House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Oh hey I'm J!nxie ^.0
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Sorry. Phone wouldn't reply. Had to get on iPod. Razz

Uhhm, Logan? Did I freak you out? The fading thing was only a thought, and the marriage thing was a dream...

No, that was Oreos and peanut butter. (: hehe
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Its ok ^_^

Yeah but... You sounded like you really wanted those things and... we're only 15. *Sighs* I feel like making Calvador take over Logan's body, just to shut him up and make him stop panicking. -_-

Ohhh! That's even weirder :S But ok, I can relax a little now XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 pm

*giggles* Its called planning my dear Logan. *pats the top of his head* Trust me. I'm not fading until at least 16, and as for marriage, I dunno. Don't you have to be like 18 for that? :S not sure.

Yeahhh haha. (: and remember, you apparently 'cant get a girl pregnant'? Rolling Eyes
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:49 pm

I know, that's why I was panicking a little.

I think. *Shrugs* But you're seriously planning fading with? And you're planning to marry me?

So... Sleepy...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Uuuhhmm....hehe, no. 😊 maybe. Is that bad?

Like I would cheat on you Razz You really think I would do that?

Then go back to bed?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Can't be bothered.

*Thinks for a moment* No, it's a good thing.

*Mutters something under his breath and then sighs.* No, I guess you wouldn't cheat on me Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Lol, okay. XD

(: Good. So, you don't think that I'm weird, right?
Yuuup. Now if you could only tell that to RP Jeremy. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah, I think your weird, but it's a good kind of weird Wink

Meh. *Shrugs* I kind of have... Kind of... Hense why the plan's being put into action.

*Lies down on the couch, observing everyone in the room.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Good (: It's good to know that I'm a good kind of weird. Because ive heard I'm weird before. And yeah. ^_^

Grr, I wanna see this mysterious plan......
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm

You will when I actually put it into action.

Yeah, in your case weird is good Very Happy *Kisses her cheek gently*

*Gasps and sits upright.* Giselle reminds me of Vincent!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:21 pm

*gigles* Good, cause I'm pretty weird. ^_^
Fine Razz and when will that be?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Ummmm... Uhhh.... I don't know, but within the next couple of week Smile

Mhmm. And that, my dear Suzie, is why I love you Very Happy

*Falls asleep*

*Looks over to Bex, notices her sleeping and smirks* Yes! I get to take over now Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Nate- Once Mimi had left I got up, checking to make sure the door was closed. Then I picked up a cup from my bedside table and filled it with water from the sink. I drank it, trying to sooth my scratchy throat but it didn't do much so when I had drunken it all I got in bed and curled up into a ball with only my head popping out from under the covers. Soon enough I was asleep, my ears flicking irritably.

Jenna- I nodded and was surprised when he kissed me again by my eyes just closed and I kissed him back. His lips were so... warm I guess. And kinda... strong in themselves and in the fact that they moved gently yet confidently against mine. My end of the kiss was probably a bit more sloppy.. And when he pulled me closer to him I smiled under the kiss, welcoming being near to him.

Grant- I walked around, slowly forming a rose in my fingers. I wanted to find Fawn. I wanted to hang out with her. We hadn't in a while so I figured I'd just go find her and ask her to hang. I walked around looking, letting the flower in my hand melt then I would reform it. When I found her I just let it melt not having any use for it now. Smiling a bit I walked over. Hey Fawn. You wanna go ice skating? It may have seemed weird for me to just walk up and ask but whatever. I didn't really care.

Jasmine- How would you know? You've never kissed yourself! I laugh and lean my head against his shoulder a bit. So you're the better kisser. But thanks for saying I have a cute smile. I blush a tad and smile faintly. It sucks you're getting so sick.. But I'll stay around if you want me to.

Jay- I don't know... But if it was a flu wouldn't they be getting better not worse with how much sleep they're getting? I was starting to think Sapphira was right. Perhaps it was some kind of curse.. And ya.. We should.. I suppose it would be the smart thing to do. But as soon as Taylor's better you, my love, will be my wife. I smile at that, kissing her cheek.

Tanya- After riding for a bit I think I started to get the hang of it. But it was actually really hard to ride sideways. I patted the side of the mare's neck and got her to turn. I headed back to mansion, smoothing my skirt. When I got back in I walked into the living room once again taking the seat by the window.

Brandon- When I woke up and stood up with a yawn, grabbing a new pair of jeans and a dark green shirt and throwing them on. Then I grabbed my leather jacket and sunglasses, slipping those on as well. Once I was all dressed and stuff I looked around in search of Yuffie. I wanted to ask her to dinner or lunch. Or bowling or something. I hadn't really decided yet. And I'd probably just let her choose.

Jet- I laugh a bit as she took a while to think then finally came up with "Being with you." Well I like being with you too. It makes me happy. I gently swing Bex's and my own interlocked fingers. It feels like we're made for each other. And though I don't believe in that destiny or fate stuff I think her and I may be together forever. As though Fate had brought us together. But of course that was nonsense. But my love for her wasn't. I knew I loved her with all my heart and I probably would for the rest of my life. You don't unlove someone that much and you certainly don't leave someone when you have a connection like that.

