House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
LeFeuDeMort
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Nadine smiled and looked Brady up and down also, before saying, "Wow. You really know how to look good, my Brady-boo." She went over to him and pressed a kiss to his lips as Mandie got up from the couch and walked over to Henry. She whispered in his ear, "You wanna tell them, or should I?" When Nadine pulled away from the kiss, she looked up at Brady with a smile, and put an arm around his back as she turned to Mandie. "Wait, Mandie. You know Henry?" She asked, confused. She didn't know that Mandie and Henry even knew what the other one looked like. "Um... Yeah. I know Henry..." Mandie said, sort of awkwardly. Nadine took note of that and raised an eyebrow. "Mandie? Are you okay?"

Ruby Simmers; (I don't wanna bring her in yet. Razz)

Zack Wilson; (Sleeping, I'm guessing...)

Trent Anderson; He stared at the tv intently, and yeah. He's watching tv.

Suzie Sylvester; I smiled and nodded, "Thank you, good sir." I got into the car and buckled my seatbelt. Once we finally did get home, I took the picnic basket and grabbed his hand, running into the mansion. "Come on. I'll help you clean this out!" I said as I ran into the mansion and to the kitchen. I set the basket on the counter and swung it open. "There's only trash in here, right?"

Ryan Phillips; I smiled a little and nodded, "Yeah, I'm glad I met you too. You're a really nice girl, Shelly. I like you a lot. You're probably the best friend I've had in a while." It was all the truth... I was really happy that I met her, because she was my only friend at the mansion. She didn't care that I was awkward or anything, and that was pretty nice. I did like her a lot, but in a friendly way. I mean, maybe I did like her a little in the more than a friend way, but it was too soon to think anything like that. And she was definitely the best friend that I've had. She wasn't mean to me, or cocky, or loud. She was perfect for me... as a friend, I mean.

Maddox Anderson; I looked at the games and pulled out chutes and ladders. "What about this game? This used to be my favorite game as a kid." my dad and I would play games all the time. When I was little, at least, I would always ask him to play with me right when he got home. He always told me that I should ask my sister, but she always cheated (or so I thought), so I didn't like playing games with her. "Or what about clue?"

Patrick Lasorella; I sat on the counter in the kitchen, drinking a bottle of beer. Most of the time I didn't turn to alcohol for my troubles, but just seeing Jenna, and seeing that she had a kid with her broke me down, I guess. And hearing that she was engaged? I didn't even know to who, but I could almost guarantee that he was better to her than I had been. If only I had enough courage to tell her how I really felt before... It would only complicate things though, and I didn't want to ruin her new life. She seemed that she was happy, and I would probably screw that up if I told her that I wanted to propose or anything like that. I took a sip of the beer, and looked down at the kitchen floor. Well, this sucks...

Giselle Caldwell; I laughed and nodded, drinking the rest of my beer. "Wait! Hold on!" I said, leaving the empty bottle on the bar and requesting another one. I took it from the guy and smiled, turning back to Jake. "Okay, let's go!" I said, grabbing his hand and practically dragging him out onto the dance floor. I just kind of swayed to the music, smiling and laughing a little at Jake's moves. They were actually not that bad. So, I didn't know why I was laughing. I mean, people laugh when they're having an awesome time, right? Cause, I was having a pretty good time.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:09 pm

After putting on a grey shirt with some pattern around the neck, some skinny jeans, and some flat shoes, I made my way back to Sam's room, knocking on the door before entering. I smirked slightly when I saw him looking in the mirror. "Well I never suspected you of being the vain type, but here you are, admiring yourself in the mirror." I teased before heading over to Sammy's side and looking at him in the mirror to. "Although, I have to admit that you do look rather handsome." A smile spread across my face and I turned my attention to my boyfriend. "So, are you ready to go?"
shirt:

"Almost all trash." I corrected Suzie, pulling out the half full bottle of coke and returning it to the fridge and then taking out the cups and putting them in the dishwasher. "Ok. now it's all trash, so feel free to throw it out." I told my girlfriend with a smile, leaning back on the counting and just watching her, no, I wouldn't say watching, it was more like admiring her, because there was a lot to admire about Suzie.

