House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Firefly155
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:05 am

Cayden::
I looked at her. "Oh um sorry, i guess i spaced out there for a minute. Were you sayying something? Sorry, i wasn't payying attention, i was just thinking." I turned so it was easier to look at her.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:05 am

I jumped a bit when the door slammed in my face. I decided to drop the toilet paper and see whether this person was okay or not. I know she couldn’t hurt me, though I didn’t really know what sort of person this woman was. A vampire? A were-wolf? A witch? All I knew it that she had been crying or something because her voice sounded sore. I could walk through this door, which was handy, but I wanted her to let me in, not some strange sure was going to flip out at. “Are you okay in there? What’s happened? … You can’t hurt me, it’s fine.”
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:09 am

"Ummm... Okay. Shall I meet you down stairs?" I had... one dress. I didn't buy it, my friends did. I didn't have many clothes with me and I was planning to get rid of it actually at one point, but I suppose if I wanted to dress up, this dress was as fancy as my wardrobe could get.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:10 am

Ali9910<3 wrote:Cayden::
I looked at her. "Oh um sorry, i guess i spaced out there for a minute. Were you sayying something? Sorry, i wasn't payying attention, i was just thinking." I turned so it was easier to look at her.

Elena: "No, you just spaced out on me." I nudged him and got up, going under the bed and pulling out a checkerboard "Wanna play some checkers?"

if i poof power went out

Roje: I shook my head "Im fine... you dont have to worry" It was quite obvious now that I wasnt ok "I can hurt you... I could drain you dry... I rather just starve in here. I cant hurt anyone innocent like you. Even worse. Kill you." this guy was innocent, he was right outside this door... Go head roje, open the door, let him in, drain him dry.. I shook my head pushing the voice away. I coulnt be tempted.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 am

"Kinda, I guess." I shrugged a little. "I think I'm gonna be lonely though. Suzie was feeling kinda ill this morning so I don't know whether or not she'll be coming or not." I bit my lip a little as I thought about it. "Maybe I should just stay with her tonight. If something bad happens while I'm not there I... I don't know what I'd do!"

"Sure, I'll meet you downstairs." And in the mean time, I'd go and see how Hope and dad were, and see my little sister in her cute little princess outfit. I'd probably even take some pictures too!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 am

By that point it was clear I was dealing with a vampire, or some form of blood-dependent person. I pressed up against the door, not attempting to go in, just so I can talk more clearly and hear her more clearly. "Trust me. You can't hurt me, even if you wanted to... Do you need blood? I think they have blood downstairs, though it's cool and in a bag. You might want to microwave it first." I realised I was being stupid. She's lived here. She knows what's in the fridges. It was more complicated than that.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:27 am

I said goodbye and let myself out, closing the door behind me. I walked down the corridor, ignoring the strange man pressed up against one of the apartment doors and made my way into my apartment. I flung my bow and arrow on my bed and pulled the curtains. I could just stay in here. Spend a night in peace and silence. i wouldn't need to go down stairs... Pull yourself together. This is a party for god sake. You should be going down and dancing on the tables like humans do. I wasn't human though. I was me... I sighed the largest sigh I had ever sighed and opened my wardrobe doors and picked out my sparkling dress. "Looks like it's you and me then." I pull my dress on and looked in the mirror, realising I was wearing trainers. I slipped into some heels, which I knew would kill me tonight. I would have wore my hoodie and trainers down, but I'm not being rude. I brushed my hair and washed my face. I didn't own make-up, which I don't think matters too much. Hopefully I'll just blend in.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:27 am

She smiled gently. Placing her hand on his shoulder. "Just relax, Logan." She said with a smile. She's never told anyone something horrible that happened almost a year ago. Something really bad happened, and she's been to scared to tell anyone about it... She looked at Logan. "Maybe you should ask her." She suggested. "Ask her if she would like you to stay with her tonight. And if she doesn't need you, then the choice is up to you." She said with a warm smile, the puppy barked once in her lap.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:29 am

Roje: "No.. I will not drink any blood from anything. My own cousin wont help me.. I have no one to help, unless you are the one to help me." I didnt want blood at all "Drinking blood would be the worst for me..I dont want to hurt anyone, humans, immortals, animals, nothing.. blood banks would make it worse.. Im just a monster that kills for food.."

