House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:01 am

Sorry I poofed Razz I had a lot going on Razz
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:02 am

I could've composed myself if Sam had left me alone for a couple minutes, but now that he forced me to turn over and continued to talk about it, the tears came faster. I hid my face in Sam's chest as I tried even harder to regain composure, shaking my head slightly at how Sam kept blaming himself for overeacting when I was at fault, and it wasn't him making me cry, it was me, I was making myself cry because I had been such an idiot. A hand reached up to cover Sam's mouth and stop him talking, and after a couple of minutes I had calmed down again. I didn't pull away from Sam, because I didn't want him to see my puffy red eyes, but I did speak. "You're right, this is just a bump that we shouldn't be worrying about too much. Everyone's going to have bumps in their relationship. The most important thig is that we don't let the bumps ruin everything." I mumbled.

Wolfgirl! *Huggles.* Rp? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:04 am

*Huggles* Not at the moment, My dad is here and he doesn't really like me spending so much time on the computer. I can't wait till the nurses tell him he can leave :3 That's the only thing I like about hospitals... Quiet nights Very Happy I can actually sleep Smile But I will reply once he leaves. I'll have to ask for a repost then though . xDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:05 am

Sorry I disappeared. Just had to do science homework *shrug* but now I feel too tired to rp DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:06 am

O.O It's pancake day on Tuesday O.O Pancakes to me are what bacon is to Galian. BAAACOOOON!!! X3 PAAAANCAAAAKES!!! X3

Okies Wolfgirl Smile And it's ok, Scampi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:08 am

Did you only just realise? X3 me wuffles pancakes! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:09 am

Repost for later Smile

"I thought you deserved to know how much you mean to me. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to say the L word because of past events, but I don't want you to think that because I don't say it, I don't have strong feelings for you." As much as I had changed, my insecurities and issues would stay, perhaps one day they'll go away and I'll be able to tell Ryan those three important words but right now I just couldn't. Every time I wanted to say it, I was just reminded about how the last time I said it ended with me alone in bed the next day.

"Mhmm. I might have to give it a try at some point, although if things go wrong, it could mean permanently burning blood to the pan or wahetever I used to cook it, which wouldn't be nice for the non blood drinkers." Shrugging slighty, I stoo up and walked over to Kodi, giving him a hug as I watched him cook. "What do you like to put on your pancakes, Kodi-bear?" I asked my best and only friend curiously, wondering whether he was a sweet or savoury kind of guy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:10 am

Sam: What could he say? Her hand was over his mouth and there wasn't much he could do but hug her. Wrapping an arm around her, he laid back on the bed and held her tight against his chest trying to think of something to say. She had been crying, and so he felt broken. Like he had become the worst person on the planet because Reyna, the only human beig that he truly even loved, was crying. He reached up and removed her hand, giving it a few gentle kisses before speaking. "I love you Reyna, I really do. More than I could possibly love anybody or anything and you thought this was a good thing to do, telling your brother so I won't think about it or question your actions. Its over, done with. But, do me a favor, please, please, don't cry. When you do it's just a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach because I don't want to see you like that or know something is bothering you. If that makes sense."

Yello wolf-girl Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 am

*stares at book* ONTO THE NEXT ONE OF MY JOURNEY!!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 am

Yeah, I only just realised! I was just like, 'When's pancake day' and I looked it up and it's on Tuesday! X3 Hee hee hee! I'm gonna be a very happy bunny that day X3

I was stronger this time, I wasn't going to break down at the sound of Sammy begging me not to cry. I nodded my head in understanding, then shook it. "I wont cry any more, as long as you promise to shut up whenever I look like I'm about to. Words just make things worse." I explained, wiping my eyes and then letting out a shakey breath as I tried to relax into Sam's body. "And I love you too, so much that it's hard to explain in words or actions or anything really. Even marrying you doesn't seem to do the amount of love I have for you any justice, but it's the best I can do, I suppose."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:26 am

Hey linz Very Happy Here's a repost :3

After watching Collin from the corner of her eye for a while she saw that he seemed stressed about what he was reading or working on. From the looks of it, it was a college text book. She was still getting used to Collin being in college before she was. She continued to walk along the shelf until a book caught her eye. It was a small one, but there were many pages in the book. She pulled it out and scanned the back of the book. She put it back when it didn't seem that interesting and Collin's voice startled her slightly. So much for Finn not wanting to startle him. She smiled and laughed a little as he stopped her with his arm and she looked up at him slightly. "It's nice to see you too." She then looked down at what she was wearing when he had said that she looked good. She laughed realizing she was in jeans and a t-shirt. "Why thank you." She giggled. "Homework?" She asked, looking back at the book he had abandoned.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 am

Sorry I poofed for a while, I had to make everyone dinner and then I ate some myself.

Sam: "Alright, no more talking about it. I promise. Just ignore the bump and move on, right?" Perhaps getting married doesn't even begin to explain or represent the love that they both feel, but it was the most extreme thing to do whilst in love that he was comfortable with. "Now, can we snuggle and get back to our normal routine? I'd really like it..." With a smirk, he rubbed the streaks where tears had fallen from her face and tried his best at charming her back into cuddling by rubbin her back with the other hand.

