House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
rae
midget
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:36 am

Maybe I should make you go aaalll the way up to your room, since it was your own stupidity that caused this.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:39 am

Aww come on! You said you wanted to help you, didn't you? Help me by healing me, mr! Otherwise I'm having your christmas present, and I wont dress up for christmas either and, trust me, you'll want to see me in my costume Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:43 am

*rolls his eyes* And you say I'm the one who can't take a joke. *kisses her again quickly* But either way we have to go upstairs, because I can't remember the whole spell. So we either get your materia or my book.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:47 am

Whatever Razz *Jumps onto Hayden's back, wrappinghis arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.* Lets go and get both. If the spell doesn't work well, the materia will. *Kisses Hayden's neck and rests her had on Haydie's shoulder.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:00 am

*teleports them up to his room and places her gently on his bed before searching the desk for his book. Once he found it he began flicking through the pages untill he found it* This'll work. *puts it back then goes back over to her and performs the spell* I got to go, I'll be back later if anyones still on.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:02 am

I think I'm gonna have an early night *Yawn*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:06 am

Ok bye! *Unties the headband and removed the tea towel, grinning at the healed wound.* Thanks Hayden Very Happy *Looks down at the tea towel.* We're probably gonna have to burn that, it's covered in blood!

And goodnight Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:40 am

*nods* you shouldn't feel obligated to marry her just because this relationship is working better than the last one....
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:44 am

*Sighs.* You're right... But I doubt she'll come back so it doesn't matter. Wanna rp for a bit? I'm meant to go to sleep soon, but I'll sneak on for a little while Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 am

Haha! I have internet on my mum's DSi heehee ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:59 am

Lol XD I thought you were going to bed early?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:02 am

Shyann had stolen my coat, but oh well! I'd just buy a jumper in town with what little money I had... I really needed a job! "Cool cool." I gently pushed Shasts off of my lap, then stood up and him up. "You better get his leash, Shyann, it'd probably be best to what with the cars and other animals and stuff."

That charming smile made my heart melt and I blushed slightly, nodding my head. "We shall, Sir." I replied with a smile, linking my arm with Sam's and then exiting the ballroom, heading back upstairs with him.

I laughed a little and then took Hayden's hand in my free one. "Lets walk to my house and do the competition there. That way you wont have to embarass yourself in front of the kitchen staff." We would need a judge though... Meh, I'll get one of the cats from the mini cat house to come and be a judge. Sure they couldn't actually talk, but talking to a cat would get a couple laughs out of Toby!

I nodded my head in answer. "Yeah, I did. I'm glad to be awake though because it means I get to spend time with you." In the orange-ish light I grinned and then I kissed Sierra on the lips, one hand brushing through her pitch black hair gently as I did so, my eyes slipping shut upon contact. I remembered when I used to be nervous about kissing Sierra. Now I was more confident about it and didn't hesitate, only hesistating when we started making out because that was new to me. I guess becoming a soldier really had changed me for the better even if Sierra didn't like me being a soldier.

When Nathalie came home from the theme park, I was lying on her couch, taking a nap. At the sound of the door opening, I opened one eye, then smiled and closed it again. "Welcome back, Nat, how was the theme park?" I asked stretching my arms above me before looking at my girlfriend, waiting for an answer.

When Kyle and I and everyone else came home, I was pretty much jumping up and down in excitement. "Oh my gosh, Kyle! Dayna's getting married! Isn't that exciting?!" Maybe I'd be married one day too, maybe to Kyle, and I'd be in an amazing dress and he'd being in a tuxedo and we'd be surrounded by all our friends as we say the vow thingies. I giggled excitedly just thinking about it!

When me and Tyler got home we thanked his sister Carry for looking after Cody and TJ. I gave her a big hug and so did Tyler and then she went home. I really needed to properly meet his family, not on Cody buisness, not on babysitting buisness, on 'getting to know you' buisness. Plus, I wanted to make a good impression on his parents and I wanted them to accept me, which was probably a weird thing to want but oh well. Anyway, now that the kids ywere asleep and we were alone, besides Kit, I took the fox cub back to our room and lay on the bed with him, resting the little guy on my stomach as I stroked his orange fur gently.

The kids were still with Giselle and I was in my room. I was alone. Again. Always alone nowadays, since Jenna was never around, and I was almost tempted to go and join them. Aftyer about half an hour debating it, I sighed and went to Giselle's room, knocking on the door before starting to rub the back of my neck a little.

I drove Dayna and KJ back home, then walked hand-in-hand with Dayna into the house while she held her - our, maybe? - daughter. We were instantly greeted by Rascal, who jumped up and rested her two front pawsagainst my thigh. "Hey buddy." I greeted her, scratching behind her ear before looking at Dayna and giving her a quick kiss. "You must be tired, you've had quite a busy day. You should probably just have a snack and then go to bed."

My vampire sense of sight allowed me to see the signs outside the shop advertising icecream, and the people inside eating ice cream, and the man behind the see-through freezer thing serving ice cream. A grin spread across my face at the sight and I nodded. "Yup, thats the place! Let's go." I took Kodi's hand then as I sped up, almost dragging him along, which was unintentional. I bet he could hear my thoughts now that our hands were touching, the thoughts about ice cream and the different flavours. I was excited about our trip to the ice cream parlor!

Vincent visibly paled as he heard the nightmare, although Lilly wouldn't have seen it. She also wouldn't have heard Galian snarling from within the Host's mind. "That will never happen to you Lilly, I promise, I wont ever let anyone do such a thing to you or your sister." He told his wife.

