House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:22 am

YES! *Huggles Scampi.* Thank you thank you thank you! X3 Yeah, thanks Smile ... Meh, fine. We'll pretend that the other bleh pictures don't exist. Anyway, hi Scampi! Wanna rp or something? Or OOC since, you know, I kinda miss Nathalie. But then I'll be left with no one to talk to, X... ... Gah! Fine, I'll stick with you -_- Good. Good cousin Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Games-Master Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:33 am

Do any of you know the game state of decay?
Games-Master
Games-Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:35 am

Nope, I'm more of a classics girls, so I stick to Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider and Sims. Never heard of State Of Decay :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:45 am

Dilynn: Sneakers? I turned my eyes down to his feet and couldn't help the goofy smile that lifted on my lips. "You really are trying to blend, hmm? Though I prefer your cowboys boots, sneakers aren't a bad look for you." My shoulders lifted into a shrug and I looked ahead of us, trying to busy myself with anything other than looking at Brody. "I think it was my idea in the first place, so buying them should be my responsibility. Though, when we need more you can buy them. Not that I'm saying it'll be anytime soon, just whenever we do run out. There's only a certain amount in a box and all." Why was I making things more difficult than they had to be? Up until talking about actually fading I was fine. I still couldn't wrap my head around the idea that we were going through with this. I mean, everything isn't one hundred percent effective, and what if we're the unlucky three percent that gets hit with pregnancy? Can I really keep and handle a baby right now? Did I even want to? I pushed the thoughts away and tightened my grip on Brody's hand, leaning into him slightly. I couldn't think about those sorts of things, because it would all work out just the way it was supposed to. I couldn't exactly allow him to know I had been thinking so thoroughly though so I smiled up at him. 

Sam: "Alright, I suppose I should let you sleep. After such a tiring day at the beach and all." I wasn't exactly tired though, but I'd probably just end up staying awake and thinking while she slept. Talking about my mother had put alot of thoughts into my head, and the entire wedding ordeal had my mind rather busy as well. There was just a lot to think about, and sleep seemed to be the last thing I needed. "I love you..." And with that, I pressed a kiss to her lips and snuggled close, finding warmth in the close proximity. If it got too cold during the night I'd just pull the covers up, no big deal. 

Ryker: "Kind of warm hmm?" I half turned on the steps towards her and raised an eyebrow, adding to my curious expression. "Are you sick or something? Perhaps a fever?" My hand raised and I pressed it against her forehead, only nodding my head slightly. "Mhm, you are warm. In fact, one might say you are hot. Very hot indeed." My hand moved to her red cheek and I smirked. "Though, I'm not one to use such terminology. Maybe you should relax a bit, try to cool down." Ah, I was picking my game up. Finally, though it was still a little horrid from the fading off headache. Removing my hand from her face I looked down, trying to throw my thoughts in a different direction, rather than on her. I wasn't exactly sure if she enjoyed my attempts at hitting on her, but I knew she wasn't the type to simply crawl into bed with me either. Or anyone for that matter. I respected that, because a woman who had respect for herself was the most gorgeous of women in my book. Besides, easy women were, well, just that. Easy. Too easy to be anything more than a quick pick up. I was tired, amazingly, of easy women. I didn't want to be an easy man anymore. Though, I knew this before she had come down the steps. I actually have a thing for one of the bartenders in town, and she rejects me. I'm allowed to like other women though, and Leah was one very stunning candidate.

(those are awful, sorry guys :/ I'll do better with the next ones hopefully)
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:57 am

I think they're good posts, Linz! Stop beating yourself up about your damn posts! Razz

"Hmmm... Ok then, I think that's fair. You buy them this time and then I'll buy them all the other times." I smiled, looking down at Dilynn and seeing her smile, though there was a small hint of... Something bad, in her eyes. "Are you nervous?" I asked, nudging her slightly as we walked down the path the lead to the main road. I had to admit, I was a little nervous myself, since I had never let a girl see me naked before and, although I did accidentally see Dilynn naked once, I hadn't seen her... You know, so yeah, I was a little nervous, but at the same time I was really excited about losing my virginity to Dilynn; it was a big step in our relationship, and something told me it was gonna be real fun.

