House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+11
Awesome-Poptart
Vansintrie
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
midget
Blood-Vampire
rae
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
15 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 am

what do you think drama is! Plus I said that so you wouldn't flip out like you are
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 am

Fighting fighting fighting! DX DX DX DX DX SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! Stop arguing on here, beceause I hate arguments and really don't want to hear it. I get enough of it at home, so if you want to argue, PM each other for christs sake, I don't know about you two, but I came here to rp, not watchh arguments.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:11 am

...sorry scampi... *corner*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 am

O.O ..........ok
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 am

Agreed with Scampi. Take it to pm, we don't want to hear fighting. And if things get worse, I'll get Mort to suspend both of you for a week or two, understand?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 am

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:27 am

Yes I understand. Sorry i was just getting annoyed with it all.

ANYWAYS!!!

RP?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:30 am

Only a little. *Smiles and moves to fix Dilynn's hair but pauses.* May I, Miss Dilynn?

I sighed and rested my head on Kodi's shoulder, my worries about dad and this Ryan girl who seemed to be practically my age being replaced with worries about my relationship with Dylan. Something was just... Off. Maybe I really couldn't trust him after he had left - even thought he left to 'Protect' me, the fact that he left without telling me anything about it had still hurt me deeply - or maybe it was because we didn't actually have that much chemistry, I don't know, I wasn't sure, but I just knew that, whatever was wrong, it was screaming at me to break up with him. Even though there seemed to be some rivalry between Dylan and Kodi, I still decided to tell my hugging buddy, because I felt like I could tell him anything, I could just open up to him. "I... I'm thinking about breaking up with Dylan... Any queries, comments or questions? Any advice you might be able to give?" Something? Anything? Really I needed to talk to a girl about boy troubles, but besides Hope, I had no one, and a baby wouldn't be able to help me out at all. The only person I had was Kodi.

Seeing Suzie pull up her trousers, it reminded me about my belt and I quickly took it off and handed it to her. "Here, you need it more than I do right now." I fought back the urge to chuckle and watched her out the belt on before we headed out to my car. Oce in, I drove us straight back to the mansion and then got out and opened Suzie's car door for her like a gentleman. "You can got to sleep if you want, but I'm not gonna sleep, so you might have to be alone. For a little while, at least." I really needed to get a job, otherwise we'd struggle to look after Linette, since I was down to my last couple of dollars and stuff. I think there was an opening at an art store in town, so that'd be good for me.

I took the cigarette out of my mouth and unscrewed the cap on the vodka before taking a huge gulp of it, not bothering with any mixers of anything. Screwing the bottle up again, I placed it on the island and started smoking again. "Just so you know, just because I offered to fight with you a couple times, doesn't mean we're friends. I don't do friends." I realised something then: if he got drunk, I could take advantage of him. I liked my lips in anticipation without even realising it and just watched Darren drink.

This wasn't right. Sitting in my shower crying my eyes out wasn't getting me anywhere, the only improvement was that after a long while I seemed to run out of tears. I felt no different though, the images of the women fighting and the one dying on the floor still consumed me. I shouldn't have left her to die, I was just... Scared. Of getting involved, of what getting involved could lead to, of turning back into my old self. I felt like I needed someone to yell at me for just leaving the women there, but at the same time, I wanted someone to comfort me, tell me that everything was going to ne ok, that this stupid mistake wasn't going to come back to haunt me, so I wiped my tears and left my room, walking downstairs to Ryan's room. I didn't knock, just teleported myself into her room - which defeated the object of walking down the stairs but my mind was all over the place right now so I didn't care - before sitting crossed legged on her bed and hugging a pillow to my chest as she watched Bentley sleeping, patiently waiting for my chance to talk to her.

"No, but I know how long to cook chicken for, so it should be fully cooked." Vincent smiled as Lilly rested her head on his shoulder and kissed the top of it before running a hand through the silky blonde strands of hair.

Nodding again, I hugged Giselle back and tried to calm myself down. I had a guardian angel now, maybe things would be better for me now, especially since Giselle was not only my guardian angel but the twins' mum. Yeah, maybe things will be better. Lets just hope nothing else went wrong for me, I didn't know how much more I could take.

Goodbye Tennesee, hello Immortal mansion. I guess it wasn't much different town-wise - small, nothing much going on - but instead of fields there were forests, instead of horses, there were wolves and instead of cowboy hats and boots, there were trainers and baseball caps. I already felt outcasted here, but I continued through town with my stuff and eventually found the narrow path through the forest that led to the mansion. It was actually quite a trek, and I wished Ol' Dusty was here, but as much as you wished it, you just couldn't get a horse on the plain. Once at the door, I set my bags down and knocked gently, wondering whether or not one of my cousins would open.

I added bits to Toby's story as he went aling, adding details he missed out exceot for stuff that had happened in that meeting. I'd have to tell him at some point, since I signex myself uo to join the group protecting Wutai - anything to get a little action! - but for now it could wait until another day... Which, knowing me, would be the day of the attack. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind for now and focused on the ending of Toby's story, concluding with, "So basically Tobster showed everyone that a 6 year old has a lot of brains, which is good, and I showed everyone that they're boring stiffs for not bring theirs kids to work! And they all live happily - slightly insultedly - ever after! The end!" The conclusion ended with laughter.

I watched Tyler leave and then turned my attention to Carry who had asked me about who should pick out their dress first. "I already roughly know what I want mine to look like, so I think we should get the bridesmaids dealt with first. The only thing I know about the bridesmaid dressed are that they're going to be purple so... Yeah, we'll deal with the harder part first. I walked in the shop, followed by the others, and started looking through the bridesmaid dresses for purple ones, purple ones that I liked.

