House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
rae
13 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 31, 2013 3:01 pm

If I ignore it, I'm fine *shrug* We haven't talked yet, he's got a lot to do and football starts really soon so preseason training is more like season training.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 31, 2013 3:03 pm

ah i see..Well, at least you can ignore yours Smile

now that i think back to my friend, *sigh* everything clashed with my best friend too.. *facepalm* ruined everything..

Well lets not get into me.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 31, 2013 3:16 pm

Sorry, that you know, had to go through that too...

I'm checking up on Beau and Alice, wanna rp a little?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 31, 2013 3:20 pm

its fine, it was all her fault anyway >.> i would never forgive her

Sure, let me get on that site now Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri May 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Not friggin everything is about sex. God damnit.
Sorry. I was a dick there. Bursting in complaining again. I do that a lot though. So it's hardly a surprise. I'm not even bothering to try to act sophisticated. Fuck it.
Seriously though. Not everyone has sex at 15 thanks. Or has kissed someone even! Plenty of people aren't even interested in sex. Why can't people fuckin' grasp that? Just because sex is 'oh so much fun' doesn't mean everyone fuckin' wants it!
I'm not sure if I'm asexual or some shit but I aint letting anyone near me any time soon. Which is weird because I really like kissing peoples' cheeks and lips and huggin' them and cuddling and bullshit like that. I'm just not into sex. And just because someone's 15 doesn't mean they are either. Just because someone's had sex before doesn't mean they can't go a month without it. Just because someone's frustrated doesn't mean they're sexually frustrated, god damnit! Not everyone goes and fuckin' bangs someone when they're drunk! You know what that's called kids? Rape. Got it? They don't fuckin' know what they're doing and they make a decision under the influence and it's wrong to fuck a fuckin' drunk person! You wanna hook up with a stranger? That's your deal. But not a drunk one.
And you know what else? I don't think being drunk is all about being lusty, alright? You get angry and hit things. Why doesn't that happen, right? On here anyways. I've got a friend who's fuckin' terrified her dad'll hit her every few nights because he gets sloshed! You yell and you confess things and, sure, maybe you hit on someone you shouldn't. But it removes inhibitions, it doesn't make you horny.
God damnit!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 31, 2013 4:04 pm

1: Calm down o. o why did you snap like that?
2: so much dang cursing o. o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri May 31, 2013 4:07 pm

I more curse when I get annoyed. Sorry I'm not some delicate lady who speaks beautifully all the time. >.>
And it's been annoying me for a while. Since I came back actually. And because of stuff I see on tumblr.
I am stopping writing now so I don't write another whole gorram rant.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 31, 2013 4:09 pm

I see... well, dont let things bother you
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri May 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Have you ever actually tried to do that? Have you seen people doing something wrong and you know it's wrong. And you just keep watching waiting for them to figure it out because, hey, 'I was like that before. I changed, so can they.' But they don't. You dropped out of friggin school because you couldn't just 'not let things bother you'. So don't tell me not to let things bother me. I let a hell of a lot of things go by me just fine, a'ight?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri May 31, 2013 4:28 pm

almost all of the seniors were crying at the concert. it almost made me cry, but i was in the front where everyone in the audience could see me, so i held it in and sang the last song.

anyway, i think I'll chose to stay out of this small disagreement that seems to have blossomed while i was away. all i ask is that it doesn't effect anyone else, and that it stays civil and polite, if it does even continue on. i know I'm not the boss around here, but i've been here since the start and i like to think i at least have some authority with everyone else. of course, I'm just another one of you guys, but i feel like we should all listen to each other, and now I'm rambling onto a totally different subject. sorry. I'm still feeling post-concert euphoria.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri May 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Yeah. You got more authority than me. I'm just that one bitch that knows a little too much about everyone and uses it against them just a little too much. Not that I was actually targeting anyone that time. Not anyone specific anyways. I was targeting certain types of writing.
Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything and I know that is likely a sore subject. It won't happen again. At least not anytime soon.

Rae, I'm glad that you enjoyed your concert thing.

Random fact: Guys can get boners from intense feelings. Like, lots of rage or sadness can cause them to get a boner.

