House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
LeFeuDeMort
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:44 am

Blade: took her hand and walked through the house and out to the front "What would you want to shop for?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 am

((Hey kiddos! *Kisses both Zack and Abby's head.* You guys ready to go back to my room? But tv! There's a tv in my room now. You can watch it in there, little Rikku. Ok then, christmas eve with Giselle, chrstmas day with Jer. Oh and Mort, are Jenna and Jeremy actually having the wedding on christmas day or just close to christmas?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:49 am

CHristina- I shrugged. "I dunno."
((Gah DX))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:51 am

Meanwhile, Vincent silently spies on his son and his son's girlfriend XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:55 am

She gasped in surprise and looked at Sam. "Your going to let your girlfriend treat your mother this way? After all I've done for you and after all the times I never mentioned your gift to anyone?" She looked at the women and comforted some of them as they became emotional.

Sam- "Wait, what you did for me? What did you do for me mother? You barely fed me, I had to pay for my own clothing, I had to protect myself. You didn't do anything for me. These.... Horrid women used me and you didn't do anything to stop it. You encouraged it amongst your friends. You know I was just some mistake you got stuck with. My father didn't want you or me, and now I just don't want you. I'd prefer if you just kept whatever it is she left me and I'll be leaving without it." He looked at Reyna and nodded. "C'mon, whatever it is, I don't want it anyway. It's probably just something to remind me of the hurt she caused me."

"Your right Samuel. I didn't want you. You were a mistake. That doesn't change he fact that I love you, because your my son. I won't apologize for things these women did. You could have been smarter and avoided the whole thing Samuel." she shrugged and waved her hand. "Go on Samuel, leave your mother just like before."

It probably takes a lot of getting used to.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 am

Yeah well I've already had three years.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 am

Why don't you guys just agree to get along for holidays or their birthday?

James- I smiled a bit and stood up. "Rest, then. We can talk more in the morning." And overnight I would set him up with an apple account and give him some money for music or apps. Unless... No, nevermind. I was sure Caius would prefer to have his bed to himself. And I did not was to ask.

Jenna- I nodded a bit. "Alright. Good." I thought about something for a second, messing with my ring. "Can you come downstairs with me to get some blood. I don't want to go alone, just in case." I blushed a bit because I felt silly and a bit childish for asking.

*shrug* I dunno. I don't care much. Though doing it on Christmas might be hard for us to rp since we might be doing family stuff.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:09 am

Jeremy hates Giselle. Giselle just wants everyone to get along but she has anger management problems. Razz you know, normal family stuff.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:10 am

True, your quite used to it. *Smiles and grasps her hand* Excited for our next date?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:11 am

Jenna, go make them not hate each other! What? No! I'm not getting any more involved in this than I have to! But you got over your ex and don't hate him anymore Sad Ya, but that's a personal thing. I had to forgive him and move on. They obviously don't want to do that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:12 am

*Nods with a grin* Very!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:20 am

Gotta go! Gotta make curry for dad Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:22 am

So am I. I get to look at you the whole time, of course I'm excited.
Ok, it's official. All the males, besides myself, have gone insane with this love bug thing. Gross.
I don't really need to hear anything about our family and the love life of my brother. It's bad enough you knew about it and didn't tell me. I should have expected as much from you though.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:29 am

So now it was Sam's fault that these women abused him? That did it. Without a second thought, I transformed into my wolf form and lunged at Sam's mother, pinning her to the floor and snarling at her, using a little secret I had kept hidden from Sam to communicate: My human voice. "Now listen here, what happened to Sam was not his fault, it was your fault! He was only a child! A confused, scared and vulnerable child! He didn't know how to stop it, but you should've stopped it for him! Don't blame your son for something that's your fault, just because you don't want to seem like a bad parent!" I then got off of Sam's mom and walked over to the other women, bearing my teeth at them. "And as for you ladies, you are lower than flees on rats! You should be ashamed of taking advantage of a vulnerable boy just because no one in their right minds would sleep with you, not even men older than you! You should consider yourselves lucky that you haven't been arrested for sexual abuse and pedophilia! And if any of you ever flirt with Sam again or try to sleep with him, I'll make sure you're sent to jail!" The women looked terrified and, satisfied with that, I transformed back into my human self and went to Sam's side, taking his hand. "Come on, lets go. I can't even bear to be in the same room as these people."

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:30 am

Oh, by the way, Reyna's always been able to talk in her wolf form, I'm just the idiot who forgot until I looked back at some old OOC stuff ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:36 am

"You are free to stay here, if you wish." I told James, not wanting him to leave just because I was going to sleep. "You can always stay here and do some things. And if you are tired, you may sleep in my bed." And I would sleep on the sofa, of course, since last time James made it rather clear that it was too soon to share a bed.

