House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
rae
midget
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 am

Galian couldn't help but let out a raspy chuckle. Darkess always seemed to find a complaint about his nose, whether it was too dry, too wet or too cold and the Behemoth demon just found it amusing. "Sorry Darrkess." He replied, still laughing a little, before kissing the top of his wife's head. When the Galian Beast saw his love yawn, he tilted his head to the side in a questioning manner. "Sleepy?" He asked, nudging Darrkess' shoulder with his muzzle.

((If you want to, Vamp, but I'm going to bed soon. I'm meant to be asleep now! And poor Linz! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 am

Sounds good :3 You start please? :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 am

Name- Jezebel
Nickname(s)- I like Bells or Bella more
Age- 18
Birthday- June 20
Gender- Female
What are you? Were-Fox
Family- I have an older brother but that's it. My mom and dad died from a pack when out hunting one night.
Quotes(?)- 'Hehe fluffy'
Friends- I don't have many.
Enemies- None but the pack that killed my parents
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- None
Talents- I can rope a cow in under 10 seconds and I can race a horse
Flaws- I talk a lot out horses and the farm life
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- A guy who loves being outside and loves to be with animals. Also a guy who can be the country guy I love.
Personality- I'm love able and easy to get along with. I ever wanna see an animal hurt or shot unless it needs to be. I never will hurt someone I will always let them down easy so they don't feel hurt or upset.
Favorite subjects/Interests- I'm in live with horses and many other horses. I love to be outside in the woods and thoese back ride.
Goals- To become the youngest pro rider.
History- Long story short. I grew up on a farm full of animals and ofcourse horses. I would always be outside with the animals brushing and feeding them. But when I was only 17. Mostly a year ago my parents were killed and we had to sell the farm. Lucky I saved my horse from being sold so now I have her. Shes now 4 years and already ready to race in a pro race.
Style- I wear a lot of plad shirts and short shorts. I wear a black cowboy hate along with some tan boots.
Looks- The House Of Immortality - Page 30 4440507
Her horse May: The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Paint-Horse2
Her fox form:
The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Animal-beautiful-eyes-fox-raposa-Favim.com-306403

I ride out of the stables holding the reins of May as I lead her to the training area. I lead her in and closed the gate behind me so just incase she went crazy she wouldn't be able to get out and get lost. I lean down and fix my boots and my pants so I wouldn't be to uncomfortable when I'm riding.

(Where are they right now?)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 am

By the lake, setting up a bonfire.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 am

Kk

J walked out of he woods confused on where I was. I could smell the scent of Kiara which is why I was going that way. I wanted to see her first before I did anything. I stumbled out of the woods and trip over a rock and go almost falling down a hil. "Shit!" I say and fall face first into the sand by the lake.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:27 am

(( Well Dylan kind of just got here. I'm gonna make his way over to you Razz ))

Dylan took a look at his nephew with a smile. He was a cute kid. He thought, and turned his head. A black and white paint caught his eye. He nudged his sister, pointed in the direction of the horse, and got a go-a-head nod. He made his way over to the paint. As he leaned on the fence to take a look at the beauty, he saw the girl next to him. Fixing her boots. He smiled. "Is she yours?" He asked, his voice deep.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:29 am

Kodi jumped as the male had landed in the sand by where they had come too. The sight was beautiful.. He was leaning over the sticks, creating a charm in his mind that would set the sticks a blaze, but his concentration was thrown off, and the fire that was beginning for form in his hands, practically blew up in his face, and knocked him backwards with an 'ooph!'
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 am

When I heard someone talking close to me I looked up and saw a guy. He was tall and kinda cute. "Ya she's mine. Her names May" I say and stand up and stroke the side of May'a neck. She was you g almost like 3 years. She still needed to brant active running and jumping but other then that she was good. I liked back at the guy and smiled sweet. "I'm Jezebel by the way. And you are?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:35 am

Darkess: I nodded "Yeah, holding off a part of jessie is hard, trust me." I ywaned again "you should try it, and its the 2nd one, the one thats less dangerous then the one thats chained off. I wouldnt be surprised if she got that from your brother, Chaos. He is your brother, right?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:35 am

((We have two Dylan's and two Justin's... Interesting.))

As Kodi was starting up the bonfire with his magic, there was a loud thud followed by cursing, then followed by Kodi messing up the spell and being sent backwards. Wait a sec, that scent, and that voice. I thought he had abandoned me like my mother had, but he hadn't. I suppose I should've been happy about this, elated even, but one thought stopped me from being happy to see my boyfriend. "Where the heck have you been for the past two months, Dylan?! Why didn't you leave a message saying that you were going somewhere?!" As I waited for an answer, I decided to help Kodi up, since I was mad at Dylan.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 am

I stood up and wiped the sand off my body. My clothes were bloody and my arms an legs were scared up bad. I saw Kiara and sighed. "Sorry Kiara. I would have messaged you but I got into trouble with the werewolves and they jacked everything. I don't even hav my phone anymore. Believe me I wanted to tell you but it took be a month to even heal myself to where I was able to walk or stand up."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:41 am

Dylan smiled at the mare, and patted her neck. He turned to the female, and saw how pretty she was... He blinked as if his body was rejecting the image of this girl standing in front of him... He smiled. "I'm Dylan." He said with a grin, holding out his hand to the girl.

