House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
DeathToll
Britt-21
midget
The Overlord of Darkness
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 pm

tyler- he tapped his lower lip with his forefinger. thinking about a movie, he smiled. grabbing 300, he put it in and sat down beside her. "i think this movie is the best of all ancient greece movies. Spartans were the best of their time, in my opinion."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Hey, EOD, when you get on say hi Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:45 pm

'Ello.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:54 pm

'Ello. Tomorrow you get to come over and play Left 4 Dead Smile
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:55 pm

And work on my social studies project, don't forget.

Hey, I finished my character of myself~
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Sweet! And ya, Abby would (probably) be coming over too and we'd work on our project as well.
This guy in the Dungeon Siege is a total fool.

Reading old posts... *Half smile, half sigh*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:33 pm

I will be gone (mostly, anyway) from the Internet for probably a long time. I'd rather not talk about it. Goodbye for who knows how long.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Oh.. Alright then. See you tomorrow.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Dane- I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. I closed my eyes and kept kissing her, putting some passion of my own into it. I'd missed her so much.. She had no idea... So I wanted to show her. I'd never stopped loving her. Kersten had been a reminder that I needed to get back up here to be with her. But this wasn't about Kersten or my time away from her. Not really. It was about how much I loved her.

Kersten- I got a beer then went outside. The cold air felt nice really. A few people came by to try to 'cheer me up'. But I just told them to go away. They listened. So I just sat outside for a while. Eventually I went back into the club. My beer was done by then so I put down the bottle and started dancing again, getting right up in the center of it where everyone was.

Tara- I did a little super-hero pose and giggled. "I'm like superman-girl!" I didn't get that he was superman because he was a man. I thought he was just called superman.
(Fail post =\ sorry)

Jenna- I nodded. "Ya, alright." It didn't sound too scary. I mean, zombies weren't all that freaky, right? There was worse, I was sure. So ya, I was confident it wouldn't freak me out too much. And if it did I could just cuddle into Jeremy. He'd protect me for those darned monsters under my bed.

Zach- When I smelled the food I decided I would actually get out of bed now. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and got up, going to the closet. I changed into a fresh outfit and ran a hand through my hair. I let out a yawn and headed for the door. I walked from the room and to the kitchen. "What are we having for breakfast?"

Jasmine- "Damnit, Eden! What'd you do that for?! I need the blood!" He was a perfectly good meal! And he was just going to go and hunt more of our kind! Yet Eden let him go! We had to kill people to live. It was the way things worked. A few people had to die. Was that too much to ask? I glanced around real quick, looking for anything to drink. "f**k this.." I muttered before getting up with new found determination and running to the nearest human. I didn't bother trying to stop and be careful. I just pinned them to the ground, drained them of blood and took off running again. This time for the mansion. When I got there I locked myself in my room, pacing around. My cuts healed quickly and I could ignore my hunger well enough. "Tony, please... Just come back to me.. It's been so hard. You have no idea... I just want you back. Why'd you leave me?" I sat on my bed, my eyes tearing up. I didn't bother trying to stop the tears for coming. I missed him, I missed feeling safe, I missed how he would cheer me up and protect me. Why'd he just left me? How could he just leave me like that? One day he was here, the next he was gone...

Jay- "Ya. She's a good kid, huh?" I smiled and watched her and Taylor floating around. I wonder if she'd have any sprite abilities... "We should probably get her into school though. She should know not to use her powers by now. And it'll be good for her to get an actual education."

Tanya- I got up, stuffing my wallet in my jean pants. Skirts just weren't my thing recently.. But I had on a flowy dark-purple shirt and I figured that made up for the casual pants. I headed downstairs. It didn't take me long to find him and when I did I smiled and waved. "Hey again. Any cool movies?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Roleplay posts.

Jason: I chuckled a little at the girl as she suddenly stopped staring at me. She had been staring at me without being hypnotized or anything, which meant she actually liked me. I knew that those days were going to be rare soon, since I'd have to use hypnosis on girls to get them to fade with me so I thought I might as well enjoy this moment while I could. Jumping off of the bar stool, I walked over to the girl, mentally chanting not to take my sunglasses off. "Hey there, I'm Jason. What's you're name, gorgeous?" I gave the girl a charming smile, hoping that my old charm still worked under all this incubus c***.

"Sure, that sounds like a wonderful idea." Kissing Lucy on the lips, then kissing the back of her hand, I led Lucy out of the room and down the hall towards the stairs. "Perhaps would could spend some time by the pool, looking up at the stars and dangling our feet in the water." I suggested, thinking that it sounded romantic and I was in a romantic mood today.

