House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
Firefly155
PurpleShark2001
rae
LeFeuDeMort
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
13 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Kersten- I'd tried being normal. I'd tried getting a boyfriend and getting guys to sleep with me without my powers. It hadn't worked. I was a succubus and I wasn't good enough for Jason. I never had been. He'd just cared too much to tell me. Maybe he'd thought he could change me or maybe he'd just tried to ignore it. But whatever it was, it had never really worked. We'd just pretended it was fun.
I stood up from where I was sitting on the ledge of a building. I spread my wings and took off, heading straight for a hell gate. I'd managed to track it down earlier, while riding around. I'd left my bike at Jason's house. I figured he might want it.
I went to the gate and shifted to full succubus form; shimmering red skin, darkened hair, wings, black eyes, and horns. The whole jazz. I let out a sigh and entered, hoping I wouldn't have to come back for a while.

Nate- I went back to my room and immediately got high. I leaned back in my chair and looked up at the sky. Thank god. It had been way too long since my last line of coke. And it just wasnt as good this time. I needed more. I snorted two more lines then went to my bed, falling back on it do I was still facing the ceiling. I got a bit dizzy and tried to cling on to consciousness. I wasn't able to and passed out, ODing in the process.

No point trying to stop/save either of them. They're gone/dead. Anyways, my sister let me get on her computer and type this. I might find time to post some of the others I wrote in coming days. Goodnight
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Good riddence to Nate! XD Me no liked him Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:46 pm

*Drinking a cup of coffee* Ugh, I'm still not used to getting up this early. *Yawns* And I can't believe that like, as soon as I lelft linz got on, whatever, I'll live. Yeah yeah, whatever Sammi. *Eats wheatabix.* I have to get up other wise my brother will be ready long before me Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:01 pm

I spots a Rae and a wolfie Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:01 pm

SO sorry I haven't been on lately! There's been a lot going on with school, and stupid shit that shouldn't be happening and yeah. But I'm going camping over the weekend, and I don't know if there's Internet there or not, so I probably won't be on... For now though, I'll reply to Zack cause I feel bad. :/

Zack Wilson; He frowned when he heard his daddy and Abby explain that his mommy was in the hospital and was badly injured. He tried to change his clothes as fast as he could, as he wondered about everything. "Is mommy okay? Is she gonna die? What happened?" He wanted to ask more, but he knew that it would only annoy Jeremy and/or Abby, so he stopped talking and grabbed his daddy's hand tightly. "I don't want mommy to die..." he said in a small voice, as he stuck his pointer finger in his mouth afterwards. He usually did that when he was upset or nervous, like any three year old would do. 

Woah, wait. I'm so confused... I think I've been gone too long. Whats happening, Mort?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Morts killing of/getting rid of most of her characters because she's not been here for ages and has had a three week ban or something like that...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Dayna: I laughed a bit more when he lifted me up onto his shoulders, I started to paint the ceiling. Once it was done I smiled. "All done!" I imformed Matt with a grin, now I just needed to wait for him to let me down again. If he was going to let me down, that is.

Mika: After we had had a long-ish run. We made it back to the mansion. I was getting rather tired, so I had said goodnight and headed to my room. I hadn't unpacked. Well there wasn't much to unpack really. I needed a job... To get more things for myself. What work could I find though? I don't know. I'll find something. I placed some books onto a shelf. I had brought a thick-ish one and several thin-ish ones with me. As well as a diary. I slipped the journal under my pillow. It was kind of like a diary so only I saw it. I unpacked the few clothes that I had before changing into a loose top, I took my jeans off and put them away. I didn't need to wear any bottoms. Who was going to see me now anyway? I read a little before going to sleep.

Keira: ((Repost please Smile ))

Nikita: I smiled a bit, then grinned. "Awesome, I love pasta!" I said happily, well, I hadn't had it in a while, but just over a year ago I loved it, all kinds of pasta. Give me any type of pasta you want, and I'm sure I would love it! because pasta is just amazing! Hehee. I stood up, placing my guitar onto the bed as I headed for the door with him. "So, where's this place?" I asked as we started to head downstairs.

