House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+6
Tony
rae
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:40 pm

DAMNIT! Rae left!

Im gonna have to do this my self!

I nodded, but then one of the doctors started walking up to me with a needle and my eyes widened. He said, This won't hurt a bit. Well the other guy said that and I thought I was going to die. "NO!" I shouted, I was growling as well, but that was just an inu instinct. I growled and I snapped off the wires and everything, I was free. Well, not qite yet. An open window. Great! I ran over and jumped out, with one glance back and an evil glarae at the doctor, I sprinted. Now, I was free. And I knew where I was going. I was going to find Melody, I had to. It was the only choice I really had. ((I have to bring her back xD)) I found her in her tower, her mother gone, and she was just enjoying herself. Well, Treyzo was there, and Cynder. I asked Cynder to take me up, and surely enough, she did. I went up to Melody. "Melody...?" I gestured to my wound and she nodded. Wrapped her hair around me and sang the healing song, unfortunately, she couldn't do anything about my ear except stop it bleeding, which was a shame to be honest.

Wow that was long!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:47 pm

"C*!" Nathalie escaped and she was still really injured. "I'll go get her." I told the doctors before running out of the hospital, still limping. Now which way did she go? I limped off in the direction that Nathalie had run off in, calling her name and wincing in pain as my bad foot hit the ground. "Nathalie! Nathalie, where are you?!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 pm

I heard him. Even from the tower. "Thanks Mel, oh, can you heal his foot?" Melody nodded. "Hey Cynder, go get him." I told the large purple dragon. A second later a dark purple blur flew past me, and she flew over to him, grabbing his arms gently with her claws. She brought him up into the tower. "Don't move Xavier." I said to him as Melody started wrapping her hair around his foot. She started to sing the healing song, and when she finished, she removed her hair. His foot fully healed. "The doctors was a bad idea." I told him. "They use them needle things, and I just don't trust them anymore. Melody's the best thing for wounds, believe me." I said to him.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:57 pm

"O...k..." That was so weird. First an Inu and a girl who read mind, then a dragon and a girl with weird magic hair! I think my life just got a whole lot weirder. After staring down at my foot in a trance like state, I snapped out of it and focused on Nathalie. "Are you ok?" I asked. "And I'm sorry about bringing you to the doctors, I just didn't know what else to do."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:02 pm

"I'm fine. And it's fine about the doctors. Your a human, it's what your used to." I tell him. "But for me, no." I glanced at Melody. "She's the onlything I use for wounds and injuries. I think Taylor does the same." I tell him. OMG TAYLOR! My jaw dropped. "I'm really sorry Xavier, but I need to check on my little sister! She's been really ill recently, and I think we better be getting back." I climbed onto Cynder, who was ready to take us home. "Come on X, its not that bad..."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 pm

I thought about it for a second and then decide that it would mean that I'd get back before Matt could find out about the shark attack. I clambered onto the dragon's back and wrapped my arms around Nathalie's waist - there wasn't anything else to hold on to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:12 pm

It felt strange with his arms around my waist, it wasn't something I was used to, but oh well. Cynder flew back to the mansion and I sat there a moment, just feeling the dragon's scaly skin. It was like a snake's. "I'll be right back." I said after a minute. I walked up to TAylor's room and knocked, I hoped she was feeling better.

I walked out the front door and saw a dragon, "Oh, hey Cynder." I remembered Melody's dragon. Quite well actually. Hey Xavier." Now who could forget him? "See you later." I said to both of them before walking through the woods and after 10 minutes, I arrived at Bob Mason's recording studio. I knocked on the door and waited for Genine.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:21 pm

"Come in!" I said weakly from the bathroom, coughing my guts out so muc that I whacked my head on the side of the bath. "Ow." I muttered, rubbing my head. Please don't say it was bleeding. I didn't like blood.

I waved to Dayna and then clambered off of the dragon. "Uh... Thanks." I Told the dragon, rubbing the back of my neck before walking inside and sitting in the living room to wait for Nathalie.