"I dunno." I shrugged. "I can't remember the last time Marlene was sick."

As I left the kitchen, this older girl with a skateboard came into view and the beast chuckled menacingly. I froze. I knew what that chuckle meant. 'W-What abot our deal?!' I exclaimed in my mind, heart beating faster in panic. 'That deal was between the witch and I. She is no longer you girlfriend, therefore the deal is off!' Before I could protest, the demon took over. I was about to be a murderer again.
As soon as I took over the boy's frail body, I stretched my muscles and looked over at the girl with a skate, a smirk on my face as I thought about how she wasn't going to be alive much longer. It wouldn've been nice to kill her while in my true form, but only a witch can summon my true form - that was the only thing abiut the boy's witch that I liked - so I'd have to make do with this half form. Violently grabbing hold of the girl by the neck, I dragged her outside and pinned her against a tree, pointed nails digging into the skin of her neck. "Go ahead and scream." I told her. "I love it when my victims scream."

I started eating my food and glanced over at Dayna, laughing a little when I saw sauce on her upper lip. "The food's meant to go in your mouth, Dayna, not on your face." I teased lightheartedly, reaching for a napkin when a better idea came to mind - it would probably look weird, but I thought it'd be kinda romantic. Leaning over the table, I gave Dayna a kiss, licking her lips a little to get rid of the sauce. When I pulled away, I was blushing a little but not much. "There, all better." Then I continued eating my chicken burger as if nothing happened, though the grin on my face kind of gave away the fact that something did happen.

I grinned as Tyler handed me the photo, looking down at baby TJ and giggling a little. "Awww! He's just as cute as he is now!" Me and Tyler had had such a cute kid! Looking over at Tyler, I noticed him looking at another picture and I peaked at it too. "Wow, I look so young." I joked a little, knowing that I was 18/19 when I had TJ and I was only 20 now, so I wouldn't have changed much.

Denzel hadn't realised that Sierra had stopped until his grip on her hand forced him to stop. Denzel looked back at Sierra with a worried look in his eyes, seeing a whole mixture of emotion in her;s that made it hard to read. "W-What's wrong?" He asked, looking around him as he started panicking about being in danger or something.

"No reason, I'm just curious." I stopped drawing patterns on Hayden's chest and rested my head there instead. "Maybe we should have a plan though, maybe we should do something awesome to take Toby's mind off of that nightmare he had." I was being such a good practically-sister!

Galian grumbled annoyedly, knowing that Darkess had a point, and remained silent as he helped Lucius put his clothes back on. Once Lucius was dressed, the Beast heaved a sigh and broke the silence. "I think of something else, something that no make me so wet. Now it time for your baff."

"Oh, I see." A soft smile spread across my face when Sam closed his eyes and leaned into me and I gave him a gentle kiss. "You look as if you're about to fall asleep, Sam. Are you tired?" He could go to sleep here if he was, I wouldn't have minded.

"You mean Supergirl." I corrected with a laugh, taking advatage of the weightless to swim through the air and move around. "And I am Superinu! Hero of the puppies!"

"Yeah, it would." I agreed, knowing that I'd find it hard to teach both witchcraft and normal lessons as well. "Are there any schools nearby? And what about Taylor? Should we get her an education too?" It would be a late start for Taylor, but I didn't really want her to miss out on education when her younger sister was allowed to go.

"In which case, I'll be right back." Giving Jenna a quick kiss, I stood up holding a practically asleep Abby and then picked up a sleeping Zack, heading into my room and putting them to bed. After I had kissed their heads and given them their teddies, I headed downstairs to get the DVD, then quickly returned to Jenna's room. "I'm back." I told her as I entered the room. "And I've got the DVD, so can I put it on now, or do we have to wait for Sinbad to end first?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 pm

I probably wont be on when you get on, Mort. The memorial thing for my friend is at 1pm so I'd have to be gone at about 12:30pm.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Jenna- "Just go ahead and put it in." While Jeremy had taken his kids to his room I'd changd into some pajama pants to be more comfy. "It's not too creepy, right?" I just wanted to make sure. Cause.. Ya, I just didn't want to get too freaked out.

Alright. Talk to you later then.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:07 am

Hello! Smile

Blake: Born 1:34 am on 4/1. He was 9 puonds and 2 ounces and 28 inches long Smile the pic is like right after he was born so he was still shocked I guess haha

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 4310

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:36 am

Gratz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:52 am

X=AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW(at wolfy) ok..

