House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Firefly155
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 am

Hayden: "I know, it'll be fine yuffie." I stated confidently, but to be honest I think I was trying to reasure myself just as much as I was her. So many things could go wrong with our plan, but I refused to think about them now, afterall thats what I'd spent the majority of the trip here doing. So it was safe to say that I'd worried about it enough. I held onto her hand tighter as we got closer to our destination, the pent up anxiety having more of an effect on me then I wanted it to. All that was running through my head was what happened last time I saw her dad, he seriously disliked me now, infact he probably hated me. Which quite frankly scared the s*** out of me and wasn't going to help our case. But as long as I managed to get the spell on him then everything would be easier. Then all we had to do was make him see reason. Getting him to like me would come later, a lot latter with him being as stubborn as he was. As I stared up at the pagoda I could make out a couple of figures standing outside the door. C***! The guards, I'd completly forgotten about them. "Will I be able to just walk in with you, or will I have to teleport?" I hoped I'd be able to walk in with her, although that was unlikly, because the pressure of her hand in mine was the only thing that was stopping me from completly freaking out over this.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:54 am

"Oh mystery! Cool!" I sounded enthusiastic, hoping it would encourage Shyann to talk more about her stories. I finished off the cake before adding, "I'd like to read one of your stories one day, maybe, if that's ok with you. So is it, like, murder mystery or just a 'Who dunnit' kinda thing?"

((Yup. Luckily Cody's young enough to still not understand. And she owes me for saying for covering up her little... Activities by telling Cody it was an indoor tennis match!))

"Uhhh..." I squinted as I tried to focus on the guards! Oh I remembered them! Yeeeaaah, they hated my guts because of a little incident when I was a kid... "He he he, here's an idea! Why don't you teleport us all in, huh? That would be a better idea." I really didn't want to face the guards, not until I was empress and they had to put up with me and stuff. And loosen your grip a little, you're cutting off the circulation to my fingers." Even though I really did want Hayden to loosen his grip, I let out a little laugh and pressed a kiss to his hand in an attempt to ease his nerves. I was nervous too, but I bet my nerves were nothing compared to Hayden's right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:02 am

XD Just recorded my song using my phone, and it's the first time I haven't swtched it off! XD Usually, when I record myself to see what I sound like, it's like, 10 aeconds in, and then I'm like "Oh my god that sunds horrible!" And dellete it! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 am

Lol XD Good for you for not turning it off Very Happy *Walks from Cody and TJ's room... Then rushes into her and Tyler's room.* O.o She's up to something... Probably round 2. *Glares at Yuffie.* What?! That's what I would do! And did you see the look in her eyes? She certainly wasn't done having fun with her fiance! *Rolls eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:07 am

Yuffie has a point! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 am

DX Apparently, the new one what I just recorded didn't save -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 am

Thank you! And besides, it's extra practice for when she has that third kid! -_- I refuse to think that a future me would have 'Round 2.' *Rolls eyes.* Well even if they aren't up to round 2, they're deffinately up to something intimate. And heck, for all we know it might not be round 2, the fact that Cody was still awake might just've interrupted round 1 so they're picking up where they left off. Gah! Shh! No! I refuse to think that future me would do the kinda thing! DX

Poor Scampi D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 am

Lol XD Just re-recorded it, crap recording though XD Keeps changing volume DX And Yuffie's right Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:15 am

I hate Yuffie being right -_- I love Yuffie being right Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:16 am

On Saturday, I'm gonna slip the 2 songs in somewhere and see if anyone realises I wrote them Razz XD Meh, I'll probable be playing cause family are over so... Ya Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 am

Cool! Very Happy Super cool! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 am

Hayden: My eyes widened slightly in alarm and I immediatly began to loosen my grip. "C***, sorry!" My eyes widened further when I realised what I'd said and I quickly looked at Toby to find him staring up at me. "Don't ever repeat that." He looked at me curiously but nodded anyway to my relief. It took me second after that to even realise that I'd loosened my grip so much that yuffie's hand had slipped from my grasp altogether. I quickly fumbled to grab it again and gently intertwined our finger together letting out a laboured sigh as I did so. God my nerves must be worse then I thought. In the space of a minute I'd; crushed my girlfriends fingers, cursed in front of my 6 year old brother, dropped my girlfriends hand and then made a fool of myself trying to hold it again. I didn't even want to think about what I'd be like when her father was stood infront of us sending me death glares every 5 seconds.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 am

Lol XD I dunno whether it's a good thing or a bad thing that Yuffie's right! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:18 am

Heehee, my daddy will probably recognise one of them, cause he knows about it XD The other, nobody has heard but me Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 am

It's quite different around my house, takes some serious gettin used to, but I'm doing pretty well. Haven't cried about it all since sunday night. Just locking down my emotions I guess, since it's set in stone my mom is getting a puppy for Christmas for my little brother. I called my older brother and told him what happened over the phone, and he wants to come home from military school.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:22 am

*Huggles linz*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 am

*Huggles Linz aswell*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 am

((It's a good thing Very Happy No it's not -_-))

I frowned and gave Hayden a semi-passionate kiss, hoping it would calm him down a little. On any other day, I would've found his slip-ups funny and cute, but not on a serious day like today. "Please try to relax, Haydie. He wont even consider taking you seriously if you fumble around like an idiot." Hayden would have to stand up to Godo if he ever wanted to gain some respect from the old man and I doubted that would happen, but he'd have to try for my sake. I waited for Hayden to teleport us in, but he didn't, he just sfared at me as if he was expecting me to say or do something, so I did. "Hayden, you kinda need to teleport us in, y'know."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 am

*Tacklehugs everyone that was in the hug* we are here for you Linz Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 am

Coraline's mouth gently dropped at the sight of all the books. She gently brushed past Garry, and went to run her fingers along the spines of the books on a shelf. "There's so many..." She sad, reading the titles of about ever other book she ran her finger on.

Shyann wasn't really sure that he was okay or not now. She felt bad that she had put on that show... She really didn't think that one through. She looked over at him, as he continued to ask about her books. "Detective kind of stuff, murders, missing people. Stuff like that."
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 am

Garry: "Yeah, I'm currently reading a book that seems to be for girls but its really good" He chuckled "Would you like to read it? Im on the last book so you can start from the beginning"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 am

*Hugs Linz too.*

I'm just gonna continue rping Logan tomorrow.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:39 am

*Sigh* I'm gonna do a little bit of revision for tomorrow, then ff to bed, night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:39 am

Goodnight Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 am

*Dives in for the hug also* Hi! I'm new here! But I'm really sorry to hear about your puppy.. <3
And okay, Wolfie Razz

She smiled, her face still in awe at the large library. "That'd be interesting. What's it called?" She asked, still reading some of the titles of the books. "What's it about?" She asked another question as she picked up a book from the shelf and read the back cover.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next