House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
lilJVBM4evea
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
rae
Shiny
LeFeuDeMort
Meow=^.^=
Bizarre
14 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 pm

HIYA! *Huggles*

Dayna- I smiled a tiny bit. "I can, you know, get an abortion if you want..." I whispered again. I would live, there would always be another time, when he was ready, but I wanted him to be happy. Because when he was happy, I was happy, usually anyway..

Sorry for failed posts, attempting history homework :S
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Maddox Dillian Anderson; "No... Abortion is the last thing I want you to have to go through. Just because I'm not thrilled about it, doesn't mean that you can't be either." I smiled a bit, and kissed her forehead. "We can do this. Together. You know, you and me. Forever and always."

*hint, hint* If Max and Dayna ever break up, he just said 'Forever and always' XD
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Heehee *Jots it down in notebook*

Dayna- That made me smile then, it wasn't a huge smile, but it was a proper smile. "Forever and always." I repeated, more happier now then I had ever been. He loved me, and I loved him. I loved him more than I loved myself. Loads more in fact. I loved him so much that it was like time froze whenever he was around me, that it was just me and him. Forever and always.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Maddox Dillian Anderson; "So... tell me the details. How far along? Boy or girl? I don't exactly know these things." She wasn't showing exactly, but you know... it takes a while before girls start showing. Unless, of course, you're Giselle, who went from being pregnant and not knowing it, to being pregnant with twins. That chick really knew how to be miserable and pregnant.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Dayna- "Just a week along, me and Bex went today, because uhm, I was sick the other day, and from, uhm, things, I wanted to know if it was still alive, so I told Bex and we went to the hospital, so you still have ages away until we know anything." I say with a very small smile. "And ages foro you to get used to it..." I added, my smile was there again, nice and full and pretty and... Angelic.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:25 pm

No no no! DOn't leave Rae! D: I gotta go to school now, I'll reply (if you relply) when I get back!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Woohoo! I got mentioned! I feel special! O...k...

"Other shifters as in other people that transform into things, yes. Other shifters as in other shapeshifters, no, you're the first one I've talked to." I explained. "I'm more of a 'study from afar' girl, so I don't really talk to people much."

"Ok." I called the waiter over and he quickly brought the bill. Once I had paid, I stood up, grabbed the bag with the camera in it with one hand whilst holding my other hand out to Nathalie. "Lets go."

Once I got everyone's presents, I hid TJ's in the wardrobe and Tyler's in my underwear draw - he wouldn't dare go in there! I didn't bother to hide Cody's since he probably dodn't understand it was a present. Once I was done, I flopped down onto my bed and closed my eyes, just relaxing.

When my parents were gone, I turned back to Kyle, a huge smile on my face. "Well, it looks like I'm getting a roommate." I commented with an excited giggle, grabbing one of Kyle's hands and swinging it between us.

Denzel decided he was going to have a chicken sandwich and then looked over at Sierra again. She actually looked real pretty today... Wait, what? What was Denzel saying?! Sierra was just a friend! He needed to try and think about something else... Like christmas! Denzel started thinking about christmas to distract himself.

I smirked a little under the kiss and increased the passion and intensity a little bit. My hands, now wet because Hayden's hair was wet, loosened their grip on Hayden's hair and then just locked around his neck. Haydie really did know the things I liked now - the neck kissing, the hand in my hair - so it was kind of easier to get carried away, which was exactly what we were planning to do tonight.

"No you're not." Vincent chuckled, still jogging. "I have longer legs, I can outrun you easily."

"I'm ok-ish." I answered truthfully, running my hand through Tifa's hair, getting rid of any tangles. "But I'm sure I'll solve my problem easily."

Kiara nodded slowly and reached out to place a hand on daddy's shoulder comfortingly. As soon as she saw him wince in his sleep, Kiara pulled her hand away, waiting for his facial expression to relax again before speaking. "He's in a lot of pain... Why would someone try to hurt daddy???"

I reached out and held Zack's little hand, frowning a little at what Mandie said about coming to find the kids sooner. "Oh. Sorry..." I apologized before realizing I had a perfectly good excuse not to search for Zack and Abigail sooner. "In my defense though, I was kind busy saving my friend's sister's life." I could hear Abigail start to male whining noises behind me so I let go of Zack's hand and turned around. I headed over to the bouncer and took Abby out, holding her close to try and stop the whining.

Abigail continued to make whining noises for a little while but then sje started to calm down. Her little hands gripped at daddy's shirt and she pulled it a little, almost ripping it with the extra strength she got from being part vampire.

"Hmmm... But it might be funny..." I jokingly made it sound like I wasn't going to agree to it, but then I just smiled and nodded. "Okey dokey. I promise to make sure you don't do anything stupid." I gave Suzie a quick kiss on the cheek and then grinned.

