House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
8 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:12 pm

((*Takes a deep shakey breath and whispers.* Sorry isn't enough. Not this time. *Makes Taylor's hot chocolate and hands it to her, rubbing her back as he tries to relax her.* Yeah but Taylor's 15, that isn't technically a kid anymore. XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:12 pm

I raised an eyebrow at Kersten as she said she liked the cold. "You're the first person I've ever heard say they like the cold. Not even us British people like the cold and it's cold practically all the time. And technically no, you didn't wake me up. The bed got cold when you left it so the cold woke me up." I wrapped my arms around Kersten and pulled her into a hug." What are you doing up this early anyway?" I asked.

I smiled a little as I watched Jenna dance amazed not just at her dancing, but how brave she was to dance - although I guess in a big crowd like this who are all dancing too, it's not so scary.
((Meh, writers block DX))

As smile spread across my lips as James kissed me back and a slight shudder ran down my back at how wonderful it felt. A hand rested on James' chest, which was covered by his suit right now, blocking my sight of the beautiful muscles on his torso and I wished I could see them. That was when I pulled away, before my thoughts turned into actions and I got in to trouble. "I love you, James." I had said that just moments ago, but it was so true that I felt like I had to repeat myself.

Vincent didn't really want to sneak away with his daughter, he'd rather tell Lilly that Jessie was coming with him, but Vincent knew that, if Lilly got custody over the children when tthe divorce papers were signed, he'd rarely get to see his little girl - the little girl who, like her mother, had bought so much excitement and happiness into the stoic gunslinger's 'Half-life', turning it into a real life. With this in mind, he closed his eyes and listened for the sound of Lilly's breathing. It seemed that she was still in the living room, so Vincent opened the balcony doors a jumped down, landing like a cat on his feet. "Throw down the suitcase and then jump down. I'll catch you." He called up to his daughter in a quiet voice so as not to be detected.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 pm

I'll do my replies in my own morning XD
And Nate's done talking now. He's probably in his room or his truck getting high *shrug*
Anyways, I'm going to bed now. I meant to go to sleep over an hour ago Razz
See ya!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:22 pm

James' theme song is so beautiful :') I know right? :')
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:46 am

Ya, I like it.
*fell asleep again*
----
*Half an hour later: Wakes up again*

James- I smiled and gave my love another quick kiss before answering. "And I, you." Then I got up though. James' hand on my chest had reminded myself of the fact I was still in a suit. "I'll return in one second," I said, taking off the suit's outer jacket and going into my room. I changed out of the rather uncomfortable suit and into a simple outfit of a t-shirt and jeans. Once I was dressed in my new attire I returned to the couch, sitting on it once more. "If you wish to change also you are free to borrow some of my clothes."

Kersten- "It's better than the heat of hell," I said to the matter of how I liked the cold. I hugged him back, resting my head on his shoulder. "Bad dream. Wanted to walk around some to calm down." I still couldn't remember it but I still felt sort of scared that something bad would happen.

Jenna- After a few songs I got pretty tired so I took a few steps towards the table. I tried to get the shadows do bring me a chair but they wouldn't at first. So I tried harder and finally managed it and sat down. I should really practice more. I was losing control over my powers. And if I couldn't make it do stuff there was a possibility I wouldn't be able to stop it if I needed to.

Nate- "Yo, anyone home?" I called in as I knocked again. No answer. Super. Please say this place hadn't been abandoned when I was away. Then there'd be no heat or food or nothin'. I decided to just open the door. A quick check into the living room confirmed that it wasn't abandoned. "Assholes..." I muttered to myself. And they couldn't open the front door because? I just shook my head and went upstairs, finding a new room. There was no way I was going back to the old one. It would be too much old me and to hard to change to new me. So I just got a new room and dumped my stuff on the bed. Then I grabbed my skateboard and went to the basketball court, skating around and doing simple tricks.

