House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:36 am

Hm? What's up?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:38 am

its a stupid sunday shcool

I HATE IT!!!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:40 am

*Hides under the table.* Shh! You'll scare the squirrels away.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:44 am

*sigh*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:44 am

Sammi: I woke up the next morning and smiled to myself, things were starting to get better. I got a nice long bath since I had woken up rather early, it had been a while since I had a bubble bath, so I enjoyed it. I still hadn't grown used to the dark brown hair and didn't like it that much, so I was going to dye it blonde again. Once out of the bath and completely dry, I put clean underwear on, and a baggy t-shirt and comfortable tracksuit bottoms. Once I had brushed my teeth and brushed my dry hair, I headed downstairs and got myself some wheat-a-bix, sugar and stawberries before I sat down at a table and began to eat.

Oh will I now? And how will I be severely punished?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:46 am

*cries in corner*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:56 am

((*Narrows her eyes because she's running out of ideas and bites Tyler's shoulder blade one last time before resting her head on Tyler's shoulder.* Uhhh... I'll tie you to the bed and... Do stuff? I don't know, but if you were wise you'd come quietly before I come up with an idea. *Checks to see if anyone's around, then starts trying to unbutton Tyler's jeans.* So are you going to come quietly or do I have to punish you?))

Another early morning start, but this ime it wasn't Cody's fault, I just woke up early. I frowned a little but knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, so I dhowered, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and got changed before heading downstairs to get some breakfast. When I got to the kithen, I spotted Sammi. I still had to talk to her aboug moving, and it was probably best if I did it now and got it over and done with, so I just grabbed the leftover strawberries for my breakfast. "Hey." I greeted Sammi, sitting down next to her and eating my strawberries. "I know it's early, but can I talk to you a sec? It's kinda important."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 am

*Crawls out from the table and hugs Britt.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:06 am

Poor britt! *huggles*

And I posted on FI if anyone wants to rp on there.

............. I'll come quietly. *Smirks before turning around, hiving Bex a very passionate kiss before picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the bedroom, once in the bedroom, he kicks the door shut with his foot, and walks them over to the bed, placing Bex down and kissing her passionately again, but a little roughly.*

Sammi: I swallowed my mouthful of breakfast and looked over at her. "Sure, what's up?" I asked my best friend, although still not completely focussed, I kept thinking about Jason, he never seemed to leave my mind, but I think that's a good thing. I smiled at my own thoughts, picturing him in my mind.
((Gah, fcrap post DX))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:20 am

((*Kisses Tyler back passionately, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down with a smirk. She tangles her hands in Tyler's hair, increasing the passion.*))

I ate another strawberry? Then took a deep breath as began explaining things. "Well, Tyler and I are getting married next month, and then we're planning on having another baby, hopefully a daughter and, well, this mansion isn't exactly brilliant for a family of 5 plus one pet since the rooms are all seperate and sometimes really far apart and stuff, and Tyler found this amazing house that would fit all of us and it's pretty cheap for a house and it's been years since I've actually lived in a house so I just jumped at the oppurtunity without thinking and... Well... I'm moving away after the wedding. But it's not that far away from the mansion, it's just in town."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:02 am

Collin: Shutting the car door to his grey 68' comaro, he sighed heavily and braced himself for what was about to come. Turning towards his once forever home, he could only imagine the kind of things Mel would say to him for leaving and tried to imagine the kind of things that had changed over the span of two months. He grabbed his bags from out of the trunk and stod there a while, just thinking if this was the right decision or not. Finally convincing himself it was, he shut the trunk and started walking towards the front door. Being gone for two months, he looked quite different now. His darker hair was now a dark share of blonde from working outside in the sun all the time, he now sported a nice goatee, and he was built a whole lot larger. Architect work does that to a guy. He was wearing a white tank top, since that's all he really used anymore out of habit from working outside, and dark blue low rising jeans. His dark blonde hair was an organized mess like usual, and he was sunburnt across his cheekbones. To say he looked different was an understatement. When he reached the door, he grabbed the door handle and tried to calm down his racing heart. Finally, he entered the mansion and smiled slightly when he looked around at the perfect living space. He couldn't even think why somebody would leave but the end of the thought had his smile fading away. He knew exactly what drove a person away from here and he didn't want to remember.

Alright, that's out of the way now I shall reply!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:11 am

Uh oh! Watch out, Jason, Collin's back! We just got together... *Sighs.* Fine, you know what? Bring it on. I'll just have to prove to Sammi that I'm the better man... Good luck buddy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:23 am

Sam: Following her as she sniffed out the deer herd from before, he kept on the lookout. He didn't see any deer, and hadn't for a while, but if she killed a buck the. There had to be some around here someplace. He stuck his nose to the ground and couldn't smell anything, so he just lifted his head again and kept on looking. He figured Reyna just had a better nose than his own. Either that or he was just too hungry to think.