"Not really, just put some on a plate and cover it with foil for when my dad gets home, and put the others on seperate plates." I told Kersten, sorting out my dad's wraps and putting them in the fridge before helping Kersten put the others on plates. "This must be weird for you." I commented with a slight frown. "I mean, I don't know much about your family, but I know that you don't really have much of a family with a strong family bond or anything, so it must feel weird to be doing family stuff.

A small smile formed on my face as I saw a slight hint of recognition in Jay's eyes, or belief or something, something that said that he knew who I was and who Tara was, but that look was quickly jaded by something else, a look that I didn't understand, but I knew that it was wrong. My heart sped up a little as Jay started making his way towards Tara, because that look was wrong and I was worried about my daughter, so I walked with Jay, putting a hand on his shoulder and subtly stopping him in his tracks. "Jay, is something wrong?" I asked in that soft tone again, showing that I meant no harm.

I was about to return the compliments but Jenna kissed me, so I just kissed her back gently, not increasing the passion or anything since I didn't want to go too far. It was getting late and Jenna should've been going to sleep, but I didn't care, I was just enjoying spending time with my wonderful future wife, the one who I knew - at least, I hoped - wouldn't cheat on me, even though her ex had returned.

After a while, I had to pull away to breathe, but then I just went back to kissing James, a hand delicately threading through the strands of hair on his head. After another while, I pulled away, deciding that it would be better to stop now, rather than take matters too far and end up... Not being traditional, if you know what I mean. I knew that it seemed ridiculous since we could not legally marry, but I knew that one day, it would be possible, so I would wait until after our marriage to do those kind of things with my love.

((And now I got to go, because I have 20 minutes to get changed and go, otherwise I'm not getting pancakes and bacon in town! DX Bye!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Henry- He took a deep breath and looked at Mandie. "I.. I know Mandie because we're dating." He looked at Brady and bit his lip a moment before speaking again. "That's where I've been lately. She's the most amazing woman I've ever met and we kinda just hit it off."

Brady- "Wait, you two?" He looked at Nadine then back to them. "How did you guys even become interested in eachother? He's the complete opposite of you, or what I've heard of you." He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Henry with a confused look. "He's.... Henry. I'm sure you've heard the things he's capable of."

Sam- "Of course, as ready as I'll ever be for this." He kissed her cheek gently and smiled. "Want me to drive? Or would you rather? I could give you directions." He grabbed his wallet from the top of his dresser and then his keys before walking back to her. His arm wrapped around her waist and he waited for her reply.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:27 pm

On second thoughts, I'm not going, my stomach ache's too bad DX

"You drive, regardless of whether or not you give me directions, I'll still end up getting us lost." Laughing slightly, I kissed Sam's cheek and then removed his arm from around his waist so that I could hold it. "Lets go, Sammy." I said before heading out of his room with him and down the hall, towards the stairs.
((Sorry for failed post. In pain DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Sam- He intertwined their fingers as they walked down the steps. "While we're there, don't let go of my hand okay? I'll probably go into shock or something if I run into anyone." He walked out the front door, holding it open for her. As they walked to the car, he thought thoroughly about what he was doing. _I might not even speak if we run into anyone. This inheritance thing better be worth all those traumatic memories resurfacing._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Nadine raised an eyebrow and her mouth dropped open. "Henry?" She looked over at Mandie and tilted her head slightly, "What?" Mandie nodded and smiled a bit, putting an arm around Henry's back. "Yes, Henry. And no, actually. We have quite a few things in common, and Trent absolutely loves him." Nadine closed her eyes and put a hand on her forehead. "Okay... Well... That was an interesting way to start out this date... Nice to know that you've listened to what I've been telling you, Mandie." Mandie sighed and shook her head, "No, I have! But, it's just that he's nothing like what you told me. He's so sweet, to me and Trent..." Nadine rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Just to let you know, I liked Joshua a lot better, Mandie. I wish you wouldn't have let him practically kill himself. Have a nice night..." And on those last words, Nadine walked away, heading to the front door. Mandie buried her face in Henry's side and just hoped that she wouldn't cry after what Nadine said. She always had thought that it was her fault that Joshua died, but she didn't want to believe it for her own sake. It would pretty much destroy her if she thought like that.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm

