House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Shadowhunter
midget
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
DeathToll
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
12 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 am

Yeah, I'm waiting too :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 am

Cassidy: I tensed when I heard footsteps, but then I saw it was Rowan so I relaxed. After licking the pup one last time I slowly got down off the couch and went over to him. I hated having to stay in wolf form, but I didn't have a choice. I whined softly and licked his hand. Hoping he'd understand that I was trying to say sorry.

Pup: I whimpered when the girl wolf left, and got shakily to my feet so I could see where she went. She was with the non-wolf who was with her before. That's what this place smelt like, the non-wolf. He scared me. He was so much bigger, and walked on two legs not four. And he only had fur on his head. Which wasn't right. But when the wolf girl licked his hand, I realised he must be her friend.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:42 am

I shallith retype-ith my post.

James- "Yes, I suppose that might be true." I mean, though some people did see me it wasn't common. So some people may think I was a ghost I suppose.

It'll work better though! Cause then girls won't just think you want to just mess around with them and stuff. They'll think you actually mean it! So it'll work better for you.
That sucks DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:45 am

Lucy:
i let out a squeak as i fall. i try and turn, but i dont have enough time. i fall kind of on my side but mostly on the bump, and the baby. my hands dont really help to break my fall, but i use them to try and get back up, but when i do, the side that i fell on hurts, really bad. i press my hand to my side Joe...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:46 am

I smiled at her, pleased that she was finally choosing to pay attention to me. "How's it going?" I asked her. The pup was looking scared and forlorn on the couch, still whimpering. Maybe it was hungry. "Do you want me to get food for it?" At that age, it wouldn't be eating solids. "Maybe there's some milk in the kitchen?" I knew that wolf milk wasn't the same as cow's milk, but maybe, in a house full of werewolves, something would be there. It was a magic house, after all.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:48 am

oh sry, did you post? i didn't see. sry.

"That's sort of a legend, then, isn't it?" I asked, smiling. "So, what do you normally do around here, anyway? Don't let me keep you from any of your duties or anything. I'll follow if you still want to talk."
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:50 am

Cassidy: I glanced over at the pup then back at him. Then nodded. Food would be the best thing for it, then sleep. I licked his hand again, then rested my head against his knee. My way of giving him a hug. Which didn't feel as embarrassing as a wolf.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:51 am

I'm being poofy... Sorry Sad

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:56 am

Jason: Meh. *Shrugs.* If you say so, but I prefer just flirting.

My eyes widened as Lucy hit the ground and landed on her stomach. "No. They've gone to far this time." I muttered to myself, knowing that both Lucy and our unborn baby were hurt now. I turned to the beast and Darkess, giving them the biggest death glare ever before using magic to open every scar on their body. I didn't care if I had promised never to use magic in this way again! They had hurt my fiancee and child! They deserved torture! Once they were too injured to attack, I turned back to Lucy and kissed her head comfortingly. "It'll be fine, Lucy, the baby will be fine I promise." I picked Lucy up bridal style and then ran to the gates of Heaven, levitating down towards Earth and praying my baby wasn't dead.

The Galian beast whimpered as his blood pooled around him, out of the several re-opened scars he had obtained during battle or experimentation. He looked over to Darkess, his eyes full of worry, not because he could die, but because she was suffering the same way as him, she could die too.

((Sorry! Internet fail!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:00 am

I couldn't help but grin as she nudged me with her head. "I'll try to find the kitchen," I promised. "See what they got. I'll be back." I walked briskly towards a hallway that seemed as likely to lead to the kitchen as any. I was in luck, or maybe the mansion was guiding me. I searched through a fridge until I found an old can at the very back, the words "wolf milk" written on a label. This seemed too good to be true, but again, I credited the mansion. It really did provide all our needs. It was useful.

Soon I found my way back to Cassidy. "I got some," I said, holding out the can.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:03 am

Lucy:
i look worried and i rub my stomach Joe... i shouldnt have ever brought us there i sit a little more upright, waiting for Joe to put me down, because how he was holding me was hurting my side Joe can you put me down? on our bed or something?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:04 am

Darkess: she screamed in pain, and spoke to lilly "lil.." she looked at galian "Galian!!!" her eyes teare up.Her vision started to give out as she heard footsteps running towads them.She closed her eyes,herself and galian being picked up by the ambulance peeps and brought to the hosptial,blacking out
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:04 am

No, but my post went poof earlier

James- "I usually just take care of this place. It's high maintenance to say the least. I manage though. I have to."

Sorry for posts failing =\
Ya, I had a feeling you would. *smiles* You know, you're actually a pretty cool person! I mean, you're flirty and all but that's ok.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:06 am

Dane- I glared at the vampire as he kissed Giselle. Had I expected she'd have moved on, no. Should I have? Probably. But either way, it pissed me off. I probably wouldn't mind returning to Hell by the end of this. But before I was gonna make suer I got at least some time with Giselle.

Cause I just realized I never posted anything for him this morning.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 am

Cassidy: My tail started wagging when he came back with the milk. In fact it was even wolves milk. Wow this mansion was amazing. I went back over to the pup, and licked her head. As soon as she'd drank all she could she'd go to sleep. Then I could change back. But how were we going to get her to drink it, she wouldn't drink it out of the can.

Pup: I had seen the way the girl wolf had shown affection towards the non-wolf, which confused me. Because she was wolf, and he was not. But then the non-wolf disappeared and I relaxed again. But it came back, this time carrying something. My tail immediately went between my legs, and I whimpered. But then the girl wolf came and comforted me. She trusted the non-wolf, so maybe he was carrying something that would help.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 am

wanna rp with me too mortie?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 am

Oh, ya. Sure. Can I have a repost?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:12 am

weell ill just explain cuz im on my wii and its slow,allhe did was let jenna in the mansion then told rose to find his room and she went,and alex took jen to his room so ya
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:13 am

Cassidy gave me her wolf's smile, and I returned it, pleased. But then she turned back to the pup,a and I realized that the pup wouldn't drink out of the can. Perhaps a baby bottle? But where could I find that? Then I remembered something from a book I'd read. I opened the can and dipped my finger into it, then held it out to the pup. Hopefully, it wouldn't bite me.

"So what do you do, specifically?" We started to walk, the Caretaker leading like a tour guide, pointing out various rooms. It was a little overwhelming. "How do you remember where everything is?"
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 am

Jason: *Smirks a little and bows.* Why thank you. You understand that I'm not just good looks, but a good heart too. *Chuckles a little.* I'd say you're pretty cool too, but that would be an understatement. Wink

"Hang on a second." When my feet touched the ground, I put Lucy down and just held her in a hug for a second. "It's not your fault, Lucy. You didn't mean to take us there, it was an accident." I kissed her head gently and then looked down at my wife's stomach. "Do you think the baby's ok?"

Galian was too weak to fight against the ambulance crew, and he was certainly too weak to get up and rush over to Darkess - to crush her to his furry chest and never let go - and eventually he just gave up, exhausted and with blurry with which soon turned into darkness as he too passed at. The last thing he thought was that if he couldn't survive this, then he prayed that at least Darkess would. And praying was the most betraying thing a demon could do.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 am

Lilly: she was back since they got darkess to change back.In a hosptial bed,she layed there.In pain and heard the machine beeping for her heart palse.She moved her head and looked over,seeing vince in the bed next to her,she smiled then turned her head,facing the sad jessie and Blade,who sat there becide her "jessie..Blade"

Jessie: she lifted her head "mommy" she got up and held her mothers hand "are you going to be okay? and Daddy?"

Lilly: nodded "yeah." she smiled warmly.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 am

I'm gonna poof for a few minutes. I won't be long. sry!
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 am

Lucy:
i dont know... i roll up my shirt so i could see my stomach and my side. my whole side, and the side and front of my stomach were all starting to bruise. i touch it gently but its tender to the touch Joe, can we go to our room now? i lean on him slightly while i pull my shirt back into place. then i touch my hand to the uninjured part of my stomach

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 am

Wooo just performed downstairs on new guitar! Was awesome!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 am

Pup: I flinched away from the non-wolf. The girl wolf might trust him but I didn't. But between the girl wolves gently encouragements and the familiar smell of milk. I hesitantly took a step towards the non-wolf and sniffed his finger. My stomach growled in response to the milk. So I licked it of his finger, making sure I got everylast drop. But when there was nothing left, I was still hungry. When I was hungry I used to bite my mums leg, demanding food. Maybe the same thing would work here.

Cassidy: I growled quietly, when the pup went to bite Rowan's finger. And it flinched back immediately. 'He isn't a wolf, biting him is bad' I scowled her. But I was glad that the pup had drank the milk, this meant she was learning to trust Rowan more.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next