Ross: He withdrew his arms and grabbed the ball, dribbling it a few times as he analyzed the shot. Like he had already known, she was really good. He looked at her and smirked. "Beat that? That'll be easy beautiful." Dribbling a few more times, he took a spot on the far left side of the court and took aim. Finally, he shot the ball and smiled at the audible swoosh sound it made as it went into the basket.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:31 am

I sniffed along the ground, but came across nothing. Where were they? Huge herd of deer couldn't just disappear into thin air... Wait a sec! I paused as I picked upon a familiar, yet faint scent. My own smell... Mixed with the deer herd's scent! I lifted my head and raised a paw in the direction of the scent so that Sam knew that I was going to follow the scent, then ran ahead. About 10 minutes later, after retracing my scent to the point where I left behind the herd, then following the herd's scent some more, I came across the group and slowed down, becoming silent as I waited for Sam to go and hunt. If he struggled, I'd help out, but for now I'd let him hunt by himself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:34 am

Hey people!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:35 am

Hey midget! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:38 am

Playing darts :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:39 am

I want to play darts!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:40 am

Hola midget Smile

Sam: He crouched down, until his belly touched the ground and analyzed the herd. It was a good size herd, small but healthy. No doubt he would have to work to catch one. Finally pinpointing the one he was going after, a smaller deer that wasn't as large as the rest of the group but also wasn't a baby, and quickly broke out into a run to the animal. The herd was standing there in shock a moment before they finally took off running in the opposite direction. He gained ground towards the deer and when he was close enough, he jumped ahead, catching the deer's hind leg in his jaw. He tugged the deer down to the ground with the sheer strength he held and let go of its leg, moving straight to the neck and severing the main artery. When the deer finally bled out, he let go and caught his breath as he waited for Reyna.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 am

Playing doubles, we're winning!! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:50 am

I had to admit, Sam was a good hunter. It would've brought a smile to my face if I was human right now, but instead, I just wagged my tail back and forth vigorously before bounding over to Sammy. I licked the blood off of my boyfriend's muzzle, even though he'd get more blood on it when he started to eat, but oh well. Once all the blood was gone, well, almost gone, I lay down with my head on my paws, waiting for Sam to eat the deer. About halfway through waiting for him though, I got a little bored and started entertaining myself by rolling onto my back the pawing at the trees above me in a puppy-like manner.

Cool!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 am

Cian and Nora: Cian drove at a leisurely pace, which was odd for him, down the winding road that led to the immortal mansion. He saw no reason to rush since there would be no benefit to getting there any faster. In fact, he saw getting there as a nuisance. If it wasn’t for Annora’s constant whining about coming he wouldn’t have bothered, a bland hotel room would have suited him better than some house full of irritating creatures. His adopted sister sat perched on the edge of the passenger seat her nose all but clued to the window, as it had been for the past 20 minutes. She had been switching from watching the trees pass using her good vision to pick out animals as they went by, and staring at the grey clouds that were forming. “It’s going to rain soon.” She stated softly, turning to face the windscreen so she could see the mansion growing closer. “At this pace we won’t get there before it does.” Cian rolled his eyes, sometimes he thought Annora forgot what she was. They would easily be able to get from the car to inside without a single drop hitting them. “If you’re in such a rush to get there, then get out and run. I might even slow down a little so you can get out.” She merely sighed in response and sat back in her seat, closing her eyes as she started to hum a lullaby she wrote relating to bad weather. The tune calmed her, whilst it had the opposite effect on her brother. “If you don’t shut up, I’ll rip those vocal cords you love so much right out of your throat, dear sister.” She stopped humming instantly, knowing he was serious. “Music is my only love, yet you always have to stop me from enjoying it.” She complained as she glared out of the window. “Well maybe you can find some insignificant human to waste your love on here. You always did like them so much.” Deciding that it would be best not to reply she stayed silent, her mind going back to the last human she had fallen in love with. It was so long ago, yet she could remember him clearly, of cause he had to die. He was aging and she was not, she had no choice but to kill him before he dug too deep into matters. It was either she did it humanely, or Cian had his way with him. The next 10 minutes that passed were in complete silence, and before she knew it they were there. The mansion loomed over them, and it had indeed begun to rain. They exited the car, grabbed their bags and headed up the front steps. Annora raised her hand to knock but Cian pushed it aside and let himself in. He saw no reason to be polite, this was after all a mansion for anyone to stay in. In his mind they already had the right to enter, they didn’t need to be invited in.

I've officially brought them into the rp, if anyone wants to feel free to reply
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 am

Are people alive?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down