"Don't worry, I wont let go for a second." I told my nervous boyfriend with a reassuring smile. We walked over to the car and I got into the passenger seat, buckling my seat belt. To be honest, I was really worried about Sam and thought that he really would freak out. I realised then that, even though I had never met these women, I despised them. I hated them for making Sam their little toy to play with, for causing Sam to be so scared of going somewhere that he needed to hold my hand constantly. Behind his looks lay a sweet, kind, caring softie and yet they saw it fit to manipulate a guy like that! I don't think Sam should be worrying about how he would react if he came across one of those women, I think he should be worrying about how I reacted.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Woah! That was b****y, Nadine! Just plain b****y
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Umm. Sorry. I'm a little pissed/confused/disappointed. I'm not thinking right.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Yeah but there was no need to bring up Joshua's death like that!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:02 pm

look, I already think that i'm gonna get a long lecture from not only maddox, but from brady too, so i don't need another one from you, okay? it's been said, and i can't take it back... i just hope mandie doesn't hate me...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Ok, ok! And I'm sure she'll forgive you eventually.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Yeah, eventually. -_- Max is going to just not talk to me when he hears. Not that he talks to me anyways... *sighs* oh cousins... I hate being the little one...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Brady- He looked at Henry angrily. "We'll talk about this later." With that, he walked out with Nadine and sighed. "Nadine, I know it's not exactly any of my buisness, but you shouldn't of brought that kind of stuff up. It should've just stopped wih your preference for Joshua, not how he died. I'm a little disappointed in you." _I mean, I know how it feels to be blamed for a death that wasn't my fault. I'm mean to Henry, but I'm not sayin those types of things in public._

Henry- He nodded to Brady and when he was gone, he turned to Mandie. His hands cupped both sides of her face and he kissed each side along her cheekbones. "It doesn't matter what they think of us being together. It just matters what we think of eachother. I personally think that your wonderful and amazing." He drew his hands away from her face and hugged her to his chest. _This talk later won't be very good. I just know he's going to be hard headed and stubborn. He won't want me to be with Mandie and I wont care._ "It's not your fault. You couldn't do anything to harm anyone. Your sweet and kind Mandie. A combination difficult to find in women who look as beautiful as you."

Sam- Getting into the driver seat and buckling up, he gripped he steering wheel a moment before starting the car. After backing up and pulling onto the main road, he had enough time to just drive and think. He looked over at Reyna and gave her a small smile. "Wanna pick a radio station or something?" _Its only fair for her to do whatever she wanted. I'm dragging her along to comfort me on this trip. I just can't face it like a grown up. Im actually surprised this woman left me anything anyway. She had children, and a husband. Her daughter must be my age. That's what I never understood. These women were real creeps. I could've been her daughters boyfriend. Gross, just gross is all I can describe them as._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Mhmm mhmm.

"Sure." I just turned on the radio and left it on the station it was on. They were currently playing 'Call me maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen. I wasn't that big of a fan of music, to be honest, but I would listen to it anyway and find the meaning behind the lyrics. This song had no meaning, it literally was just talking about a girl meeting a handsome stranger and deciding to give him his number. Music really had lowered it's standards nowadays. Oh well!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Mandie Anderson; When he gripped my face, I felt tears form in my eyes, and I tried to blink them back, but they just fell out of my eyes and slipped down my cheeks. He hugged me close to him, and I wrapped my arms around him tightly, as I began to cry into his chest. I didn't think that the conversation would take a turn down that road. It shouldn't have taken a turn down that road. I really couldn't believe that she had said that to me. It was pretty much like a slap to the face. No, the fact that she was mad was a slap to the face. Mentioning Joshua like that was just like a bullet going through my head, making my mind ache.