Shamisen give Tara a little nod. "I promised to be your bestest friend ever and to never leave you." Unless, of course, Tara wanted him to leave one day. Then he would respect her wishes and go.

I grimaced slightly at the mention of my birthday but shrugged it off, knowing that it could've been worse - Jay could've thrown a party. "Thanks Jay." I had never liked my birthday. It was the one day of the year that was all about me and I didn't like being in tue spotlight. As I walked into our room, I headed over to the crib and smiled at Tara. "Taylor saod you can share her room." I informed my little girl.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:35 pm

mello

Tifa: "How come? Did something wrong happen?" I asked,why would he be ok-ish? He would always say fine.

Jessie: "Oh really?" she ran faster and jumped on him "Got'cha! Dont forget daddy,I have demons too!" she giggled "You forgot didnt you daddy?"

Aqua: I smile "Thank you very much"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:42 pm

hai wolfy :3 im lonely in the morning,im suprised I finally cought youh lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:46 pm

*waves video* wwwooiooolllllfffffyyyy llllooookkkk whhhaaaattt iii gooooottt~ a remix
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:46 pm

"Because you can't wear your christmas present anymore," I answered with a smile smile. "And I need to find you another present in less than a week." Tifa's cowgirl outfit would have to become a birthday present instead, but still I had hardly any time to find a replacement gift.

Vincent fell to the floor and quickly put out his hands to stop him from hurting himself. "No, I didn't forget." He replied to his daughter. "I didn't know you were allowed to use the speed of your demons. Also, I was only jogging, not running."

Hi!

A remix version? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 pm

yush XD its cool you can acually hear the lyrics better and it sounds great! :3

Jessie: "Well.Im the demon,I can do what I please!" She giggled "and im little so im slower than you,daddy" she sat on his back "i win"
NO! I GTG!! TT_TT bbl

Tifa: "Oh.Well theres some time left.DOnt worry so much.Okay? dont strain yourself" I run and hand thought his hair.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:57 pm

It prefer the original. And ok! Bye!

Vincent chuckled slightly and shook his head. "I was only going half my speed, so your win wasn't a fair one." He stated. "However, if we do a rematch, I wont hold back and run at my full speed. Then we shall see who wins."

As Tifa ran her hand through my hair, I closed my eyes contently. I really liked it when she did that, I wasn't sure why, I just did. "Ok, I'll take easy. I promise." Hmmm... What could I get Tifa though? New gloves maybe? No, she had bought new gloves just recently. And I had given her the locked heart necklace a couple days ago... "Is there anything you'd like for christmas?" I asked Tifa, opening my eyes as I waited for an answer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 am

I'm up too early but that's ok because I'm super happy! *Dancing*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 am

How come you're so happy?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:05 am

Er... Idk ^_^ Liar *chuckle* Shuddup! Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:06 am

O...k...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am

Psh, Jasie happy too! Sure am! Cause Tony touched her butt XDDD No! Right... I know you sorta like it XDD Did not! Did too! Did not! Did too! XDDDD
It's sort of sad when the Jasmines fight with each other because they really are incredibly similar..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:13 am

Lol XD It's kind of weird, but cool. I never seem to fight with my clone. Well... I could start a fight between us if you want Very Happy Gavin has such an annoy- DON'T SAY ANYTHING MEAN ABOUT GAVIN!!! *Giggles a little.* - ing squeaky voice. -_-... Right! Where's Vincent's gun! O.O Woah! Calm down! I didn't mean a physical fight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:17 am

XDDD You know... I think I'm happy cause Jasie's happy actually! Our emotions seem to be closely linked now that I mention it... Which is why I'm awesome like that! XD Psh... XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 am

Hmmm... I think my emotions are closely linked with Jeremy, Bex and Joe... I think... Whenever Jeremy's sad, I'm sad, whenever Bex is happy, I'm happy, and whenever Joe's sadistic... Muwahahaha! >:3 But if he's becoming good now he wont be sadistic anymore. O.O I didn't think of that! Stupid anime! It gives me good ideas but doesn't show me the bigger picture!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 am

Now I've found two songs which are good for Vincent! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:21 am

XD You didn't realize that? *Rocking out to Miranda Cosgrove* No judging!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:26 am

I was just thinking about torturing him with the knowledge of what he had done to people and giving him constant nightmares about it -_- Maybe I'll need to bring Calvador out of the shadows more often. And Hellmasker. *Evil smirk.* It would be my pleasure to kill people. O.O Don't do it! The same goes for Hellmasker. He could hurt Lilly. Exactly! Muwahahaha! O...k... Who's Miranda Cosgrove?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 am

She was in some disney show or something when she was younger. This is one of her songs. The one me and Jasie are rocking out to right now. She also did Kissing U
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next