House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
Meow=^.^=
DeathToll
midget
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Meggie
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:48 am

"Oh yeah?" I smirked and tickled Nathalie with one hand whilst pressing the attack button with my other hand.

"Spring perhaps?" I suggested. "Or would that be a bit too soon?" Spring was a couple weeks away and ended in about 3 and a half months, which wouldn't leave much tine for wedding planning. "I don't mind having a summer wedding either."

"Ok, but word of warning: Abby bites. I mean in a vampire way, not just cute little baby biting." Taking hold of Jenna's hand I led her into the mansion and was about to go upstairs to Mandie's room, when I heard my babies crying in the kitchen. I changed course and then raised an eyebrow at the guy holding Zack whilst Abigail hugged him. "What're you doing with my kids?" I questionned him.

"Awesome!" I grinned before taking off all my accessories, leaving me in just my blue top and orange short shorts. "Now lets play and get all tangled together." I winked suggestively and then walked over to the mat. "May the most flexible ninja win."

"Oh... Poor Taylor." What a b******! Seriously! Taylor was the sweetest kid I had ever met, other than my boys of course, and yet Kyle cheated on her?! That was not right. "I hope she's ok."
((Maybe Dayna should go and find Matt and make out with him or something XD He's in the kitchen eating at the moment.))

"Well you selected things with the circle button, and then you just select attack when your time bar fills up." I explained to dad as he got thrown into a fight almost straight away. "If you run low on life and your life thing turns yellow, you can select item, then select potion to bring your health up, but you'll have to buy more potions and stuff later. And later on you'll have 3 people in your group, so you can have 2 people helping you fight, but you have to try and keep them alive too." It was best not to mention phoenix downs and stuff until dad got 3 characters, I didn't want to overload him with information. "Oh, and to move you use the buttons, not the toggly thingies."

"I'll be fine, Suzie." I assured her, kissing her head gently and running a hand through her hair to try and soothe her and get her to stop worrying. "I've been doing this since I was a kid, and Calvador was one of the best murders of his time apparently. I wont be caught by the police." At least, I hoped I didn't get caught, because I didn't want to go to jail - I didn't want to leave Suzie.

Shamisen and Sarah purred contently, and Shamisen looked up at Sapphira with big cute eyes.

I was almost tempted to give in to my daughter and cat's pleading, but I really didn't want kittens, Shamisen was enough for me. So I did the most stupid thing I could've said. "Ask your father." I had regretted it as soon as I had said it, because Jay wouldn't deny his daughters anything.

Jason: My soul was dragged to Hell and I stood wide-eyed in front of Satan himself as he stood there, clearly thinking about something. I swear he said something about my looks and personality, but I didn't catch it all, because out of the corner of my eyes I had spotted some cute girls and was tempted to walk over to them and say hi. I never got the chance, as I suddenly woke up and took deep, desperate breaths. I looked around and Kersten was sitting in the chair. "I thought- I thought I was meant to die." I was completely confused, but so glad that I didn't die.
((He woke up about an hour after he died.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 am

Brb. Dinner already!!! >Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:51 am

Okay wolfie, we're having lamb for dinner today, I just hope it doesn't go straight thrugh me DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:01 am

I've forgotten where Bex and Dayna were DX Remind me please...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:01 am

wolfy we kip for our charries

adn ewww lamb?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:05 am

*Shrug* My family like meat, its like a Sunday meal, but on Monday *Shrug* Mum desn't have time to cook on Sunday's.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:05 am

Lamb! Omnonomnom! And sure Britt! And Dayna and Bex were just outside the mansion, about to walk in.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:09 am

Gah! DX My stomach keeps making weird noises and its irritating me!

Dayna- "Yeah I'm pretty sure she'll be ok, I mean, her family's there for her, and so are we." I say, opening the door and letting Bex in before I followed suit. Since I saw Matt in the kitchen -and I was determined not to let people know about our little relationship, not yet anyway- I led Bex into the living room and sat down on one of the sofas, silently hoping she hadn't noticed my super cute -and hot- boyfriend in the kitchen.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:17 am

"Yup! Yup indeed!" I grinned, but didn't sit down, I just kept looking towards the living room door, thinking about something. "Actually, I think I'm gonna go and check on Cody. Do you want to join me?"

When Dayna had walked past with her friend, I grinned, though I didn't want to ruin their girly time together so I just stayed in the kitchen and continued eating. Once done, I put my plate in the dishwasher... And then ate a mint, just in case.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:21 am

"Just in case" XDDDDD

Dayna- I nodded and stood up again. "Sure, sure." I say with a grin, happy that I was spending some time with one of the bestest friends in the world. The other bestest friend in the whole world was Lilianna, but she had died in a car crash years ago. I still thought about her, often in fact, I would never forget her...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:23 am

Kersten- I jumped up from the chair, stumbling a bit as I did so. "You are supposed to be dead! You were dead!" My eyes widened a bit and I wondered if I'f just fallen asleep. Ya, that must be it... "I fell asleep, didn't I? This is a dream, right?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:29 am

((*Shrugs.* I don't like bad breath.))