*Sitting around again.* Why'd you come back anyways -__- I have my reasons. Plus I couldn't stay in my old town. Ya, but why here? I guess I wanted to check on Taylor. You know, see she was still okay and everything. She's just like she used to be. If I thought I could be a good boyfriend for her I would ask her out. But you wouldn't. You'd either show up for the date high or stare at other girls for the who date. Or both. Which is why I didn't ask her. I'm going up to my room. Don't come get me, ok?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:28 am

Jessie: I nodded and grabbed my suitcase and tossed it over the edge as it lightly hit the ground along with Dad's.And then I climbed over and jumped down,landing in my fathers arms.Gettig off I grabbed my suitcase and walked with dad to the gates,I stopped for a minute to say goodbye to the Valentine mansion and then I walked with daddy,holding his free hand.

Garry: I looked over at the bedroom as Ib slept.I smiled and layed on the couch,looking up at the celing.The only light was the tv right now.Kat left without an explination.I wanted to know what was going on with her.It worried me,noticing I was growing feelings for her already..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:40 am

*Humming*
Gah! My energy reloads slowly in this stupid game DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:46 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 am

bored..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 am

Ya...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:03 am

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

idk XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:16 am

~Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothin to do, nothin' to prove. And it's you and me and all of the people, and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off you~
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:19 am

meep?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 am

You and Me by Lifehouse ^.^ It's a really good song!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 am

ohhhh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:39 am

Bad day today. I epically failed my coursework and did the wrong homework -_- *Is curled up in the emo corner with her tail covering her face. She had been crying in the corner earlier, but now she was lightly sleeping, exhausted.* *Walks in holding Cody's hand as he attempts to walk.* Hi people! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:40 am

D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:40 am

Yikes! That sucks =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:41 am

Seth
I shake my head "Damn it Kat. Looking it up on the internet won't help you. The only way to know really is to look it up in a immortal book. Like I have right now. And just because you threw the object away doesn't mean shit. Your the one who has to burn it."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:42 am

Yup -_- And the walking baby and mother is ignored... Don't worry Cody-kins! You're a star in my eyes Very Happy *Falls but is quickly picked up by mummy who sets him on his feet again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:45 am

Kat- 'Right. I need to burn a rock and because something in a book of immortals you believe it? Believe it or not I know how to do my own research thanks. If you're saying I should burn it fine, whatever. If you'll stop invading my head I'll do it. But if this is some sort of trap I kill you in two seconds flat. Understand?'

Yay for Cody! *Claps* Before we know it he'll be killing people to keep the ghosts away ^.^
Though he might find a different way to deal with ghosts than Jet did.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:51 am

o.o

anyway thats good! ^_^ *looks over at Lilly whos in the storm corner* I dont think shes going to be talking for a long time now... *looks at darkess who looks like real moka* ok,im going to stay away from her....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:51 am

*Giggles a little at the praise he was recieving and takes a couple more wobbly steps.* *Walks with Cody and glares at Mort.* A) Cody wont kill anyone, I'll make sure of that and B) He's scared of ghosts so I doubt he'd help on anyway. Yeah, Cody wouldn't be such a scaredy cat if Jet was here, telling him what's going on and what to do stuff. Right now he's just freaked out because he sees mutilated bodies all the time. And Bex, wouldn't it be a good idea to let Cody trying walking on his own? I'm a little nervous about letting him go unless he falls over and really hurts himself. At least when I'm holding him, there's less chance of pain :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:53 am

Seth
"Hold on..." I pick the book up and walk outside and speed to Kat by following her scent. I stand beside him and cough alittle. "Not here to hurt you so don't cut me." I put the book down on the back of the truck and open it to the bag. There was a large picture of a skull that's cracked. I look over at her. "You wanna read it? Or should I? I raise an eye brow then look at the book.

Book Says: :p
-if you burn the object that has been curse watch around you and watch it lighten. The air around you will be clear and sweet. For there the curse has vanished. Only the one who has been cursed by burn the object. But be worn. All my not seem as it is.-
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next