House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+10
Scampi
midget
lilJVBM4evea
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:18 am

sorry scampi DX america is a butt anyway!

Minx grinned "oh yes, That is indeed still valid" she mocked jokingly with the 'Indeed'. She pressed her lips back to his and mumbled "always valid for you." her hands went down onto his chest and lightly pushed him back onto the bed, she started kissing his jaw, neck and collar bone.

Ah, I love being like this. Looks like jason has another friend who likes getting it on *winks and laughs*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:25 am

I've be er been more scared in my life :S I don't want to go to college tomorrow, but I have to to talk to the guy in charge of keeping students safe and stuff :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:27 am

You'll feel better when this is all over though, right?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:35 am

No, I just feel like the moment I'm alone, he'll hunt me down :S

When I stopped talking to you, I went to see my friends and found out that they had problems with the guy too, so we went to see Pete (The guy in charge of keeping students safe) and he followed us and then, like, stayed hidden close by! Then he stormed out of college, then when he came back he slammed on the office door while we were waiting outside and stormed in. I feel like he'll hit me or something if I'm left alone.

And now Pete's gonna phone dad tonight and ask to talk to him and mum about the situation and it could be a police thing too :S

I really don't want to go to college tomorrow. At all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:40 am

Oh wow. Yeah, that does sound really scary. Talk to your parents abou staying home. they might understand what with all that's going on. And then just go in and talk to the guy at whatever time you set and leave again. Maybe? I really don't know sorry.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:44 am

I'll talk to dad about not going school tomorrow and just spending the day at my nan's or something, but the thing is I get into college at about 8:20am, and Pete doesn't want to see us until 9am, and the guy usually hangs out where I hang out in the morning :S I might have to find a new place...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:22 am

Riley: "Alittle pushy, aren't we? I think your in love with me, you know that?" I laughed softly at the teasing I was giving her and leaned up on my elbows, pressing a gentle kiss to the bridge of her nose. "It's alright to be pushy today, but after the wedding we've gotta slow it down so it's enjoyable. Not that this isn't enjoyable, just, you know." I shurgged and cupped her face in my hands, bringing her lips to mine.

(I literally just spent that whole time making a timeline for Finn's birthday present. That's how utterly bored I am at home.)
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 am

Linz rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:30 am

linz007 wrote:Riley: "Alittle pushy, aren't we? I think your in love with me, you know that?" I laughed softly at the teasing I was giving her and leaned up on my elbows, pressing a gentle kiss to the bridge of her nose. "It's alright to be pushy today, but after the wedding we've gotta slow it down so it's enjoyable. Not that this isn't enjoyable, just, you know." I shurgged and cupped her face in my hands, bringing her lips to mine.

(I literally just spent that whole time making a timeline for Finn's birthday present. That's how utterly bored I am at home.)

Minc laughed lightly with him "I am in love with you." she said. Her eyes closed when he pressed a kiss tot the bridge of her nose, they opened as soon as his lips were off her nose "Ah, right. But how could we take it slow? We just tease one another." she smiled and her eyes closed once again as his lips pressed against hers. She loved it when he cupped her face, it just felt more...real in a way.

haii i'm watching "Its a Boy Girl thing" pretty funny.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:34 am

Hi
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:35 am

Hi. Wolfgirl rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:40 am

Hola Wolf-Girl Smile

Riley: I pulled my lips away from hers just enough to speak. "That's correct. I suppose we'll just have to endure eachothers teasing then. We have yet to actually slow things down, and I think our wedding night is as good a night as any." I touched my lips to her chin, waiting for her to give me an answer on my proposal.

Sure Smile I'll go grab my replies
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:41 am

Ok Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:49 am

Minx couldnt nod, but she agreed "we could try." she grinned "well, we could practice tonight, try to hold back as much as we can. If it caves in, we still have tomorrow night to get it right." Minx never rushed, but, being fast- she really didnt like it, she always wanted to have a good time and take her time. Sometimes she couldnt help it but let speed take over. This time, she was gonna hold it back.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:54 am

dont mind this xD:
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:04 am

Sam: "Ah, so it's a first for us both then. I like it better that way. Something new is always good, as long as this quaint little place has good food at least." I hadn't even thought of going to a cafe in a long time. It wasn't ideal for me before, seeing as how I hardly ever needed coffee and breakfast before I met reyna was unheard of. "What sort of food do you suppose they have anyway? I've never exactly eaten at cafe before. Just had coffee and such." I shrugged and looked over to Reyna beside me as we walked, my thoughts returning to the cafe and I began wondering exactly where the small place was located.
(sorry I that was horrid, I somehow seemed to have only typed half of this and I was working off of memory. It didn't turn out too well)

Dilynn: "Just say whoa? I think I can do that." I tapped my heels into his sides again and sped him up into a trot towards the spot I had taken off from. "This is pretty fun, even if it's dangerous. Your a good teacher Brody. Maybe you should set up a star or something to train people, I mean, since you like horses and all it might be a good idea. Unless you've got something else in mind to do with your life." Looking down at chocolates mane, I took a deep, shaky breath and called out 'whoa' as I neared my boyfriend. It took a few seconds for the gods to come to a complete stop but once he did I smiled up at Brody and ran a hand through my brown hair. "Easy peasy."