I'll go now.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri May 31, 2013 5:00 pm

thank you! and what I like about you is that you say the things that other people are too scared to say. i do think that it's unrealistic that EVERYTIME a character drinks, it's instantly an excuse to 'fade'.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri May 31, 2013 5:29 pm

I know I said I was gonna go and I will after this post but... I really like you too. Maybe not for what you say necessarily (Though I usually do like how it always seems sincere and cheery. That is a good way to live) but for how you write. You actually include that stuff most people would leave out or only put in personal writing. And I really like that.
Anyways, good night. Or good morning to the people in england.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri May 31, 2013 5:34 pm

thank you... seriously, you don't know how much that means to me. :')

I'll be writing replies now. still need to take a shower, but oh well.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri May 31, 2013 6:23 pm

mandie anderson; "An omelette would be great, if you want to make me something." She said with a smile, sitting up and meeting his lips with hers. "In the meantime, i have to go change and fix my hair." She flipped the covers over and stood up, one hand moving to the back of her husband's neck as she pressed a better kiss to his lips. "I'll be getting ready." She said with a smile, walking out of his room and into the hallway, going to her own room. She took a quick shower and stepped out, wiping off the steam from the mirror. She did all the normal stuff, like brushing her teeth, putting on deodorant, brushing out her wet hair, and getting changed into the days outfit. After all of that, she walked out into her room and over to her floor length mirror, picking up the blow dryer and drying her hair. Once her hair was dry, she straightened it quickly and began to apply eyeliner and mascara. Looking at herself in the mirror again, she sighed and went back over to her closet, scanning the line of clothes for something else to wear. She finally found something that she would like, and she pulled it out, quickly swapping clothes before grabbing her phone, shoes, keys, and wallet, and walking out of her room to go meet Joshua in the kitchen.

Tiffany Minker; When he placed his hand over her's, she instantly got a 'deer in the headlights' look, her tanned cheeks gaining a slight pink tint. Of course, with her experience, it was very rare that anyone ever saw her blush. She had been called beautiful, sexy, hot, amazingly attractive, good looking, pretty, cute, and whatever else could be taken as a compliment. Not once, though, had a guy told her that she didn't need to check her hair or make-up because she already looked fine. Yes, she had only been called 'fine', which wasn't as great as any of those other ones, but she didn't care. He was saying that she was good the way she was, and that made her happy. As she stuck the key into the ignition and shifted the car into reverse, she began thinking. What if she was completely over-analyzing this? What if he just was being friendly and wanted to get the dinner rolling so it could be over sooner? Why was she even worrying about this? She wasn't the type to get into a relationship, and if she did, it was only to benefit her in some way. Never had she actually felt true feelings for someone. Usually it was just a one night and done type of deal. She hadn't blushed at something a guy had said since middle school. Was this her turning point? Probably not... She had to stop thinking about it, so instead she pulled out onto the main road that led into town and sped away from the mansion, not going too fast since she was driving Henry's car.

Trent Alcatraz; "I think it has a nice ring to it, huh?" He said with a grin, flipping the pancake over before sitting on the counter next to Abby. "Besides, your dad and my mom are friends. I'm sure your dad wouldn't mind if i stole you from him later on. It's not like i would be stealing you and taking you somewhere on the other side of the world." He could never leave his mom, and now with his dad here too, and all of his friends, he felt like the mansion was a part of him. He couldn't leave. it would be too hard to be apart from it. This was where he had grown up, and if he ever wanted kids, he would want them to grow up here too. It would be the best for his mom and dad. they could see their grandchildren, and that's all parents wanted, right? Wait, why was he even thinking that far ahead? Why was he thinking about having kids when he was just a kid himself? He focused back on the pancake and waited until he thought it was good enough before hopping off the counter and scooping it off the pan, placing it on his plate. He took a bite of his pancake and instantly ran to spit it out in the sink, "Ahh! That was way too soon. Way too soon. It was so hot." He grabbed for a water bottle sitting on the counter, not caring at the moment whose it was. He drank the remainder of it and let out air as he finished the last sip. "Ugh."

Suzie Sylvester; (And since i haven't been good at writing posts for Suzie lately...) She set Linette in the high chair in the kitchen before she made up some sandwiches, grabbed a couple of bottles of water, and tossed a few snacks into a picnic basket. She threw everything else in there also, and grabbed Linette before sitting on the couch in the living room, pretending to take Linette's nose, a smile on her lips.

