House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+4
Tony
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
8 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:06 am

((We're a package deal, Jet. You can't have one but not the other. I agree with Bex on that!))

"Tomorrow." I repeated, holding Jet's hand as we walked back to the mansion. "At 2:15pm so... Yeah, just don't make me late otherwise the doctors will throw a fit." I chuckled slightly at the thought of the doctor's flailing around like headless chickens just because I hadn't shown up on time.

Shoot! He wasn't meant to notice me looking! I could feel myself blushing but I didn't want to look stupid, so I stood up, placed my hands on my hips and gave my confident smile as I said "Yup, it's a great view, now lets go prove you that the princess of Wutai is the queen of bowling." And with that I walked to the bowling alley, staying a couple feet im front of Brandon so that he could stare at my butt too.
((That's it I'm censoring you. Oh come on! It could have been tons worse! I could have been talking about (censored) for Leviathan's sake!))

My eyes widened when Tara spoke. Her first word! Her first real word and it was mummy! I smiled and gave Tara a hug after I had placed the bottle on the table. "Well done, Tara!" I congratulated her, then teased Jay a little. "I guess we know which parent she prefers now." Oh gosh, but me? I was the most un-parent-like of us both! But still, Tara spoke! Now she can just call me when she wants me instead of crying.

"Congratulations Miss Tara." Shamisen congratulated the child.

"You'll get use to it, my pretty kitty." I giggled at the rhyming nickname. "Just give it some time. And when you do get used to the height, you'll have to carry me on your back so that I can see what it's like." Stupid shortness, why couldn't I be tall like Nate? Though, if I was Nate's height, I wouldn't have the right to piggybacks."; I needed that right!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 am

Doctor who's back on! Yay!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 am

I'm sorry! I... I'll figure out something... Just.. Don't go...

Tara- I giggled and clapped, glad everyone seemed happy with me! Not to mention my kitty friend saying something that sounded all weird and long! Maybe I'd try to say it! commangnaminom! I giggled and clapped again, not knowing that I had said it improperly.

Jet- I gave her hand a little squeeze and smiled faintly. Ok, you'll be on time. Don't worry. Just because I didn't want the baby didn't mean I would sabotage the pregnancy or something. Well... Actually. Actually, no. I would neer do that. If I did that would be the most fucked up thing ever!

Just gonna play those two, sorry xP And my sister made me do something with her so I poofed, sorry DX
LUCKY! We're watching some specials while we wait for it to get back. Right now we're watching best of the monsters.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:53 am

((It's for the best. And if you decide that you do want both of us, then maybe I'll come back... Maybe.))

I chuckled and shook my head. "Nice try, but I think word's too long for you." I told Tara, giving her a small smile. "Try again when you're a bit older."
((Sapphira! Give me something to work with. No, I'm too busy picking out wedding stuff! -_-))

"You're the one worrying here." I muttered to myself, frowning a bit. Jet really didn't want this baby, I could tell, but there wasn't anything I could do unless... Leave Jet? No, that might be a bit over the top, I mean yeah, it would solve everything but, it wasn't as if our little Cody/Robyn was ruining his life... Was it?

Cool cool Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 am

*Sigh* Sad

Jet- I sigh a bit, knowing she was pissed at me. It wasn't hard to tell. I was trying not to act all freaked about the baby! I mean, that would just make Bex more freaked or pissed or something! But she just saw right threw it... Damnit!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:13 am

The mansion came into sight but I didn't smile like I usually did, I was too busy thinking. Jet seemed so freaked out by our kid and it was making him... Unhappy. I mean, I hadn't seen him give me a real genuine big smile since I told him. I really missed that smile, but as long as he was near the baby, I don't think he'd smile again. My pregnancy was making Jet unhappy; I was making Jet unhappy, and all I had wanted when we got together was to make him smile. Maybe if I left, Jet would be happy again because he wouldn't have to worry about the baby... I don't know, I'll think it over, but maybe it's for the best. Besides, if you love something set it free, and if it loves you it'll return, right? I walked into the mansion, still in silence, and headed straight to my room to think things through.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:24 am

