House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
Meow=^.^=
rae
DeathToll
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
midget
13 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:44 am

Cassidy: I sighed a little. Okay this was the bad thinking. Well good and bad. Good because you have loads of memories from home and stuff, bad because it normally made you sad. After sliding of the windowsil, I turned round and looked out the window as well. Deciding to lean against him a little. "If it makes you feel any better, your not the only one who's home sick.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 am

Lol Wolfie. Ya, you should really stop kissing me ^_^' It's sorta awkward... But I don't care if you flirt with me or not. Just know I'm not gonna fall for it.
Jeez, you can not find any pictures of Lightning riding a chocobo...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 am

k back.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 am

Lilly: she spreaded the sause on it with a spoon "cheese"

Tifa: I smiled then laughed slightly "ok,that sounds good"

Claire: as her daddy walked downstairs and she seen her mom she smiled and called "Mummy!!"

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 am

I put my arm around her shoulders. "I'm sorry," was all I could think of to say. I realized I knew next to nothing about her family, but knew this wasn't the time to ask. "It doesn't really help, knowing you're upset, too. I've noticed that when people admit to being sad about something, others try commiserate, and, I don't know, show them they're not alone. It doesn't help. No offense, or anything," I hurried to say. "I just meant, your homesickness is not much comfort to me. Do you know what I mean?" I meant that I didn't want her to be sad, but I knew I wasn't expressing it very well. "I'm sorry for you and all... but let's just do something else. I want to be distracted right now."
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 am

Lightning riding a chocobo! Ooooh :3 Jason: I wont flirt with you anymore. There's no point if it isn't gonna work.

"Cheese what?" Vincent smirked slightly, wanting Lilly to say please.

I giggled a little. "The proof that you and Cloud get it on just called you an ancient, bandaged dude." And then actually saying it caused me to laugh more.

"Yuffie..." I sighed and rolled my eyes before walking over to Tifa and handing Claire to her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:59 am

Cassidy: I nodded, sort of understanding what he meant. But I got what he meant by wanting to be distracted, because I did to. It was easier to just push away all the sad things, save them for another time sorta thing. I sighed and tried to think of something we could do. I wasn't really in the mood for exploring. My legs and back still hurt from earlier. "What sort of distraction did you have in mind?" I asked as I turned to face him a little, still keeping his arm there though because it felt nice.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:00 am

Tifa: I held claire "hello claire!"

Claire: she smiled "mummy" she hugged her then looked at yuffie,tilting her head

Lilly: giggled "Please"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 am

Brb sneaking on!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:09 am

"I don't know," I managed, feeling my face turn red. I swallowed, trying to get rid of the tight feeling in my throat. I had suddenly become aware of how close we were. "I don't really feel like finding someone else to talk to. We could..." I remembered to think of Red. The puppy was curled up on the bed, her side rising and falling evenly. "You'd think there'd be more to do in a magic mansion," I burst out.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:09 am

Ok. I hope you find someone that makes you happy. They'll probably be able to love you better than I ever could anyways.
There were two dogs in our backyard! In the snow DX So I took them back to their house :3 They were so cute! One was tiny and just jumping around and running ahead then coming back to me. The other just walked next to me for most of it. But I didn't have to hold them, I'd just pat my leg and they'd come back to me! They must've been really well trained or something! Smile
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:16 am

Cassidy: I raised an eyebrow at his blush, and sudden outburst. But decided not to ask. Boys were a mystery. One I couldn't be bothered to even attempt to work out right now. "I guess..." There was probably loads to do. We just hadn't realised. I sighed a little and moved away looking around again. There wasn't much to do in here, besides unpack but that would just remind me of home. Red was asleep so we couldn't do anything with her. I wondered over and ran a hand through her slightly damp fur. A smile turning up the corners of my mouth.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:17 am

((Awesome Mort! Jason: Maybe. I don't know. *Shrugs and stretches out his limbs.* Well, I'm gonna hit the clubs and see if any girls catch my eye. I doubt they will but it's worth a try.))

