House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 am

*being shooked like nuts then falls on the floor* wow! lotta shaking there Miki along with your yelling
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 am

Sorry I went grocery shopping with my mom

Cayden::
"Sure either one would be fine and they could both go for either gender. That'd be the prefect choice. And for clothes why don't we buy a few green and yellow things so they can wear something appropriate before we go shopping for more clothes."

I love Winnie the Pooh xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:20 am

I-I was? But, I'm still an angel... How can I still be an angel after I treated someone like that?
*smiles a little after he kisses her* Better, now that I'm with you.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:23 am

Elena: "Clothes would have to wait, Cayden..the hospital would provide the right clothes for the baby for a while, nothing to worry about."

Rae, wheres pat!?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 am

I dunno, but long story short, you guys were best friends, fell in love, got engaged, had the twins, little Zack and Abby... And then cheated on Jeremy with your ex, Dane. Broke his heart, almost shattered it. Being with Jenna started repairing it a little, but now, a month before their wedding, she's being disappeary and his other best friend moved out of the mansion and now his sister's planning to do the same so now he's an alone single father of twins desperately waiting for his girlfriend to return and slowly giving up and his heart is breaking all over again!

Good. I'm glad you're feeling better. How's the, uhhh, little he or she?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:29 am

Jer sounds like he needs a hug, where is he?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:32 am

In the twin's room. *Is sitting in the kids' room, sitting cross-legged in the corner as he watches the kids play tag.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:33 am

Eh, whatever the kid is, they're making my clothes not fit anymore... Ive been wearing yoga pants and sweatshirts for a week straight... It's comfortable, but I wanna wear normal clothes!
Oh.... Um... Where is he? /: *overhears dayna and looks down at her gands* oh, um. Never mind. He should be surrounded by friends. Not someone who did all that to him...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:36 am

I nodded, yea it made more sense to wait but i hadn't known that the hospital would provide the clothes we needed for a little while. "anyway, what do you want to look for first? a crib or maybe a toy box or a changing table? We could also get side tables and a rocking chair. whatever you want to put in the baby's room is fine with me. But, we will deffinitly need a crib, changing table and dresser of some sort."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:37 am

Oh... :/ Don't they make clothes especially for pregnant women? Or you can wear some of my clothes, if you want... Actually, Giselle, he'd probably appreciate if you take the kids off of his hands so hat he can break down and cry.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:37 am

Okay, thanks. Oh that reminds me. I know it's tomorrow but happy birthday Max. *hands him a card then goes up to the twins' room, knocks lightly then opens the door and peeks in.* You was almost killed because of his ex but you still wish him a happy birthday O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:39 am

Elena: "changing table, crib, rocking chair. Thats all we would need. Along with a few bottles and pacifires"

i think rae is ignoring me ._.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 am

*Looks to the door.* Hey Dayna. *Looks back to the kids and runs a hand through his hair.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:47 am

Hey. *Walks in and goes and sits next to him then hugs him* With everything that's happening it sounds like you really need a hug. Poor britt! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:49 am

yeah, but they're all icky, and I don't like them. DX
oh... Um, okay. Where is the twins' room? *watches dayna walk to the room, and shakes her head* never mind. I got it. *follows dayna but stands back so she isn't noticed, by Jeremy at least.*
oh... Um. *looks at the card in his hand and shouts after her* thanks! *sighswhen he hears scampi talking and sits on the couch, running a hand through his hair.* that was something I couldn't control...
Sorry. DX I'm watching all these old shoes on on demand and I'm getting distracted. DX on the flip side, I had to get rid of Patrick because I expected I would be busy and I wanted to downsize. I couldn't get rid of the seven I've always had, and I'm thinking of getting rid of Ryan too, but I just don't know yet.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:53 am

O.O Big mistake ra- *being dragged away* Nuu!!! Shes gonna murder me!!! *grips onto the door frame* NOO!! *gone* er... hows everyone? ^_^''
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:54 am

*Shakes his head.* I need a time machine. One that can take me back to before I even became a vampire. Maybe my life wouldn't be so f- messed up now if I hadn't become a vampire. *Spots Giselle and grins.* Mommy! *Flies over to her and hugs her neck.* I missed you! Did you miss me? Very Happy ... Wait, pregnant clothes are icky or my clothes are icky? :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:59 am

Yeah I know, but I still feel bad for Dayna. I mean, she almost got killed twice so it was a miracle that Kara survived, that's just horrible! And poor Dayna... She cried herself to sleep on New Years, when she was babysitting Bex's kids, and you sent her a text message when you were in the mansion! *Getting herself annoyed* *Takes scampi out of the room* I know that feeling. All too well :/ *sees Giselle*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:03 am

No! Pregnant girl clothes. DX you're clothes are nice. But they're your clothes. Ill get other ones later. For now, I'm okay.
Mommy? *peeks around the corner and grins slightly* mommy! *runs up to her and hugs her leg*
Um... Hi. *smiles and looks around the corner* Um. Would it be okay if I took the twins for a little? *smile slightly fades when she sees Jeremy*
yeah, yeah. I know. I'm a jerk who was too chicken to actually talk to her and I did it on New Year's Eve. Nothing that I haven't heard before...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:06 am

wow no one noticed britt was gone? Apparently not, but funny since she was dragged out by Miki *laughs*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:09 am

*Looks over to Giselle and frowns before nodding and looking down at his lap.* It's what happened between us all over again. I haven't seen Jenna in weeks, I doubt I'd see her for a couple more weeks. I just... I want to settle down and live a normal life, not pray each night for the one I love to come back and then wait desperately for her day after day. I've cancelled the wedding now, we hadn't planned much anyway. *Laughs without humour.* Now I just need Jenna to show up so I can tell her it's not happening anymore. Yay! We get to play with mommy and Jooter! *Giggles.* Ok ok Smile *Kisses Suzie again.* I missed you. A lot. huh? What? Sorry, distracted by pizza :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:11 am

I nodded, yea the basics would be alright for now, we could always get the extra stuff that we would need after. I want to make sure the child had more than the minimum. "Okay. we'll just get that stuff for now then." I look around to find where the closest thing we needed was. The cribs were right near where we were. "Want to look at the cribs first? they're right over there." I pointed. "By the way i don't want to get one with a sliding wall, with all the recalls on those types of cribs they seem way too dangerous to have in the house for an infant."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:14 am

*eyes slightly widen, and he raises an eyebrow* Um... Is she, uh... *lowers voice* crazy? She dragged a girl off because her little boyfriend disappeared...
*laughs slightly and picks up Zack and holds him on her hip* It's Jupiter, sweets. But you were close! And you guy's are beginning to get too big for me to hold both if you at once. Good thing I'm strong! *smiles slightly and presses a kiss to each of their foreheads*
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. Sad it's not my fault. Rae's just a jerk.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:18 am

*Realiseation. Breaks down crying* Oh my gosh. Its my fault. Its all my fault Jeremy's life is fucked up! If I hadn't lost my internet and been on, Dayna and Jeremy might not have broken up! And they would still be together and have little kids and be married! Its all my fault! *Emo corner* *Frowns* I guess it would really help to have a time machine.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:18 am

she isnt crazy, its just that well.. britt would repost and be thrown off and then miki hasnt seen her best 'guy friend' in forever so now shes taking it out on britt.. since some redheads that control heat have anger problems....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next