House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
DeathToll
Britt-21
midget
The Overlord of Darkness
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 am

Darkess: I growled "no! We are not! We are teaching him good..No way is my sister losing her home" I didnt want to summon my scythe when Lucius was around,I really didnt want him to be scared of his own mom 'take him inside' i messaged jessie and she piked him up running inside "He will never cause distruction like you did and this Omega." my hands clenched into fists "My sister almost changed into a dark angel! Just because of it!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:34 am

"That was sister's own fault. And I didn't cause destruction, I saved the Earth and Heaven from my own master, against my will because of the science experiment your sister cares for so deeply." Chaos stated, unfazed by Darkess' clenched fists - With Death Penalty, he could probably kill her anyway. "And you're going against your own kind by teaching the child to be nice. Demons who are found out to be nice are killed - your precious Galian is only surviving because of the other demons in the host's body. Unless you want the child to die, I suggest you teach him how to be the murderous demom that he was born to be."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:39 am

Darkess: "No! I will never! I rather die for him! People here dont mind if there is a demon or 2 in the royal family! As long as we are happy,no evil belongs here.Just because me and my sister forced you to do somethinng doesnt mean you can tell me what to do or should do.You arent my soon-to-be so fu** off!" I was just getting pissed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:50 am

"1 or 2?" Chaos chuckled and shook his head. "There are currently 6 demons in the royal family right now, 7 if you include me. Only 3 members of the current royal family aren't demons, however, the people of Heaven only know about you, Galian, and the children, but what if I were to tell people about Death Gigas, Hellmasker and I?" A sly smirk spread across Chaos' face and he summoned Death Penalty, just incase this demon decided to fight. "As for the Beast being your husband, I find it ridiculous. Demons are only supposed to hate; there is not meant to be enough room in their hearts for love. And how could you love and want to marry a dog. How can you stand the fact that people will always judge you for kissing a mutt each night and then sleep in his arms, hm? The Beast is nothing more than a family pet, no matter how much you and your so called 'love' try to change that."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:56 am

First I start crying over the story of Tamaki, his gran and his mum, and then he announces his engagement to a french b**** and says that the Host Club is finished! WTF?! DON'T DO IT TAMAKI-SENPAI!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:58 am

Darkess: This was it! He had crossed the line! the black solid lightning bolt appeared over my left eye,my clothes turned pitch black,fangs grew insted of my normal teeth,a dark dome sealed me and chaos inside.my eyes went from brown to red and black.A mixture.Then My scythe appeared with a dark black aura.My nails pointed and my demon like wings appeared on my back and my demon tail,the one I said I always wanted.I had finally unlocked my true demon form.And at a perfect timme too.I needed this form here and now.I guess all my experience from every fight i have been in and stuff like that has finally payed off,hasnt it?

yeah you'll cry then be happy then be tourchered becaue they mmight ot make a second seasn
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 am

They must make a second series! It's an awesome anime!

'Wow! Beautiful, but kind of scary." Galian commented in Chaos' mind, but Chaos merely smirked at Darkess. "Apparently this is a new look for you. However, I doubt it makes any difference to your strength - you'll still lose this fight." Letting out a chuckle, Chaos gesture to Darkess with his free hand. "Ladies first."
((Galian is loving the true demon form. I bet he even wants to fade with her true demon form! XD Yeah, because according to Galian, the more scary Darkess is, the more he finds her attractive XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:17 am

Can't remember whether Death Penalty fires bullets or Lazer-y things.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:19 am

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

darkess: I ran at him,dissapearing and appearing behind him and slashing my scythe into his back I then kicked him.Black bolts shocking here and there "I am different.I am stronger than anything.Even with my sisters' power im even more stronger than what I feel!" I smirked.I would love to see this demon die and leave the body of Vincent andd my soon-to-be.Us demons do have a chance to find love and make room.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:26 am

Hmmm, so Darkess could teleport. Chaos would keep that in mind. He smirked slightly and chuckled again. "In comparison to me, you are nothing more than a chd trying to act tough." He stated, quickly turning around and shooting at Darkess. "I can remember every move you make and counter it, so don't bother trying to teleport again." He continued fighting, leaping in the air and unfolding his wings so he stayed several feet off of the ground.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 am