"Okies, lets go." I walked up the stairs and headed to my room. As the crying got louder, I quickened my pace and soon I was running. Once in my room I picked up Cody and cradled him close to me. "Sorry little man." I apologised as I bounced him gently. "I was retrieving your missing uncle."

Jason: "I don't think so..." I shrugged after a moment's thought. "Maybe I was dreaming, because I dreamt about meeting Satan and seeing hot girls and... I think Satan was flirting with me or something because he said somethig about my looks and stuff." Yeah, deffinately a dream, it had to be. "But I feel better now. Maybe you just got your facts wrong."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 am

Lets just say TJ disappeared and Tyler's on the hunt for him because Bex asked him to look after the kids XD

Dayna- I followed her up the stairs and into her room. I felt bad for the little guy being left alone... MENTAL NOTE:: Never leave a child unsupervsed! I would know in future not to leave my kid alone, I would probably leave him or her with Matt or take the child with me. "Is he oK?" I asked my best friend.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:40 am

Kersten- I shook my head. "If he talked to you then you were brought back for a reason, cause I know you died. And if you said he was commenting on your looks.. I think you're not exactly human anymore.." I bit my lower lip, looking him over. He looked normal enough... Though there was a fair chance that would change.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:47 am

"Yeah, he'll be fine." I answered, listening as Cody's crying died down. I kissed his head a couple of times before adding. "I'm gonna kill Tyler. He was meant to look after the kids." Then I turned my attention back to Cody. "Hey Cody! Look who's come to see you, aunty Dayna!"

Cody looked over to Dayna and Wiped his eyes, reaching out for her and making grabbing gestures as he mumbled softly. He could speak a little now, but he didn't want to talk straight after crying.

Jason: "Really?" I looked at my arms and stuff, inspecting myself for any change. Nothing. "I don't look any different, or feel any different... But I do know that I want you to sit on the bed with me like you did... Whenever I was alive last." I smirked a little and patted the bed beside me.
((Would he have horns or wings or anything?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:53 am

Dayna- I laughed ever so slightly, aunty Dayna, I didn't really see how that worked, but it was still sweet! I took him in my arms since he was reaching out. "Hey there Cody," I say with a smile.
((Gah writers block DX))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:58 am

Kersten- I raised my eyebrow and smirked. "You sure you don't feel any different?" I said all this as I walked over to him. "Cause I bet you really wanna fade, huh?" I sat down on his lap, facing him. "Cause I bet you want to find a hot girl and fade with her, hm?" I wrapped my arms around his neck, still smirking lightly.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:02 am

meep....

lilly: she woke up streching slightly,trying not to hit Vincent

Tifa: sleeping

Cllaire: in her crib making little baby noises and chewing on one of her toys
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:05 am

Something wrong brit??
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:08 am

yes.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:10 am

Cody waved and then highfived Dayna's face. He giggled a little and clapped his hands. "Herro!" He said to her, wrapping his arms around Dayna's neck and huggling her.

"Hee hee! He's so cute!" I grinned at my son and then messed his hair up gently. "He's gonna attract the ladies older, I can tell!" Then something popped into my mind and made me gasp. "How weird would it be if your baby was a girl and when they got older, Cody and her dated?"

Jason: "Maybe." I chuckled, enjoying how, instead of sitting next to me, she sat right on me. "But I'm always like that... Kind of." I wouldn't go as far as say I always wanted to fade with a hot girl. It was usually more like I always wanted to flirt with hot girls and if they wated to fade, that was a big bonus! Anyway, my hands moved down to Kersten's t-shirt, gripping the hem of it almost teasingly.

Claire's baby noises woke me up and I got up, stretching my limbs out and walking over to Claire's crib. "Good morning." I smiled softly. "You're up early today."

Vincent felt the bed move and woke up slowly. He groaned as he woke and pulled Lilly closer to him. "Go back to sleep." He murmured into her neck, his eyes still closed. "It's too early."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:11 am

What's wrong Britt?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:13 am

Awww poor brit, whats the matter?

Dayna- I laughed at Bex's insane idea ((Teehee, say that now XD)) "Yeah, that would be pretty weird." Well, I guess when I dated her brotehr, that was pretty weird too... Wow, many things in life were weird...
((Me still has writers block! DX))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:15 am

Lilly: "why Vincent"

Claire: looked up at cloud and giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:17 am

this girl is making my pictures look like crap by saying stuff..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next