House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:17 am

Isolt:
She nodded and said, "He is called Zabriel. Or Zabby...whatever people these days call him. But to me he is the brother I wish I had.." she said then she looked at Zabriel, Do not speak of Sir Tristan and his pathetic self Zabriel... she then looked past Joe and down the hall towards her room, then back at Joe and Zabriel.

Zabriel:
He nodded at Isolt then he walked forward and sat in front of Joe Valentine. He raised his head sniffed the man and licked his hand, I'am Zabriel hello Warlock of Knights...he sent the message to Joe...he was able to communicate through mind with anyone he wanted to...
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0

http://[url=https://servimg.com/view/1/2

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:19 am

We just beat the most users online record for the site Very Happy PARTY!!

Keiko: "Are you sure your ok? You looked like you were having a nightmare."
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:21 am

Naomi: she was sleeping her ears twitched
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:22 am

Camron: "I did have a nightmare. But it was just because of the crazy day. I think.."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:22 am

Mandie grabbed a book from one of the compartments of her bookcase, and she brought it into Trent's room, and sat in her chair. She kicked her feet up on the footrest and sighed, looking around. The nursery was pretty good, since it was her, and only her, that had done this. Plus she's pregnant. She smiled a bit, and looked down at her big belly. It was bigger than every before, and all she wanted was for Joshua to see how big she was. Then she would make a joke about how it looked like she had eaten too much, and they would both laugh. Instead, she laughed quietly to herself, and opened her book to the first page, and read.

"It seemed like he really liked me! Right? I'm not crazy!" She said to her refection, as she brushed through her long blone hair, trying not to catch her ears. She looked down at all of the pictures under the glass surface of her vanity. There were some of her and her friends, of her and her little sister, and her favorite one, her and her ex-boyfriend. 'Now that I think about it... he was just like Nate. Weird...' She sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. The only thing different about her? The stupid ears.

Garret smirked, his legs crossed as he sat in his desk chair. He was replaying the events of the night before. Those awesome, fantastic events. 'Ohh my gosh. This place is awesome! So many sexy ladies for me to hook up with. Plus, some of them are lonely! And since Jinxy was okay with an un-committed relationship, why wouldn't other girls here be? I can only imagine what else I can...hook up with.' (Yeah, that's what I thought. -_- WAY to innapro-pro Garret.)

Giselle shrugged, as she pulled out another Ritz cracker and dipped it in the peanut butter jar. When it came back out, one half of it was covered in peanut goodness. She bit the one half off and chewed. "It's Ritz crackers and peanut butter...." She replied after she had swallowed the sweet and salty snack. She twisted the cap back on the peanut butter, and set it in the cabinet above her. "Why? Is peanut butter and Ritz a weird mix?...." She had been told that before, but it was better than when she was pregnant with Jayla. She had eaten Oreos and peanut butter, every day, right after lunch. Weird pregnancy cravings... 'I'm pretty sure Ritz is more normal though...'

I'm up to RPing these peeps Smile Take your pick, because this is one of the few times I'll be on for a while, and be on a computer until August 3rd Smile
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 am

((So, when do you want to plan our girls night? I think I'm going on a date later or something, but we could plan it for Wednesday or something Very Happy
We did? Woohoo!))

I stare down at the wolf, amazed by the fact that he was communicating through my mind. Also, how did he know about the Red Knights? "You know of the Red Knights?" I asked confusedly, gently stroking the friendly wolf Zabriel's head.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 am

sounds good
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:26 am

Cool cool Very Happy I'll post for Jer in a min, switching to laptop.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:27 am

Chris: "Well, what if you just here a word or two, and it sounds mean?"

Brittttt!!
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:32 am

WHooo We gonna party!

Archer: Chuckled

KeikO: "Are you sure?"
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:32 am

((*Walks out of his room, smiling a bit* Ok, I'll rp))

"Yeah, it's really weird." I answered, moving to sit on the kitchen island. "But you're a weird person, so a weird snack suits you." I teased, smirking a little. "Does that stuff even taste good?" Sugary peanut butter and salty crackers? Yuck! Giselle had a bad taste in food.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 am

Emi: "ill probly yell at the person or challange them to a fight,it depends on what it is or who it is about"

Naomi: she purred in her sleep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 am

Camren: "Not totally..."