"I love you too." I mumbled in a half asleep state, smiling slightly before I drifted off to sleep.
((You see? That's a bad post! Your posts are epic!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Games-Master Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:10 am

well it is an arcade game so I guess it makes sense you wouldnt know it. Damn good game though
Games-Master
Games-Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:12 am

Leah: I don't think I can get any redder than I was right now. Honestly, I must look like a tomato! Why were things so different here compared to how they had been at home? That, I guess, I might never really know. Maybe I will find out someday, but until then, it will remain a mystery to me. When he felt my forehead - followed by my cheek-I realised just how hot I actually was. Although I had realised that he was mainly flirting with me, what he said was in fact quite true, I did need to relax and try to stop blushing. "Sorry," I muttered, again feeling stupid. "I'm just not that used to talking to people yet." I admitted to him, well, better he knew the truth, right?

Maybe, wolfie, I'm just gonna get a quick shower though.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:12 am

Ohhhh! Yeah we only have 1 arcade and I rarely visit it since it's on the outskirts of town so... Yeah. What kind of arcade game is it? A zombie shooter game?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:13 am

Okies Scampi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:21 am

Leah: I don't think I can get any redder than I was right now. Honestly, I must look like a tomato! Why were things so different here compared to how they had been at home? That, I guess, I might never really know. Maybe I will find out someday, but until then, it will remain a mystery to me. When he felt my forehead - followed by my cheek-I realised just how hot I actually was. Although I had realised that he was mainly flirting with me, what he said was in fact quite true, I did need to relax and try to stop blushing. "Sorry," I muttered, again feeling stupid. "I'm just not that used to talking to people yet." I admitted to him, well, better he knew the truth, right?

Maybe, wolfie, I'm just gonna get a quick shower though.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:22 am

It reposted! Heehee ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:26 am

Hey guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:28 am

Hi midget! How're you? ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:34 am

I'm alright, just dreading school tomorrow the first couple of weeks are always the worst -_- Anyway how're you?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Games-Master Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:34 am

Oh, no. Not that kinda arcade game. Arcade games are games you can buy in the 360 online store. But yeah its zombie survival
Games-Master
Games-Master

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:37 am

I've heard of the game but never played it, I'm not really into zombies
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:38 am

And I don't have X Box so I still don't know anything about it! XD I probably wouldn't like it, though - I scare easily :S

I'm good, midget! I've been back to college for 3 day now (excluding the weekend) and actually it's going ok for me. I hope your first couple of weels aren't as bad as you predict them to be!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:41 am

That's good, I can't wait until I start colledge. I'm probably over exaggerating about it, the teachers are the worst part because they all keep going on about how it's year 11 and we have all our exams blah blah blah
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:44 am

Hehe, it's the same in college, trust me XD The only difference is that you get to wear clothes and form more diverse groups.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:46 am

I'm hoping to take a dance course though, so at least I'll be doing something I enjoy a lot more than normal school work Very Happy
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:48 am

Ah, I see Smile I believe that's coursework based, and I dunno about your college, but my college had to create 'Log books' so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:49 am

You didn't wear clothes in secomdary school? :O XD Anywy, stupid tanlet reposting -_- I'm back btw Razz reposty? Btw I'm on my phone soyeah, forgive my spelling mistakes Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:51 am

Yes, we went around naked! It was quite interesting actually! XD Joking! You know what I meant! :PNo school uniforms, your own clothes! And sure, I guess, I just gotta use the tiny amount of charge on my iPod since mum's overheated the laptop -_- Brb...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:54 am

"Oh, I see." I shrugged a little before packing some food downstairs in the picnic basket Tifa usually used for family outings, then headed outside, hand in hand with Sierra as we made our way to the forest. The sun was shining brightly today, and it was really hot, to I was thankful that Sierra had planned for us to go swimming in a lake to cool off. I needed to tell her about the upcoming mission at one point, but for now I just remained silent, only letting out an, "Uhhh, which way is it to the lake?" when I realised that I didn't even know where the lake was.