Nadine Anderson; I sighed and pressed my thumb and index finger to my forehead, my eyes slipping shut. "I can't think right, right now, okay? I don't know what I was thinking saying that! I just started talking, and then I got that mean highschool b*tch switch in my head flipped to the on position, and I didn't know what I was thinking, or saying, and I'm not even sure I know what I'm saying now." I sat down on the steps in front of the mansion and pressed my forehead to the palms of my hands. "I just ruined tonight... Didn't i..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Sam- He chuckled slightly, looking over at her then back to the road. _Call me maybe? I think any woman with enough courage to tell a man to call her deserves a song written about her. There are too many women out there who think they aren't good enough for certain men. Real men don't care about what a women looks like but he confidence she has in herself and what she's like inside._ He reached his hand over and grasped hers. The exit was near, but he didn't want to take it. Fear was rising in him, but he turned anyway.

Henry- He clenched his jaw and let her cry against him. It was always better to cry. He never got to cry as a child. "Mandie, I'm sorry things took such a horrible turn. I really am. I'm not the best at cheering people up, so forgive me if I disappoint you." He pulled away from her and gently wiped the tears from her face. "It pains me to know that your cousin could say such things about you. I hate seeing you cry." _even though I used totals pleasure in seeing Brady cry_ "Only because I know your one tough woman, and only certain things can hurt you like that."

Brady- He sat beside her and shook his head. "It didn't exactly make the evening the one I thought it would be, and I don't know if I can exactly only think about you our entire date like I'd hoped to. What you said impacted her quite a bit and it got me thinking. What if you were mad at me? Would you say things to hurt me on purpose like that?" _We don't exactly get mad at eachother. I don't think we've even had an argument before. Some of the things that have happened to me though, would hurt if she repeated them in a negative way._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 pm

I smiled slightly when Sam chuckled, and then rubbed soothing circles on his hand with my thumb as we exited the woods and hit the main road. I knew Sam was scared about this, but I wanted him to know that I was here for him, that I was going to make sure that things were ok.
((Meh, fail DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Mandie Anderson; "But I've thought about that before. Like, what if I did enable him to kill himself? He had the choice to stay with me for the last few days, or go away for three years and come back like nothing ever happened. He would've come back by now. I, in my crazy, hormonal, pregnant state made him stay. I shouldn't have let him... I just wasn't thinking straight. Like I'm not now, and I'm sorry that I'm telling you all of this, and I just have to stop talking!" I buried my face in his chest again and let out more tears. It was like I couldn't stop crying. I had to stop thinking about him. It was probably uncomfortable for Henry, with me talking about my ex-husband, while he was my new boyfriend...

Nadine Anderson; I sighed again and closed my eyes. I knew what Brady had been through, and it wasn't good. But I also knew that Mandie's life was similar in more ways than one. His parents had died in a car crash, and he got blamed. Her parents died in a car crash, and she blamed herself. His brother was a complete jerk to him. Mandie's evil ex, Dillan, was a real jerk to her. I knew that they had both had a rough life, and yet, I had no consideration for that when I said that to her. All of a sudden, I was scared of what I was capable of saying. What if Brady and I did get into a fight in the future? What would I say to him then? And what would it lead to? "I-I don't know, Brady... I would never want to hurt you. When I said that to Mandie... I wasn't thinking right... Frankly, I don't think I was thinking at all." Actually, I knew that I wasn't thinking at all. Otherwise, I wouldn't have said it. I knew how much it pained her to hear Joshua's name. I promised that I wouldn't mention him to her again. And I did... Anger got the best of me, and I hurt my cousin. And I guess I was paying the price for that...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Sam- It wasn't long before they were in his hometown. The bar where his mother met his real father, the market his mother usually picked up new guys when the bars were closed, and the church his mother refused to visit. "Well, it's not exactly the perfect place to grow up, but the children who had normal childhoods had great times around here." He shrugged and looked around a bit more. _My mothers house about a block away, this woman's house must be just a few minutes away._ He stopped at a red light and pulled the letter from his pocket. _I can't even remember which one it was. Started with a T or something. Who cares, if I end up running into anyone they won't bring her up. They'll keep going on and on about themselves. That's just the way these women are._