((I'm gonna go to bed now since I'm really tired, but that's my all-charrie post so far if people want to reply to some stuff. Goodnight!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:07 am

Lol. I was going to, but I got bored so I decided to go on my mums DSi, and I was like "Hmm... I never did find out how to get internet on the DSi..." So I watched a YouTube video and did it. Heeehee. ♪Dsi has music notes XD ♪
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:40 am

♪Sierra♪

I smiled as Denzel's lips met mine, he was a really great kisser too! Which was good because I was sure I would be getting a lot of them, hopefully! When we pulled away, three, well, four words slipped out of my mouth. "I love you, Denzel." I said with a smile as I looked into his eyes,love it was a strong word, but that wwas what I felt, and I thought Denzel should know that.

♪Nathalie♪

I was grinning as I walked in, feeling ever so slightly bad because Xavier had been woken up by me... Oh well! "It was AMAZING!" I said, sitting down next to my X-ie on the couch. "There were loads of roller coasters!" I said, beaming another big grin, it really was great, and loads of fun!

♪Kyle♪

I couldn't help but laugh slightly at Taylor's excitement, "I know! I really wasn't expecting that!" I said, Dayna was so shocked and haappy that she was actually crying!

((Sorry its a fail DX))

♪Tyler♪

I smiled as I headed back to mine and Bex's room, to think, we were going to have our own home soon! A real home together, a place to call our own. I smiled as I saw Bex stroking the young fox then frowned, "Did you ever find Kit's mother?" I asked Bex, concerned for the cute creature which Bex, TJ, and Cody were fond of.

♪Dayna♪

I nodded as I handed Matt - who was now, not only my boyfriend, but my fiance, my soon-to-be husband! - Kara. "Can you take Kara up to bed while I get a snack?" I asked him, starting to walk over to the kitchen, "Would you like anything?" I asked him.

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Lilly: I nodded "Thank you, Vincent." I smiled and soon finished, coming out of the shower, I then grabbed a towl and put it on. "Im glad i have someone like you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Is that Logan's post on the top? Who's Shyann? -_-
*frowns a little more and lays her hand softly on top of his* I'm, um, really sorry.... You never know, though. Maybe she will come back, and you'll live happily ever after...

Giselle Caldwell;
I smiled as Zack made a little snoring sound, rolling over slightly in his sleep. Abby was sleeping too, cuddled up next to Jupiter who was patiently laying next to her. I heard a knock on the door, and got up gently so I didn't disrupt their sleep. I swung open the door and smiled a little, "Hi. The kids are sleeping... Maybe, they'll wake up in a little."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Shyann's just a friend of mine, don't worry, Suzie Smile So many replies, so little time. *Laughs without humor.* That's just fairytale stuff. It doesn't happen in real life.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:20 pm

"I love you too, Sierra." I replied, beaming like a chesire cat as I pulled my gorlfriend into a hug. She loved me! She really loved me! And I loved her too! And were were going to be together for- until I died... That was something I still had to figure out, how to stay alove forever without doing it in a way to make Sierra upset. Vampire was deffinately off the cards since it caused arguements last time, and experimentation was too risky, but those were the only two ways I knew so... Yeah...

"Cool! I'm glad you had fun on the roller coasters." I smiled and kissed Nathalie as little before wrapping my arms and wings - they had a mind of their own - around her. "Maybe one day we'll have to go, just the two of us, because I wanna go on the roller coasters too."

"Neither was I! It was so amazing!" I took hold of Kyle's hand and headed upstairs with him. "I wonder who will be her bridesmaids. And what if you get to do something special at the wedding, like hold the rings on a little pillow! What if you have to wear a suit?" I giggled more before adding, "Awww! You'd look so cute in a suit. Actually no, hot. Hot's a better word."

"Killed by hunters. At least, that's my guess since we found blood and fox fur not too far away from where we found Kit." I frowned a little and looked from Kit to Tyler, instantly worried that he wouldn't let us keep the fox cub. "Can we keep him? Please? He wont last two seconds in the forest on his own." I doubted the pour little guy even knew jow to hunt yet!

"No thanks, I'm good. And sure." I took Kara-Jayne from Dayna and smiled at the little girl in my arms. "Alright princess, bedtime for you." I told her as I started heading upstairs.
((Fail DX))

The compliment tilted the corners of Vincent's mouth up into a small smile and he pressed a kiss to Lilly's lips. "And I'm glad to have someone like you." He told Lilly, before picking up her clothes and handing them to her, wanting to go back to sleep now that Lilly was calmer.

"No, it's fine. They can stay the night if they want, I just..." I didn't want to say I got lonely, because that made me sound like a 5 year old so I just gave up on my sentence and sighed. "Can I...- Can I come in?" I asked my ex, lookig down at the floor a little as I spoke because I still felt a little awkward and uneasy around her. Sure she was differet, she was back to the nice Giselle I first met, but she was still the one who practically tore my heart out and ripped it into teeny tiny pieces.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Are you actually kidding me? So, the day after Callum annoys me, I cross paths with him without wanting to! Gah!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:44 pm

*Facepalms.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Got to go, bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Meanrt to put 'without me wanting to' oops! He waved at me and said morning, and I was trying not to grin, and said morning back, but I was smiling I think lol, didn't help, cause Robert was there too! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Bye!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:16 pm

All week I've beem thinking I have a chemistry test today, but my book says it's on Monday and now I'm confused! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:25 am

No one's on! What is going on?! DX I know Britt's away, and Scampi's at school and it's only 6:30am for Rae, but everyone else has disappeared! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next