Genine answered the door and smiled at Dayna, allowing her in.

Bob was on the phone talking. "Really? Well we can't reschedule... No no, it's fine. There's nothing you can do about it... Ok, I'll see you soon. Bye." He turned to Dayna, a big smile on his face. "Ah Dayna! Hello!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:27 pm

I smile. "Hey." And then the nosy side of my came out. "Who was that on the phone?" I asked, merely out of curiouslty, plus I think it had something to do with me...

Cynder- I nodded with my large head, then spread my wings and flew back to my mistress.

I'd brought a bottle of water with me this time. I entered. "Oh, sis..." I muttered under my breath, then walked up to her. "HEre." I say, passing the water. Hopefully you'll get better soon Tay." I say to her. "Oh, and I got you this." I pass her a little toy puppy. It had the same ears and tail as Taylor and it was really soft and fluffy.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:34 pm

"It was Matthew." Bob replied. "Be was scheduled to show up 5 minutes ago but there was an accident on the road, so he'll be a bit late."

"I'm 14, I'm too old for toys." But after a couple minutes I smile and hugged the toy. "Thank you Nathalie." I looked up at Nathalie to show her the smile... But then I noticed she had an ear missing and my eyes widened. "Wh-what happened to your ear?" I asked worried for my older sister.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:39 pm

I sighed, but with a smile. I say down next to her. It was a shark accident, Xavier took me to the doctors, but I hate it there, so I ran off and went to Melody, you remember her right, and she healed me. Oh and I had a huge chunk of skin bitten out around.... Here." I say, gesturing to around my left hip.

"Thats all right though, isn't it? He'll just be a little bit late, I'm sure." I paused for a minute, then asked. "Why didn't he come the same time as his brother, Xavier?" Yes, I was getting more and more involved in something that was near as damn it none of my buisiness.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:50 pm

I frowned and sat up to give Nathalie a hug, still holding the toy dog. But then I realised something and pulled back. "Who's Xavier?" I asked, tilting my head to the side in confusion, a small smirk on my face.

"Yes, however I think they aren't living in the same place." Bob frowned a little, knowing that Matt and Xavier had a real close bond but now they were seperated. "How do you know Xavier?"

Matt knocked on the door and let himself in. His breath was shallow from running. "Hey Bob! Sorry I'm late." He apologised as he shut the door behind him. "That car accident came out of nowhere, I had to ditch the car and run here!"
((Because I'm lazy today, lets just say he's the actual guy from the video. He's cute XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Lol OK.

"New guy at the mansion." I reply casually, not to let her know that I love him or anything. Although I was tempted to say that he was cute, I resisted the temptation. "So has Nate got any better?" I asked, just to make conversation.

I shrugged. "He's at the mansion." I replied. "Thats how." Well, actually, I know him because Nathalie knows, well, loves him but oh well. I can keep secrets, but I might tell his brother to see how he reacts...

Hey, Meggy wants to RP, or are you too busy? xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:06 pm

I shook my head sadly, my ears drooping. "No, I don't think so." I answered frowning. "I'm really worried about him. I don't mind being ill, but I don't like seeing him ill." Maybe I should go and see him... If I had enough energy.

Bob nodded and motioned for Matt to come closer. "Dayna, I'd like you to meet our male actor for the music video, Matt Scott. Matt Dayna, Dayna Matt."

Matt walked forward and held out his hand towards Dayna for a handshake. "Hey, it's nice to meet you." He said the a small smile.

((I think I may be a little busy :S))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:11 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Matt." I shook his the hand he offered. So, I have to kiss this guy in the video? Great. Surely it couldn't be too bad, could it? I let my mind wander for a little bit. Then I decided to snap back to reality, nobody can live in their own mind for long, or stay lost in thoughts for forever can they?

"I guess thats really annoying, to be stuck in your bedroom all day, isn't it?" Even though I was tempted to say that she had it easy, whereas I got attacked and nearly killed by a stinkin shark, but I really shouldn't, I knew that, she was really upset about her and Nate neing ill, so I decided to just leave it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Doesn't really matter, Meggy's busy trying to beat a record on Wanted (On mario mini games) xDD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Cool cool Very Happy

"Alright guys, take a seat." Bob told Dayna and Matt.