As Kiara helped him up, he whipped his hands free of the soot he created, and then his face. He dusted himself free of the sand, and then looked at the male. He looked back at Kiara as she began talking, and then back at the male when he started talking.. He was very confused.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:44 am

I smiled and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you Dyaln." I say and pulled my hand away and put my thumbs in the loops of my jeans. "So what brings you here?" I asked as I let May trot off alittle. She normally didn't like standing around when she doesn't have to.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:46 am

The Galian Beast shook his head. "Not blood family. He used to be bond-family - all Host's demon's were - but lately..." He sighed and shook his head, because the last time they saw Chaos he had been nothing but trouble for them all. "But yeah, me no have blood family, 'cept Lulu. Me might used to have blood family when little, but I no remember." He was just a pup when Hojo experimented with him, only a couple years old, and the experiments had messed with his mind so his past was blurry. The earliest thing he could remember was the searing pain each experiment brought, just the pain from those experiments had stuck with him, nothing else until he woke up in in Vincent's body.

"Oh..." I thought he had abandoned me, yet he had been so injured that he couldn't even stand. I should've gone with him! I could've helped him! I'm not some weak defenseless girl! But I had Hope to take care of... I sighed and walked over to Dylan then, assessing his wounds and frowning at what I saw. "You still should've told me before you left, maybe I could've helped you somehow or something. I'm sure my dad would've been able to put up with Hope for a little while." I realised then that my manners had escaped me, so I took a step back and gestured to Kodi. "This is Kodi. He's a friend of mine. Dylan Kodi, Kodi Dylan."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 am

Not being able to take his eyes off of this girl standing before him, he smiled, and watched the mare trot off. Dylan turned to the girl as she asked what had brought him here. He placed his hands together, and slowly opened them, creating a small flame in his hands. "This answer your question?" He said with a smirk, and he clapped his hands together, and the flame was gone.

As Kiara left his side, to go tend to the male named Dylan, he crouched over the sticks again, said the spell slightly faster this time, and lit the sticks. He stood up, and nodded his head. "Hey.." He said, his face expressionless. He wasn't sure what to say, or think of this.. Then he realized that Kiara had called him her friend.. Great.. Just Great.. The friend zone..
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 am

I'm gonna go to bed now. I'll stick around to read replies, then disappear so... Yeah. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:50 am

"I didn't choice to go. I was out hunting and out of no where one of the wolves came and knocked my out. I woke up from the pain of my legs and arms getting. It." I then look up and over at Kodi. "Sup?" I say and have him a "hey" like nod and looked at Kiara. "I didn't mean to leave you. I wouldn't hurt you like that."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:52 am

Poor Kodi! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:53 am

"Ya I guess. So your like another immortal around these parts?" I say with a small laugh and leaned on the fence almost next to him. "But I'm not really sure yor going to want to burn these poor animals. I myself is an animals. But smaller then the horses and all that." I say with a small laugh and moved some hair out of my eyes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:56 am

Dx Yeahh.. Friend Zone Sucks... Go to sleep, wolfy Razz

Dylan smiled, and nodded his head. "I can't hurt a fly." He said with a smile. As she pushed her hair back, he looked at her eyes, they were like the color of a fox.. maybe a small dog-like creature like a fox.. He smiled. "Fox?" He asked with a smile.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:57 am

I will, I will, just... 2 more minutes. And yeah, it does suck, you and Kiara would've made a cute bookworm couple :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:58 am

Darkess: I nod "Ah ok. Makes sence"
DX damn it im done for her.

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:59 am

I smiled and nodded. "Yup. That's what I am. I'm a were-fox. I'm kinda like a werewolf but I'm a fox and I don't turn on full moons." I say and sit up on the fence and place my hands on my lap. "You got a horse or no?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:01 am

Darkess has no heart! She couldn't been like 'aww, that's so sad, he can't remember even having parents.' and blah blah blah, and then ask him why he couldn't remember or something, but instead she just says 'Ah ok. Makes sense.' *Facepalms.* Goodnight people.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:02 am

Wolfy.. Razz Go to sleep!! xD

He smiled, he was surprised that he was right, but happy at the same time. He shook his head. "No. I wish." He said, admiring May.

Sorry, Therapy Razz Crappy posts Razz
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next