House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Wolfsoul
rae
Bizarre
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
11 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 am

Claire: "mu-mu-mummy"

Tifa: "and im a mummy,nice"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:36 am

Nathalie- I smiled, happy that Xavier had learnt a little more cookery skills, hopefully he'll remember that I'm vegetairian... And if all else fails, we can just cook a pizza together like we did last time!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 am

Marlene and Denzel laughed.

I couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Ok, being called a mummy is far worse than being called a baddy, I have to admit." I laughed.

I guided Nathalie into the kitchen and sat her down on a chair. "Is there anything you'd particularly like, Nat, or would you like me to cook something completely random?" I asked my girlfriend with a grin.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:41 am

Tifa:laughed "claire,its mo-mmy"

claire: "mummy"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:42 am

I used to call my mum mummy, I still do sometimes ^_^

Nathalie- I smiled. "Completely random." Lets see what he can do without me giving him any suggestions...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 am

((Sames XD))

Marlene and Denzel laughed even more.

"Now we're mummy and baddy." I chuckled. "I think we'll just have to get used to it, Tifa. Claire seems pretty stubborn about our new nicknames."

"Ok." I kissed Nathalie's forehead before heading over to the fridge and opening it, just looking at all the ingredients. Hmmm... Nathalie was vegetarian, and I didn't know many vegetarian meals... But pasta would work! I got out the ingredients to make pasta, and the pasta sauce - which I added mushrooms to - and started making enough for the both of us.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:50 am

Nathalie- As I watched him cook the pasta and sauce, I absentmindedly licked my lips, bedcasue I loved pasta, I really did!

Getting mega writers bloock! DXX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:58 am

Whilst I was waiting for the water to boil for the pasta, I turned around and saw Nathalie licking her lips. It made me smile, because she looked kinda cute when she did that. Plus, it drew attention to the softness of her lips and made me want to kiss them. And that's exactly what I did. I walked over to Nathalie, bent down to her level, and placed a long, drawn out kiss on her lips.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:02 am

Nathalie- My eyes widened at the sudden suprise kiss, then they slid closed as a smile formed on my lips as I kissed him back. He really was a great kisser! And that was one of the things I had missed the most, kissing him!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:07 am

When I had ran out of breath, I pulled away, and then kissed Nathalie again; I wasn't finished yet. I increased the passion a little bit this time as one of my hands slid to the back of Nathalie's neck and the other wrapped around her waist. Once I was out of breath again, I pulled away and this time didn't kiss Nathalie again, I just tried to get more air into my lungs. "I've really missed kissing you." I chuckled, but it was true! Nathalie was so amazing that I loved kissing her, and when she kissed me back, it was just... Wow. Just wow. I couldn't think of a better word to describe it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 am

Briit keeps poofing >.<
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:10 am

Tifa: "and she doesnt know how to pronounce her letters too."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 am

Nathalie- "I've missed kissing you too." I say with a smile, I had, I really had, one of the main things I had missed was kissing him, I had missed being with him and him holding me, and I had missed Taylor loads too, of course... But with Xavier it was different because he was my boyfriend... And an excellent kisser!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:17 am

Sierra- A path what I thought was leading to nowhere actually lead me to my old home… A good sized house… Deserted. The whole house was empty. I walked around it, looking through all the rooms, the only room which still had furniture was mine… I turned the light on, because even though it was daylight, my room was painted black, and pretty much everything inside was of the same, or similar colours. Black, dark purple, dark red, dark blue, get the idea? I felt the words engraved on the wall ‘I’M SORRY I’M NOT PERFECT!!’ I had engraved it myself by using my pocket knife what I used to always have on me for protection, not that I needed it anymore though, after I had engraved it I had gone over it using white paint, so that my parents could read it and know that I was sorry… Because I was always sorry, I knew that they hated me, and I didn’t care, because most people hated me… Then I saw something sticking out of my wardrobe. No…. I thought I had thrown it away! I opened the wardrobe and my jaw dropped as I saw every dance outfit I had all stuffed in my wardrobe, of course, not one of them was a bright colour… My old ballet outfit… A cheerleading outfit, okay, that was a one-time thing, a DARE… I had to sign up for the cheerleading team and audition and unfortunately I got through… Whoops… And there was my street dance outfit, of course, my favourite style of dance… And my favourite outfit. Those were the main three, other dance styles you could pretty much wear anything for… I picked up my dance bag, and placed the three outfits inside, along with my black ballet pointe shoes, tap shoes, canvas plimsolls, and my converse shoes… Once they were all in the bag, I grabbed my old sketchbooks, four of them, and put them in the bag as well. After, I went up into the attic to search for any photos or albums of my family… I found one family photo and a photo album. I carefully placed them in the bag. I took a deep breath, and then I was on my way home, I wasn’t going to come back here again… Unless by force…

Her Dance things:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:18 am

"Well then, we'll just have to teach her." I told Tifa, kissing her neck a couple times before I stopped distracting her from the game.

"Yuck!" Marlene exclaimed as Cloud kissed Tifa's neck.

"Yeah... Yuck." Denzel agreed half-heartedly, secretly wondering whether it felt nice to kiss someone's neck, and wondering whether or not he should do it to Sierra...

"Well then, we'll just have to make up for lost kissing time this week, wont we?" I chuckled at the rhetorical question and gave Nathalie one last quick kiss before heading back over to the boiling water and adding the pasta. A littler while later it was all cooked and ready and I put the pasta and the sauce into 2 bowls before setting the bowls and some forks on the table. "Bon apetit, Nathalie." I told my girlfriend as I sat down at the table and ate my bowl of pasta.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:22 am

Yesh, you should try it on Sierra XD <.<

Nathalie- "Thanks," I say before tooking in to what turned out to be the best pasta dish I had ever tasted! No joke! It was amazing, delicious! "Wow this is good!" I exclaimed when my mouth was empty. After that I soon finished the bowl off, then when Xavier was done as well, I took both of our bowls and put them in the dishwasher.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 am

Tifa: "itll happen to you soon marlene" I laughed "ts not nasty,its normal"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:28 am

((R-Really?... I don't know. It does look kind of weird... Do it! XD))

"Wow, you actually like my cooking? Awesome." I grinned, glad that it didn't taste nasty or anything. "Anyway, now that we've eaten, what do you want to do now?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:32 am

"Nooo! It wont happen to me!" Marlene exclaimed, wrinkling her nose in disgust.

Wait, so that's normal? Well, if it's normal, he should be doing that kind of stuff to Sierra, right? Maybe, Denzel wasn't sure, but he was kind of scared about doing it, in case the reaction was bad. Plus, it kinda looked like a grown up thing to do...

"Yeah, it's normal." I agreed with Tifa still hugging her with one arm.
((Writer's block DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:37 am

Tifa: "when you get older marlene,unless your father kills your boyfriend" giggled slightly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:41 am

"Yeah, something tells me Barret will go a little trigger happy if Marlene gets a boyfriend." I laughed, but it was true, because Barret was really protective of Marlene.

Marlene giggled and nodded her head in agreement. "Yup, that sounds like something daddy would do."

"I kinda feel sorry for whoever decides to date you, Marlene." Denzel admitted. "They'd get their butt kicked by Barret!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:41 am

Claire and tifa: laugh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:42 am

Nathalie- "Uhm... I dunno..." After a few minutes thought, I suggested; "Video games maybe?"

GAh, mini internet failure

And me thinks you should finish monopoly soon so that we can make Denzel try out kissing Sierra's neck XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 am

Ok, but she could've just interupted the monopoly game if she wanted to.

By the end of the monopoly game, Denzel won, Marlene came 2nd, and Tifa lost because she kept being distracted by Cloud. Denzel grinned at his victory and stuck his tongue out at Marlene.

Tifa was the first to become bankrupt and I frowned a little, because it was pretty much my fault she lost, what with all the kissing and stuff. "I'm sorry I made you lose, Teef." I apologized.

"Video games? Sure." I smiled and stood up, holding my hand out to Nathalie. "Shall we?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:50 am

Tifa: "its fine,i dont mind if i lost."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down