Henry- He closed his eyes and just concentrated on comforting her. He definitely wasn't any good at this. He was good with words and charm, his actions just weren't perfected yet. He was used to acting angry. "I'm sorry that you lost somebody that close to you. You shouldn't blame yourself though. It was his decision to listen to you or not. It all came down to what he wanted to do. He was a a grown up and could make his own decisions." _Im not even sure I'm helping. I might just be making things terribly worse._

Brady- "Even though the things you said weren't appreciated by anyone and you weren't thinking, I know she'll forgive you eventually. I would forgive you eventually." He placed a hand on her back and rubbed it slightly. "I love you Nadine, and I know you didnt mean to hurt your cousin. Your not a mean person." He pressed a kiss to her shoulder and sighed. _She really isn that kind of person. She wouldnt hurt somebody just because like Henry._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:17 pm

It was interesting to see Sam's hometown. It was certainly louder than where I grew up, and admittedly it was a little less clean, but oh well, it was still the birth place of the amazing guy that was my boyfriend. As Sam pulled out the letter, I looked pver at it, rather curious and maybe just the slightest bit nosey. "So, where are we meant to go to get the inheritance?" I asked.
((Gah! Fail! Stupid stomach ache causing me to fail! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Mandie Anderson; I nodded into his chest and sniffled, although I wasn't exactly done crying yet. I wanted to stop... I just couldn't stop... I guess keeping all those emotions locked inside my head finally got to me, and my mind just wanted to let it all go at once. I gripped the back of his shirt, as I turned my head slightly to the side so I could breathe easier, and I just stood there, hugging him, and crying, and trying to stop but not exactly succeeding. "H-He did it t-to hims-self." I managed to say through the quiet sobs that I couldn't help but let out of my mouth. I had learned to cry without much noise when my parents died... It was a talent that was no longer needed, although I still did it sometimes. Like now...

Nadine Anderson; I sighed and looked down at him when he kissed my shoulder, "I love you too, Brady, but you're not my cousin. You may forgive me after a couple of days, but Mandie's not that predictable. Plus, if she tells Max about this, he'll just hate me more. He has no reason to hate me now, but he just doesn't talk to me... I moved here because of my cousins, and I stayed here because I met you. If I only have you left, that's all I need, but I would still like to have family here... family that talks to me... are you sure this'll all blow over?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Everything disappeared DX

Sam- He shoved the letter back into his pocket just as the light turned green. "It should be just up the road and to the left." Once they finally got there, he turned the engine off and unbuckled. He didn't get out of the car or move, just say there lookin at the house. It contained horrible memories and the woman he was gathering whatever this was from was a horrible woman. Not the worst, but she was horrid. He looked at Reyna and shook his head. "I don't wanna go in there. I'm already freakin out just sitting here. Can we just sit here a minute?"

Henry- He pulled away from her and kissed her forhead. "No matter what your cousin says, your not to blame. Nobody knows what was going through his head. Especially not me. He loved you, and he chose to stay. He chose, Mandie. Not you." He wiped some more tears from her face and kissed her cheekbones like before.

Brady- "I don't know. I don't have any family that I'm close to except Mel and she doesn't really talk to me anymore. I forgave Henry for blaming me for our parents death. I never really forgot about all the other stuff he did to me, but I forgave him for that." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at his shoes. "I just know that family has to stick together. Family forgives one another, because they have to be related forever. No matter what you change about yourself, she's going to be your cousin forget and sooner or later she's going to forgive you. It might not be too soon, but she will."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:47 pm

"Sure, we can stay here for a couple of minutes, but you're gonna have to go in there eventually." I sighed and rested my head on Sam's shoulder as I wrapped an arm around my boyfriend in a hug. "I'll be there with you every step of the way, ok?" I looked at the house and frowned slightly. This was going to be Hell for Sammy and all the bad memories will flood back to him, but I was going to try and help him get over it somehow.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Sam- Taking a deep breath he nodded. "alright, we better just go in there and get it over with." He opened the door and gave her a quick kiss before getting out. He took a quick look around after he got out, then walked to the passenger side and opened her door. His hand reached towards her and he smiled. _Ive got this. No big deal. Just in and out. Take a deep breath and just do it._ He looked up at the steps and clenched his jaw. _There are some people here, the front doors open. This might be a bit harder than I thought._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next