House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
DeathToll
Scampi
rae
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:06 am

Episode 2 and it's teacup guy proposing to teacup-loving girl and I've given up on names already XD

"No, I just thought you would be more traditional... Nevermind." Vincent gave Blade a small smile as he thought about being a grandfather. It was going to be strange to be a grandfather when, physically, he only looked 30, but oh well, he'd get used to it eventually. Looking over to Jessie and Lucius, his smile grew. "I'm sorry if we panicked you by rushing out of the house so fast, Jessica."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:11 am

And it would propbably make her worse Hayden. Just let her go until the 5th of April.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:12 am

Jessie: 'its fine daddy,im glad momma's ok though" I smiled and looked down at lucius who was sleeping

Lilly: "I would love to give your girlfiend some more tips"

sorry writers block XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:14 am

Ah, right. That.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:19 am

Yup!

Vincent nodded his head in agreement. "Me too. But she'll be ill due to the pregnancy so, as I discussed earlier, I'll need your assistance around the house."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:26 am

jessie: "alright,Ill help you daddy! Dont you worry,ill do cooking,cleaning and stuff like that!" I smiled and then kissed lucius's head softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 am

"Thank you." Vincent thanked his daughter before looking to Lilly. "Are you feeling well enough to go home now?" He asked before thinking of something and quickly turning towards Blade. "Blade, I apologise for taking you away from Kairi. You are free to go home now and take care of your own family."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:44 am

Blade: shook head "its fine." i get up "Feel better mom,ill see you both soon" I left

Lilly: I lay back down and said "did the doctor say i can leave yet?" I dont think she did at all "can you check for me Vincent? Just in case" I say.and ywan looking at jessie and lucius.Lucius looked so much like galian,but I seen some of my sister in him.He looked so cute
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:50 am

"Of course." Vincent leaned down to press a kiss to Lilly's lips before getting up. He gave Jessie a small smile as he walked past her and then headed out into the reception, requesting Lilly's doctor to which a receptionists said that she would call the doctor right away.
((Hmmm... Vincent left his gun on the table, maybe Jessie could become curious about it and touch it XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 am

Jessie: I look at the gun that daddy had left on the table I handed lucius to mom and then looked at the gun "woah" I poked it.it didnt do anything.So i picked it up,not putting my finger near the trigger.To me,it was light.I loved the design on it and everything
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 am

Vincent walked back towards Lilly's hospital room. "The doctor is on her way to-" His eyes widened as he saw Jessie holding Cerberus and he quickly snatched it away from her. "Don't touch that!" Vincent growled as he holstered the gun. "It's dangerous, Jessica. You could've accidentally shot your mother."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 am

Brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:15 am

jessie: "dad,my finger wasnt even at the trigger! I was just looking at it!" I crossed my arms over my chest "Im not a baby anymore! I helped fight a monster a long time ago with no problem! I think I can hold a gun!"

Lilly: "Jessie,calm down,he just wants to keep you safe...us safe." When she stormed out of the room I sighed "Jessie..." I looked at vincent "Go see if she left or anything.I dont want her to get hurt."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:37 am

"Fine." Vincent sighed and followed after Jessie, making sure to keep to the shadows so that she didn't see her - running after her would just give his daughter the attention she was seeking from her little tantrum, but he did want to make sure she didn't get into any trouble.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:44 am

Jessie: I sat outside grumbling to myself "Im not a baby anymore...I can handel a few things myself" I was now talking to myself why would my dad treat me like a baby.This was just so not fair!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:51 am

Vincent glared at Jessie from his hiding spot behind one of the building walls. She may not be a baby, but Jessie was still a little girl, not to mention she was his little girl. Plus she had deserved being told off, she was handling Cerberus when she didn't even know how to use a gun! If her finger had slipped and she pulled the trigger, she could've hurt Lilly, the foetus growing inside Lilly or even herself!
((Maybe Jessie should say something to really p*** Vincent off. I don't know what would p*** him off though... Maybe saying something about wishing Hojo would take him away and experiment on him again or something?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 am

She doesnt even know about hojo XD

Jessie: Standing up I started to walk home, "I hate being little.I cant do anything without getting yelled at" I kicked a rock and watched it go flying.I hit a old man who had a slouch figure,and long black hair in a pony.I run over "Im sorry Mr.! I didnt mean to hit you with the rock,I didnt expect it to go your way!" O geeze.I was going to be in so much trouble for hurting him.But not on purpose!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 am

((Hmmm... Interesting... Hojo: Indeed. This intruiging little girl will make a fine specimen! Muwahahaha!))

Hojo rubbed the back of his head and turned on Jessie. He was about to yell at her when he realised she looked extremely familiar to his biggest enemy. "Your father is Vincent Valentine, isn't he, child?" He asked, his hand going towards the pistol in his lab coat.

Vincent's eyes widdened when he spotted Hojo, and then he realised the scientist was reaching for his gun! Unholstering Cerberus, he shot a warning round of bullets at Hojo's feet before rushing out of his hiding place to stand in front of Jessie, Cerberus now aimed at the scientist's temple. "Don't even think about it." He warned the scientist through gritted teeth, giving him a deathglare. "Jessica, run back to your mother at once."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 am

Jessie: I didnt know which to do,stay or run....I just ran and hid,changing into flare who sat in the shadows with her dark fur.I made sure I told her to stay untill that evil old man did something and let my evilest demon take over.I dont know how daddy knew this man but,hes not hurting my daddy.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:23 am

Hojo merely smirked at Vincent and grabbed his pistol. "There's no point in trying to kill me, Valentine. I am infused with Jenova cells. Much like Sephiroth and unlike you, I am immortal. Shoot me down, I'll get back up again. Shoot you down, and you will die. So be wise and don't move a muscle.

Vincent didn't move, but not because he was obeying Hojo, but because he was thinking, thinking of how to kill Hojo so that he never rose from the dead again. Perhaps if he cut off Hojo's head, but Vincent didn't have anything to cut it off with... Suddenly, bullets came firing at him as Hojo shot and Vincent quickly deflected them with his gauntlet before firing back at the scientist, who quickly dodged out of the way. Yes, he was most deffinately enhanced with Jenva cells now. This was going to be a tough fight.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 am

Jessie: I watched through flare's eyes.No way was I letting daddy get hurt I told flare to run and change into my close to almost violent demon.He growled at hojo,as he was behind him.Growling then he snapped at the air,his teeth showing
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 am

"I told you to go back to your mother!" Vincent yelled and Jessica's demon, watching in horror as Hojo's gun turned to his daughter and shot her demon in the shoulder. That did it. Galian, who was the demon who was most fond of Jessie, took over and lunged at Hojo, pinning the scientist to the floor and knocking the gun out of his hand. He then began to beat Hojo up, clawing the man until deep, bloody gashes started to form on the man's body.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 am

Jessie: My demon had no sound of wincing or anything.his wound healed right up and then he seen hojo still alive as he was being clawed.He looked around for something sharp.but he couldnt.He helped Galian kill hojo but hojo wasnt dying with thoes cells in his body,he couldnt die! This made my demon mad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 am

Hey, wasup peoples?

Sam- he nudged her softly and started trotting back. Before he got to close he shifted human and adjusted his clothing. His hands shoved into his pockets and he kept on walking.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:50 am

nm u?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content