House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
Firefly155
PurpleShark2001
rae
LeFeuDeMort
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
13 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:16 pm

notin
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:16 pm

You don't usually go o: at nothing. What was it?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 pm

lol nohing XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Whatever. >.>
I fuckin' hate school, I fuckin' hate men, and I fuckin' hate only having one hour. I should go. Bye.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 pm

aww...
baai...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:46 pm

I know no one cares, but I talked to Michael today... He said that he didn't really like Emily, but there were already plans and stuff, so he couldn't call it off. He asked me if I had a date and I said no, and he's like oh. Plus I told him that I regretted breaking up with him and I basically said that I still liked him. And he asked why I didn't tell him earlier... Ugh. I bet if I told him on Saturday then he wouldn't be going to homecoming with her. He would be going with me. He said we could still be friends, and he said we'll have to see what happens after homecoming, cause he wasn't sure where him and Emily would go... God I hope he has a horrible time with her... I mean, I don't want him to feel terrible at homecoming, but I miss him... Urg. It made me feel a little better though.

After I got that out... I'm good. So, uh... Hey. Lol.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:17 pm

I know you were getting rid of Ryan, but I'm still going to post this. If you wanna say Ryan's already gone, fine. If not, cool.

Shelly- I felt a pain in my stomach and put a hand on it. My belly was getting big now and I was around 7 months. I'd made peace with the fact I was having a kid and I was less scared, but it still felt like a really big thing. I suppose it was actually. I'd learned to drive and was driving myself to appointments and pregnancy classes my doctor had recommended. Keeping myself busy had helped to deal with it. That was sure.
I got up from my spot on my bed, my back immediately complaining. I groaned a bit but just kept walking. I had an appointment to get to. The doctor had told me my baby boy may have a few complications and had wanted me to come in more often to make sure everything was going alright. So far nothing had gone too wrong. I hadn't watched my diet and had passed out one time but overall it seemed to be going alright.
A couple weeks ago I'd finally built up the courage to go find out the gender of the baby with Ryan's encouragement. The fact it was a boy had made me nervous at first since I still didn't trust men for the most part. But everyone had said as long as he was raised him right everything would be ok. And now I was just focused on making sure he would grown up well with a good family. I was still going through with the adoption. I wasn't ready to be a mom. And the adoption center had already found a couple unable to have kids who wanted him.
---
The pains kept coming as I drove to the hospital and as I waited. When I saw the doctor I told her and she frowned. She asked me a variety of questions about what I had done or eaten recently and how long it was between the pains and how bad they were. I answered as truthfully as I could. She looked a little bit concerned and said she needed to leave the room for a second. I nodded and she went out of the room. Something was wrong.
When she came back she asked a few more questions and talked to me a while longer before she told me I was going into labor. She quickly told me not to worry and that it may take a while for the baby to actually begin being bored. I zoned out for that bit though. I was too in shock. I couldn't be! I had two more months! She told me I should call anyone I wanted to be here now.
I nodded, pulling out my phone and calling Ryan. He didn't pick up and I left him a message. "I'm at the hospital. Something's wrong and it's coming early. Please hurry." I hung up then let out a breath, trying to calm down a little bit. "Call the adoption agency, please," I said, "I want the baby's new family to be here." She nodded and went off to make arrangements. Another doctor came in and helped me to a new room. I changed into the hospital gown and laid down on the bed.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:17 pm

No, I'm keeping Ryan! I like him. He's awkward. Lol. ^_^ ill type up a reply soon!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Ryan Phillips; I had been in the shower, so I hadn't heard the ring of my phone. It took a couple of tries for the sound to finally get my attention, and when it did, I was too late. It stopped ringing, and I just shrugged it off. If it was an emergency, they would call back. I finished up my shower routines, and turned the nozzle off. After I wrapped a towel around my waist and went out into my room, I picked up my phone to check it. There was a message, so I pressed play and put the phone up to my ear. Once I heard Shelly's panicky voice, I knew something was wrong. When she said that 'it' was coming, my eyes widened a bit and I yelled "Shit!" before running over to my dresser, dropping the towel, and slipping on a pair of boxers. I slid on clothes in record time, and quickly tied up my shoes before combing out my damp hair and running out the door. I grabbed my keys and drove to the hospital as fast as I could without breaking any laws. Once I was actually there, I went straight to the receptionists desk, and she directed me towards a hallway which housed Shelly's room. I followed her directions, and walked through the door of the hospital room. I frowned a little when I saw her, and I grabbed her hand gently. "Are you okay? How are you feeling?" 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Meep... I missed Jen-Jen! DX I know, you keep imagining you two kissing and stuff in my head. It's annoying -_- Just be patient and partners will return to us, I can garuntee it Smile *Grimbles annoyedly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Lol XD

