House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+6
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
rae
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
midget
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:17 am

((It really is like a mini play -_- And ok. *Currently strangling Jeremy even though it wouldn't kill him.*))

I giggled a little and let go of the rope, allowing Rascal to win. "Yay! Well done Rascal!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands as my tail wagged back and forth. The minute I saw it from the corner of my I, I started chasing my tail, catching it easily, then giggling more.

"Well, you and Matt are going on the lake in a little rowboat to do the proposal scene." Bob answered with an excited smile. "I suggest you get changed when down at the lake so that you don't get your clothes dirty as we walk there."

I overheard the conversation, then facepalmed at the mention of the proposal scene. It was my least favourite scene, other then the kiss, because it was just another thing that was never going to happen. Damn it. Why did this song have to be about love? Why couldn't it be about friendship?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:26 am

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:31 am

Bex O.O Cut the guy some slack! *Pulls Bex away from Jeremy*

Rascal- Ooh chase tail! I pounced on her tail and played with it, it was awesome! My own tail must have been wagging a mile a minute due to how much fun I was having!

Dayna- Yay. I thought sarcastically, but I copied his smile, just not as excited and we heaaded to the lake, and doing as Bob had suggested, I goto changed there, once they had tied my hair up in a pretty bun and Matt was ready. We got into a little rowboat and Matt rowed us both to about the centre... When we were there and the cameras were rolling, I pretended that we were talking, then he pointed, and I looked that way, and made it look as if I was saying 'What? Is something over there? What is it?' So he had time to get the ring out and as I was turning back I made it look as if I was saying 'There's nothing there' then I clamped my hand to my mouth for a moment seeing the ring, after a moment, I nodded and hugged him. Of course, this was all fake. Because personally I don't think I'll ever get married, everyone I love seems to leave me...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:39 am

Leon- This was a complete joke! I was kicked out of the fairy world, all because my friend pushed me into the statue of the princess and I kind of knocked it over. He didn’t get told off did he! And yet I got banished! Unfair! That’s what it was! I sighed as I walked the branch of a tree, yeah I was in my fairy form now. I had snatched a lot of fairy dust so I would still be able to fly for a long while, but just to make my journeys last I hadn’t been using it, I had been walking everywhere. I had a few clothes in my rucksack as well, but I never needed a lot, I mean, it was pointless having loads of clothes if you’re always on the move. Wait, what was that? I distracted myself from my thoughts as I saw… The top of a house by the looks of it… As I got nearer I found out it was some kind of mansion. I flew over to the open window and looked inside… Nobody would notice me when I was a fairy anyway… So I sat down and let my legs dangle down from the edge, kind of hoping someone would see me, I was an average height, for a fairy that was, so it shouldn’t be supremely hard to see me, but us fairies were really small...

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:51 am

((Grrrr -_- Stupid brother mentioning monthlies. He knows I don't like that subject being mentioned -_- *Chuckles a little.* Stop laughing at me you jerk!!! O.O Ok. *Backs away slowly.*))

I hugged Dayna back a little and then put the ring on her finger with the calmness that I had acquired from being an actor. Then I had to rest my forehead against hers and smile more with my left hand kind of playing with her scarf. When Bob yelled cut and told us to come back, I rowed us back to the sure and helped Dayna out.

"Ok! Now we're going to do a little switch of scenes since we need it to be dark for the fight scene." Bob explained. "We'll record the quick scenes with the wedding and the kids now, and then have a quick break and when it gets darker we''l do the fight scene. And, just to let you know, Dayna, we'll be shooting your solo scenes with the photos tomorrow, ok?"
((Can we skippy in a minute? I really don't want to rp the wedding scene and stuff, it's just tedious.))

I laughed more and kept moving my tail out of Rascal's way, playing a little game of 'catch the tail'.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 am

Yeah sure wolfie ^_^

Dayna- I nodded, then we changed scenes again and did the wedding bit along with the parts with the kids in, they really were sweet kids. After everything was done, I changed back into my clothes and grabbed my bag before walking out. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, what time?" I asked Bob.

Rascal- Ah! The tail keeps moving and getting out of reach! Stop it! Stop it stop it! I always missed, I couldn't get a grip. I gave up and started chasing my own tail. I couldn't even catch that one!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 am

"5pm again? The same time?" Bob suggested, making his answer into questions. "We'll be shooting the flashbacks tomorrow too, but we don't need you for that."

Thank God that was over. Now I could just go back to trying to get over Dayna and I could pretend that nothing happened today. I got changed back into my normal clothes and then wiped up the makeup and put my hair back to normal before packing up my stuff and getting ready to leave.