I was lying on Sam's chest again! I really had to break out of this habit fast, but it was so cold in the room and he was so warm... I heaved a sigh as my eyes adjusted to the light and I sat up, running a hand through my auburn hair as I looked down at my sleeping fiance. He looked so peaceful. A smile spread across my face before my eyes dipped downwards, causing me to blush. It probably sounded ridiculous, but I hadn't really paid attention to Sam's six-pack until recently. I knew that he had one, of course, and I knew that it was rather toned, but until recently I hadn't realised just how amazing it looked. Continuing to blush and heating up a little, my index finger hesitantly traced the dips in the muscles out of curiosity, but then I felt Sam wake up and I quickly rolled onto the bed beside him, trying to compose myself so that he didn't suspect anything.

I realised then that I had made Sierra embarrassed and I blushed bright red. "I-I'm sorry, Sierra. I don't mean anything by it I just, uh, I-I'm sorry." I lowered my head so Sierra couldn't see my face. "I was just curious, that's all." Of course Sierra could never have kids or anything, she looked 15 forever, and people looked down on teenaged pregnancies. I didn't want anyone to, like, outcast her or something, just 'cause she looked 15 and stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 am

Lilly smiled and closed her eyes "ABout 20 minutes max for chicken." she looked at the half of his face.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:36 am

Vincent nodded and then sat down, lettig Lilly to continue eating her chicken burger.
((Fail.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:40 am

im bad with food, skip?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:45 am

Sure. You start.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:47 am

Lilly finished up with a 'thank you' she got up and walked over to the sink with the plate,starting to wash it "That was good, thank you,again" she giggled abd went back to washing
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:51 am

"You're welcome, Lilly." Vincent smiled under his cape and then hugged his wife from behind, resting his head on her shoulder. "I probably don't say this often enough, but I love you."
((Gah! DX I really can't rp Vincent today! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:54 am

Lilly looked at her shoulder, seeing Vincent "I dont care how many times you say it. I love hearing it come off your lips" she smiled "I love you too, always and forever."

its ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 am

"Hn." Vincent agreed, kissing his wife's shoulder gently. "I'm going to check on Theodore, care to join me?" He asked. If Lilly said no, he's probably insist on her joining him, just so that Vincent could keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't get into any sort of trouble while he wasn't looking.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 am

Lilly nodded "Sure." she finished up and dried her hands. Then she turned and pressed her lips to his and pulled away with a smile. Lilly headed out of the kitchen and upstairs to the room with Vincent.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:05 am

Vincent walked upstairs into their room where they found Theodore sleeping peacefully in his crib. The ex-Turk smiled softly at his youngest son - his last son - andn then picked him up, rocking the baby back and fourth in his arms... Or at least attempting to. Vincent had never really rocked a baby before, so he didn't know if he was doing things right. For guidance, he looked to Lilly with an 'Am I doing this right?' gaze.

I think you scared Scampi and Linz off...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:17 am

Of course Mister Brody, I could use a little help anyway. *smiles and takes her hand out of her hair, allowing him to help*

Sam: He couldn't explain why, but as he woke up there was a sudden release of weight on his chest. Rubbing his eyes with the backs of his hands, he let out a yawn and noticed the pain in his back was nearly gone. Probably from sleeping someplace other than the couch. Looking over to his side, he smiled at his fiancé the best he could after just waking up and stretched out, letting a groan escape his lips as he did so. When he finished, he turned onto his side and slipped an arm around Reyna. "Good morning." Flashing a charming smirk, he snuggled in closer to her and started gently rubbing his fiancé's back with his hand.

Nada, I'm here. Just really hungry D:
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:29 am

((*Throws a cookie at Linz.* *Fixes Dilynn's hair for her and then gives her his charming smile.* All done, little lady.))

Once I had managed to compose myself, I peeked my head out of the covers and smiled at Sam, glad that he hadn't noticed my previous actions. "Good morning, handsome." I laughed slightly, leaning forward and pressing a light kiss to his lips. "Did you sleep well?" I certainly did, but then again, I always slept well next to Sam.
((Sorry, being distracted by tv!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 am

D:

Lilly smiled as she spotted Vincent with Theodore. She was going through her dresser and then she closed it. She watched him and nodded "Yup" she whispered and walked over, she smiled at her sleeping son "hes so cute" she whispered. It would have been alittle weird if his eyes snapped open like in movies...she pushed it aside and kissed his head
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:47 am

"Of course he is, he's your son." Vincent smiled, setting Theodore back down into the crib. His human hand caressed the baby's face gently and then he turned to Lilly and kissed her gently. "I just wish he'd stop hibernating so that I can spend some time with him."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:51 am

*catches cookie* I probably shouldn't but.. Oh well. Thanks, I trust a guy to make it look better. Ya know, since a guy knows what looks good on women and all. So I'll bet it's a lot better than before. Now I'm rambling. *covered her face with her hand and smirked* That was utter nonsense, sorry.

Sam: "Absolutetly, a lot better than on the couch. Of course, you had something to do with that." Lifting a hand to her face, he brushed his thumb across her gently and bit his lip slightly. The image of his reflection in her green eyes making him smile a bit more and get the feeling he always got in his stomach when he looked at her. "How did you sleep?" Hopefully as well as he did, or he'd feel bad that she didn't.

That probably was horrible, but my stomach is growling horribly
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:55 am

Lilly giggled "well you can, when hes awake. babies need tons of sleep. We can see where he gets the extra naps from" she put her finger on her nose "me" she laughed softly and held his free hand.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 am

im calm nao :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content