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:31 am

same here, though i might just go onto my phone or hook up the wifi to the generator ^^

"oh alright." Then, I sat up and looked at her. "Sure, i love checkers." I took the box from her and began to set up the board and the checkers. "Do you want to be the black side or the red side? It doesn't matter to me."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 am

I grabbed my camera and went next door, grinning as I saw Hope dressed as a princess. "You look so pretty in pink, Hope!" I exclaimed, my grin growing as my little sister smiled and giggled at me. Dad started complaining about the shortness of the costume but I just brushed him off, took Hope from him, and then went downstairs. Dad walked into the ballroom ahead of me and I waited at the bottom of the stairs with Hope, since Rose wasn't down here yet.

I smiled as the puppy barked, almost in agreement with Shyann, and I nodded my head. "Yeah, good idea. I'll ask her if she wants me to stay or not. I wish she'll be able to come though. It'd be nice for her to try and have a night to just relax and have fun, rather than stress about the baby." We pulled travelled on the windy road through the forest and appeared on the front garden of the mansion, where all the cars were parked. I parked the car and then got out.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:40 am

I didn’t even know this person. I didn’t even mean to get into this situation, not really. I had to calm her down and stop her thinking badly about herself. “If you were a monster you won’t be able to see your wrongs. You would carry on doing bad things without caring. I know this is going to sound really corny but… nobody’s perfect. You know what, I’ve done terrible things, things I’ve regret, but I only got better when I took in help. So please, let me help you. You won’t be able to hurt me. I’m, let say, hard to bit.”
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:47 am

"Breath in, breath out." I kept saying as I began brushing my hair for the last time. I can't believe I'm actually carrying about what I look like, or is this just a way of taking away my stress? Probably a stress thing. "Calm it! It's only a nice Halloween dance thingy. Kiara will be there. Joe will be there. You know them." I put the brush down, do one last shake and put on my black handbag, another gift from a friend. I looked the door behind me, and walked down the corridor, trying to pull down my dress. Hopefully it wasn't too height. The man at the door was still there. I walked down the steps and soon came to see Hope and Kiara. Hope looked so cute. "Hey." I said with a nervous smile.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:49 am

"oh alright." Then, I sat up and looked at her. "Sure, i love checkers." I took the box from her and began to set up the board and the checkers. "Do you want to be the black side or the red side? It doesn't matter to me."

Elena: "I would like to be Red please." I smiled and setted up my side of the board and held the rest aside. "I love red, like a rose"

I didn’t even know this person. I didn’t even mean to get into this situation, not really. I had to calm her down and stop her thinking badly about herself. “If you were a monster you won’t be able to see your wrongs. You would carry on doing bad things without caring. I know this is going to sound really corny but… nobody’s perfect. You know what, I’ve done terrible things, things I’ve regret, but I only got better when I took in help. So please, let me help you. You won’t be able to hurt me. I’m, let say, hard to bit.”

Roje: Listening to him speak made me smile slightly, he was making me feel much better. "Alright.. I appreciate your help. Im Roje." I said softly through the door. He was willing to help me which made me feel good inside. His help was going to help me allot. I looked down at the knob and planced my hand on it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:49 am

Shyann smiled, nodding her head in aggrement. "I'm sure she wishes the same thing.." She whispered, Stepping out of the car, still holding onto Shasta. She travled to the back of the car, and opened up, pulling out the things she had in her hands before, and looking around. She wondered if there was going to be anyone that wasn't going... She thought about Jeako, and Coraline, and Kodi. She met the new ones today, before she met Logan. She wondered if they were going too....

Jeako had heard about the party last minute... He had nothing to wear, and wasn't even sure if he was going to go... He paced around his room, and then grabbed some fake blood he found in tubes, and grabbed his insents lighter, and a old white tee-shirt. He began burning holes in the shirt, and once he was finished, he put it on, with some torn old jeans, and began placing the fake blood inside the shirt holes on his body, and some on his face. Maybe he could pass as a... Burn victim. He walked down stairs.