"Sure, I'll join you." I replied with a grin, getting up and leading Jenna out of her and her sister's room, holding her hand gently. As we made our way to the stairs, I decided to tell Jenna about one of the things I bought on the internet. "I bought a small fridge for my room today. I'm going to keep a supply of blood bags in my room for you, just in case things get tough."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:42 am

Sam- Surprised by everything, he just nodded and walked out with her. His mother admitted that he was a mistake. Admitted that she didn't want him. He felt amazing that Reyna had stood up for him. She was his courage when he couldn't find his own. He stopped when they were at the car and cupped her face in his hands. "Thank you so much for being there for me. I don't know if I could've said half of the things you did." He kissed her quickly before hugged her to him. His face buried into her shoulder and he just stayed like that. He didn't want to move. She was the only person who cared about him at all. His mother just wanted something to show off. His father never wanted him. He didn't have many friends. Those women didn't care about him past his physical appearance. When he did pull away, he took a deep breath. "I love you so much Reyna. It isn't exactly ideal to tell you after such a horrible time, but I love you."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:51 am

"I love you too, Sam. And to be honest, I'm surprised that I even said all of that. I guess I just snapped." I laughed slightly at the fact that I, calm and composed Reyna Reynolds, snapped and then I gave Sammy a hug and kiss of my own. "I'm sorry I suggested for you to collect your inheritance, it was a mistake, but is it strange that I had fun making those women jealous and also had fun scaring the life out of them?" I laughed a bit more and then shook my head before going around to the passengers side. "Come on, lets drive off before they can try and get their hands on you." Once in the car, I buckled my seatbelt abd waited for Sammy.

Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 am

Jessica Ennis got the highest in all events in the heptathlon! Woop woop! Another gold for us! Go Jess! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 am

Sam- He got into the car and buckled up before looking at the steps again. His mother stood there, anger on her face. "I kinda enjoy seeing her so beat up and embarassed. She deserves it." He started the car and pulled out of the drive way back onto the road. "I'm sorry you had to deal with my mother. She's the same as she always was. An alcoholic, just with good manners." He shrugged and looked over at Reyna. "You handled all that completely different from me. I have no courage when it comes to any of them." he looked back at the road and laughed slightly. "Did you see how disgusted they were when you kissed me? It's like you ended their lives right there. That was probably the best part of it all. Just seeing the women in my nightmares horrified because I wasn't with them. Makes me feel a lot better."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 am

bak
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:25 am

"Mhmm. I got that little kissing thing from a movie. I was kind of hoping that it would've made them back down, but disgusted worked too, by the looks of things." I laughed, feeling strangely happy about what had occured. Maybe because, for once, I spoke my mind and disregarded manners, which was something I had never really done before. "I just can't wait until it sinks in that one day I might be her daughter in law, then she wouldn't wat you near her anyway, because it would mean being near me!" I let out a slight happy sigh and then camed myself down. "I'm sorry if I just exposed shapeshifters to a bunch of women, I just needed to strike fear into them in order to get them to listen. And besides, who's going to believe a bunch of elderly alcholics if they told people that their friend's son's girlfriend turned into a talk wolf anyway?" Then they'd be sent to a shrink or something, which would be just as bad, maybe worse, than going to prison for sexual abuse and pedophilia.

Hi Britt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 am

Sam- "I hope she won't want to see me again. I dislike seeing her, it's just not healthy for me." He kept on hand on the steering wheel and the other took her hand in his. "They won't say anything about the wolf thing. That'd make them sound cease and ruin their reputation. I'm actually just glad I'm the only guy they ever really manipulated. I mean, I don't want any young child to have to go through that. I know there are people out there that do that kind of stuff, and it makes me sick to my stomach." He shuddered slightly and looked at her. "If we ever have children, I won't let them out of my sight. Ever. That's just if we ever have children. I'd like to be married first, and I'm not ready for that yet." He shook his head and frowned. "Not that I wouldn't marry you now. I love you a lot and I would, but I don't think I'm quite old enough yet. Do you understand? I hope I didn't ramble on too much."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 am

Awwwwww Sam sound so sweet :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:46 am

"Well considering the fact that I feel exactly the same way, yes, you are rambling a little." I laughed a little and nodded my head. "But yeah, if we have children in the future, we'll keep a close eye on the things that they do so that they don't get into the same position as you or something simular." I raised Sam's hand to my lips and then smiled. "But it's nice to know that you might want to marry me in the future. And lets not invite your mother to the future wedding, actually, let's just pretend that she doesn't even exist."

((He's my big softie :3 He's hot :3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next