House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
Bizarre
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
Shiny
12 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Tonks: "I don't mind." I wanted him to stay. I smiled a little.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:45 pm

"And what's in it for us if we look after the boy?" Vincent asked and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him. "Look, if you help out I'll give you a mastered Bahamut ZERO materia, ok? But Vince, this is serious, I need you to look after Toby." Vincent chuckled on the other end of the phone and I raised an eyebrow even though he couldn't see it. "Yuffie, I was joking." Wow, Vincent made a joke?! That was rare... "But you'd give up materia to keep him safe? You must honestly care for him, like a mother." "Nooo! Not a mother!" I quickly corrected him. "Like an older sister, ok?" "Hn." Vincent made his little agreeing noise. "Anyway, don't worry, we'll look after Toby." "Thanks Vincent! I owe you one. We'll be around in a minute, ok? Bye!" I hung up and walked back into the bedroom. "It's safe to take him to Lilly and Vincent's house." I told Hayden with my normal smile returning. "Just let me go grab my hoverboard." I ran out and towards my room.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:46 pm

"Not really." I parroted. "Nick took me to the cinema and then to a club but that's it, town-wise." I smiled a little at the good memories I shared in the cinema and club with Nick. "The club's actually a really nice place. Maybe you should go there and try to find your dream girl, I mean, a lit of girls go to the club, so there must be someone there who'd be good for you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Hayden: I picked up his bag, and walked downstairs. Waiting by the door for yuffie. I felt Toby stirring. "Shh go back to sleep." I murmured kissing his head.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Tyler- he noticed the waiter and ordered his meal then looked at Tonks.

Sam- he smiled and thought about it. "I don't think she is comin around anytime soon. I just dont see it happening."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Tonks: I told the waiter what I wanted then watched as he walked away. It was getting hot in here so I slipped my jacket off and put it on the back of my chair.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Once I got to my room, I strapped my feet to the hoverboard and turned it on. I zoomed out of my room and down the stairs, doing a little loop-the-loop before coming to a stop next to Hayden - ha! I was almost his height now! "Are you ready to go?" I asked in a whisper, giving Haydie a little smile.

"Don't think like that, Sam. There's a person for everyone, trust me." I was trying to be encouraging, but I wasn't sure if it worked. "It clearly states that in greek mythology that there's a person for everyone." Then I paused thinking something over. "Have you actually ever heard the greek mythological deffinition of a soulmate?" I actually loved the deffinition, to me it seemed rather poetically romantic.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:03 am

Hayden: I nodded but couldnt brin myself to smile. It didn't feel right leaving Toby with lily and Vincent. But he had to protect him. After opening the door he walked out and levitated him and Toby.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 am

Tyler- he watched her and looked down at his hands on the table.

Sam- he shook his head. "I never paid attention in history class." taking in a deep breath, he watched his own chest rise and fall.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:08 am

Tonks: I looked over at tyler and frowned a little. "What's up?" I reached out and hesitantly placed my hand in his.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 am

I sighed a little and followed Hayden and Toby out, flying the hoverboard higher and higher into the sky until we reached Heaven's gates. We were allowed to enter since we were friends with Lilly and Vincent and we headed towards their house. When we got close, I turned to Hayden and said, "Maybe you should wake Toby up now so that he knows where we are and stuff."

"Shame on you." I chuckled, though was a little surprised that he hadn't at least listened to Greek mythology in his history classes; Greek mythology was amazing. "Anyway, according to Greek mythology, Zeus made humans with four eyes, four ears, two noses, two mouths and four arms and legs. However, he feared their power and worried that they would rise against him, so he split them in half and scattered them around the world. He condemned the humans to search for the other half of themselves, and only then would they be 'complete'."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:14 am

Hayden: I waited till I was stood on the floor then I shook Toby gentally. "come on Toby." he opened his eyes slowly. "Come stay awake for 5 minutes then you can go back to sleep. He nodded and rubbed his eyes.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 am

Tyler- he looked at her and shrugged. "I'm just hungry."