Jet- Her silence as she walks to her room just makes me sigh again. And a couple minutes later I follow her and put the bag of clothes right inside her door before going to my own room, sitting on the bed, and hanging my head. How well could she tell? Was it so obvious? What I was feeling..? I think it was, because she was clearly thinking... And she was clearly upset.. But what was I supposed to do? Tell her I would always be there for her and the baby? That everything'll be alright? I couldn't... I wanted to, but I couldn't...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:25 am

AMELIA POND!!! Get your coat.
TEE HEE! XDD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 am

Hee hee XD

That was enough proof for me. He hadn't asked me what was wrong, he hadn't come over and hugged me... Did Jet even care about me anymore? Ever since I found out I was pregnant, Jet's been so distant. I hadn't had a real kiss from Jet in almost a week, and my last hug was a couple days ago. I think he was kind of avoiding me to avoid the baby... I rested a hand on my stomach and sighed. "It's not your fault." I assured the baby in my stomach. "He's just... I don't know..." Why did Jet not like his child? Cody/Robyn hadn't even been born yet and he hated him/her! The baby was like a burden to Jet, something he wished to get rid of but couldn't. "Well, he wont need to panic over you anymore. We'll move back home. I bet you'll like England, the weather's terrible but you'll get used to it." And with that, I went downstairs to write a goodbye song for Jet, because I knew that I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to his face.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 am

Jet- I sat in my room for maybe a couple hours, just thinking - wondering if there was a way I could stay with Bex and not have to take care of the baby. I don't think there was one... So what was I supposed to do. The kid couldn't live.. I- it just couldn't.... It would be my kid. I can't have a kid! I can't! I shook my head slowly, having no idea what I'd do...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 am

The kid couldn't live?! Jet's going to fricking kill the baby!

A couple hours after writing the song lyrics and having a little cry - which almost resulted in messing up the lyrics since I wrote in pen - I began playing the little easy tune I had thought of on the piano. It sounded so sad, a reflection of how I was feeling, but it was perfect. After some practising I took out my iPod and recorded me playing and singing my song. Tears fell again but I willed myself not to allow my voice to go shakey. Once that was done, I returned to my room to roughly pack. I was going to leave tomorrow after the scan and go back to England, to the mansion Jer and I had lived in for about a year. Hopefully some of my friends would still be there and help me out.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:07 am

No, I won't let him. He just... He'll explain later.
*Eye-twitching* Bleach makes my head so itchy but I can't scratch it! *Fidget*

Jet- After a while I get up and decided to go get some food. I came down just after Bex came back up and headed for the kitchen When I got there I made myself some coffee and a sandwich, sitting at the counter and eating the sandwich slowly, still thinking things over while also sipping at my coffee.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:17 am

That sucks :/

I started using the internet on my iPod to look at the English mansion's website. Jaro manor, from what I could tell from the pictures, was still the same old mansion from 2 years ago, surrounded by flowers and full of teens with nowhere else to go. I even recognised some of the people there! Stevie and Tanya were there, they'd help me out for sure. This was going to be tough on my child - moving and not knowing it's father - but we'll survive somehow. I might even give my kid my deer necklace - and as I thought about it, my hand reflexively curled around the jewellery - and explain what it meant, and then at least it would know that it's dad really did love me, even though things didn't work out.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:27 am

~You lift my feet off the ground, you spin me around. You make me crazier, crazier~
I'm playing that on the guitar! I rock at it Very Happy Maybe I'll record it when my hair's all dyed and put it on youtube. That'd be awesome!
Ok, Jet! What're you doing next? Wallowing in a pool of self-pity and sadness. Great... Have fun with that... But what am I supposed to make you do in the rp? Die in a hole. *Facepalm* That's it. You're going for a walk.