Darkess: I dodged.He knew every move...what moves did I not use..Maybe my multiplyer? Heh,he will ever know which is the real one! Maybe he would.I had to think.but then I felt blood rush down my arm,I smirked and soaked my fingers in the black blood.and flicked it to look like droplets.I yelled "Bloody needle!!!" all thoes drops I had flicked,turned into long needles I hoped to stick him just once.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:43 am

Chaos deflected most of the needles, but a couple got him and he snarled. Jumping into a tree, he started to shoot from there, using the leafy branches as a cover and to give him a chance to move without being noticed - usualy no one would notice anyway since he moved so fast, but Chaos had a feeling that this demon would be able to follow his move if she didn't blink.
((He's gonna do that thing from DoC where Weiss impales him and the next thing you know Chaos is behind him and it's like 'WTF?!'. I'm still confised by that part XD And I'm gonna make Chaos get bored and leave in a minute because Galian wants to make out with true demon Darkess, regardless of the fact that he's a dog demon so he can't really make out with her XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:50 am

Darkess: I growled dodging.I needed to kill him or something.I flew after him (GAH!)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:58 am

Chaos suddenly moved at the speed of light and in a blink of an eye, he was behind Darkess, shooting her in the back. His feet gently landed on the floor and he turned back to Darkess. "Never underestimate my strength, or overestimate yours." He warned the female demon before leaving the host's body and allowing Galian to take over. Chaos walked off, bored of such an easy fight. "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shLl forstall my return." As Chaos disappeared again, Galian rushed over to the admittedly sexy-looking true demon Darkess and pulled her into his arms. "You ok, pretty demon wifey?" He asked kissing Darkess' head and pulling back to look at her true form more thoroughly. "Me wrong, you no pretty, you very very very beeyooteefull."
((Chaos is reciting LOVELESS, Galian's head over heels for true demon Darkess and can't say beautiful. Such madness! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:12 am

The one day I want to sit alone on the bus and try to sit alone my friend sits next to me *Sigh* I really don't want to go to guitar or Zumba. I want to be in my room, crying.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:13 am

What's wrong Mort?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:16 am

Darkess: I looked up at him I wondered who he was for a minute,and then I started to calm down,my fangs turning back to human teeth,my nails going unpointed,my wings and tail dissapearing,and then with my scythe and my dark clothes and the dome. "you okay galian?" my blood was also back to normal.Just red
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 am

Galian frowned when true demon Darkess disappeared and nodded his head in agreement. "I fine... You look beeyooteefull as true demon, Darrkess." The Beast pulled his love into a big hug and kissed her head again. "He not hurt you, right? Gun injuries healed?" He asked, concerned for his bride-to-be.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 am

So pretty much there's a group of girls who hate me. Whenever I walk by or get anywhere near them they scream and run away. It bugs me more than I care to admit. But I could sorta deal with it. Butthey always gather around one girl's locker who's 3 lockers away from my locker. I never want to go to my locker because I know they'll probably be there. And then today I went to my locker to put away my lunch box and hat. Apparently I touched one guy they were talking to. They said "Ew! She touched him! Stay away from him!" That just sent me over the edge. I've been ready to burst into tears since then
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:23 am

Now that's just childish. You should've yelled at them or punched them or something!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:39 am

I would have beatend thoes girls untill they bled to bdeath

Darkess: i nod "im fine dont worry"

sort posts due to BO
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:53 am

BO?

"Good." Galian gave Darkess a tender kiss. "We go see if Jesssie and baby is ok." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. Walking over to the frisbee, Galian picked it up and headed back over to Darkess again, taking her hand and leading her inside.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:02 am

Black Ops

Darkess: i let go of his hand and rushed inside "jessie,lucius?!" I watched as jessie came down with lucius "Your both okay!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 am

Oh... I thought you meant body odor and I was just like 'O.o WTF?! What does that have to do with short posts?!'

Galian rushed inside after Darkess and picked up Lucius in his arms, hugging his son close to him and kissing his head. "You miss mommy fighting. She good at fighting, and she change into true demon form and look pretty, and more like daddy." He told his son, commentating on what had happened but missing out tons of detail, mainly focusing on how good Darkess was and stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 am

Lucius: hugged his dad crying

Darkess: "awww,my poor baby.." I walked over and hugged him along with galian
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down