House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Blaise
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Shadowhunter
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:57 am

Tifa giggled lightly at his sleepy grin. He tried pulling her on top but he wasnt trying, obviously. "Doing weird things?" she held a laugh "The most they would be doing is kissing, hugging and holding hands." watching as he patted his legs, she got the message and lightly placed herself on his lap "Wutai was great. And yuffie, no, she only complained about all the fruits and veggies I got for her. I put her on a limit with the junk food because its better to have a healthy baby then a one with a health problem. I just wanted to sleep all day from the jet lag. But delt with it and helped her. "
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:02 am

Tifa had misunderstood what I meant by 'Weird things' then, since I was talking about Sierra's magical transformation from 15 to 22 years old, but I decided to let it pass - for now - since she was busy talking about Yuffie. I couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that Yuffie complained about the fruit and vegetables because it really sounded like something she'd do, but then just smiled, holding Tifa's hand as she good. "You're such a good friend to her, Teef, to be suffering from jet lag and still help out." I told my wife, sitting upright and giving her a gentle kiss. "She must've been panicking, so I'm really proud of you for helping her out."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:14 am

Tifa looked down at their hands before looking back at him and smiling as he kissed her lightly "Thanks, what are friends for? Sure she was alittle freaked out but i gave her ups and downs about being pregnant and having a kid. She was actually scared that I mentioned Lilly since she loves babies. i think I should keep mentioning lilly as a threat to yuffie so she would do the good for the baby." she laughed and shook her head "Think thats alittle cruel?"

haha its funny how we say they f* like bunnies but yet lilly only gave brith to 2 kids xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:17 am

It's because most of the time they are safe, yet the other times they weren't XD

And that post made no sense to me. The "I think I should keep mentioning lilly as a threat to Yuffie so she would do the good for the baby." thing :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:20 am

Just found a Tifa video on Youtube with a Girls Generation song in the background, but I swear I haven't heard that version of the song before...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:24 am

XD

and like, tifa would use lilly as a threat to yuffie saying that she'll get lilly to help but yuffie doesnt want her to cause she love babies XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:34 am

Ah right, that makes more sense Very Happy And how come every fanart video I watch show Cloud and Tifa at it? -_- I told you, it's 'cause Tifa's a naughty girl Wink -///- There shouldn't even be pictures of those kind of moments, especially the ones that show Tifa's chest. Yeah I know, some of the videos are really good until pictures like that ruin it :/

"Maybe a little." I answered, rubbing the back of my neck with my free arm before occupying by wrapping it around Tifa's waist, rubbing circles into the smooth skin of her sides with my thumb. "Let's call that a worst case scenario thing. Like, if Yuffie starts getting lazy with the baby and Hayden can't seem to motivate her, you can threaten her with Lilly. Hopefully that would work, although I doubt Yuffie would ever get lazy around the baby anyway." Even though Yuffie didn't like kids, I knew she'd understand that she'd have to work hard to raise it and wouldn't be allowed to slack off. Heaving a slight sigh, I nuzzled Tifa's neck slightly and added, "But lets not talk about that anymore, lets just... Talk about us or something."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:40 am

Ah, it's the Korean version, that's why, I usually listen to the English version of that song (< The Tifa video+Girls Generation music thing.)
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:51 am

xD people do love cloud and tifa dont they? XDDDD

Tifa nodded "makes sence." she closed her eyes as he nuzzled her neck "We could. We've been appart for a while..Well why dont you tell me about what happened before Marlene got sick? Anything interesting?" opening her eyes again, she looked at cloud, using her other hand to lightly acress his cheek
getting lazy now XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:00 am

They love then a little too much -_- Yeah -///- Tifa, we no need to see your chest in fanart! A passionate kiss is enough! No it isn't! DX

"Nothing interesting before she got sick, but after, Denzel and Sierra went to see Lilly and, well, now Sierra looks 22, not 15 so... Yeah, there's now 4 adults in this house." I bit my lips slightly and then started kissing Tifa's neck. "At least their room is opposite ours, not next to it, I guess, but I think we should really start saving up for a house or apartment for Denzel for his birthday/christmas present. I think they'd both like it if they had their own little place." It was getting crowded, afterall, and a young couple like them would prefer to be somewhere less crowded so that they could have some more alone time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 am

Hi
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:29 am

Hi Shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 am

Hi wolfie!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:37 am

How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:41 am

Tifa was shocked "wow, Lilly could age people. huh, never knew that." now as he mentioned about a house or apartment, she thought about it "That sounds like a good idea, Denzel is a man now and he doesnt have to live with his Adoptive parents anymore. We'll still be there for him anyway." she liked the idea tons "Plus we need space in the house with Marlene, claire and Zidane."

sorry poofed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:42 am

Good, listeng to pentatonix
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:47 am

'Alone time' XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:51 am

"Mhmm. So from now on we'll save up for a house for them, and then hopefully Barrett will stop his searching for alternate fuel sources and take Marlene too. Not that I don't love Marlene -" Heck, I had known Marlene since she was 4, and Tifa had known her since before that! "It's just getting a bit claustrophobic now that we have our own kids, not just her. I guess we could still let her work here though, just not live here." Marlene had become like a mascot for 7th Heaven, I was kinda worried that if we got rid of her completely, we'd lose more customers. Pulling back from Tifa's neck for a moment, I smiled at my wife and tucked some hair behind her ear. "And then we'd be able to have more times like this, where it's just the two of us with no one else around." I pressed a kisis to the corner of Tifa's mouth, then kissed her fully on the lips.

Cool cool, even though I don't know what that is XD

And yes Scampi, what with Denzel becoming more of a hormonal young man, it probably will be that kind of 'Alone time' XD Oh gosh, is it bad that I can't actually imagine them fading though? In my mind Sierra always holds back. I dunno why Sierra's the one who says no in my mind when Denzel would probably be too nervous to try anything again XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 am

Over 2 hours of country music X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:03 am

an acapella group of only five.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:03 am

Ah I see, cool! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 am

Yeah, there pretty good
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:06 am

Mhmm. I'm listen to country music right now because I'm bored XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:07 am

Oh no, Hunter Hayes. *Facepalms.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:22 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"Mhmm. So from now on we'll save up for a house for them, and then hopefully Barrett will stop his searching for alternate fuel sources and take Marlene too. Not that I don't love Marlene -" Heck, I had known Marlene since she was 4, and Tifa had known her since before that! "It's just getting a bit claustrophobic now that we have our own kids, not just her. I guess we could still let her work here though, just not live here." Marlene had become like a mascot for 7th Heaven, I was kinda worried that if we got rid of her completely, we'd lose more customers. Pulling back from Tifa's neck for a moment, I smiled at my wife and tucked some hair behind her ear. "And then we'd be able to have more times like this, where it's just the two of us with no one else around." I pressed a kisis to the corner of Tifa's mouth, then kissed her fully on the lips.

Tifa liked how he started coming up with ideas now. Mostly she was the one to come up with them. Maybe her mind is just slow today from the jet lag. A smile grew on her lips when he kissed the corner of her lips, and then fully on them. Her eyes closed instantly and she reacted, kissing her husband back.

fllaaahhhh DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next