Chris: "What's a fight like?"
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:36 am

J!nxy:
Boredly she decided to check on what Isolt was doing. She looked through the eyes of the Amazon and saw a bright blue wolf and a hot guy. She then returned to her own sight and sighed tiredly as she grew hungry for more blood again. She walked away towards the kitchen and looked through the blood fridge she found the purple bag barried deep in the bag un-labeled...

She took a marker and she sat on the counter and wrote the blood-type down as unknown and the title of he blood giver as Amazon +Ancient. She then smirked and placed it back in the fridge..

Zabriel:
I know all Master Joe Valentine. You seem to despise Child Isolt for what she has done to bring you back here...He chuckled out loud in a wolfish way and he stretched his neck forward as Joe petted him, Despise her you may do but please do not bring harm to Child Isolt...she is after all still a child among the eyes of my kind.

Isolt:
She sat down against the wall and suddenly she changed clothes to her white skirt and dark blue t-shirt. It wasn't odd to her how she could simply change with out touching her clothes but only thinking of it. She looked at Joe then at Zabriel and she leaned her head against the wall tiredly after the hunt and after using her power of purifying for the lake. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep in the hall.
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:36 am

Archer: Scratched Naomi's head then fell asleep.

Ariana: Woke up, then went and sat right next to Naomi and fell back to sleep.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:37 am

Emi: "you never fought before?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:39 am

Chris: "Well I've been in fistfights but they were never really that 'official'"
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 am

I nodded in understanding. "Very well, I wont hurt her, but she started it." Ok that sounded childish, I should rephrase that. "I mean, she glared at me, and I don't like glaring." I looked over to Isolt to glare at her for glaring at me... but she was asleep. "Ummm... Do you think I should carry her into her room?" I asked Zabriel, unsure of what to do. "Or would it be best to leave her there?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:42 am

"Yeah, it does actually." She gives a small smile, and walks over to the fridge, looking for something to drink. "I used to eat that at lunch when I was like twelve, and none of my friends ever liked it. So, I can only imagine what it must taste like to other people." She shrugged, as she grabbed a Diet Coke and cracked it open. "So, what did you do while I was gone?" Giselle was still in her light blue top, and faded jeans. The usual attire for going up to Heaven. Even though Heaven was not too strict on clothes, there were still some disadvantages. You had to wear light, or soft colors... And sometimes that could get annoying to Giselle, since she liked bright and bold colors. 'Whatever, as long as I'm an angel, I'm good.'
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 am

Emi: "My fights are bad"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 am

Zabriel:
I would like that very much. Set her on her bed and she will be good, her room is on the left and four doors down by the way. Oh and don't worry about the glaring...she glares all the time at me when I upset her in some odd way...I guess it is just a woman thing for Amazons. He shrugged and grinned knowingly. Then he turned and said, Summon me if something goes wrong with her...more likely my blood or your blood will calm her. Then he looked over his shoulder, And I don't mean her sucking it just the pressence of the blood. He closed his eyes and chuckled wolfishly. Then he ran off down the hall and down the stairs.
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:47 am

Brit my other post,
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 am

Chris: "Meaning you're bad at fighting?"
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:50 am

Naomi: she woke up since Ariana came,she got up and jumoed off

Emi: "No,like,my fighting gets bloody"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 am

She just had to ask that -_- "Nothing." I replied, keeping a calm, happy face to hide my lying. "Just played a couple games on the computer, played guitar, looked up in the sky to see if I could spot your orange hair." I chuckled as I watched Giselle drink her coke. Diet coke. I prefered the normal coke, diet seemed... weird.

I nodded silently to the retreaqting wolf and walked over to Isolt. I picked her up and rested her over one shoulder, so that I had a hand free to open the door. She was actually lighter than I had imagined, which was good. Anyway, I walked over to the right door and opened it before walking in. Carefully as I possibly could, I rested her on the bed, giving a small smile at how peaceful she looked in sleep before turning and walking out of the room, shutting the door. I was going to walk off, but something about what Zabriel said had made me worried. 'Summon me if something goes wrong.' Could something go wrong? Perhaps it would be best to stay outside Isolt's room just in case. I sat down outside her door and waited, hoping nothing would go wrong.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next