Me: *Walks into brothers room* Kieran, time to get up. *Walks out, goes the bathroom, brushes teeth and washes face.* Hmm.... Its too quiet. *Walks into brother's room again* Kieran.... Time to get up.
Kieran: *Sits up with a groan*
Me: Goooooooood, your up this time. *Walks out*
Kieran: *Mutters* It was too early last time.
Me: *Thinking: It was only 5 minutes ago...* Says the one who woke me up at quatre to 6 -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Lol XD He sounds like me with the 'It's too early' thing XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Lol XD I can't wait till I get guitar lessons from the school, since I took GCSE music it's free! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Awesome Very Happy Do you really need the lessons? I mean you've learnt a load of songs and stuff aslready so why bother with lessons?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Cause I can only do simple things, and Dad says I need to learn more so yeah. It's free anyway, so it's good Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Fair enough. I need to get ready now so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Okay Smile And I'm gonna go now anyway, so see you later! Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:23 pm

"She's not gonna die, Zack. It was just a little car accident and your mum's tough, so she wouldn't let it kill her. Besides, if the doctors asked me to bring you guys to see her, it means she's alive." I pointed out to my son, messing up his hair a little in an attempt to cheer him up. "Don't worry, buddy, she's fine." Apart from some brain damage. Mentally sighing, I picked up both children in my arms and ran outside, towards the hospital at vampire speed.

"Good." I grinned, "Because I would like to spend some relaxation time with my wonderful partner." And then I smirked slightly and pressed a kiss to James' chest as he had done to me earlier.

"Mhmm." I nodded a little and wiped away the tears before realising something. "Wait, help you through this?" I thought I was the one with the problems and havong the mental breakdowns and stuff. "What's wrong with you, Suzie? What's going wrong in your life?" Maybe it would be good for me to be around someone who was having problems too, then we could work through our problems together.

I laughed a little and took Toby out onto the dancefloor and started dancing with him. "Yup! You're deffinately a better dancer than Haydie." I told the little boy, sticking my tongue out in Hayden's direction before turning my attention back to Toby. "Maybe you should teach him how to dance sometime." And I would sneakily record it! Woohoo!

My eyes widened a little and then I beamed a huge grin. "Wow! It worked! You repaired all the cells!" That was so awesome and scientific. Witchcrafted defied science, there was no science to it, but Mark's power was all about science! It was as if we were opposites, kind of! "Amazing!"

"Well she's with Sarah if you wish to see her, however, I will admit that I doubt she'll be your pet now that you use black magic." Sasha, as well as Shamisen himself, knew that black magic was dangerous and usually used to kill, so he doubted Sasha would go near Tara now. He was only near her because of that small hope that there was still some good in her.

"Oh whatever!" I stuck my tongue out at Tyler, knowing that he was joking, and then picked Kit up, bringing the fox cub onto the bed, setting him down in my lap and scratching behind his ear. "He really is adorable, just like you." I told Tyler with a grin. "I wonder with his mother left him all alone." Maybe she had thought that he couldn't be saved... Well, we proved her wrong, didn't we?

"Ok, cool... Now how am I supposed to put you down?" I didn't really think this through well, did I? I bit my lip a little as I tried to think about what to do and tried crouching so that Dayna could get off easily, but I lost my balance and fell backwards, bringing Dayna down with me ((And his head is resting somewhere it reeaally shouldn't! XD)). As soon as I hit the floor, sat up, ignoring the pain in my back, and turned to look at Dayna. "I'm so so sorry! Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

((There was no repost for Nathalie, really. We were just discussing what they should do when they got back to the mansion and I suggested going to Nathalie's bathroom with a first aid kit and trying to clean up the blood.))

"Ok, that sounds like a good idea." I smiled as Sammy nuzzled my shoulder. It kind of reminded me of how an older dog would nuzzle into his owner - however I can assurs you that Sam was not a dog in my eyes and I did not own him - and I found it rather cute; I always thought it was cute when Sam became a softie and cuddled up to me a lot. With I smile on my face, I turned my head to press a light kiss to Sammy's neck and then slowly ran a hand through his hair. "I love you so so much." I murmured against his neck, kissing it one more time before just relaxing against my boyfriend.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:21 pm

You know, now that Tara's gone, Shamisen's post doesn't really apply. And I'll type something for Shelly. I just don't got time now.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:36 am

Oh yeah! I forgot about that! XD Sorry! My brain fails in the morning XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin