House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
Bizarre
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
Shiny
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Meow=^.^= Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 pm

*points at Beth and comedy* they did it!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:12 pm

I know what you mean Very Happy

You aw? LOL

"Sure you didn't put it there," I could have my suspicions, "But I always follow tradition." I said and kissed him.

confused <--- me most of the time lol

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Lol.

I was caught by surprise. After a few miliasecounds I kissed her back. I kissed her gently as to not over step any boundaries she has.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Well I'm not purple... But that would be soo cool! OMG!
Sorry for the slight poof. I'm tired. I think I might sleep soon.

He didn't respond at first and I was about to pull away mortified when he kissed me back. I felt like I was flying and falling at the same time. Is that too cliche? At least I didn't mentions anything about fireworks. The kiss was gentle and it reminded me of him as a person. Gentle and nice. Interesting for sure.

Why is his name Ham? Is it short for something?

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Aw man! I was drugged and then abducted by pirates and taken to a ship yard. Curse you Talbot and Marlowe! I will find the Atlantis of the Sands before you will! I will kill you! Also curse for the ambushes. Not cool. And then the spiders! What is up with that! So curse you all!
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Ya. It's short for Hamlet actually. Haha. Anywho I gtg. iPod is dying and I am falling asleep. Bb in the morn!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Bye Kitty! K19, I worry about you...

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Mad Gar! Stupid wavy walls! I'm TRYING to run, but you are getting in the way! Sad Aww, why didja have to hit me with a wooden plank? Very Happy Ha! I just kicked yo butts!

-Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Ya know, to prove I'm not completly off the edge)
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:41 pm

I gtg. Bb.... who knows when~ Byez!
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Hola!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Hiya Rae!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm

heyo peoples
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 pm

I should leave *yawns* Bye guys!

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Hah, I find it funny how Sparkly's tired, but I'm wide awake and it's 4:47am where I am XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Sup yo? Lawll.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Ya XD 6 Hour time difference! See ya Sparkly! And hey Rae!
I can get a repost if you want
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm writing out replies now, I'm just finishing Kyle and Christina.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Christmas-y posts lol

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Dayna- After me and Max had gone our different ways, I had put the bands’ Christmas presents in the music room where we practiced; rainbow instruments for everyone with their names printed on in big, bold black letters, standing out from the rest of the rainbow colored instrument, and all wrapped up. Jeremy had an electric guitar, Bex an acoustic-electric guitar, Kyle a new drum kit (and on the big drum in the middle it said ‘MR. DRUMMER BOY’) Sammi a violin and Christina a keyboard. Then I put Max’s presents in his room; a couple of Christmas jumpers, slippers – I had to, they were just awesome! – a hat, a new jacket and a picture in a personalized frame of us. I smiled leaving them all in his room in a pile.

Cloe- I had no idea what to get Shadow, so I had got him a bit of everything, chocolate, jackets, jumpers, socks heehee…. I loved Christmas, and after I had wrapped everything up, I snook into my fiancé’s room, dropping off the resents and then snuggling up next to him in the bed. “Merry Christmas.” I whispered into the darkness.

Nathalie-
I had personalized the empty photo album and then wrapped it up neatly. I hadn’t known what else to get him, plus I didn’t have loads of money, so I really hoped that he would like it. I kept it in my room and then just fell asleep. Christmas. What a nice time. I guess, but I had also wrapped Taylor’s presents. I had made them all myself. All soft toys, a horse, a zebra, a teddy bear, a lion, a dog, a kitten and a bunny. Oh and a monkey! And a dolphin, and an otter. I had spent all my time making them. I thought I had done pretty well…

Roxi- I hadn’t got anybody presents this year, not even Wade. I felt aweful, but for one, I barely knew anybody, and two, I was broke. Skint. Out of money competly. I needed a job. Badly. I sighed walking around town in the snow. Looking for a place where I could get a decent paying job. There was all sorts, and I was on the verge of giving up when some guy outside a club said I had a nice looking body, I nearly slapped him, but then he offered me a job. Since their old pole dancer was leaving next week, they were looking for new girls. And maybe it was going to be a big mistake, but I took it, I worked most nights, except Sundays and Wednesdays. They were my days off, it was a good pay plus I got tips from the guys.