Charlie McLeary; "Sure, I'll give them a call later." He replied with a smile, watching as she looked at the flower with a face that showed that she was thinking. She looked so cute when she was deep in thought like that. He was just about to lean in to give her a kiss, but then she said something like 'Mmm', and he hesitated. A blush appeared on her cheeks, and he chuckled, running a thumb gently over one of her rosy cheeks, "A bit hungry, are we?" He asked with a smile, grabbing one of the blue daisies from the vase and tucking it behind her ear. After fluffing out her hair around the stem, he grinned and nodded, "I think that's a good look for you. You should wear flowers more often." (kinda lame, but oh well. :/)

Landon West; He peered over at the clock and felt his stomach sink. 2 o'clock in the morning? How did it even get that late? He sighed and nodded, "I guess we should, huh? I'm just gonna say now that I'm not setting an alarm. We're sleeping in." He smiled a little and grabbed a bottle of water from the bare fridge, and grabbed another one for Lilliana too if she wanted it. If she didn't, he would have two, and he didn't mind that. He walked to his room, his feet making soft thumps on the ground with each step. Once he got inside, he set one water bottle on his side of the bed and the other on her side. Or it could be the other way around... He turned to face her, "Hey, what side do you want to sleep on?" He didn't really have a preference, because him and his ex-fiancée would just sleep in the middle, though he always seemed to be on the right...

Max Anderson; He heard someone approach, although it didn't alert him right away since there were many moms here with their small children, and Dayna could blend in with any crowd. When he finally looked up from his phone, he spotted his ex-girlfriend, and he knew that this was it. She had a little girl with her, obviously Kara-Jayne. From a distance, he could tell that she looked more like Dayna than himself. That had to be a good thing, right? If she didn't grow up to look like Max, then she would never suspect that Max was her real father, which was what Dayna wanted. When she sat down next to him, Max's body tended up a bit. This was the first time in a very long time that he had seen Dayna. Things had changed, and there was so much he could say. So much he could do. Instead, he replied to her 'Hey' with a simple "Hey," back. He would have to talk to her alone after meeting KJ. He had to apologize for what he did. yes, he had apologized before, but it was too soon for anything to be fixed with a stupid apology. Now they could handle it like real people with Dayna being engaged and Max being the single loner he now was.

Nadine Newlin; A grin grew on her face as they neared Brady's old home. It looked magnificent. Back when he as a child, it was probably lots of fun to live in an area as nice as this. "It's okay if you don't want to, but i really wanna go explore and see all of your old favorite rooms and hear stories. I'm kind of like Mandie sometimes... I like stories, but i just like hearing them instead of reading them." She looked out her window and shrugged, "I can understand if you don't wanna go see your aunt though. That would be okay too." She had tons of stories to tell, and she could probably go on for days and weeks just about this one spot in her backyard where she would 'camp' out with her one good friend before she moved. They would tell all kinds of stories, share secrets, and laugh all night long. Nadine wondered if Brady had somewhere like that. A place where he had spent countless hours with his friends, and yet the atmosphere never got old. What if he didn't have a spot like that? She would have to make one for him then. Somewhere that could be something like a 'safe zone'. Somewhere away from the craziness of the mansion, and away from all of the dumb people of the town. Maybe somewhere in the forest? She could surely find somewhere nice there. That went on her mental list of things to do when she got back. For now though, she was on her honeymoon, and all she wanted to focus on right now was Brady. Turning back to face him, she grinned and pressed another quick kiss to his lips, "I'm really excited that we ended up in California. So much stuff to do here, huh?"

ok, so i didn't reply for Trent or Suzie. sorry. :/ I'm just really tired and i feel like they would be crap if i tried. so ill do them tomorrow and get some well deserved sleep instead. goodnight, if i can manage to fall asleep before midnight.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 31, 2013 6:23 pm

Collin: "And now that you've found me, and I've found you, I want you. I don't want anybody else and I've never wanted anyone before you like this. I'm so sorry about your childhood, I'm serious. But I'm not those foster parents. I want you, and they have no idea what they missed out on Finn." I placed my hands on her hips and lifted her up, pulling her onto my lap and my hands reached up to her face, cupping her cheeks when she was firmly in place. "You couldn't suck, your great at piano and I'm sorry you think otherwise. That was beautiful, and your amazingly beautiful. I can't imagine you being bad at anything actually." I pressed a kiss to her lips and smiled. "You'll never have to worry about that sort of stuff again. I'll always want you Finn, even if you don't want me at some point. I'm positive that your the person I'm meant to be with."

