House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
-Wolf-Girl-
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Firefly155
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Nadine Anderson; Her heart jumped as she felt Brady's hand slip around her waist. Luckily, she had shut the drawer before he had gotten over to her, or else she might've just about died. Leaning her head against Brady's chest, she sighed and shook her head slowly. "Well, kind of. I started to do the homework, and then I just got bored so I just didn't do the rest. Besides, I understand it all anyways." With a little shrug of her shoulders, she turned around in his hands so that she was facing him, and she let her hands rest on the back of his neck. "It's really nice that you would leave work for me though." She leaned up to press a kiss to his lips, and when she pulled away, she smiled a little. "Was it even fun?"

if i poof, i probably fell asleep. :S
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Sleepy Rae-Rae :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Henry: "Sick? I'm sorry to hear that Trent. If I had known I would've helped somehow, if it was even possible." I couldn't even speak right, simply because I knew I'd been thinking completely negative about our relationship whilst she was sick and even in the hospital. What kind of person am I? Same old Henry I suppose. "Sorry if I'm a bit... Off. I'm no used to being put in this type of situation. I mean, nobody's ever been scuff enough before to go to the hospital. I've seen your mother sick, and others, just... I hate hospitals." How else was I supposed to explain myself? My parents wound up dead after I woke up in a hospital, that stuff stays with somebody. Now that I know she's in the hospital though I need to visit her, it was only right, right? "I'll go visit her now, wanna come along or...?"

Brady: "I could help you with homework, if you ever need it. I mean, if you don't understand the material. Just offering." I lifted my right hand up to her face, cupoing her cheek as the opposite hand stayed occupied with her hip, and my lips rose into a smirk towards her question. "Fun? Sure, as fun as anytime you get stuck in the same room with a bunch of other stiffs and your boss. A joyful get together with minimum space between everyone. I had to get out of there, and I wanted to get out of there just to get back here and help you relax. Afterall, you've been busy and you deserve some downtime beautiful. I mean, our wedding is coming up and your school work is getting much more accumulative, that's gotta be rough on you."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Hey guys! I got an extra 2 hours sleep! Yay! XD yaaa I woke up at 6:09, so... I ended up falling back to sleep like 10-20 mins later, but now I'm here and a bit more awake. Lisa's sofa is really comfy Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Ollo! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:45 pm

hello! sorry, Linz. i would reply, but I'm too tired to form coherent posts. :/ sorry! if you're still here... lol
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:45 pm

How's you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Sleep, Rae, sleep!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 pm

just got ready for bed and I'm not tired anymore. DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Fail XD

Partying in Turkey was a whole lot of fun! I missed the kids, sure, but a holiday was just what I needed and I owed Dayna big time for this. Perhaps I partied too hard last night though, because at some point I must've fallen asleep, and then I woke with a headache, and... A hallucination? Was that a naked girl in Jason's bed across the room? Rubbing my eyes, I got up and stumbled across the room to take a closer look. Correction both a naked Jason and a naked girl. Oohhh, he was so in trouble when he went home to Sammi, but, then again, this girl was blonde, maybe he got so drunk he mistook this girl for his girlfriend. "Jace." I whispered, prodding his foot with my own. "Jace, get some pants on." 'Huh? What?' He mumbled as he woke, then groaned slightly when he realised the situation. 'Damn it, and I was doing so well at being a good boyfriend.' He heaved a sigh and stood up, and I had to look away as the sheets moved away from his crotch. I waited till Jason got his boxers on, then smirked a little. "Cleanup, aisle Jason!" We both bursted into laughter and we had to cover our mouths to muffle it so that we didn't wake up the girl. "So, what're gonna do with her?" I asked, nodding towards the girl in the bed and recieving a shrug from Jason. 'I dunno... Why don't we throw at out of the window and into the pool?' We were on the first floor and the balcony practically overlooked the pool, but still... "She might not be able to swim, Jason, and we'd get into deep s*** if we chuck her overboard." 'Ok ok ok, how about we... Uh... Ooh! How about we just casually deposit her outside of the room?' "That's better, but we should let her get up and get changed first." Shrugging, I decided that I really need a pain killer so I went and took one, hearig Jason mutter 'Lightweight' behind me. Eventually the girl, Tina, did wake up l, and she had a headache too so we offered her a painkiller once she was dressed, Jason literally picked her up and then dropped her on her butt outside of our room. We both thought back laughter again before I turned serious. "Hey Jason, what's Sammi gonna say when she finds out?" 'She's not gonna find out...' A blunt answer, which kinda shocked me actually. 'It meant nothing and it doesn't change how I feel about Sammi so it's unimportant and she doesn't need to know.' "Yeah but Jace, it might change the way she feels about you." Jason winced. He actually winced! The old Jason would just shrug things off, but no, he was actually wincing at the thought of Sammi not loving him. Damn, she must really be special if she could make Jason act like that. Heaving a sigh, I shook my head and patted my friend's shoulder. "Nevermind, lets forget about it and get some breakfast." Jason nodded but remained silent the entire time while we got ready and made our way down to breakfast. I really hoped he didn't just f*** things up in his relationship...