AWWWWWWWW HES SO CUTE! Very Happy HE FINNALY WANTED TO COME OUT OF HIS DOME! Very Happy congrats lilj!

Darkess: "You still can get soaked either way." I put lucius in his clothes "Ill get in,but can you get jessie? so she can watch lucius?" I then drained the tub cleaned around it and started to fill it up again.I got a towl for myself and undressed sliding into the tub and getting the soap ad starting to scrub my hair with my fingers

Aqua: "Bacon,omlettees,and toast." I smiled warmly "Just by the smell of food you wake up fully huh? Sooner or later you would have to get over that,you know? Unless you want me to put a stinky sock in your face.And the socks wont be mine" I grinned holding a laugh in
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:55 am

ya! haha but i gtg now XD bye

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 am

XD baiiii

AW he has your nose~ XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:28 am

Yay! Blake was born! Finally! Congratz LilJVBM!!!

"Well, it isn't very scary in my opinion, so I doubt it'd be scary for you." I answered, taking out the Sinbad movie and putting in the Resident Evil movie. "Bt if it is, you're more than welcome to hide you head in my chest, Jen-Jen." As the movie started, I sat down beside Jenna and wrapped my arms around her.

Galian had nodded and left with Lucius straight after Darkess had asked him to get Jessie to look after Lucius. He knocked on the door of Jessie's room before entering, asking her to look after her cousin for a moment and leaving Lucius with her. The Beast then walked back into the Angel and the Host's room. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the bathroom door. "I come in?" He asked Darkess, double checking that he was allowed in.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:39 am

darkes: "sure" I say.Scrubbing my hair and trying to get the chcocolate out.It was pretty hard for me,right now i was struggling trying to get the chocolate out of the side of my hair
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:47 am

Galian took another deep breath and entered... Then just stared. He didn't mean to stare, but this was the first time he saw Darkess naked when he was himself, not a human-demon, and outside of fading, where he had always been a bit too preoccupied to notice Darkess' entire body, and now he realised that his fiancee was even more beautiful without any clothes on. Suddenly realising that he was staring, the dog-demon snapped out of it and kneeled beside the tub, raking his clawed fingers through Darkess' hair in the attempts of getting the chocolate sauce out of her hair. "So beeyooteefull..." He whispered in Darkess' ear, kissing a part of her shoulder that wasn't covered in soap, but then quickly pulling back when he realised that particular spot gave him a good view of his fiancee's chest.
((That's the last time I ever let you write up someone esle's post, Jer. What? All I did was compliment Darkess and emphasise the fact that this is kind of new to Galian and he's worried about doing something to anger Darkess, for exapmple, like looking at her chest. I think I actually did a pretty good job! Whatever -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:57 am

XDDDDDDDDD

darkess: I smiled "thats because im naked?" I laughed "im kidding." I helped him with the trying to get the syrup out.my black hair making the water look like a dim shade of black,you can sort of see through but not too much.My hair covered my 2 bottom spots though..Which was good.I would always think of galian and what we can do,but I feel bad because we cant do as much things when hes his human self.But i love him for him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:04 am

The Galian Beast chuckled and shook his head. "You beeyooteefull with and with no clothes. You beeyooteefull all the time, even when angry and scary." He complimented, watching as the soap removed a big lot of chocolate sauce from Darkess' hair. The water was turning a murky colour from all the sauce that was coming out. There was a question on Galian's mind and he was unsure of whether or not he should ask, be in the end he decided to. "Why you no mind me seeing you in baff now? I though you like privacy when baff time."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:17 am

Darkess: "well,you are almost my husband.I cant hide my body forever from you now can I." and then I had to comment on his first statement "And thank you for the compliment." even though it made me feel like a slu*...and a big one at that...thanks galian.that makes me feel so much better about my body.I mentally sighed

Oh and wolfy,just so you know,raider is not a slut,,she never was and I eraced her memory..and I think a bit too much.. *looks at raider* *walks in sleepily* hi...brittany....I want to r-p.. *fell oto the ground and fell asleep* I think I put a bit too much anstegia or whatever in her body when I did the process......SORRY RAIDER! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:23 am

((When did I call Raider a slut? O.o))

"You're welcome." Galian smiled soft, though it dropped when he realised something was troubling Darkess. Was it something he said? "I say something wrong?" He asked, grimacing a little as he scooped water up into his clawed hands and poured it over Darkess' head, rinsing out the soap. He really hoped he hadn't said anything to upset Darkess, because he had only been trying to compliment her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:29 am

Heeeey
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down