Sam: "I think I like me the way I am anyway. Samuel Newkirk is a lot better than Adonis, even if Adonis never had to deal with the things I did." I shrugged again and fished the keys from my pocket, placing them in her hand. "Just, don't kill us. Okay? I mean, I've got faith in you that you won't, but your a very inexperienced driver and I don't want us to die before our time, I've still got a lot of things to do." Like to back to school, get married to her, have children, and a bunch of other stuff. "I'm only kidding, I mean, with the way you drove last time you'll be fine." I leaned over and pressed a quick kiss to her cheek before bringing my hand up and rubbing her cheekbone with my thumb. "Now, take this 'baby' out for a spin and own it."

Dilynn: Once I had finished singing, which had nearly killed me I'll tell you for certain, I walked off stage and breathed out a deep and heavy sigh. Whatever happened to being that shy girl anyway? As soon as Brody came along I tossed all that out the window. I walked to my boyfriend and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Before I could even ask any questions, which were the only thing running through my head, I pressed my lips against his in a passionate kiss and tangled my hands in his black hair. Sure, kissing Brody had become a lot more common since our waterfall visit, but I couldn't ever really get enough to make up for what we hadn't done at his parents house. It's all good and such though, we're fine together even without the kissing, though I want that as much as anything else, and that's what a good relationship is, right? I tugged my lips from his and smiled, leaving my hands still tangled in his hair as I started speaking. "So, what did you think? Did I do pretty good? I mean, I know it wasn't perfect because I'm not like some super famous singer or anything, but I didn't do bad did I?"

Henry: What did I say? She just looked at me with bright and wide brown eyes and then nothing. Nothing at all. Not a smile, but a blush and a weird glint in her eye before she just looked away from me and busied herself with driving. I've never been so... Confused! Yes, I've never been so confused on what to say with a woman before in my life. Things came so easily as a child. A simple compliment and a smile did me wonders. With Penny, it was even easier. Simply tell her what she wanted to hear. Even with Mandie things weren't as difficult. I could speak my mind, sure, but there was a reserve I held up to make sure I didn't cross a boundary. It's a survival tactic one picks up, especially to protect oneself against something so harmful as a member of the opposite gender. Now, I speak my mind and I try to be good at things I'm normally good at, but it doesn't work. She ignores my compliments, gives me weird looks when I tone the compliments down, and I find my best efforts are pointless against her. If this wasn't a real date, then imagine what one would be like. I sat back in my seat and looked out the window, trying to figure out what had gone wrong with me. It was before Mandie, I knew for sure because I hadn't even been able to keep that one alive. Was it something to do with my parents? Did everything shut off as soon as they died? It must've been that, I had nothing else to blame. I turned my eyes back to her and rubbed the back of my neck. "So, do you go to this place a lot or am I somebody special? I mean, surely you've taken people on glorious dinners before, right?" 

Brady: "I'm glad we ended up in California too. I mean, seeing the state where I was born again is pretty cool. Since its been a few years, after all. Nothing's really changed though, and it's odd thinking that I'm still only seventeen. I mean, we're married and I'm not living with any parents but at the mansion with just you. And my brother, but he's not much of a relative." Honestly, I couldn't really handle the details. I was seventeen and in the shoes of a man much older and mature. I mean, I'm mature for my age but not 'married man with his life settled' kind of mature. My brothers twenty and he isn't even married yet, nor really has his life settled for the next month. Thinking about it, I'm not bad off at all. I've got Nadine, who supports me and loves me, and I've got plenty of time on my hands to do whatever I want. Henry, he's twenty and a bit crazy, with his time going away and nothing really to make him happy. Who was the better Newlin now anyway?