Robyn didn't wake me up today, dreams about losing my record deal because I was fat woke me up. I'd been struggling with my appearance ever since I gave birth to Robyn and even though I had kept it a secret from the other members of the family, now it was really starting to affect me. Getting up, I changed into a bra and some underwear, then walked into the closet, looking into the mirror at my body. I pointed out several flaws almost straight away. Fat thighs, a tubby stomach, deep purple stretch marks around my stomach that moved around to my sides, dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, the stupid little freckles that only really appeared during the summer time. I just didn't feel pretty anymore. I didn't even feel average. Feeling tears well up in my eyes, I closed the closet door and sat on the little bench, my head in my hands as I tried to cry silently so that Tyler didn't realise something was up. If he found out, he'd probably just think I was being stupid anyway.

Ahhh, big comfy bed! Just what I needed! I honestly felt like stealing this bed and putting it in my room back at the mansion, but Matt would probably be mad, so I had to make do with one week in paradise, complete with games room, cinema room, two pools, a huge kitchen, a huge living room and tv and, yes, one of those cool outdoor barbeques with the chimney. Thank you, brother! Of course, it didn't come without a catch, since I had to look after KJ, but Kara-Jayne was a good little girl, so that'd be easy, and if it wasn't, Nathalie could help me! Snuggling into my girlfriend I smiled at the almost skin-to-skin contact - we were both wearing underwear still - and heaved a happy sigh. I really didn't want to move from this bed. Ever. Right now, with the big comfy bed and the room with AC and my beautiful girlfriend, I was pretty much happy living the rest of my life right here in this position.

((Sleeping))

Oh gosh. I wasn't even drunk last night, but I remembered fading with Sammi outside at the wedding's after party! Damn! That was so hot! The fact that people outside might've heard us, and the fact that we could've been caught in the act at any moment, it just made it more interesting! Haha! Me and Sammi should do that more often, take risks, be daring, try new things! I doubted we'd be trying new things today though, since someone drank a bit too much last night, and by someone, I meant my beautiful blonde, who looked dead to the world right now, despite having a cat on her head as she slept. "Come on, Yuki." I whispered to the kitty after taking a photo so that I could look back at it and laugh. "Let Sammi sleep, she had a rough night." Pulling Yuki off of Sammi's head and into my lap, I started stroking the cat and smiled as she purred softly. Who would've thought I'd become a cat person, huh?

"Yeah, that sounds great." Family breakfast! We were a family again! Although this meant that Suzie was leaving for tonight, which really sucked because I had been deprived of her hugs for a week and now I was being deprived again. "You know, you could stay the night." I told Suzie, getting out of bed but not moving closer because I really needed to shower. "I mean, give me, like, 5, maybe 10, minutes to freshen up and then we could sleep together. A-As in literally sleep 'cause, y'know, we don't wanna scar Willow's little puppy brain, right?" I rubbed was back of my neck a little, feeling a little awkward, before deciding to add, "I missed you, Sue, I could really do with a hug. After I shower." And maybe we could kiss too, since we had done the making up part but not the kissing part.

"Green tea, please! Made the traditional way." I smirked a little at Hayden, wanting to cause some sort of panic since making green tea the traditional way was kinda complex - heck, it was even considered an art by most people! - and Hayden didn't even know how to do it, let alone do it right. Laughing a little, I shook my head at Hayden. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Just cheat and use the teabags." I stuck my tongue out at Hayden and stretched my arms out above my head, the action causing my back to arch and my shirt to rise a little and, because I was looking to the ceiling, I was pretty much exposing my throat - good job Vincent wasn't here, I didn't want that vamp to bite me! Once done stretching, I lowered my arms and my head so that I was normal again, and looked to Hayden. "So, are we going to do anything interesting today, or are we just gonna stay here to take care of Sora, like we've done every day for the past couple of weeks?" I wanted to go out! I wanted to show Sora the great outdoors! I was just a little worried about people crowding around her, wanting to huggle Wutai's little princess to death!