Riley: "Agreed. I'll hold back, and we'll take things slow. Up until one of us gives." I moved my hands around to the from of her waistband and undid the strings of her sweatpants, pullin on them slowly. "We need a safe word, when things become too much. Got any ideas?" As soon as I stopped talking I leaned up and pressed my lips to her neck, entertaining myself as she thought of a word we could use.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:12 am

Minx nodded and let him pull the strings of her pants. "A safe word? Hmm, I wouldnt know since i'll probly be too into our moment to even think of the word." she slid her hands up his chest, feeling the bumps and smoothness of his skin. Her head tilted back so he had more neck for him to cover. He knew how much she loved it. And he used it against her in a good way.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:24 am

"Probably cake and sandwiches and maybe even pancakes." Mmmm, pancakes for breakfast would be amazing! "They might even do some other things for breakfast like omlettes and stuff, I don't know, we'll have to wait and see." Heading into town, we walked into the little cafe and I grinned as I breathed in the smell of all the different food. Picking a table by the window, I sat down and handed Sam a menu before looking at my own. "I think I'm gonna have some pancakes with fresh fruit and a glass of orange juice." I told my husband-to-be. "How about you?" Maybe once breakfast was done we could go out somewhere, that would be fun! Although, a lazy day, just snuggling up next to my fiance, sounded fun too because despite his hard muscles, Sam was surprisingly very comfortable and huggable and warm.

"That sounds like a good idea, but if I start doing lessons and stuff, it might affect how often I visit you at that mansion place. I dunno, I'd have to check with my dad, anyway." Leaning over carefully, I pressed a kiss to Dilynn's cheek and then started walking Ol' Dusty forward, hoping that Dilynn would follow on Chocolate. "Y'know, the next time you visit, we might be able to take the horses out riding for real, I mean, like on forest trails and stuff. There's this waterfall that's kinda nice to go to in the summer." Thinking for a moment, I decide to add. "And there's this, like, town dance thing tonight and I was wondering if you'd go with me. You kinda do owe me a dancing date, since we never went clubbing after the... Blood bank incident."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:36 am

Riley: "How about something simple? Perhaps stop could work, unless there's a 'don't' before that." Once her pants were untied I skimmed my fingers across her back aloĊ„ the spine, concentrating on kissing her neck for the most part though because she had always enjoyed that. "I think keeping clothing on as long as possible would help our mission too. Although, I'm sure that strategy won't last long."

Sam: "I think I'll have an omelet, I've always favored those to any sort of breakfast." I shrugged and set my menu down, thinking of what I'd had to drink a moment before I completed my request. "And I'll probably go with a cup of coffee, just to see if it's any good." I reached my hand across the table and took on of hers, offering her a smile. "I think this was a really good idea. There aren't any waitresses here like at the diner, and I think that's the most important thing. After this though, how about we do something in town? I'm sure we an find something to do."

Dilynn: I clicked my heels again into chocolates side and followed Brody, catching up before I slowed him to the same pace Ol' Dusty was moving. "I guess it would limit your visits, and I would end up missing you terribly, but if it's what you'd like to do I'd understand. As for takin the horses out next time though, I'd love to. I love horseback riding actually. Maybe I should invest in finding a stable around the mansions area, so next time I'll be an expert rider?" I tugged on my lip in thought and glanced down to the ground, wondering if dancing in a small country town like this would be the best idea for me. I wasnt sure how they danced here, but it wasn't anything like I danced back at the mansion. "Clubbing is probably completely different from the type of dancing you guys will do here. Are you sure your up to taking me along? I could be really horrible at it."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:48 am

"I was just thinking the same thing, actually." Laughing slightly, I rubbed some circles into the back of Sam's hand. "Maybe something that isn't too energetic though, I just want tfo have a relaxing day, not run where we're running around town as w-" A waitress came over then and asked to take our order. I quickly recited both mine and Sam's, keeping an eye on her reactions, then watched her walk away. She had only given Sam a friendly smile, nothing more. "We're officially coming here more often." I told my fiance with a grin.

"I don't care whether or not you're horrible at it, Dilynn, I just care about spending time with you... And maybe showing off my girlfriend to the town." I chuckled a bit as I admitted that I wanted to show Dilynn off to people, then decided to make up for it by saying, "And besides, the dance is, like, the biggest chance to experience our culture, so I think you'd enjoy it. And I can teach you how to dance, it's not that hard." It was also an open mic night which was cool, even though I was too nervous to ever sing in front of anyone. I wondered if Dilynn would sing, though, that'd be cool.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:48 am

Nothing's up is it Bex? I just got your messages on facebook. :/
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:53 am

And I just messaged you back.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:55 am

hai gavin

Minx's smile grew "That could work." chills ran up her spine at his touch. "our clothes would be off before you can say any thing." she giggled and looked down at him, kissing his nose then his lips and jaw. She lightly nibbled on the skin, being sure not to break it. "It would be so much of a tease to keep our clothes on for so long."

our wolfy is...idk...wolfy knows a word that would fit. ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:58 am

Scared. S*** scared. That's a perfect word for it, hence why I'm probably not gonna go to college tomorrow apart from seeing Petroc Pete, then I'm probably gonna disappear to my nans. I need dad to agree to it though, but I don't want to tell him what happened so I'm waiting for Pete to phone to tell dad.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:00 am

Hey Britt!

And I messaged back too
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/