I think I'll be heading off to bed now, maybe. It's super hot in my room and my brother thinks that it's ok to play Xbox super loud in the next room at 2 something in the morning.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 31, 2013 8:04 pm

O.o I agree with Mort, but she didn't need to go in rage mode about it! Seriously, that's all she ever seems to do right now and its beginning to p*** me off. There's other ways to put a point across then yelling and cursig and, quite frankly they're much more effective -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Rae, I did reply. I'll put the posts up later, my iPod's charging at the mo.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Despite the fact that I was kinda famous now - or at least starting to become famous - I hadn't really spent money on anything. Until now, that is. I had paid extra to get the best possible doctor who would be with me right up until the baby was born, because I wanted to make sure that the little one would be in good hands during labour and stuff and I wanted the best for it's health. This meant that as soon as I got to the reception and signed in, I was pointed into the direction of the room, told that the doctor could see me a bit earlier than planned. Heading into the room, which was actually kinda small, but probably bigger than what the other doctors would've been in, the doctor rose and greeted us, shaking all our hands, except Cody's, since Cody just shied away. There wasn't enough chairs for everyone, so Tyler had Cody sit on his lap while TJ sat next to him and I sat on the special chair. The doctor asked me if everything was ok and checked my symptoms before getting down to buisness, the gel felt cold at first and I flinched away slightly before I relaxed. Soon enough, the doctor located our baby and he/she showed up on the screen. Having been through this twice before - one of which I remembered as if it was yesterday, I wasn't shocked at what I was seeing, unlike Cody and TJ and probably even Tyler, instead, my only reply was, "Aha! There's the little kicker!" I laughed a little before the doctor pointed out the eyes, arms, nose ect to the boys. 'Now I could probably find out the gender of the baby from this angle, would you like me to tell you?' My heart sped up a little in both excitement and nerves and I gave a quick nod. "Yes please." A couple minutes passed as the doctor moved the wand thing around on my stomach and then he smiled. 'It looks like you're having a little girl!' "YES! FINALLY!" I didn't care if I said that a bit too loud! I felt as if a great load had been lifted and I was going to have the little girl I had always wanted! I felt like bouncing up and down excitedly, but I had to control myself so I just took Tyler's hand and squeezed it real tight. "Thank you, doctor Nichols! Thank you thank you thank you!" The doctor chuckled and said 'You're welcome. Now-' He grabbed a bunch of paper towels and handed them to me. 'Calm yourself long enough to clean yourself up.' I laughed, the sound sounding over the top because of my excitement and happiness, and started to wipe the gel off of my tummy. Robyn. Robyn Stevenson. I couldn't wait for my little girl to be born!

"True, very true." Pulling away from Lilly's neck, Vincent pressed a gentle kiss her her lips but didn't let it linger as usual. Instead, he just shifted into a more comfortable position on the couch and relaxed. "Still, perhaps it would be in our best interest not to take things too far, considering the fact that we can't predict exactly when the children will come down for something."

"I guess you're right, but still... What if we were, like, so loud to her vampire ears that she couldn't focus on anything else. I mean, I doubt she'd listen to us, but that doesn't mean she couldn't hear us!" I whispered before shuddering and I shook my head, trying to shake away the thoughts. Just forget I said anything, I don't even wanna think about it, let alone talk about it." Damn, I'd really struggle to sleep with Tifa in that way again, knowing that no matter how quiet we tried to be, we'd still be heard. By Denzel's girlfriend, of all people!

"Mhmm." Galian gave his wife a dog-like grin and got up, walking on all fours to his son and taking a lick of the boy's ice cream. "Nommy nommy ice cream." he chuckled, nuzzling his smokey grey hair. "We run 'round together when ice cream's gone, k? Daddy-baby bonding time." Turning back to Darkess he nuzzled her neck and licked it once before toppling her over hovering over his wife, a playful gleam in his eyes. "You and me play now though, hm, wifey?"

I chuckled a little, glad that Sierra wasn't too upset, and gave my girlfriend a salute. "Yes ma'am, right away, ma'am." Kissing Sierra quickly, I returned to the meeting. It wasn't long before it ended, anyway, since it was time for the bar to close. Before my comrades left, I made them each apologise to Sierra and watched with a slight smirk as they each walked up to her and gave a quick, 'Sorry ma'am' before leaving. Once gone, I allowed my smirk to grow. "They're like puppies, prone to misbehaving but they can be trained. And to think, I'm the youngest and I'm training them." Laughing a little, I walked over to Sierra and rested my hands on her waist. "Ok, I'm all yours now. Got any plans for us tonight?"