Collin: "Yeah, quite a bit really. I'm a bit too stressed to do it right now though.." Reaching a hand out, he grabbed a bit of her shirt around the bottom hem and pulled her close to him. "You know, I bet some stress relief could come out of spending some time with this really gorgeous girl I know, but I don't know if she's free or not. I owe her a date, and I need to make up for what I owe. What do you think?" Letting go of her shirt, he playfully let his fingers crawl up her arm to her neck until he was able to cup her cheek. Perhaps he had a thing for girls looking rather causal, it had always been his favorite. A girl who was comfortable with herself wearing comfortable clothing would be comfortable with him being open about certain things. Public affection, not over the top but some girls didn't like that, and maybe shed be alright with him just being himself instead of wearing all sorts of fancy clothing. It just made sense for him to like girls who looked casual, and how she could rock that t-shirt was a plus too.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 am

Britt-21 wrote:Minx giggled as he picked her up, she held onto him and let go when he set her down. She looked up at him and gently ran her finger on his bottom lip. "hmm, that would be nice. As well as thoes vampires. I dont need a vampire place to blend in. Though, I do dress somewhat openly like dresses and stuff in the winter. I guess Staying at Rome alittle more then expected would be good." her smile grew and she helpped him with his button up shirt and slid it off.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:29 am

I would just like to bring up the video where Dan and Phil make pancakes. oh lawd. if scampi reads this, have you watched that one? XD it's pretty great.

anyways, hey guys! have a lot of makeup work, so i might not be on all that much, but ill try to pop in or something. for now, I'm here though! driving home.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:33 am

I peeked at Sam and couldn't help but smile as his own smile melted my heart. The circles being rubbed into my back was making things even better, so I decided that yes, the usual routine should continue. Nodding, I gave Sam a quick peck on the lips before rolling off of him so that I could snuggle into his side. From this position, I had to tilt Sam's face in order to kiss him on the lips but I didn't mind, because this was a safer move than lying on top of him and doing it.

Hi Rae! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 am

haaaay. Very Happy
*laughs* I'm sorry. i still can't get over the fact that Chloe has a crush on Charlie. or even the possibility of it. XD
whats not easy to believe about it? o.O
You may be cute and nice, but you're also pretty awkward. Wink
mandie... lets not forgot who's talking to who. must we bring up your sixteen year old self? *raises eyebrow*
umm... shutting up now... :S
Ha. Razz
o.O what... just... happened...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:50 am

Riley: "Mhm, and it wouldn't cost very much either. I mean, of course it costs quite a but initially but to stay it won't be much extra." Once his shirt was off, he set it down on the bed and walked to his dresser. "I like the way you dress, winter or not." With a shrug, he grabbed a pair of sweatpants to use for bed and began getting dressed. Removing his belt was quick, and then he kicked off his shoes in a rather fast movement before he traded his pants for the others and walked back to Minx after he finished.

Sam: He turned onto his side, so he wouldn't turn his neck so much of course, and pressed his lips against hers in return. Normalcy was all that he really could handle, without it he was lost in what to do and how to respond. Maybe he was just a bit socially awkward with unexpected moments, but a lot of people were. Tugging his lips from hers, he continued to rub her back with his hand and smiled again. "Today's been... Exciting? I don't think I've had a day quite this busy since I was younger, but today was a good kind of busy."

Yola Rae Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 am

Minx nodded "Yeah, becides, I'll be the one to pay thoes extra nights." she smiled and watched as he went to the dresser. She just sat down on the bed and took off her shoes and stockings that were harly noticable on her legs. She tossed it into the basket "I just love not having stockings on. Thoes things give you wedgies." she shook her head and stood up, she didnt have limited space which made her walk fee of stockings. Then riley had come back to her, she wrapped her arms around his neck "men are soo lucky to no have to wear tights or anything. Except for ballet and what not."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 am

yo! Very Happy
oh sh*t. just realized Giselle's birthday is on the 14th. :S oops good thing i remembered before!

anyways.. i can attempt to RP, but the posts might be far apart and crappy... doesn't hurt to try though! :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 am

Riley: "I don't think I'll ever deal with tights then, because I'm not exactly fond of being a ballet dancer or anything." Picking her up again, this time just to lift her feet off the ground, he walked towards the bed and laid her back onto the sheets. "But, guys also have a disadvantage too. Years of practice for girls removing tights whereas guys just have to take a guys and pull them off somehow without ruining the mood. Which is challenging in itself."

Well, I can rp if you want Rae? Mandie and Henry, Nadine and Brady, or Rykers still awaiting somebody to open the door if you don't want to rp those. Whichever, doesn't matter to me *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:49 am

Minx laughed alittle and ran her hands through his hair "I guess you could say that" she shrugged "getting tights off is a hard job since they keep streching untill they cant anymore." she looked in his eyes and smiled, falling into thoes brown eyes. "And thats why you start from the top." she looked down at her dinner dress and sighed. She havent even changed and Riley had "I was too slow to change."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 pm

hhhhhmmmmmmm... idk. I'm trying to come up with something interesting to say for Nadine, but i have an idea for Mandie that might freak Henry out a bit. :3 hehehe
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Riley: "Let me just save you the trouble.." Winking, he stood again and brought her up into a sitting position. "It's not like we'll be dressed for long anyways, so it doesn't matter." Slipping a hand around to the back of her dress, he tugged the zipper down and smirked. "This is definitely agains the rules, since we're supposed to be seperated the night before the wedding, but I don't know how I'd handle a night without you, you know?"

Hmm, Henry then :3 Your so kind Rolling Eyes
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Minx grinned and sat up as he brang her up as well. "Hmm, you might be correct" she smiled as she felt the dress getting lose on her body and she looked back at him "Oh forget the rules. With me, there is no such thing as Rules." she slid out of the dress and was only left with little clothing, she pressed her lips to his and pulled away slightly "Never will there be any rules in our world."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Riley: "Well, sometimes rules are good. We've gotta have rules for whenever we're parents. For the two of us though, we don't need 'em." Pressing his lips to hers, his started onto the bed dragging her along with him. Once they were centered on the bed, he pulled his lips from hers and smirked. "Who made up that rule anyway? It's quite ridiculous honestly."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next