A movie. A movie would be a good way to distract myself from the fact that Kodi had gotten me all excited for tonight, then said we'd do it tomorrow. A movie would be a good chance to snuggle, anyways, and good date. "Well I don't think you can catch movies, since they're not like fish or balls," I teased Kodi, nudging him with my elbow. "but yes, I'd love to go and see a movie with you. Are we talking about going to the theatre or just relaxing in the rec room, though?" If we were going to the theatre, I'd have to wear something a bit nicer than my scruffy jeans and plain t-shirt.

"Oh, that's great!" I grinned, pressing a kiss to Ryan's cheek. "I can't wait to grow old with you, my dear. I can imagine us now, sitting on a bench on a wooden porch, surrounded by children and grandchildren." I chuckled at the cliché, then heard a yawn and looked down to my lap where Hope sat, barely able to keep her eyes open. "I think it's bedtime for the princess." 'But daddy...' "Now now, sleep is special because you can dream while you sleep." Pushing Hope off of my lap carefully, I rose to my feet and stretched out my arms. "Would you like to put Hope to bed tonight, Ryan? I'll look after Bentley while you're gone." It'd give time for Ryan and Hope to bond and for Bentley and I to... Attempt bonding.

"No, I don't know werewolf urges, but I know manly urges and, with sausages, it sounds pretty simular. I mean, us guys can't resist sausages, we just kinda get away with it if we work out and stuff." I smiled a little, but then decided to be a bit serious. "But Dilynn, I really don't get why you're watching your weight. I'd still love you even if you did gain a couple pounds." She was actually already pretty slim, and I was a little worried about Dilynn slimming down further, to an unhealthly figure. Thinking about it for a moment and I continued to eat my breakfast, I came up with an idea. "How about we make a deal, huh? If I pay for us both to work out at the gym, like, twice, maybe three times a week, you promise to go nuts on the unhealthy food? Well, not nuts, but, y'know, just stop worry about what you eat." I needed to work out anyway, since I wasn't exactly lifting heavy hay bales anymore and I didn't want to lose my muscles, but it'd be even more fun if I had someone to work out with.

"I was thinking about either Addison or Kirsty and yes, they both have partners, although Kirsty's partner is Darren so... On the plus side, my brother knows you so it would make more sense. Or you could just ask my brother anyway while I ask Addison to be my maid of honour, that would still work." Opening my eyes, I gazed into Sam's chocolate brown ones and smiled a little. "It's all going to be ok. As long as your mother behaves, nothing will go wrong." I tried to make it sound like I was reassuring Sam but, really, I was reassuring myself, but even if none of my fiancé's mother's friends were showing, his mother still irrtated me quite a lot, especially since she allowed people to do things to her child.

[color=orange]"Oh, I see." I shrugged a little before packing some food downstairs in the picnic basket Tifa usually used for family outings, then headed outside, hand in hand with Sierra as we made our way to the forest. The sun was shining brightly today, and it was really hot, to I was thankful that Sierra had planned for us to go swimming in a lake to cool off. I needed to tell her about the upcoming mission at one point, but for now I just remained silent, only letting out an, "Uhhh, which way is it to the lake?" when I realised that I didn't even know where the lake was.

Robyn didn't wake me up today, dreams about losing my record deal because I was fat woke me up. I'd been struggling with my appearance ever since I gave birth to Robyn and even though I had kept it a secret from the other members of the family, now it was really starting to affect me. Getting up, I changed into a bra and some underwear, then walked into the closet, looking into the mirror at my body. I pointed out several flaws almost straight away. Fat thighs, a tubby stomach, deep purple stretch marks around my stomach that moved around to my sides, dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, the stupid little freckles that only really appeared during the summer time. I just didn't feel pretty anymore. I didn't even feel average. Feeling tears well up in my eyes, I closed the closet door and sat on the little bench, my head in my hands as I tried to cry silently so that Tyler didn't realise something was up. If he found out, he'd probably just think I was being stupid anyway.