*Pokes Bex awake* I'm bored
You're acting like a kid.
Don't be judgy or I'll judge you about getting two girlfriends!
Two, possibly three.
-_- Perv. Kinda. Depends on what you do with your girlfriends...
*Giggling on the stage, swaying her legs*
*Walks over to Jenna.* What're you doing?
I'm thinking about Patrick kissing my up there ^ He's such a good kisser! *daydreamy eyes*
*facepalm* Save... me...

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:35 pm

ugh.. Screw this. Too tired. BBL
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Ok! I fell back to sleep XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Brb, getting breakfast... Which is technically lunch *shrugs*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 am

"Good, because I want to make you happy all the time, so it looks like my mission hasn't failed yet." I chuckled a little, taking a moment to imagine myself as a female James Bond. My mission: To make Jet happy. The name's Wilson, Bex Wilson... No, that didn't have the same ring to it. It failed. Ok, so maybe I wont be a female James Bond, I'll just be the loving girlfriend who loves to see her boyfriend smile. I realised that we were pretty deep in the woods now and sighed a little. "Maybe we should head back before we get lost." I suggest, giving Jet a small smile.

My smile grew at the last sentence, despite the fact that we were actually talking about Nate and Taylor's illness so I shouldn't be happy. Did that make me selfish? I sure hoped not. It's just that I'm really excited to become Jay's wife, and hearing him say the words 'my wife' out loud made my stomach do little flips of excitement and made me want to giggle. Giggle! Like a girly girl! "Yeah, I like the sound of that." I told Jay, not wanting my thoughts to create a silence. Then I turned serious again. "And that's why I think it's a curse, because nothing's working." Well, I still had a lot of reading to do so, without actually waiting for Jay - though I was pretty sure he'd follow so that our little girl could see where she'd be sleeping - I walked upstairs, heading towards my room to read more.

After buying the tickets, doing some random online shopping and playing a coouple pointless games, I got bored of the computer. I shut it down and stood up, stretching my limbs before heading into the kitchen. Woah, Giselle was back? Had it already been a couple of hours? What if she had come in and seen what I had been shopping for? Then the whole plan would have been ruined! I took a deep breath, trying not to focus oon the what ifs because they didn't happen, and walked over to Giselle, wrapping my arms around waist and hugging her from behind. "Welcome back, beautiful." I told her with a smile... before I saw what she was eaten and my expression turned into one of disgust - it didn't look very nice. "What on earth are you eating?"

I studied Isolt for a moment, trying to figure out what she was. She was pale white, beautiful, and said that my blood had summoned her kind of... "Oh, you're a vampire!" I exclaimed, still smiling though I was a little wary about being so close to her, mostly because of my horrible past. "Sorry for not noticing sooner when it was so obvious. I haven't been around vampires in a while." I had been in heaven avoiding them because of Lucy, my ex... But I'm not going to talk about that right now. "So, my blood is kind of like your craving or something?" I asked, wondering if this meant that she'd try to attack me soon, and hoping that it didn't.

I was in the living eating my breakfast: Two brown sugar pop tarts and a cup of coffee. There hadn't been much on the tv, so I had just put on a radio channel, flicking through the others when a song I didn't like came on. Yeah, my mornings were pretty boring, but oh well, I wouldn't be bored forever. I thought about planning a girls night with Tifa since I hadn't seen her in a while. Yeah, that would be good! We could gossip about random stuff and watch movies and eat junk food! That would be epic! But for today, I think I'll just train a bit mmore and then be lazy and do nothing. Where was the lazy song when you needed it?

I had been reading in my room, but now I was tired of it. There was nothing else to do though becuase Suzie was still asleep - I had knocked on the door earlier and got no reply, so I'm guessing she was asleep. I decided to go downstairs with my sketch book, pencil, pencil sharpener and eraser and headed out of the back door. Hopefully no one would mind if I pulled on of the pool chairs back to lean against the mansion wall, but I did and sat down on it before starting to draw what I saw in front of me: the pool chairs, the pool and the trees outlining the garden - a beautiful scene.

I had made myself a little bed in the bathtub last night because I was feeling to weak to walk all the way from the bed to the bathroom to throw up. Yeah, I was throwing up a lot now. Not nice. All my energy was gone and I could barely move without feeling light headed, so I only moved when I had to. This sucked. I hate being ill! And what was worse was that Nate had the same illness, so I was worrying about him too! I felt like throwing up again, so I quickly clambered out of my make-shift bed and over to the toilet, just in time to throw up, Ugh. I hated this! I just wanted to feel better again.

((Left out Vincent because I don't know what to put :S))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:11 am

Yola! I'm here
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:16 am

Coolio Very Happy Howdy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:18 am

And so am I Smile
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:18 am

Hey Tony Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:19 am

Hey wolfy Very Happy What'd I miss?
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:20 am

Not much ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:26 am

Coolio follio Very Happy Woah...did I actually just say that?? o_O I'm realllyyy tired xD
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:27 am

Yeah, you're weird XD In a good way though Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down