Matt sat down in a chair.

Bob started to explain what was going to happen in the music video and the different locafions that the were going to.
((Too lazy to explain, especially when I'm on the iPod))

"Yeah, it's annoying." I agreed. "But at least I have my sister and my other family to take care of me!" I smiled happily, hugging my new toy tighter. "Now I want to know more about this Xavier guy! Tell me what you know!" This was a test to see if Nathalie liked him or not, because I'm sneaky like that!

I got bored with waiting in the living room for Nathalie and something told me that she'd be a while, so I headed upstairs to do something random. I'd probably end up playig on my PSP.

Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Taylor Swift on Tv!!! It's almost over though D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 pm

I sat down in the seat next to Matt, still letting my mind wander, I already knew the plan, it was me and Sammi who came up with it after all.

"Hmm... He has blonde hair, is sixteen and has ____ eyes." ((Can't remember the coour xDD)) I said to her. "Why'd you ask?" I said, still speaking casually, I could tell what she was doing, she was testing me. To see if I liked Xavier. Well, i just didn't have to give that much away.

Awwww I missed it D:

What channel? xD Me iz obbsessed xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:37 pm

It's over now. It was just a song on a music channel *shrugs.* And Xavier's eyes are blue.

As I walked towards my room, I heard Nathalie's voice. She was talking about, that was obvious. I was kind of curious about what she would say so I waited outside the room she was in and listened.

"Just curious." I giggled, which was followed by a cough. "What else do you know?" Nathalie was good at hiding her feelings... Or maybe she wasn't hiding anything, maybe she didn't have a crush on him.

Matted nodded, understanding what he had to do. "So when do we start rehearsing it?" He asked Bob.

"Tomorrow morning at 10am." Bob answered before turning to Dayna. "If that's ok with you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:42 pm

"Umm, He speaks a little bit of french and spanish I think... Oh and he comes from California." I explained to Taylor. Now I was getting extremely good at hiding my feelings. I hadn't smirked ir sniled at the thought of him like I do when I'm alone. So that was kind of a good thing.

"Yes that's fine with me." I say to Bob. "I'm up early anyway, usually around 6 am!" I said with a little laugh.

Which song was it?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Story of us.

Now I was getting annoyed and it showed in my frown. I gve up being sneaky! I was going to confront her. "Alright missy, or sissy, spills the beans! Do you like him like him?" The last guy she became friends with, apart from Tyler, the guy with the dog, became her boyfriend so I was suspicious.

I already knew the answer to that... I think. When Nathalie had said te amo, she had meant it, right? I hoped she had meant it, because I did when I had said Je t'aime.

Bob nodded. "Very well then, 10am it is."

"Cool!" Matt said happily. "I guess I should phone up my brother in a minute and tell him."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:56 pm

I laughed, well, giggled. "I thought my sister never gave up?" After a minute I confessed. "Of course I like him, he's cute, sweet and he saved my life." I say to her. "Obviously I like him."

I held in a laugh, it would be awkward for Xavier if he was on a date with Nat, but I held it in. "Okie dokie. So, are we doing anything else today, or... Not?" I asked them both.

He'll blow his cover if Matt phones him xD I know, that'll be hilarious!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!

Thought it would be that xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 am

going somewere back in a min
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 am

That's the plan XD

"Yay! Nathalie's in looooove!" I giggled and clapped my hands excitedly. "When me and Nate get better, we're going on a double date! And then you and Xavier can be all kissy like me and Nate!"

"Yes, that basically concludes our little meeting for today." Bob told them.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then." Matt got up and left the room. He pulled out his phone and called Xavier.

My smile grew upon hearing that. Yes! Nathalie liked me! I had a chance with her. Suddenly my phone rang loudly. It was Matt. Idiot! He just blew my cover! I quickly answered it, hoping that Nathalie ignored it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next