She was speaking Spanish! Damn, Spanish was one hell of a sexy language. Of course, I wouldn't tell Siena that since I was avoid relationships, but still-! "Yes ma'am, whatever you say ma'am." I chuckled, removng her hand from my collar and leading the way into the rec room where all the video games and stuff were kept. "So, Miss Ramirez, would you like me to beat your *ss at karaoke or Guitar Hero first?" I asked, kinda excited by the fact that we had already kinda connected and were now like competitive friends. I just hoped she didn't mind being considered a friend, especially since I had only just met her...

I chuckled a little and nodded my head. "Later, when I win this competition." I whispered, not sure whether Hayden heard but not really caring. If Toby got to stay up late we'd never get to fade tonight! Now I really had to win, so I started adding different colored lego bricks, making the racecar look like a rainbow, as well as keeping it streamlined and sexy, like me! Well, me when I'm not fat...
((Skippy to the results?))

I bursted into fits of laughter when Trent burnt his tongue on the pancake, doubling over so much that I fell onto the floor, my pancake falling with me. "Ow." I giggled and covered my mouth to muffle it, but then saw the pancake on the floor. "Quick! 5 second rule!" Taking my pancake off of the floor, I shoved as much as I could in my mouth, looking like a chipmunk when it stores nuts in it's cheeks and putting the rest back on my plate as I tried swallowing the stuff I had put in my mouth. Once mostly swallowed to the point when I could speak, "And yeah, Abby Alcatraz has a great ring to it, but now when you say it it's gonna sound weird because you have a burnt tongue. Wait for your pancake to cool, Trent, sheesh!"

Once dressed and I grabbed my stuff, I headed downstairs. Suzie wasn't in the kitchen but she was in the living room so I went in there, leaning over the couch, I kissed Suzie's cheek and grinned. "Ok, I'm all ready to go. We'll take my car, ok? It'll save time and it'll save carrying the picnic basket all the way there and all the way back." I stroked Linette's cheek with the back of my index finger. "You excited to go to the beach, Linette? It's loads of fun! Maybe you'll make some new friends! Just no boys, no boys allowed." I lifted the picnic basket over the couch and put my sun cream and towel in there, then out on my sunglasses. "Lets go, family, time to party at the beach!"

"Ok then, it's probably best to get out of sight first. We wouldn't want people to see your arm get miraculously healed." Walking with Eric up to his allocated room, I opened the door and allowed Eric in first. I took the bag off of his arm and set it down on the bed. "Alrighty, lets have a look at this arm." I carefully approached Eric and took hold of his arm, assessing it. "This may hurt a bit, sir, I apologise in advance but it will be worth it, trust me." Putting the bone back into it's proper place, I healed it, joing the bone pieces back together, though all that could be seen was a slight green light. Once done, I stood back and smiled slightly. "There you go, as good as new. Oh, and sir? I can tell you're not fond of Xavier, but please go easy on him. He's new and not exactly used to everything yet, but at least he's trying to help, right?"

I had forced myself to get up early today, before Kyle had to go to work - if he even had work today, I mean, he had to have a day off at some point, right? Not caring about it being all yucky tasting, I took my pills with the leftover water from last night, waiting for them to sink in and make me less ill. Looking down at the sleeping Kyle beside me, I grinned, thankful that I had chosen to sleep in Kyle's room that night; he looked so cute in his sleep!!! But now he had to wake up, because I didn't wat to be awake alone. Nuzzling Kyle's neck to start with, I then nibbled on his ear and tugged on it gently, saying through my teeth, "Wake up Kyle!"

I let out a breath I didn't even realise I was holding as Lucy reached the other side and I grinned. "Yes, I do see." Joining my lifemate on the other side of the river, I looked down at my feet, the grin being replaced with a slight frown. "I'm sorry for underestimating you, Lucy. I was just worried about you falling in, but I should've had more faith in you. Please forgive me, but try not to put yourself in danger again, you almost gave me a heart attack."

