House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
Meow=^.^=
rae
DeathToll
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
midget
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:35 am

Emmie:
i dont know, what else is there to do on a beach? i take his hand and start to walk down the beach, looking for something interesting

Austin:
i smile and wave, walking away to change into my swim trunks. when i get back, about 2 minutes later, i peal my shirt off before jumping into the pool

Lucy:
i'm not sure... she seems happy now though i smile and lean into him. then i gently run my finger along Hope's sopt skin on her face see? shes nice and quiet now

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:39 am

"Mhmm." I nodded my head in agreement. "Perhaps she was just craving some attention." I smiled and leaned down to kiss Hope's head gently. "Maybe she'll enjoy being in the spotlight when she's older, and go into acting or something." I was just spouting random possibilities - I had no clue what Hope would be like in the future - but still, it could happen.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:41 am

Oh by the way, I wont be on tomorrow evening or Friday morning, I'm at a sleepover.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:44 am

And brb, sneaking on!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:50 am

Sam: I smiled a little, and started leading her in a slightly different direction. "Come on, I'll show you something." I lead her over to the rock pools, stopping on the edge of a big one. That had some plant thing in it, and some small fish. That was swimming around in circles, waiting for the tide. I looked out over the other ones, seeing different fish, plants, shells. There was all sorts in them. Like a tiny aquarium. I smiled a little and looked over at emmie, wondering what she thought.

Eboni: I laughed a little and shielded my faces from the splash. "Thanks, I always wanted a faceful of water." I whined a little. But shut up when I took a proper look at him. Wow he looked hot. I smirked a little.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:52 am

Ok my bedsheet hammocks just fail now -_- this ones waaaaaay to big! Its more like a base xD ohhhh idea!!!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:54 am

O...k...?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 am

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Tanya- "Hi Marco!" I patted the bed, pretty much saying he could come sit on it. "So did you find Candi all right?" You know what? I don't think I'd tell him. I'd been sorta loopy earlier but now I wasn't as loopy so I think I'd just keep it to myself. I'd show him the song though. I wanted to see if he could think up some guitar for it!

Jenna- "I wish I wore the geekiest glasses in the world," I muttered to myself, glaring off to my right. Then I just sighed and looked up at him. "I'm blind, Jason. I have been for about half a year now."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:01 am

Jason: I processed that thought for a moment before answering with. "Ok... And?" Wait, she probably thought 'And what?'. I should explain. "I mean, I didn't see why you had to hide that from me, it's nothing really worth hiding, in my opinion."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:02 am

Internets probably gunna get switched off soon DX
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 am

Doesn't matter wolfie xD

Marco- I went and sat on the edge of the bed, "Yeah I found her, she was at the edge of the forest." I shrugged, she'd have probably been able to find her own way home anyway, but it was safer for her when I went to go get her. "So how are you?" I asked her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:09 am

Okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:22 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"Mhmm." I nodded my head in agreement. "Perhaps she was just craving some attention." I smiled and leaned down to kiss Hope's head gently. "Maybe she'll enjoy being in the spotlight when she's older, and go into acting or something." I was just spouting random possibilities - I had no clue what Hope would be like in the future - but still, it could happen.

Lucy:
your grasping at straws Joe i turn and smile at him shes not even a week old and you're already planning for her to be a little star i smile at him then kiss kiss his cheek before i turn back down to Hope

midget wrote:Sam: I smiled a little, and started leading her in a slightly different direction. "Come on, I'll show you something." I lead her over to the rock pools, stopping on the edge of a big one. That had some plant thing in it, and some small fish. That was swimming around in circles, waiting for the tide. I looked out over the other ones, seeing different fish, plants, shells. There was all sorts in them. Like a tiny aquarium. I smiled a little and looked over at emmie, wondering what she thought.

Eboni: I laughed a little and shielded my faces from the splash. "Thanks, I always wanted a faceful of water." I whined a little. But shut up when I took a proper look at him. Wow he looked hot. I smirked a little.

Emmie:
i lean down and look at the fish under the water, holding my face so it's a couple of inches away from the water so i can watch the fish more closely this is so cool! i never would have guessed that something like this existed...