Ahhh, big comfy bed! Just what I needed! I honestly felt like stealing this bed and putting it in my room back at the mansion, but Matt would probably be mad, so I had to make do with one week in paradise, complete with games room, cinema room, two pools, a huge kitchen, a huge living room and tv and, yes, one of those cool outdoor barbeques with the chimney. Thank you, brother! Of course, it didn't come without a catch, since I had to look after KJ, but Kara-Jayne was a good little girl, so that'd be easy, and if it wasn't, Nathalie could help me! Snuggling into my girlfriend I smiled at the almost skin-to-skin contact - we were both wearing underwear still - and heaved a happy sigh. I really didn't want to move from this bed. Ever. Right now, with the big comfy bed and the room with AC and my beautiful girlfriend, I was pretty much happy living the rest of my life right here in this position.

((Sleeping))

Oh gosh. I wasn't even drunk last night, but I remembered fading with Sammi outside at the wedding's after party! Damn! That was so hot! The fact that people outside might've heard us, and the fact that we could've been caught in the act at any moment, it just made it more interesting! Haha! Me and Sammi should do that more often, take risks, be daring, try new things! I doubted we'd be trying new things today though, since someone drank a bit too much last might, and by someone, I meant my beautiful blonde, who looked dead to the world right now, despite having a cat on her head as she slept. "Come on, Yuki." I whispered to the kitty after taking a photo so that I could look back at it and laugh. "Let Sammi sleep, she had a rough night." Pulling Yuki off of Sammi's head and into my lap, I started stroking the cat and smiled as she purred softly. Who would've thought I'd become a cat person, huh?

"Yeah, that sounds great." Family breakfast! We were a family again! Although this meant that Suzie was leaving for tonight, which really sucked because I had been deprived of her hugs for a week and now I was being deprived again. "You know, you could stay the night." I told Suzie, getting out of bed but not moving closer because I really needed to shower. "I mean, give me, like, 5, maybe 10, minutes to freshen up and then we could sleep together. A-As in literally sleep 'cause, y'know, we don't wanna scar Willow's little puppy brain, right?" I rubbed was back of my neck a little, feeling a little awkward, before deciding to add, "I missed you, Sue, I could really do with a hug. After I shower." And maybe we could kiss too, since we had done the making up part but not the kissing part.

"Yeah, you really do." I teased Trent as I stood up. Stretching again, I walked over to Trent and kissed his cheek. "Meet me on the bench in the front yard in... 15 minutes? 20 minutes?" That should be enough time for us both to have a shower. N-Not together! I-I mean seperately, showering seperately. Blushing at my own thoughts, I mumbled a quick, "D-Don't be late." before heading back to my room. The first thing I did was write a note for my lazy butt brother, telling him that I had gone to the theme park and that he could look after Jupiter today, either that or give him to mom for the day. Then I grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and then stripping and jumping into the shower, showering quickly because I was so excited to go to the theme park with Trent.

"Green tea, please! Made the traditional way." I smirked a little at Hayden, wanting to cause some sort of panic since making green tea the traditional way was kinda complex - heck, it was even considered an art by most people! - and Hayden didn't even know how to do it, let alone do it right. Laughing a little, I shook my head at Hayden. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Just cheat and use the teabags." I stuck my tongue out at Hayden and stretched my arms out above my head, the action causing my back to arch and my shirt to rise a little and, because I was looking to the ceiling, I was pretty much exposing my throat - good job Vincent wasn't here, I didn't want that vamp to bite me! Once done stretching, I lowered my arms and my head so that I was normal again, and looked to Hayden. "So, are we going to do anything interesting today, or are we just gonna stay here to take care of Sora, like we've done every day for the past couple of weeks?" I wanted to go out! I wanted to show Sora the great outdoors! I was just a little worried about people crowding around her, wanting to huggle Wutai's little princess to death!