TJ- I had got my mom and dad calendars, personalized ones that is. You know, ones where your put pictures inside, I had different pictures in each of the calendars, uncle Jer had taken quite a few and so had mom and dad, so I had a few to use. I also got mom a heart shaped locket. With a picture of me, her and dad inside. I really hoped she liked it! And with them wrapped and ready, I decided to get some shut eye.

Tyler- I had got Bex a new acoustic-electric guitar of her favourite colour, and there was her name on it, well BEX engraved in black, there were stars of all different colours surrounding the name. I had got TJ a keyboard, with his name engraved, of course, it had to be special, didn’t it. With them both in boxes, I could finally relax.

Kyle- I had got Taylor tons of stuff this year; a Japanese-English/English-Japanese dictionary, a manga art, a sketch pad to draw manga in –with tips on how to draw them-, a manga story on a vampire girl in a school, I found that strange, because it was nothing like an English book, it was like, backwards, back to front, know what I mean? Oh and some rainbow coloured pom poms! I thought they were awesome, I really hoped that she liked her presents. Oh and for the rest of the band, Dayna’s band, I had got them all music related. And since we were part of Dayna RAINBOW’s band, everything was multi coloured, just to add to the theme, well, kind of like a theme. For Dayna, Bex and Jeremy, I had got them five plectrums with their names engraved, a violin bow for Sammi, that was her name right? I hoped so because I had it engraved in the bow and for Christina… I didn’t know what to get her so I got her a special kind-of-one-of-a-kind rainbow hat that said Christina and rainbow leather gloves, I would give them to them when we had our next practice, or maybe when I saw them. And I had hid Taylor’s in her room.

Sierra- I was back at the mansion, lied on my bed, not really knowing what else I could do. I was worried that he didn't like me back. That I would ruin our friendship with the note. Maybe he did like me back. And if he did I guess that would be great, right? Well I wasn't going to be with him all my life, but we would still be friends right? I hoped so... Three bars of chocolate, one Galaxy, on Aero and one Dairy Milk. And than there was a note... Hey Denzel, enjoy your Christmas present, I wont be here when your reading this because I don't usually celebrate Christmas but I wanted to tell you something, well, more like confess, and it's something I keep trying to ask, but it never vocalizes, but... I really like you, kind of more than a friend, know what I mean? And if you don't like me back that's OK I guess. I just didn't know any other way of telling you. xx Sierra P.S. Merry Christmas I had left it at his house neatly wrapped the other day when I was round, and I used my neatest writing in the note, it had taken me ages of thinking what to put though.
((I used this one cause it's longer and it looks better lol))

Christina-
I had got a bar of chocolate for everyone in the band and just wrapped them up neatly, it wasn’t much, but it was something and it was the thought that counts, right? And I had got Annabel and her son a bar as well. Nothing much, but like I said, it was something, and something was better than nothing, right? Yeah. Right.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:13 pm

la la la, randoms?

shay- her reflection was foggy after her shower from the steama and she wiped the mirror for a clear image. _what is it that repels guys? i don't have any clue?_

theo- his hand clutched the pistol and he aimed it at the tree. in the middle of the forest, nobody could see him messing with it. _shay must really like messing with people. first me, then tyler?_
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:45 pm

It's so quiet O.o
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Yeah it is, it's scaring me XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Ya XD I got kicked off the TV Razz My dad wakes up at 12 every night and sleeps in the living room for about 4 hours so I got sent to my room XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Lol Im just downloading Taylor Swift and Simple Plaan songs onto my BlackBerry (:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Cool!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Im gonna go to bed and try to get some sleep, night.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next