Christina: ((Please repost))

Nathalie: ((Reposteh pleaseh Very Happy))

Tyler: I chuckled a little bit, "Bex, be realistic, it's a fox, it doesn't understand a word you just said." I teased her a little with a smirk on my face, I hoped she knew I was just joking, that she didn't take it seriously, because if she did that would be a tiny bit stupid, because it's just a joke.

TJ: Sleeping.

Tim: I didn't look when she stripped down, because she obviously didn't want me to. She she dove into the water, I winced a little since she got me all wet when she made a splash, and the water was pretty cold. Oh well! I jumped in next to her then laughed.

Kyle: ((At the mansion with Taylor *Shrug*))

Candi: After a few moments of silence, I got a little irritated, silence always made me irritated, or nervous. "Yeah, just a little heads up, he's like, really protective... So... Maybe get to know him a little bit..." I suggested, damn I felt stupid for saying that! Ugh! I was stupid anyway, so who cares if I felt stupid! Agh! My thoughts mess up my head! It gets annoying...

Sammi: Okay. Love. This was so weird! What the hell was wrong with me?! I don't know. Maybe I was just growing up. Oh well. I had school to attempt to focus on and weekend job to keep me busy, hey, I might even be able to see Collin then! That would be good, I'd like that! Ugh, I needed to really focus on my school work more than anything though. I really wanted these qualifications and stuff. I wanted a good job to get my life back on track. For now though... I pulled a bottle of beer out of my mini fridge what I had bought early in the week. I hadn't had a drink all week and sorta felt like I needed one so... I just had one, before showering, brushing my teeth and then going to bed. The next day in school I had found it hard to focus, all I could think about was Collin! I got questions wrong in math, science and english for crying out loud. Damn I needed to focus! I sighed as the bell went and I started to head home. I threw my bag aside as I walked into my bedroom and I flopped onto my bed. Damn. All I could think about today was Collin! Great! I needed to focus in class! Okay. That's what I'm going to do! I am going to focus like crazy in school from now on! And I'm not going to let him mess with my head! Even if it got me a reputation of being good, I wanted to be something good in my life! At the weekend I can think about Collin all I want! But during the week I needed to keep focus! Okay. I didn't want to dump Collin, because then I'd lose even more focus in class because I would feel bad about leaving him. I sighed heavily before pulling out the book I needed to read for English before laying on my bed on my stomach and reading it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Ah. I would do a clean sweep of my characters, but that would still leave me with seven characters, and that's pointless. Razz I get too attached to my characters, and it's hard to kill them off. Cause I would only keep Mandie, Suzie, Max, Nadine and Giselle, but then there's their kids and yeah. I guess Patrick, Ruby and Ryan could go... But I don't have time to do that now. I'll do it later.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Poor Partick! Me likes Patrick! ^_^" And I'm waaaaay too attached to my characters! XD Sammi was only meant to be tempary, but I've made her a real character now! XD And there's no way of getting rid of me! Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Bye bye Nate! Bye bye Kersten. *Frowns a little but sighs, knowing that he messed things up so badly that there's no point in trying to bring Kersten back because she wouldn't dare to come back.* *Is almost crying.* O.o After all he done you're upset about his death? *Nods.* I-I don't know why, I mean, he wasn't my Kitty any more, he was a stranger, but I still knew his nice side and it's still sad! ... Whatever.

"She's not gonna die, Zack. It was just a little car accident and your mum's tough, so she wouldn't let it kill her. Besides, if the doctors asked me to bring you guys to see her, it means she's alive." I pointed out to my son, messing up his hair a little in an attempt to cheer him up. "Don't worry, buddy, she's fine." Apart from some brain damage. Mentally sighing, I picked up both children in my arms and ran outside, towards the hospital at vampire speed.

Jason heard someone's thouhts being directed at him and raised an eyebrow. Wasn't that Lilly's sister? He looked to Jessie and then tapped her shoulder gently. "I think we have to go, or at least I do." It was probably urgent though - people only usually contacted me through thoughts when it was urgent - so Jessie would probably have to come too.

"Good." I grinned, "Because I would like to spend some relaxation time with my wonderful partner." And then I smirked slightly and pressed a kiss to James' chest as he had done to me earlier.