A movie. A movie would be a good way to distract myself from the fact that Kodi had gotten me all excited for tonight, then said we'd do it tomorrow. A movie would be a good chance to snuggle, anyways, and good date. "Well I don't think you can catch movies, since they're not like fish or balls," I teased Kodi, nudging him with my elbow. "but yes, I'd love to go and see a movie with you. Are we talking about going to the theatre or just relaxing in the rec room, though?" If we were going to the theatre, I'd have to wear something a bit nicer than my scruffy jeans and plain t-shirt.

"Oh, that's great!" I grinned, pressing a kiss to Ryan's cheek. "I can't wait to grow old with you, my dear. I can imagine us now, sitting on a bench on a wooden porch, surrounded by children and grandchildren." I chuckled at the cliché, then heard a yawn and looked down to my lap where Hope sat, barely able to keep her eyes open. "I think it's bedtime for the princess." 'But daddy...' "Now now, sleep is special because you can dream while you sleep." Pushing Hope off of my lap carefully, I rose to my feet and stretched out my arms. "Would you like to put Hope to bed tonight, Ryan? I'll look after Bentley while you're gone." It'd give time for Ryan and Hope to bond and for Bentley and I to... Attempt bonding.

I had gone to bite my lip, but Dayna had kissed my before I could and I quickly returned the passion, gripping her barely-covered hips. I think Dayna knew exactly what she was doing, because she was turning me on quickly and doing it with that little smirk, I just had to try and stay as calm as I could, otherwise we'd be making a lot of mess for the cleaners whe they came to change the sheets. Pulling away from the smirk, I decided to try and get revenge and hooked my fingers into the sides of Dayna's underwear, pulling her closer by it so that we were pretty much pressed up against each other. "Well then I guess we're gonna have to tale this off, aren't we?" I whispered in a seductive voice. Despite usually failing at seduction, I think I did a pretty good job this time. At least, I hoped I did...

I frowned as well as Kyle's mum explained what had happened. I guess the doctors told her I was diseased, then. I hadn't really told Kyle's parents because I didn't want them to think I'd be a bother. Now that Kyle's mum knew, my ears drooped down. "I'm sorry." I murmured, snuggling into Kyle and breathing in his scent, savouring every moment, every touch, every breath, because I thought I'd never be able to do this again. "I just... I-I tried saving you but your dad held me back and I got stressed out and..." It could've killed me and I hadn't even cared because I thought Kyle was dead! I was so stupid! Even if Kyle had died, which he didn't, he would've wanted me to keep living! Tears blurred my vision again and I buried my head into Kyle's chest, still finding it hard to believe he was here but so so thankful that he was. "I-I thought the ice would've killed you. How did you- How are you alive?" I mumbled into the fabric of Kyle's jacket, which was actually warm, not cold, so I guessed he was using his elemental powers to warm himself up right now.

It was late at night and Alix was sound asleep, snuggled into my side and looking very adorable in nothing but underwear and a t-shirt, but I was starting to get a little thirsty so, unfortunately, I had to carefully slip away from her and get up. I tried my mini fridge forst, but it was empty. Damn it, I'd need to refill it in the morning. Sighing slightly, I pulled on a t-shirt and some jeans before heading downstairs and into the kitchen. What I saw there shocked me, and not just because I hadn't seen her in a whe, but she looked sickly. Per than I remember, circles starting to appear around her eyes, her scent mixed with a dangerously high amount of alcohol and, worse of all, she was so skinny that I could've sworn she wasn't eating. Why? Why was she doung this do herself? It couldn't be me, right? She must've moved on by now... But now she was just wasting her life away on alcohol, ruining her kids' perception of her and crushing the part of me that still cared for my former best friend. I had to do something, I couldn't just leave her like this. Walking over to Giselle, I stole the bottle of beer from her and finished it off - there wasn't much left so I didn't risk get drunk myself - and wrapped an arm around her. I could feel her bones; I hated it. "Giselle, why are you doing this to yourself?" I mumbled in her ear, giving my ex a brief hug before deciding the she needed coffee and pancakes. "You stay right here, ok? I'll get you some food and stuff and you can explain what's making you do this." If she could even talk at all with the amount of alcohol I could smell in her breath. A little reluctant to leave Giselle's side, I got up and headed to the fridge, getting out the ingredients for pancakes, then starting to make the coffee and working on the pancake batter while I waited for it to brew. I just hoped this worked, because it killed me to see Giselle treating herself so badly.