A crimson blush creeped across my cheeks as James begged me not to stop and I grazed my teeth across the area which turned his compliment into a moan. To think I was having such an effect on James was unbelievable, I could have only dreamed of this sort of thing a short while ago and now we were actually here, doing it, possibly about to break the rules of our past and have sex before we were married! My heart speed increased at the thought and I bent down to pick up James' discarded clothes before opening the door, making sure that James didn't fall since he had been previously leaning against it. "Come, my love, lets move this to my apartment, shall we? I think the residents have had enough of a show for one night." I told my fiance with a slight chuckle, gesturing inside.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:12 pm

ooooooooooooooooh. Jasoooooooooooooooooooon. your acquaintance Mandie is pretty pissed at you. ^_^'
*shrugs* i hate cheaters. -_- and I'm gonna leave it at that.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 pm

"What if Finding Dory isn’t about Dory getting lost like everyone apparently thinks it is? What if it’s about trying to figure out who she is and restore her memory? What if it’s about f i n d i n g DORY?"

tumblr just got deep.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm

*Grimaces.* I know, it was a drunken mistake though, it wasn't as if I was actually deciding that I wanted to cheat on Sammi, heck, I was so drunk I thought it was Sammi. *Sighs.* Look, I'm already mad at myself, I'd appreciate it if you just... Backed ff or something, I don't need anyone else being mad at me -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Ooh! The deepness!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:24 pm

yeah, yeah. i know. I'll give you props because you were drunk and at least it wasn't two girls. but i dunno... sorry, though. haven't really been drunk enough to ever do anything like that. but at least you had a pretty crazy vacation.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Yeah I guess. I just didn't want it to become so crazy that it possibly ruined my f***ing relationship -_- *Sighs.* Lets just drop it before things get depressing. Hey Mandie, where's my daughter? Rumour has it she was last seen heading to your room but that was, like, yesterday :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:27 pm

*Random switch back to third person* xDD

Prue still wasn't sure about this dog. Something about him possessed human qualities. Possibly a shape shifter, since she was in an immortal mansion. She decided to play along. When the dog nudged her leg and whimpered, she bent down and scratched behind his ears. "Are you lost, boy?" She asked the dog. Hoping to get an answer this time.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Meeeh. Don't wanna be awake DX Well... I'm off to find the missing Abby. *Walks off.* And I'm just gonna... Disappear before Sammi gets on. *Walks off as well.* And now I'm a loner DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 pm

I cannot get up today DX 5 hours is not enough apparently.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:37 pm

No, it isn't enough, Mort!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Yeah. But I wanted to finish the boots. Even if they ended up kinda sucking
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:00 am

Fine fine fine, but now your sleep is suffering.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:01 am

This was surreal at least for James and he guessed it was for his partner too. And it seemed they planned to make it even better which James was dying for. As he saw Caius go for the door handle he leaned away from it. He was going to remember that door just a little bit differently now. These were sweet memories already.

James took Caius' hand and walked rather fast towards his room, which was actually a bit of a walk. Just walking at a normal pace would drive him insane right now because he wanted this to continue forever. But before long the two were back at Caius' apartment. The doorway itself was already hidden but as an extra precaution he locked the door behind him. And instantly he was in front of Caius again, hands on his chest. "Can I get this shirt off of you?" He asked, looking into the other's eyes.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:04 am

I get my sleep's suffering but I really enjoy working at night. Perhaps from now on I will stop when I start hearing things though.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next