House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:12 am

Stella- After watching tv for a few hours I stood it up, leaving the remote on the couch and going up to the tv to hit the power button. Then I went up to my room, grabbing my iPod. I put the earbuds in my ears and turn on some black eyed peas. I hum along and check my hair in the mirror. I had dyed it just before leaving to come here so it was still good. After checking I went downstairs again, slipping the iPod in my pocket so I didn't have to hold it. I walked out the front door, leaning against the wall at the house.

Jay- I stand up, nodding to the doctor then walks over to Sapphire, taking her hand. We start walking to the entrance. Ice cream time! I laugh a bit and when we get back I head for this great little ice cream place I knew of.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 am

.::Fawn O'Knight::.
She stopped and gagged as a piece lodged its self in her throat. She moved forward onto all fours and she began coughing, choking. She began punching her stomach and trying to cough it out in the tree.

Oh no!! I'm choking!! O-O Am I gonna die!?!?

Dunno. Lets see how smart you are...

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 am

"Just what I need! A large amount of ice cream, chocolate ice cream." A combination of both my cravings was a perfect idea. Besides, I was sure that our baby girl, Tara - I remembered mentioning that name when Jay and I were discussing names once -, would appreciate some ice cream. This was going to be a celebration of 2 things: 1. Finding out our child would be a girl 2. I survived in the hospital, though I was still so relieved to be out of that sterilised building.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 am

I slept in again o.O

Hold up. Lemme get my laptop.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:21 am

By the way, I might be able to sneak on, might not. Mum's keeping the laptop downstairs tonight (-_-) and internet might fail on my iPod. I dunno. And if I can get it on the iPod, I'll be incredibly slow.

Oh howdy Rae! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 am

SIGNATURES!

BRB XD
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 am

lol, hi Rae! Slept in til 1:30 again XD

Jay- I smile and when we get there I open the oor for her. The bell just above it makes a little tinckling sound. I walk up to the counter ordering a vanilla waffle cone for myself. You just want chocolate, right love?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:27 am

"Yes please." I answered. "As chocolatey as ice cream can get." I chuckled slightly.
((Got to go, parents are really being a pain tonight -_- Bye!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:31 am

She stopped when it went down. She threw the dead squirrel body to the ground, then she leaped off the tree branch and made back for the mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:31 am

*waves* Bye Wolfie!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:33 am

Jay- Ok, well if you want it chocolaty lets make it a chocolate fudge sundae! Chocolate ice cream covered in chocolate sauce on a chocolate brownie with chocolate chips? Ya I think Sapphira would like it!
See ya!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:36 am

Bye Wolfeh!! DXX My parents are a Pain...but they have no control over me so I'm free to do whatever I like...which isn't much. XP

She slowed to a walk as she came into the Mansion's back yard. She looked at the back door. Time for her to do some Geometry. She walked up to the back door and walked in. She went straight for her backpack in the door way and she picked up and settled down on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:39 am

You DON'T want these eyes to turn blue dude. Or do you? Suspect
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:41 am

BTW Rae, I think I'm going to get rid of Jeff and replace him with someone else... Probably a guy... Maybe a girl.. Not sure. Or both!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:44 am

BOTH!! I need a guy for Fawn...but just temporary one...shes gonna die soon...>+}

O-O

Shrugged and rolled his eyes.

Last edited by Raynie Eve on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:45 am

Mandie snugged into Joshua's side. She had convinced him to stay in her room. She had used the excuse that 'You help me sleep, and I'm having a hard time sleeping'. Which was true, his arms felt comforting, and it helped her sleep. And her back had been hurting, so she was having a hard time sleeping. And the fact that she had to get up to go pee every couple of hours wasn't helping the sleeping thing. It was like her little boy just wanted her to be grumpy around people and feel like crap. Three and a half more months until everything will be better. Mandie will be back to normal, her mood swings will go from severe to minor, and she won't have back pains. The one thing is that she won't have Joshua to help her out, or simply be there for her. But for now, she was just glad to be in his arms.

Mikayla laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling with a smile. She had kissed Nate. And Nate was a really good kisser. Taylor is a very lucky girl... A lucky dog girl... MiMi sighed and turned onto her side, though the smile was still there. She just couldn't wipe it off her face. It might be stalker-ish or psychotic, but she really liked the kiss. Even though Nate was shocked, and he pulled away, it was awesome... Maybe it had been a kiss with a guy she actually liked... She didn't know, but slowly her eyes shut, and she fell asleep before she knew it.