I giggled a little and picked up Rascal, hugging her close. "Awww! You're just like me!" I laughed, biting Rascal's ear and tugging on it playfully.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:08 am

Dayna- "Yeah sure, I'll see you then. Bye Matt." I say and give him a little wave then I started walking home. Good, now only to do that last bit and I would be done. Of course, it was dark by the time I got back and I was shattered. I walked into my room. "Hey Taylor." I greeted the inu hugging my puppy, then flopped onto my bed.

Rascal- I started licking Taylor's face, then my mistress came in... I barked happily and jumped on the bed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:13 am

I sighed and waved goodbye to Dayna before to left, hanging around the set a little to help pack things up - and to prevent myself from walking back to the mansion at the same time as Dayna - and then headed back, flopping down on my bed as I walked in and wishing today had never happened.

"Hey Dayna! Welcome back!" I greeted my best buddy, turning and resting my elbows on the edge of the bed, placing my head on my hands. "Did you have fun doing whatever to were doing like I told you to do?" I giggled at my sentence a little before waiting for an answer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:15 am

Feck! Ginei took Kaoru and Kenshin's p***ed off! Run for your lives! *Runs around and straight into a wall.* Owie DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 am

FFXIII-2 Trailer on youtube! Heeeeheheheeeeheeeee!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:17 am

Jessie: shook her head "Nothing daddy"

Tifa: "Cloud..?" I said
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:17 am

Dayna- I guess I did." I say with a little ssmile, I had had fun.. Kinda... "Did yu have fun?" I asked her in return.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:24 am

Hay brit Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:25 am

((Hi Britt!))

"Fine." Vincent sighed, now worried that Jessie was hiding something from him. He carried her into his room and over to Lilly. "I think you should spend some time with your mother and I, Jessica, don't you think?" He asked rhetorically.

"Hm?" I took my attention away from the tv and looked at Tifa, wondering what she was going to say.
((Is Tifa going to discuss marriage?! XD Jokies ^_^))

"Yup! I had fun! Me and Rascal played tug of war and stuff." I reached out to pet Rascal and then yawned. "But I'm kinda sleepy now. Permission to stop puppy sitting now, ma'am?" Hee hee hee! Now I was a soldier asking permission from a general! General Dayna! Yay for imagination!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:26 am

:3 i was playin some MW3 it was funny i met 5 new guy friends awesome and funny

XDDD

Tifa: "Do you like being a father? is it fun for you?" (since they have claire)

Jessie: nodded
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 am

Dayna- "Of course you may Miss Taylor, thankyou for your assistence." I say and then started giggling, I think I definately cheered Taylor up, and she had cheered me up.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:33 am

Diinner, bbs peoples!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:35 am

I was a bit surprised at how the question had just randomly popped out but nodded my head in answer. "Yeah. It's not as bad as I thought it would be and... I think I'm becoming more fatherly." I smiled a little and wrapped my arm around Tifa's shoulders. "Why do you ask?"

Vincent smiled a little and kissed his daughter's head. "Good." He then handed Jessie to Lilly.

"You're welcome Miss Dayna!" I saluted and then laughed before saying goodbye and leaving the room, heading back to my own room. Tara and mum were in the bathroom and mum was running bath water for Tara, but I paid no attention. I just snuggled into bed and fell asleep.
((And this is where stalker Kyle sneaks into Tyler's room and snuggles into bed with her XD That sounds like something Jeremy would do to his girlfriend -_- *Shrugs.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:40 am

Kenshin just swore! Kenshin never swears! Holy feck!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:47 am

Tifa: "I just wanted to heart your opinion.Im glad you think its not so bad"

Lilly: held jessie "hey jess"

Jessie: smiled, "hey mommy!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 am

Nu uh! Kyle's not sneakin into anyone's room XD At least not until Tara's asleep XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:51 am

My friend found my song book in my bag in form today -_- I was writing in it and she snatched it off me DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:53 am

((O.O Batousai the manslayer... Is awesome!!! This can't be good. She think's that Kenshin guy is better when he's in his killer mode. Please don't mention killer mode -_-...))

"Oh, ok." I smiled a little more and started playing with Tifa's hair absent-mindedly. "And are you enjoying being a mother, Tifa?" I asked, hoping that Tifa was happy too.

Vincent smiled a little, glad that Jessie was going to spend time with them instead of locking herself in her room like she had been doing during his abscence.

((Lol about the Kyle thing, sadface about the friend thing. *Goes back to watching Kenshin kick butt.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next