Jet- After finishing my food I stood up, heading for the forest. I think I just needed to walk it off. Spend some time, just me and the ghosts. I let the floodgate I had kept around myself since meeting Bex down and the ghosts appeared before me. I walked straight through them, to the forest.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 am

Awesome! And Jet, you only have yourself to blame.

I decided that it would be best to pack now, so that Jet would have less time to figure out that I was leaving. I pulled my suitcase out from under my bag and packed up my clothes, both normal and maternity. I added some other stuff to the suitcase, pausing when I got to and old photo album and flicking through. Jeremy was going to kill me of he found out. We have never been apart and have always done things together... But he had to stay with Giselle and live his life with her, I would never forgive myself if I seperated them. My parents, well, I don't know what they'd do if I was alive, but they would probably tell me to come back... And then they'd kill me for getting pregnant. And then the last person to look at im the photo album was me, the stranger. I used to be a crybaby, a drama queen, a girl who couldn't stand her own two feet. Now look at me, I always tried to stay happy, I was more independent and strong, and I wasn't making a big fuss out of things, I was just going to go quietly. I guess I really was a grown woman now and I guess I'd be fine on my own, looking after a little baby. Yeah, my heart may be broken but I'd survive, if not for myself, then at least for my little baby.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 am

Crying or Very sad I don't want you to go.... Oh come on, Jet! Stop wallowing and just go do something! No. -_-

Jet- I sighed and found a river to sit next to. A ghost sat next to me, three bullet holes in her chest. You could she the glistening ghostly black blood. How was I supposed to let someone else see this? And a guy next to me had a knife sticking out of his back. Another white darker "skin" around her neck, showing she'd been strangled. And many, many more gruesome deaths that were all horrible to see. But I'd gotten used to seeing the dead. But no one else should have to.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:57 am

I needs som reposties bacause me sister is a durr,and i told her to tell me who posted and what they said...AND we went to the store at 12 am bc we need to prepare for irene
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:59 am

Winter- I nodded. I slept well. I tilt my head to the side. Did you? I could tell now though that he had been sleeping. His hair was a bit ruffled and his eyes were slightly glazed. Like when you just woke up.

But I might be going soon to wash out the bleach
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:01 am

Light: "yup! What would you like to eat this morning,my angel?" smiled and he let her go,moving his arm and stood up streching
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 am

Ah ha! Jet's a bit like Logan! Logan doesn't want to be a dad because he's worried his kid would have a demon and Jet's worrying about the same thing but instead of a demon it's seeing ghosts!

Packing up the last of my stuff and putting my guitar in my case, I let out a sigh. Ok, now I'll allow myself to cry, that way I won't cry tomorrow and risk Jet realising what was going on. After pushing my suitcase back under the bed to hide it, I sat on the bed, bringing my knees up to my chest - trying not to squish the mini baby bump - and wrapping my arms around them tightly. One tear fell, followed by a couple more and soon I was crying my eyes out, burrying my face in my knees. Why did things have to end this way? Why did we have to break up because of a baby? Why couldn't Jet just love our child - no, my child now - as much as he loved me, instead of feeling so much hatred towards something that hadn't even had a chance to live yet?

I can't remember where we left off Britt :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 am

Actually, soon would be now so BBS!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:07 am

Bye Mort!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:07 am

Brittany-21 wrote:Lilly: looked at the city "Well,the army can take care of the city..we need to check on the queen,shes calling me and she doesnt sound happy" she rubbed her head a bit,"but..I have to change first"

Bai Crying or Very sad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 am

Vincent nodded, slightly confused as to why Heaven would have a queen but also confused as to why the queen would be angry when Lilly had just helped restore a city. "Lets go home then." Vincent decided. "Then once you're changed, we'll go and visit the queen."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:21 am

Lilly: she nodded and walked towards the house (she has to change into the clothes in the pik,just,there is no blood or a gun XD) once they got there she went to their room and changed,she put her outfit for the queen
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next