Austin:
well your welcome! i smirk at her as i swim towards her. i stop a foot away from from her and my smirk changes to a smile

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:28 am

"I'm not planning anything, I'm merely pointing out one of the thousands of possibilities of what are daughter could become. For all we know, she could be the complete opposite of a star." Although I hoped not, because I could tell that Hope was ging to be special and if she hid away, no one else would be able to see how special she is except her family.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:29 am

Sam: I grinned and crouched down next to her. "They're called rock pools. When the tide comes in so do all these creatures, then the tide goes back out and they're stuck in these pools of water. Untill the tide comes back in." I explained. I moved a bit of seaweed and grinned. "Look, there's even a baby starfish here."

Eboni: I decided to smile back. Getting a bit bored of the smirking. I mean he knew I thought he was hot, so there wasn't much point now. "So, are you glad we decided to go in the pool now?" I asked, needing something to buy me a little time to think of how to get revenge. Splashing him back was just too easy. I needed something better.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:35 am

Claire: looked confused

Lilly: "hold on" she said to tifa and put the phone down and turned,facing Chaos "Im Vincents wife."

Jessie: came down "Why is daddy in his demon form?" she asked

Tifa: "Chaos is back!?" i said through the phone
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:45 am

Lucy:
i shrug slightly i guess, but i doubt that she wont be a special little girl and person in general i lift her up so i can kiss her head. then she makes a little baby noise and i smile shes still so cute though

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:50 am

"Wait what?! Chaos is back?!" Holy Materia! But Vincent didn't have his protomateria! "How's he gonna stop Chaos from going crazy and killing people?!"

"Yuffie, calm down a second." I practically commanded the ninja before asking Tifa in a quiet voice, "Tifa, are you sure Chaos has come back?"

So that explained things. This woman had claimed to be the host's wife, which meant that this was the host's house. And the child had called the woman mommy whic meant that it was Vincent's daughter. "Hm. It appears much has changed since I joined the lifestream." Chaos sighed and made Death Penalty disappear, deciding to spare their lives since Omega would surely take their souls away soon. Should he... Save them? Perhaps. Even though he was Omega's assistant, this was the hosts family after all. "Omega will been in Heaven in a week. If you wish to live, you will relocate to Earth. I can offer you no help."

"Yes, yes she is." I agreed with a grin, holding on to Hope's tiny little hand. "Hope does not need powers to be special, she ready is. She is a new beginning for us all." Especially for me, the murderer who swears never to murder again.

((Chaos stole my literate-ness so Joe's post fails DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 am

XD

Lilly: "You are going to help,wither you like it or not.Im not lossing my home,which i grew up in,to die! If you dont want to speak with me you can speak with my mother or my sister.Your choice"

Tifa: nodded "I hear his voice in the backround..listen."

Claire: crawled to yuffie "wuffie"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:54 am

Watching Happy Gilmore so poofy!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 am

i dont have a color for hope yet haha

Hope:
she wraps her little fingers around her father's finger

Lucy:
i smile when Hope take Joe's finger in her hand. i know how much Hope means to him because he really wanted to start over after everything that happened to him ya she is. shes going to totally change us

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:00 am

wanna rp lilj????? or nah?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:04 am

how about tomorrow? i'm not feeling 100% and was gonna leave soon...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 am

Oh okay! Smile hope you feel better
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am

Teal! Hope should be Teal! Very Happy

Chaos' glowing yellow eyes narrowed. "I can't help and I have no choice. I work under Omega's command, therefore I can't help people to escape." Already Vincent's wife was annoying him with her bossiness. Pretty soon he'd end her life himself if she didn't stop acting bossy. 'No!' Came Galian's voice in Chaos' mind. 'She shares a body with my love, my pregnant love. Kill her and she dies too!' Hmmm... The beast had always been loyal to Chaos, so perhaps he would spare the host's wife's life, but still...

"For the better." I added, placing a loving kiss upon Lucy's lips before looking down at our youngest daughter and smiling softly. "She's holding my finger, do you think that's her version of a hug?" I asked Lucy, my voice gently and almost taking on a parentaltone, one filled with love and care.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next