Sam- "that's acctually pretty cool. A positive way to look at it."He smiled and at up looking over the clearing.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 am

Tonks: I smiled a little and pulled my hand back. "Me to."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 am

Tyler- He saw the waiter bring their meal and he smiled. _just in time._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:27 am

Once at the house I got off of the hover board and knocked on the door, being greeted by Vincent... And then tackled by Galian and being licked to death. "G-Galian! Stop it! It t-tickles!" I giggled. He have a weird little chuckle and got off allowing me to get up. "Hey buddy!" I was still giggling as a reached up to pat Galian's lowered head, but then I turned serious. "Vincent and Lilly's look after Toby-" I pointed to Toby. "For us for a little while and I need you to be on your best behaviour. Treat him like you'd treat me, but without the play fighting and tackling, ok? Go gentle." Galian nodded and I grinned. "Good boy, now let Vincent take over again."

Galian sighed and transformed back into Vincent. "I'm sorry about that." He apologised, and Yuffie just waved it off - he noticed she was wearing an engagement ring then, but thought it best not to speak of it. "We'll take care of Toby and keep him safe, so there will be no need to worry."

"Mhmm." I nodded my head in agreement and then lay on my side, propping myself up with my elbow and looking at Sam. "Anyway, the point is, you'll find your other half, Sam, because she's out there somewhere." I gave him another encouraging smile.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 am

Tonks: I thanked the waiter and pulled my plate towards me and started eating.

Hayden: I nodded. "Thanks." after putting Toby down I crouched in front of him so I was the same height. "we'll be back soon I promise. Tomorrow at the latest." I was a little surprised when Toby threw his arms round me and started crying. "Hey hey there's no need to cry." I pulled him back and wiped his eyes. "You'll be fine." I kissed his head and smiled a little. "Everything will be fine."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:41 am

My smile vanished and a frown took it's place. This was the first real time Hayden and Toby had been seperated, apart from when Haydie and I went camping but Toby was asleep during that anyway. It was really sad to watch them say goodbye, even though it was only for a little while. Crouching down as well, I joined in the hug, wanting to comfort Toby. "Don't worry Toby, we're gonna come back real soo. It's not like we're leaving you here forever."

Vincent just stood there, waiting for the goodbyes to end and trying to control the Galian Beast who wanted to try and comfort Toby too, because if Yuffie ever cried - which was rare - Galian comforted her, and Yuffie had just told the demon to treat Toby how he'd treat Yuffie...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:43 am

Sam- "your right. I just wish she'd hurry up." he smirked.

Tyler- eating his food he stole glances at Tonks.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:43 am

Brb
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 am

Hayden: Once Tobys Crying had stopped I pulled back from hug. "We gotta go now. I'll be back soon I promise." I gave Toby one last hug picking him up as I stood up. I kissed his head again. "Bye little man." I put him down and took a couple of steps back.

Tonks: after I'd eaten half my meal I lost my appetite. I pushed my plate back a little. And looked around.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:56 am

I laughed a little. "Well, you never know, she could be on her way to the mansion right now, searching for her soulmate, a shapeshifter called Sam."

I took a couple steps back like Hayden did, hoping Toby would be ok with Vincent, Lilly and their kids. "Be good, ok? And enjoy the sleepover-party-thing, mini-Haydie."

Vincent crouched down and careful placed his clawed hand on Toby's shoulder, trying not to scare the little boy. "They'll be back before you know it, I promise." He told the young blonde boy in his deep gravelly voice.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 am

I need to stop thinking of ways to annoy Yuffie XD I've just thought about someonem leaving a baby at the mansion and Yuffie finding it and Hayden being all like "We can't just leave it here and do nothing, it'll die if someone does look after it, so we'll have to take care of the baby until we can find it new parents or something." XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:02 am

Hayden: I couldn't bare to look at the look at tobys face any longer. if I did I might not leave. With one last wave I levitated myself and started going back down to earth.

Toby: I watched him leave, a couple more tears falling. I didn't want to be left alone here. But he was already gone. I just wanted him to hurry back now.

No please don't do that, I can only just look after toby.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:08 am

((Meh, ok, I wont. Besides, it would mean I'd have to play another character :/))

I hovered down to Earth with Hayden, every now and then looking over at him. When his feet touched the floor, I quietly asked. "Are you ok, Hayden?" It must've been tough to leave Toby, really really tough.

Vincent sighed a little and stood up, gesturing into the house. "Come inside, Toby, make yourself at home. If you want, I could give you some cookies." Cookies made children happy, right? They certainly made Jessie happy, so they must do.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next