"This is Yuffie." I explained to Claire, sitting on the other side of Tifa. "But call her brat." I smirked a little.

"Cloud! Don't call me brat otherwise I'll introduce you to the buisness end of my shuriken!" I stuck my tongue out at him and then looked do at Claire. "Hiya kiddo! It's nice to finally meet ya!"

Vincent chuckled slightly and handed Lilly the cheese. "There you go." He smiled a bit and kissed his wife's head.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:18 am

Lilly: (skip? XD)

Claire: "wuffie?" she asked

Tifa: "close enough claire" I kissed claires head softly and smiled as she clapped and giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:22 am

aww, cute.

hey, I feel like I should know this, but what's a repost, anyway? I figured that it must be a re-send of a post, I got that much. But how does it work, exactly? How do you save your posts for the next time? Or do you just memorize where it was the last time you were on?

I grinned as she turned to Red. We were both doing it, then. Using Red as our automatic method of distraction. "Maybe there's a board game?" I wondered aloud. I wished I had brought more to do. I hadn't thought... I hadn't thought about anything, really.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 am

Be positive! Keep an open mind and maybe you'll find her!
You go back and copy and paste the old post pretty much
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:29 am

really? Cuz I can never find my old posts.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 am

Cassidy: I shrugged. "Maybe..." I decided to have a quick look in my bag. Just to see whether the was anything in there. So I sat on the edge of my bed and tipped out the contense. Automatically shoving the few clothes I'd brought with me to the side. Okay, so that left me with my iPod, a photo album which I quickly moved to the side. There was also a couple of my favourite dvds. I suppose we could watch one but I'd probably use as a last resort. Then there was a deck of cards. I picked them up and realised they weren't proper cards, just the truth or dare ones I'd pinched from stacy. We used to always play it. I sighed and put them back down as well.

Last edited by midget on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:32 am

I have them all on my iPod so I don't have to find them

Last edited by midget on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 am

((Sure Britt, skip Very Happy And I save my posts on my iPod. And Mort, I need to speak with Tanya ASAP!
Jason: *Thinks 'But what if 'her' is right in front of me?' and nods his head.* Ok, will do. See ya, Jenna. *Walks of frowning.*))

Close enough? I was not impressed! "But but but... My name doesn't have a W in it! And Wuffie sounds weird!" Wuffie Kisaragi just sounded like a name you'd laugh at! How would evil-dooers take me seriously when I kick their *ss into next Tuesday?!

"Well, it's less weird then what she calls us so be grateful for that, Yuffs." I told the young ninja as I wrapped an arm around Tifa's shoulders.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 am

I looked at the photo album, interested. "Can I look at this?" I asked before I could stop myself. I was really bad at not prying.

"knocked my stacy"? and sry for fail post btw DX
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:36 am

Tifa: "Yeah,ours is Mummy and Baddy.You have a easy name so she can say it just with a W"

Lilly: she slid the pizza into the oven and she washed her hands "now we wait for about 20 minutes"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 am

Sorry iPods on predictive, I've edited it.

Cassidy: "Uh... Sure I guess." I murmured, picking it back up and holding it out to him. Still not looking at it though. Last time I'd looked it was pretty much full. Mainly photos of me and my friends messing about. A couple of my family. I was pretty sure I'd even put the photo of me by that tree in there. Had no idea why I did, the proof was on facebook. But I guess I wanted to remember myself right before I changed. Weird and depressing I guess but oh well.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 am

"Mommy and daddy are hard names?" I raised my eyebrow at them, then shook it off. "Whatever! So, what'll be for dinner Miss Chef Tifa?"

Hmmm, good question, what was for dinner? I looked down at Tifa as I waited for her answer.

Vincent nodded his head in agreement and leaned against the counter. "But what are we going to do for those 20 minutes?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:48 am

Lilly: "Anything really'

Tifa: "What sounds good?" I ask
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down