Brooke sighed and looked over at a picture on her nightstand. In a little frame, with smiley faces on it, were a couple of pictures. One was of her parents, another was of Brookie and her childhood dog, and the last and most recent was of her and Seth. Seth was gone, and it was her fault, but he told her that it was fine... That he was happy that he got to spend his last couple of days with Brooke. She gave one more sad look at it, and turned onto her other side. She knew that wherever he was, she would see him again someday. She smiled slightly at that, and fell asleep, dreaming about Seth.

Suzie nodded her head to the beat of Ours. Taylor Swift... She was Suzie's favorite singer, and Suzie loved her songs. She had every album, and knew every song. She was slightly obsessed, but not stalker obsessed. Sue got up from her bed and slid into the bathroom. She brushed through her brownish blonde hair and threw it up into a ponytail. She put on a stretchy headband and smiled, before walking back out to her room and looking through her closet for some sweatpants or something.

Carnella walked down the hall, and stepped downstairs, going into the kitchen. She looked through the cabinets, trying to find something to eat. She found some saltine crackers, and she shrugged, setting them on the counter. She went to the fridge, and dug through a drawer, pulling out some cheddar cheese. She cut up some pieces, and put them on a plate. She grabbed a stack of saltines and put them next to the cheese. She put the cheese and saltines away, and she sat on the counters, making small cheese sandwiches.

Patrick took one last sip of his soda, and crushed the can in his hand. He tossed it in the trash, and walked downstairs, finally sitting on a chair in the living room. He scanned the room, no one's here. He rolled his eyes and just turned on the tv, switching the channel.

Giselle leaned on Jeremy, her hand making little beats on her thigh. "So... What're we gonna do now?..."

From earlier ^_^

That's fine. Maybe Carney can go somewhere else. She's kinda boring -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:49 am

Woo hoo! Very Happy I got my Hollister clothes that I ordered online! ^_^

Hehehehhehehhe
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:49 am

Ya.. Hmm.. What to do with Jeff.. Oh I know XDD
Yup! I would totally do that! But first I gotta break up with Carney
*Sigh fine*

Jeff- I swear! There are no girls here! I'm leaving this place. Movin' in to a big city. Find some girls and some clubs. Hook up, get drunk, go crazy. It would be a blast! But first to break up with Carnella. I walked around looking for her and saw her in the kitchen. I sat up on the counter next to her, casting her a sly smile. Hello Carny.

And sure! XD I'll make one now! Just need to figure out a species... Or a power
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:50 am

Ranger won't stop stealing my popcorn...>,<

She stopped on problem 3 and she groaned. "Urgh...this is a hard one..."

.::Essence Rejetta::.
She was walking by the couch. People were gathered around talking or watching tv. She spotted a girl with white tipped black ears. She smiled as she saw the frustration on her face and she walked over, "Do you need any help?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:51 am

Sneaky sneaky sneaky sneaky! Gah! I hate internet on the iPod!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 am

XD Told ya Wolfie.

Carney looked up from her saltines and cheese. "Oh, hey Jeff." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and shoved another saltine in her mouth.

Last edited by Thats-Lovely-Rae on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:03 am

Jeff- Just thought I'd tell you two things. The first one being we're over. I'm not dating you anymore. The second one's that I'm leaving. Headed to San Diego.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:03 am

And now my internet's being slow -_-...*Sneaks up behind Giselle and wraps his arms around her waist.* Hey beautiful Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 am

Name: Grant Henry Banks
Nickname: Just Grant
Immortal: I can, like, control ice kinda..
Siblings: I have a brother Brett but we haven't talked in a while
Crush: No one
Secret Crush: Nope
BF/GF: Na da
Secret BF/GF: Nu uh
Friends: Zip
Best Friends: Zero
Enemies: No
Arch Enemies: *headshake*
History: Born in Arizona. It was too hot so I moved to Colorado with my mom and brother (My dad bailed on us when I was born) Then when I was 7 we moved to Tennessee. It was ok there but I ended up here.
Personality: Pretty chill about stuff and pretty upbeat. Loves sneaking in to clubs from time to time. I can be kinda icey to some people though
Looks:
The House of Immortality - Page 38 Anime-guys-with-white-hair-207167

Hmm... I feel I could have designed someone better *sigh*

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 am

Carnella raised an eyebrow and set her plate down beside her. "Huh?" She didn't understand... He was just leaving like that? If he knew that this was gonna happen, he wouldn't have asked her to be his girlfriend? Why is he just leaving... Family stuff? Doesn't like the mansion? WTF?

Last edited by Thats-Lovely-Rae on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next