"Yes sir!" I saluted and then got into the driver's seat of Sam's car, buckling up and checkcing the mirrors as Sam got in. Once we were ready to go, I turned the key, put the car into reverse and pulled out of the parking space before putting it into drive and driving down the road surrounded by forest which then led out onto the main road. "Am I doing ok?" I asked my fiance, my eyes never straying from the road because I was actually too scared to look away in case I killed us both.

Woah! I was not expecting that! I quickly brought my hands up to support Dilynn's legs, but I was reluctant to kiss back, no matter how much I liked it, because practically right next to us were my 3 best guy friends, whistling and saying 'Get in there, Brody' and stuff. I felt my cheeks getting hotter and hotter and I was so thankful when Dilynn pulled away. Ignoring the guys whispering to each other, I allowed myself to smile a little. "That was great, Dilynn, I didn't know you could sing!" Within seconds Jack had lifted Dilynn away from me and I narrowed my eyes before I was suddenly being dragged towards stage (Over the other people in the room, I could hear Jack apologising to Dilynn, saying 'Sorry ma'am, we have plan!'). "Wait, guys, no! Don't make me do this." I struggled against their grip but it was no use, I was pretty much thrown onto the stage. 'Ladies and gentlemen, my friend Brody here's gonna sing a song, I hope you like it.' No Carlson, I am not singing a song! Before I had a chance to say it, though, Will and Carlson had left the stage and I just stood there in front of the mic, a deer in the headlights. I had stage fright, I hated singing in front of people and was scared of it and the boys knew that. I was gonna get revenge later, lots and lots of revenge. "Uh... H-Hi..." staring out into the crowd, my eyes met Dilynn's. Oh gosh, I had to sing in front of her too! Gulpy, I clenched my sweaty hands into fists and looked around the stage, walking over to the musicians, telling them what song I was gonna sing and borrowing the guitar - at least now I'd have to look down at the guitar to play and not at the people in the crowd. Walking back to the mic, I adjusted it to my height and then spoke again. "Imma, uhhh, I'm guess I'm gonna sing, and it's dedicated to Dilynn, a-and I hope you like it." Ok Brody, deep breaths, just visualise yourself in your room with no one else around, just the way you like it. Taking a deep breath, I nodded to the musicians and they started playing with me soon joining in. Then I began to sing, a little shakey at first but I soon got into the swing of it.
The Trouble With Girls by Scotty McCreery:

The tugging my hair thing felt suprisingly nice and spurred me onwards, deeping the kiss and then nipping Ryan's lower lip. The hand on my girlfriend's thigh travelled upwards and gripped the hem off her shirt, pulling upwards before my lips moved down Ryan's body, travelling to the jaw, neck, collarbone and then stomach, staying there for a moment to see what effects it'd have on my amazing partner. Perhaps maybe more than just a partner? Maybe a soulmate? I wasn't sure, but I did feel like soendig the rest of my life with Ryan, I just wasn't sure whether she was even ready to settle down at such a young age. If not, I'd be willing to wait an eternity for her.

I laughed a little and blushed more, but decided that, since Kodi was turning it into a game, rather than pointing out my embarrassment, I should play along. "Hmmm, I don't know..." I answered, my thumb and index finger holding my chin like people in cartoons were seen to do when deep in thought. "Deffinately this, I'd say." I answered, resting my hands on his stomach. "But that's not the sexiest thing. The sexiest thing is... Your head in general; eyes, hair, smile, and your face - what your face looks like that is." Deciding that I had been under the spotlight for too long, I turned the tables on Kodi. "How about me? What's the sexiest thing about me? And we're talking looks here, my intelligence and personality doesn't count."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri May 31, 2013 10:24 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:I let out a breath I didn't even realise I was holding as Lucy reached the other side and I grinned. "Yes, I do see." Joining my lifemate on the other side of the river, I looked down at my feet, the grin being replaced with a slight frown. "I'm sorry for underestimating you, Lucy. I was just worried about you falling in, but I should've had more faith in you. Please forgive me, but try not to put yourself in danger again, you almost gave me a heart attack."
Lucy: "You just think I was in danger, but I wasn't okay." I smile at him and take his hand loosely. "Come on, lets keep walking." After I'm sure that Demitri is walking with me I let go of his hand. I then jump up and grab a branch of the tree above, swinging on it so that I could reach the next higher branch. I pull myself up and sit on the large branch with my back against the trunk of the tree. "You coming?"