"Mhmm." I nodded a little and wiped away the tears before realising something. "Wait, help you through this?" I thought I was the one with the problems and havong the mental breakdowns and stuff. "What's wrong with you, Suzie? What's going wrong in your life?" Maybe it would be good for me to be around someone who was having problems too, then we could work through our problems together.

I laughed a little and took Toby out onto the dancefloor and started dancing with him. "Yup! You're deffinately a better dancer than Haydie." I told the little boy, sticking my tongue out in Hayden's direction before turning my attention back to Toby. "Maybe you should teach him how to dance sometime." And I would sneakily record it! Woohoo!

My eyes widened a little and then I beamed a huge grin. "Wow! It worked! You repaired all the cells!" That was so awesome and scientific. Witchcrafted defied science, there was no science to it, but Mark's power was all about science! It was as if we were opposites, kind of! "Amazing!"

"Mhmm. More beach time and pool time and anythong that require you to remove your shirt in public." If any girls tried to make a move on my shirtless boyfriend, I'd soon scare them off, or at least let them know that Sammy wasn't single. I just hoped that this would work, because I didn't want Sam to be insecure, I want him to realise that he's amazing. And I also wanted him to try and let go of his past a little, otherwise it would hold him back and stop him from doing things.

"Well she's with Sarah if you wish to see her, however, I will admit that I doubt she'll be your pet now that you use black magic." Sasha, as well as Shamisen himself, knew that black magic was dangerous and usually used to kill, so he doubted Sasha would go near Tara now. He was only near her because of that small hope that there was still some good in her.

Matt lifted Dayna up onto one of his shoulders and, even though he was s a little wobbly, he managed it. He thought that Dayna would be able to paint the ceiling now easily.
((Summarized))

"Oh whatever!" I stuck my tongue out at Tyler, knowing that he was joking, and then picked Kit up, bringing the fox cub onto the bed, setting him down in my lap and scratching behind his ear. "He really is adorable, just like you." I told Tyler with a grin. "I wonder with his mother left him all alone." Maybe she had thought that he couldn't be saved... Well, we proved her wrong, didn't we?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Oh yeah, I need a repost for Nathalie... Gah! I'll do that later DX

And I'm to attached to my characters so some are just becoming temporary, like Sapphira and Jason.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:17 pm

And I need to redo Matt's post later... Gah DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Lol sorry wolfie ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeah. Rping. Unhealthy addiction. XD

I find it kind of funny that it used to be my escape for bad times, and I haven't had bad times for a while. But it started up on Saturday, and I haven't web on here since Saturday, I think. Maybe before that. It's like, I'm actually trying to solve them instead of just escaping. And I don't know whether that's good or bad... But I feel like its good... Oh well. I don't even think this is relevant to what I was saying. Whatever.

I'll do replies later. My iPod keeps crashing. Sowwy.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Ya, very addictive XD Anyway, gonna have to go in a few minutes...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:21 pm

That's fine! I need to get ready for school anyway. And I'll be home by 3:30pm today! Yay!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Heehee I'll still be home before you wolfie Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Meh oh well, I only have 2 lesson anyway, the rest is breaks Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:24 pm

:O Woah! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Anyway, see you when I get back! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Hee hee ^_^ I finish at 2:30pm but I have to wait for my mum to pick me up at 3 Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Dont you dare kill Pat off!! i tend to at least have one charrie with each person here. makes it easyer to rp and all

Darkess: 'Justin you Idiot! Answer me!' I dont know why he wasnt answering me. I hope he wasnt sleeping or anything.

Jessie: "ok.. well then..lead the way"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:06 am

Me and Elenor are awesome! We quit our group for music cause Lucy and Chealsea kept arguing and we were sick of it, anyway, now we have something that is waaaaaaaaaay better than theirs! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:42 am

I flew up to Heaven, wincing as Darkess yelled at me in my head. It wasn't as if I could, like, send a thought to her, my powers didn't work like that, so I had put up wit the yelling until I reached where Darkess was, the hospital waiting room. "For crying out loud! Don't you know that mind reading's a one way thing for me?! I can't send you a thought back! Just assume that I'm coming next time, ok? I'll always come when someone 'summons' me." Ok, so maybe I shouldn't be speaking to royalty like that, but I didn't appreciate beng yelled at, especially by a demon. "Anyway, putting that aside, what's going on, why did you call?"

Back!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next