House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
rae
midget
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 am

Sure, can I have a repost please?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:44 am

I sighed slightly. 5 minutes was reasonable, right? Yeah, that'd be ok. "Fine, but I'm getting dressed again first because I'm freezing!" I took a deep breath and climbed out of bed, starting to run around the room. I threw my clothes into he laundry basket, then quickly threw on a normal t-shirt and long pyjama trousers. Trousers! And a normal t-shirt! You can tell it was cold because I was wearing completely un-Yuffie stuff! Once wearing warmer stuff, I clambered back into bed, under the covers once again, and snuggled up to my amazing boyfriend. "Ok, 5 minutes starts now." Within 15 seconds though, I was talking again. "Are we spending 5 minutes in bed or 5 minutes sleeping, because if it's 5 minutes sleeping, I'll shut up."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:49 am

Sammi: Okay, that made me smirk. "And how will you find out?" I asked him, whispering into his ear, like he had done to me. That got me thinking what he might do. What he could do to find out what else he could make me do. There were loads of things about me, somethings that even I didn't know...

As soon as Balto 2 is over, I'm gonna do all homework, and as many lesson logs as I can, then get a shower Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:50 am

Nora! *Bursts into tears.* Poor dead Nora. *FFXIII stuff.*

And Cian sounds perfect for Zeke! He's a b******! XD Shame he's not gay! Sorry Zeke, you'll have to make do with goody goody Darren for now! -_- Anyway, burger time! Nom nom nom!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:51 am

Hayden: "Sleeping, so shh." I mumbled as I wrapped my arms round her again. I knew I wouldn't actually get to sleep properly in the 5 minutes, but a doze would be nice. I pressed a quick kiss to her head before closing my eyes.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 am

I chuckled a little, enjoying how Sammi was going along with it, and then whispered again. "I guess you'll find out later. When the kitten's away, the adults will play." Oh yeah, I was good at this! And, to add fuel to the fire, I kissed Sammi's shoulder, because during that drunken night, I found out that she was sensitive there.

"Ok ok." I smiled as Hayden kissed my head and then closed my eyes, running a hand through his hair gently as I waited for 5 minutes to be over. Once it was, I gave Hayden a kiss. "Ok, Haydie, time to get up, overwise Chekov will get p***ed off and, trust me, she may be old but you don't want to p*** her off."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:12 am

Okay, Balto's over! And since its gone six, I'm gonna have something for dinner, then do homework. So yeahh. No more rp till I'm done! And no more films either! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 am

Lol XD OK! I'm gonna do homework at 6:30pm so I'll either disappear appear or take a while posting.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:20 am

Hayden: I sighed and hugged her closer to me for a couple of seconds, not really wanting to get up but knowing I had to. After letting go of her I pushed the blanket back so the sun shone on my face, helping me wake up a bit more. "Ok, ok I'm going." I rolled so I was hovering over her and gave her a quick kiss. "But at somepoint we are spending all day in bed, whether we're sleeping or not." Once I'd kizsed her again I climbed out of bed and grabbed my jeans pulling them on. I'd have to quickly go back to the mansion and get some clean clothes for me and Toby, but that could wait for a bit. I yawned and ran a hand through my hair before heading to the door. "I need that coffee."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 am

I frowned as Hayden got ready, because I doubted I'd ever be able to spend the day in bed ever again unless I was really ill. As son as my boyfriend turned around though I faked a smile and got up, jumping on Hayden's back. "Don't worry, we'll get you coffee once we wake Toby up." And then after breakfast I'd have to get prettied up and prepare to take my place on the throne... Woohoo...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:29 am

Fantastic, she was here and now she's gone.
Dont you even act like your the only one with problems. Mandie and Trent both were here, that's twice what your missing.
Oh shut up already, your problems are not that bad. At least they aren't moving on and dating somebody you've got no chance competing with. That would be a real problem huh?
Hola Smile Excuse the Newlins, they've got issues
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 am

XD hai Linz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 am

Yup. Yup they do XD Anyway, homework time!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:37 am

Hayden: I groaned and shifted yuffie round so I was holding her in front of me instead. "Can you go wake him up, please." I wanted to talk to Chekov quickly, and doing it whilst yuffie was waking Toby up would be the best opportunity I was going to get.