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: He watched her and laughed when she dragged him out to the dance floor. "Youve never seen me dance." He laughed. He made a face at her, sticking out his tongue playfully before pulling her closer to him, against his chest and stomach.
Viviana: I dance close to Lewis, switching between facing him and grinding on him. At one point when I'm facing him, I feel someone touch my ass. At first I think it's just Lewis, but then I realize that I feel both of his hands on my back. I whip around, not dancing anymore when I see someone watching me. When they see that I see them, they try to look occupied as they slip a familiar shape into their pocket. I feel my pocket then and realize that my wallet is gone and I frown. I drag Lewis with me over to the guy and accuse him of stealing my wallet which he denies outright.

Evαy . wrote:Klain)
When she came out in the white dress, his eyes roamed up and down her body appreciatively. I am not going to rip this dress... he muttered in his mind repeatedly, his hands wrapping around her waist as she sat down in his lap comfortably. "Jennaveive, this dress... mm." he mumbled as her soft lips pressed against his neck and he pulled her against him tighter as she sat on his lap. Tonight’s gonna be fun.. He decided with a wide grin, his eyes closing as he moaned softly from the feeling of her lips.
Jennaveive: I pull away from the kisses, just enough so I can giggle slightly and wrap my arms around his neck. I loved all of the noises he made when I kissed him. It made him seem even more adorable than he already was! I rest my forehead against his and smile for a moment before I start to kiss his lips gently. I lean my weight forward so that it forces to fall back onto the bed gently. I move my arms from his neck to my right side and slide the zipper down to my hips letting a small amount of gold lace overlaying red fabric to peek out the side at both my chest and at the very bottom of the opened zipper. "Are you ready for your real surprise?" I wink at him and start to kiss his neck again. He seemed to really like that before, and on top of that, it was funny!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 31, 2013 10:36 pm

So we went from 'Lets keep walking' to climbing trees. I chuckled slightly at the fact that Lucy's mind seemed to be all over the place and watched as to gracefully swung on branches to get to the higher ones with as much skill as a monkey. Wow, she surely was amazing. When she asked me to join her, I rubbed the back of my neck. "I'm not much of a climber but I'll give it a go." And that's exactly what I did, which almost led to me falling to my death several times. Eventually I just turned into a raven and flew up to the branch that Lucy was on before turning back into tlny normal self; it was a lot easier than climbing. "So, how come we've gone from walking to sitting in a tree?" I asked curiously, a slightly amused smile on my face.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 pm

I want to take a bath but there's a big spider in the bathroom DX Now I have to wait until 2pm when dad gets home before I can do anyhing in the bathroom DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 31, 2013 11:16 pm

morning

I hate spiders too >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 31, 2013 11:18 pm

Morning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 31, 2013 11:39 pm

Tifa sighed and shook her head "Cloud, you're over thinking again." she really didnt know what to do, he was over thinking things and causing him to worry even more "You already brought it up, becides, we arent loud anyway. Cause if we were, i'm sure the kids would wake up as well." Why is he over thinking like this? Thats the worst thing you could do when you know that somehow it might bug you and wont stop she didnt know what else to say right now. What could she say?

Lilly nodded "yeah. I dont think I want the kids coming down here to see something they shouldnt at their age." she blushed at the thought and she buried her face in his chest "Gosh, I shouldnt have said that." she mumbled into his chest. She really shouldnt have thought about it because now, Lilly's face was pink and she couldnt get rid of it. Picking her head up, she looked up at Vincent who was looking at her with his beautiful crismon-red eyes. For some reason, she just loved the color.

Darkess laughed and ran her hands through his fur. Just him hovering over her gave her tons of shade "I guess, what do you plan on playing?" she asked. Lately, Darkess had been changing...she knew she was..starting to turn good but she didnt want that. Sure, she had to do it for her son, but what would happen if he was older? Would she go back to being the mean Darkess that has a husband and kid? That thought still lingered in her head, still not sure about it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next