Rose and Zack were snuggled up in Zack's bed tonight. I had tried to tolerate it, but then it just got awkward so I excused myself from the room and snuck into Trent's bed down the hall, Jupiter following behind me and lying on the end of the bed. Sneaking didn't work and I woke Trent up by accident, so now we were just talking and cuddling in the darkness. It was weird being a vampire in the dark, because the room wasn't pitch black to me, the room seemed a bit lighter and I could see every detail in everything, even the wood grain on the door that led directly to Mandie's room. Thinking about Mandie made me frown a little, because although, in general, I was jealous of Trent's perfect life, it was specifically his perfect mom that made me the most jealous. I wish I had a perfect mom, or at least a mom that cared, but Mandie could never be my mom... Unless... "Hey Trent? If we get married, will your mom technically became my mom too?" I'd seen it on tv, where people get married and the parents of the bride tell the groom, 'Please, just call us mom and dad.' and I wondered if that meant that they were his new parents or something. I sure hoped so because I didn't like my parents, I liked Trent's.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:55 am

I'm always rather tough on my own writing though, and I think no matter the length or content I'll still think its rubbish. That's just the way I am though. Thanks, for thinking its epic though. I just simply can't agree. 

Dilynn: Nervous? Maybe this was just me being nervous. I was worrying about things that I shouldn't even be thinking about, probably just because this was only the second time I'd be doing this. The first time that I could remember entirely and didn't have to be drunk for. I wish I could say that Brody was taking my virginity, because that'd be a much better story, but I wasn't so lucky. I'd be taking his though, and a least I didn't have to worry about knowing he had been with other women, because he hadn't. He hadn't even had a girlfriend before me, and it was really special to know that I was worthy of a man like Brody. Even if I didn't think so, he did. "Yeah, I'm a little nervous. I haven't exactly ever been fully conscious and done something like this before. I just wish I could say that I haven't ever done this before, like you." I tore my eyes away from him then, afraid of the look of judgement he might give me. I'm not prepared to deal with it, and I wish things in my life were much simpler. I hate being a werewolf, I hate that I can't give Brody what he can give me, and I hate that I'm just... Me. People say you have to love yourself in order to love anyone else, but that can't be true. I love Brody, and I despise who I am. The orphan werewolf who nearly killed her boyfriend. That'd be my eulogy. One line to sum up my life. 
I couldn't let it bother me though, I had to push it deep down and let it go so I could enjoy the company of Brody. He was only here for a certain amount of time after all, and I need him every minute he's here. Once he's gone back home I'll be able to ponder on how to love myself. "Don't worry about it though. I really want to do this, and I really want to do this with you. Even if it's not the first time for me, it's the first time with somebody I love and most definitely the only first time with somebody I love because I don't plan on letting you go Mr. Michaels." 

Shall we skip to morning with Sam and Reyna then?

Ryker: Well, if there was a competition for turning your face bright red, she'd win every year. I really haven't seen anything like it, but I usually was encountered by really up front and brave women. She had just admitted she was the opposite, and although it might sound crazy, I felt a stronger need to make her feel much better about herself. Simply because there was no reason she should be embarrassed or ashamed of who she is. She's quite possibly one of the most attractive women I've seen, and such was not going to be passed over. "No need for apologies Leah, save them for another occasion. If your not used to talking to people, or people talking to you like this, that's honestly fine. Though I don't agree with the life choices of those who've passed up talking to you like this, of course." I shook my head and looked back up to her face. "You should be very social. Your extremely kind and wonderful with listening. Not to mention caring, otherwise you would have left me here to fend for myself against this headache. If your not used to talking to people, then I'd be willing to help you practice."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next