Brb dinner
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:43 am

"Fine, Mr grumpy pants, you go and have your coffee to wake you up and eat some breakfast and I'll be back in a minute." I gave Hayden a quick kiss, then hopped down and ran into Toby's room, well, the guest bedroom in my little house where Toby was currently sleeping. I clambered into bed with the little guy and gently shook his in order to wake him up. "Did you know your brother gets really grumpy when he's sleepy? I didn't until now!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:53 am

.. :/ im bored, vampire is ignorin the hell out of me, and I feel tired :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:54 am

I'm doing homework. I'm stuck and confused like crazy but at least I'm giving it a go. The problem is that this is the same piece of homework that stressed me out last year until I broke down crying in school and I've been feeling emotionallyunstable lately as it is :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 am

I give up. DX I seriously give up. Maybe third times a charm?
Oh, shush. -_- Your time will come, but you have to be goddamn patient and not nearly cry every time we barely miss them! Sheesh.
*hears Mandie getting angry and runs over to her, squeezing her shoulder slightly* Stop, Mandie. You should be nice to Nadine. Not only is she younger than you, but she's engaged to the guy. Chill out. Henry will be okay. Just because you weren't around for a little while doesn't mean he won't still love you. *thinks about bringing up the Joshua thing, but figures it will only make her sad* Don't worry.
*sighs and walks to her room, thinking that she was doing to Henry what Joshua did to her, and she worried that Henry wouldn't have feelings for her anymore*

Just woke up, I'll type up replies when I have breakfast and figure out what I'm doing today. Apparently we're supposed to be getting a Christmas tree today... Lol this should be interesting.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:02 am

Lol XD Good morning Rae and the grumpy co. XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:10 am

See? Chill out boys...
*rolls his eyes* Don't tell us to chill out.
Yippee for you guys...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:12 am

Whos bored? DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:12 am

Hayden: I watched her leave, then headed into the kitchen. "Morning Chekov." I greeted as I grabbed a mug and made some coffee.

Toby: I rubbed my eyes a little and sat up. "Haydies always grumpy, I thought you knew that!" I climbed onto yuffie and curled up on her stomach grinning sleepily.

Ugh they failed
Hey linz and rae
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:17 am

Well in my mind the guys should do it. *Laughes but stops when she brings up her mom.* Ya sorry about that again
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 am

Me! But I've 'finished' my homework now, so Balto 2 time again, then bath! *Huggles Collin's leg for no apparent reason.*

"Good morning, Hayden." Chekov greeted Yuffie's lover with a motherly smile as she warmed up some porridge for herself, Hayden, Yuffie and Toby. "I trust you slept well last night, or perhaps not, since there's only one reason why Yuffie wouldn't allow me into her room early in the morning." The middle-aged woman couldn't help but chuckle slightly and quickly covered her mouth with her hand to muffle it. Once composed again, she added. "I hope you don't mind eating porridge for breakfast. If you want, I can cook something else, I just thought that, since it was cold today, you'd all need something warm to keep you going. It is a big day, afterall."
((Fyi, Chekov's in her late 40's, just in case you're wondering... Which you're probably not... XD))

"Not always." I corrected Toby with a smile, running my hand through his hair. "Just when he's sleepy or trying to be serious when we're just messing around. Other times he's just... Serious. But he does smile sometimes, because I'm so awesome that I can make him smile!" I grinned and looked down at Toby as he lay on my stomach. "Anyway Tobster, rise and shine, we've got a busy day today and Chekov wants everyone up in...-" I looked at the clock. "15 minutes."

((Don't apologise for things you have no control over, Dylan. It's fine really, I just... I want her to come back for Hope and dad's sake, but at the same time I don't because if she comes running back to dad and then leaves again, he's gonna snap and committ suicide, I can tell. As for me, if she came back I wouldn't know whether to her her or slap her and yell at her. Probably the latter. I looked up to my mom and then she just... *Sighs and shakes her head.* Sorry, I'm killing the mood.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:30 am

Let's just move into a new topic. Maybe like a fluffy little kitty curled up in a blanket like topic. *Laughes alittle and looked at her and nudged her alittle with my arm*
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next