House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:23 am

I nearly died laughing, I started choking O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:23 am

Definatly, you're the most awesome person I know, and I'm not too bad if I do say so myself, so if other people can do it we can as well. Don't worry, we'll be fine.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:25 am

*Nods head.* As long as you deal with all the screaming and crying moments, and thats just my screaming and crying moments! Razz *Kisses Hayden's cheek.* O.o Are you ok, Scampi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:27 am

soooooooooooooooooooo whos posting? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:27 am

I don't mind if it's just one person or a small group, just I think it would be better if they were vampires
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:28 am

*Blushes a bit* You don't look like a cat... But... *heads over to the desk and pulls out a marker that can easily wash off, walks over to him and draws cat whiskers and a nose ((it had to be done! XD)) then laughs* but now you do!

Tyler: I chuckled a little bit. "Don't worry, it's not going to be morning fun time..." I paused. "Unless you want it to be." I said the last six words in the low voice again, like a cat purring almost, but I didn't actually mean it, I was teasing her, just like she was teasing me with the sweatpants!

Want me to start?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 am

I could say roje walked in and then bump into darren and stuffies XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:32 am

*laughes a little and leans into him, gripping his hand properly in hers and resting her other on his shoulder* Not bad, but can you do the rest that goes with that? *ignores the upbeat music and starts leading him into a slow dance, waiting to see whether he would take the lead or stumble along with her* *laughs nervously* As long as in return you try not to break my hand, then yes I will.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:33 am

Darren: I had been walking around aimlessly, not realising I was hungry until the scent of blood filled my senses. I made my way to the kitchen to get myself a bag, but then my eyes widened and my immidiate reaction was to push the girl away from to blood. I pinned her up against the wall. "Sorry for spoiling your fun, but what the f*ck do you think you're doing?!" I snapped at the girl who had started pouring all of the blood supplies down the sink, my fangs extending as I spoke.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:37 am

OOOOO!!! Very Happy
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:39 am

Heeeheee X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:40 am

Abby's part vampire. *Shrugs.* ... Eh? Why would I break your hand? Way to go, Darren! Wink Zeke... -_- What? He's not a goody goody anymore, it's kind of hot.

Abby's tummy rumbled in the middle of the night and she woke up because of it. Opening her eyes, she breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing that her brother was still asleep. Time for a midnight snack. She tiptoed out of the room in her pjs, the ran at vampire speed down the stairs and into the kitchen. There was an older girl in there and it looked like she was pouring all the blood down the sink. This made her angry, and she clenched her fists, reafy to hit the girl. "What are you doing?!" She asked annoyedly.

He was tempting me. He was actually teasing me! I bit my lip really struggling to resist, then pushed Tyler away. "Behave, mister. Bath first, then maybe morning fun time." I was in charge here, I wasn't going to let Tyler get his way; wives were meant to get their own way! Quickly stripping Tyler of his trousers and taking off my own as well, I got into the bath and then beckonned Tyler to join me by doing that thing were you curled your finger and uncurled it a couple times.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:42 am

Just realised I have to change Abby's post a little, but oh well!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 am

*smiles and looks at his reflection now* does it make me look cuter? *closes his eyes and pulls a dorky smile*
*takes the lead and, though he didn't know what he was doing, does pretty well with the slow dance thing.*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 am

Roje's nose started to fill with the scent of blood as she walked to her room. Turning back, she ran to the kitchen, seeing a Little girl and Another vampire and flora. Her hands had some blood on them "what the hell?!" she looked at the sink and her eyes narrowed "You were wasteing our blood Supplies!? What the hell is wrong with you!? To think I was a friend of yours!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 am

I didn’t see him come in – though of course I wouldn’t. I had reacted to the voice of the girl though, to which I had froze to the spot and didn't know what to do. But now I was up against the wall. I begin to tremble out of my control, my worst fears becoming true. If I dead now, I just hoped that Trigger would spare my friends and family – he would know I tried. I begin to sob and look to the ground, hot tears running down my cheeks. Now I could here Roje's voice shouting abuse. I couldn't see her through my tears, nor could I respond.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:49 am

So that's what this girl was doing?! Why?! Maybe she should tell daddy, but she'd get into trouble if he knew she was awake at this time of night. "Nuuu! You can't do that!" She quickly took a bunch of blood bags and bit into one, drinking it quickly before more blood got wasted and she got hungry and stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:51 am

Roje watched the little girl and knelt down next to her "I would suggest gettng out of the kitchen, Little one. Things might get ugly and I dont want to ruin your innocent mind." Roje rose back to her feet and glared. Dissapointed in seeing her friend do such a thing. Why would she do this? To kill every vampire here? Just because she didnt like them and thought we were all bad "You did this just to try to get us to starve, didnt you?! You wanted to kill us off!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:51 am

Lol XD

Tyler: I laughed a bit because Bex was kind of scolding me and telling me off and telling me to behave, it was funny, but it was kind of hot at the same time. After a moments laughing, I joined her in the bath.

Mehh. Now what wolfie? XD *Giggles* Yup! Now it's my turn! *hands him the pen* Well, Chloe's giggling so your plan to send Charlie up was a good idea.

Darren: I was confused by her sobbing, but I didn't loosen my hold, if anything, I pressed her tighter against the wall. "Why?" I asked her. "Why did you do it?!" I waited for an answer. "Did you think it would be funny?!" When I still got no reply from the sobbing girl, I hsouted at her, "Answer me!"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:51 am

Don't all pregna- *realises what he was going to say could either offend her or give her ideas so he stops* you what, never mind. It doesn't matter. You're pretty good at this, *smiles softly and taps his chin making him look at her instead of his feet* Looking down makes you more likely to trip over, trust me
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:59 am

Uhhhh... I don't know. We can keep rping it, or we can skip to Bex's first day of recording, AKA the day she realises she's pregnant. No, it does matter. Tell me what you were gonna say, Hayden, I want to know.

Ooh! Adults got angry too! How come when adults got angry, they didn't get into trouble but when Abby got angry, she did? It wasn't fair! She scowled at the crying girl whi tried to get rid of all the blood, realising that if she had gotten rid of it all, Abby would have nothing to eat but yucky human food - she could survive off of it, but she hated it - and then dropped the bottles of blood, waiting for a chance to hit the girl once the adults were done yelling at her. She'd have to tell daddy about this afterwards, even if she did get into trouble for being awake.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:00 am

Yola guys Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:00 am

heya Linz Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:01 am

“PLEASE! Please! I-I-I… he made me do this. He was going to kill my friends, my brother. Please… please.” Their pressure and urged me to speak out, think what maybe within just one second they could snap my neck off. “I never wanted to hurt anyone.” I fully see through my tears to Roje. “Never.”
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:01 am

Hey Linz! Tell Dilynn she missed a chat about Channing Tatum's role in Magic Mike earlier XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next