Coraline looked at Garry for a moment, clinging onto his jacket that he put over her shoulders. "Are you going to the party too?" She asked, looked at him.

Kodi, not knowing what else to do, Grabbed a knife, and an old shirt and jeans, and began cutting rips in them both, as if he was attacked by a wolf or something. He placed fake blood in the cuts on his cloths, and walked down stairs. Meeting up with Jeako, they did some weird guy hand shake, and began talking.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:51 am

I nodded. "yea red is an awesome color but my favorite color is actually green, im not really sure why but it is. So red is your favorite color?" After we set up the checkers I let Elena go first and then took my turn.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:59 am

I could sense she was slowly turning the door knob so I just let myself in anyway. Not the normal way of course. I hated using doors. I walled through the door and also through the girl that was there ion the other side. I could clearly see the mess around me now in the darkish room. I looked up at Roje and smiled. “I’m Henry, but Hawk is what I’m known by…” I tried not to look at her in a perverted way. My mind was the one for looking at women in that way. That twin side of me had been supressed all day. I was hoping he wouldn’t make an appearance. “Would you like help clearing up?”

I looked outside to see that Henry had completely vanished. He probably heard the noise from the party and thought 'GIRLS! DRINKS! MUSIC!' Those were the only things on his mind. I sighed and picked up the bags and toilet roll. I would be having serious words with him later.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 am

"Hey! You look good!" I commented with a grin. "Though you lose points for lack of Halloween costume so Hope wins the 'Prettiest outfit' competition." I giggled a little and then kissed my little sister's head. "Don't worry if I disappear later. If Dylan shows up, I might sneak off for a little while. Just hang out my dad if I disappear ok? Anyway, lets go." I walked ahead of Rose, showing the way to the ballroom. I just hoped she was actually following!

I pretty much reversed what I did earlier, taking stuff out of the trunk, setting it down, closing the trunk and picking up the supplies again before heading to the door. In the windows I could see glimpses of people in costumes already and I smiled a little. "Got any plans as to what you're gonna dress up as? And what Shasta's gonna dress up as?" I asked with a chuckle, imagining the puppy in it's own little costume.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:02 am

gtg now, more tomorrow Smile And I was getting into the swing too Sad
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:04 am

Goodnight Gavin!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 am

She smiled, as she followed him to the door. She shrugged. "I just planning on staying in tonight, maybe.." She shrugged again. She still wasn't sure if she was in the mood to go out tonight. And she could spend the time teaching Shasta tricks, or maybe watch a movie in her room.

Jeako was in a full on conversation with Kodi, they talked about how much they were in a rush getting ready for the party. They studied each other, and laughed at how they looked a like. They walked together to were all the people were standing around, and continued to talk.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:13 am

"Oh, ok." I understood, I mean, I wasn't much of a party person myself, that's why I was kinda hoping Suzie would be able to come. I was just going for the music and food, really. "Well, if plan on staying in, then I hope you have fun with your new best friend." I nodded in Shasta's direction and then head up to the mansion's front door. I kinda needed Shyann to open it though since my hands were full.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:16 am

She looked down at the puppy, as he began to walk away. She kind of wanted to sit down right here, and stay outside. New best friend? Logan was still her friend... No one could replace that, but Shasta was just something that she always wanted, not something to replace someone... She sighed lightly, and noticed that he was still standing at the door, she walked over to the door, and opened it, waiting for him to walk in first.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:20 am

He didn't mean it in a mean way! He just meant it in a happy 'Yay! Shyann made another friend!' kinda way! XD

"Thanks." I smiled a little and then walked insode, heading up the stairs. "You're gonna have to lead me up to your room since I don't know where it is. Also, would you prefer the dog food to be kept in your room or the kitchen?" I looked back at Shyann then and paused, frowning a little. She seemed upset over something and it worried me. "Are you ok, Shyann?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 am

I'm going to bed now! Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin