House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Meow=^.^=
rae
midget
Kali Ma
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
14 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 am

Hi guys.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 am

XD ok sounds good! Very Happy

*smirked*

SISAY!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:37 am

James:
falls asleep too

Lucy:
i guess so... i start to relax and close my eyes. after a moment i feel something in my stomach again but i wait for it to go away before i open my eyes again how about you go wake up Kiara and keep her occupied while i take another bath? it might help my back and legs a bit...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:38 am

Hi sis.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:39 am

Jason: I joined Jenna and ordered a vodka and coke, knowing that I could handle at leasst a couple drinks without getting drunk. "So, having fun, Jenna?" I asked, tucking a bit of her hair behind her ear smoothly before taking a sip of my drink.

I smiled a little and nodded my head. "Ok." I then teleported us to our room to save Lucy the trouble of having to walk up the stairs, kissed her head, then left the room to go and wake my sleepy little princess Kiara and her royal mutt up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:40 am

Hi Shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:42 am

Tifa: as me,Cloud,Marlene,and denzel walked into the city,I gave denzel and marlene $100 dollars to spend (since they had allot from fighting and shiz) "go ahead and buy what you like,we'll meet back here in 30 minutes" smiled and kissed their heads,I held Claire,and smiled as she just looked around at the people (at the staue thingy they will meet XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 am

Marco- Sharks?!? That was just playin dirty! "I'll be back." I quickly said to Tanya, then ran to the other room.

Guy- "JUst in time Marco, the sharks are starving!" I pulled the lever towards me and smirked seeing the cage plummet into the water.

Marco- "Candi!" I said, the sharks were attacking the cage, but,... They couldn't seem to get into it at Candi. "Pull her up!" I said and he just laughed. I ran over to him and punched him hard, I grabbed his shirt and pushed him against the wall. "I said pull her up!" At that minute I heard a SNAP and a sharp pain in my rib area... There were so many of them....Kicking me, killing me...

Candi- "Marco!" I screamed from under the water. I was crying, but you couldn't tell since water surrounded me... I only had a small place to breath, so I had to keep pushing up for air. The sharks were distant even though they were crashing into the metal cage, which was getting smaller every few minutes.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:45 am

Sierra- I had woken up pretty early that morning, about 5 ish or something. I had had nothing to do so I had walked into Edge, I was sat in a coffee shop, tiredly stirring a cup of the tasteless black coffee.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 am

Hi Wolfie
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:49 am

Denzel and Marlene nodded before running off to buy some random stuff. When Denzel spotted Sierra in a coffee shop, he walked in there, much to Marlene's annoyance - she was planning to go and buy some new toys but she had to stay with Denzel - and sat down at Sierra's table. "Hey, Sierra." He grinned. Marlene sat down next to him. "What're you doing here?"

I smiled and held Tifa's hand, tangling our fingers together. "Let's go and find you a ring." I told her, kissing Tifa's cheek gently.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:49 am

How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:51 am

Tifa: I smile and nod "alright" claire just placed her head on my shoulder,just looking with her eyes.I was so glad that i finally,well..Im finally getting married to the one I loved for years.Just never told him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:51 am

Sierra- I returned his grin. "Hey Denzel, I was bored so... Yeah." I say with a small shrug.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:55 am

Jenna- Oh, he was getting a vodka which meant he drank. Well, at least one of us would be sober no matter what so nothing weird would happen. "Ya, I am," I said with a smile. Ya, he was definitely sweet! "I'm having lots of fun actually!"

Tanya- I heard yelling in the other room and tried to get up but it didn't work. The vampire had his arm on my shoulder, keeping me down. "Don't hurt him. Please don't hurt him.." The vampire just bit me again and I whimpered a bit. Usually it didn't hurt. But I'd been loosing lots of blood so it was starting to.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:55 am

My dad he'd buy me a phone since my mom is not giving me mine back....
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:55 am

her royal mutt! haaa thats funny...

Lucy:
i waddle to the bedside table and grab my book so i could relad, then i head into the bathroom and start the water again, but make it a little warmer this time. when its full i climb in and grab my book that i left near the tub. i start to read and notice that the part of my stomach thats out of the water hurts every now and then, so i just turn a little so it was totally under water. a while later i put my book down and try to relax because my stomach was hurting quite a bit now. the next pain i feel is the worse one yet and i breathe deeply. all of a sudden i feel a pop and the pain faides away. i realized what was going on about ten minutes ago and was trying to figure out how to find Joe, but now i needed to find him even faster because my water just broke. i quickly climb out and dry off and change as best as i can with having to stop every couple of minutes. then i waddle out of the bathroom and to the hall, then down the stairs very slowly looking for Joe, slightly hunched over

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:57 am

WHY!?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:58 am

Hmmm dunno what to put for Marco/Candi, since Candi's almost drowning and Marco's getting kicked to death xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kali Ma Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:06 am

I'm Back ^.^ Sorry for leaving or as I've seen you all say... Poof. I think hehehehehe... well I would like to roleplay now if that is alright with Britt... Smile Google translate is awesome!!
Kali Ma
Kali Ma

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:08 am

XD its fine,and yes,but er have to start a new day since I cant remeber where we were the last time I saw/roleplayed with you
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:11 am

I led Tifa to the jewellery store and let her look at all the rings. "You can pick whichever ring you want." I told her, kissing her head gently.

"Oh, ok." He smiled then noticed Marlene's slightly annoyed face. Sighing, he handed her $50 and told her to go and get the toys, then come back to the coffee shop. "So, I'm guessing if you're bored you don't have anything to do, right?" He asked Sierra as Marlene ran off before adding. "Why don't you walk around town with me for a little while? I'm sure we can find something to do." He only had 30 minutes, but he was sure Cloud and Tifa wouldn't mind if he spent the rest of the day in town with Sierra.

Jason: "Good." Woohoo! In your face, mystery guy, Jenna was having fun with me! Maybe I really did have a chance with her. "I'm glad you're having fun, Jenna." The music kept playing and I tapped my foot happily to it as I drank my alcohol. Once I was done, I placed my glass on the bar and then held onto Jenna's hand again. "Wanna dance some more, gorgeous?"

I woke up Kiara and the dog and, once Kiara was changed, I carried her downstairs, Snowball following close behind. When I spotted Lucy hunched over, my eyes widened a little. "Are you ok, love?" I asked worriedly, not liking how she was hunched over because it meant that something wasn't right.

"Mommy looks kind funny." Kiara giggled, but when she looked up and saw the worried look on daddy's face, she got worried too. "Are you ok, mommy? Is something wrong?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kali Ma Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:12 am

Okay! C'est fine with me! ^.^
Kali Ma
Kali Ma

Back to top Go down