House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Bizarre
DeathToll
Shiny
Scampi
Meow=^.^=
rae
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
14 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Meh, I'm starting to get tired. And I have lots of work to do tomorrow so... =\ I guess I'll be going for the night.. *feels bad about going since people are gonna be getting on soon*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:06 pm

The guest twas me. My internet crashed while I was still on and then we went out to see the lights. So I guess I was on the entire time Razz

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Howdy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:34 pm

"Other shifters as in other people that transform into things, yes. Other shifters as in other shapeshifters, no, you're the first one I've talked to." I explained. "I'm more of a 'study from afar' girl, so I don't really talk to people much."

Suzie was asleep at the moment, but luckily not in a coma, just sleeping. I was holding her hand whilst she slept, not wanting to let go of her ever again in case I really did lose her. Now that Suzie was out of the coma, I was starting to eat more and starting to worry a bit more health, and I had even managed to have a nap, but I couldn't sleep right now, because I was enjoying watching my sleeping beauty.

"Duruduru." That sound nothing like Drek, but Abigail smiled and clapped at her attempt anyway. She waved both hands in front of her and then was so happy that she had made a friend, that she began bouncing up and down in mommy's arms.

Kiara thought for a moment and shrugged. "I can climb trees!" Shehad done it last week when mommy and daddy were fighting in the water. "Why? Do I get to climb trees? Are we hunting in the trees, mommy?"

I was in my room, reading my spell book and remembering the spells. I was hoping that Kiara and Lucy was ok, though they'd probably be ok since they were only hunting.

He was watching Joe from a tree outside the window, a glared filled with hatred on his face. Oh how he just wanted to end his life there and then, but to kill without a plan would be reckless. In order to murder the murderer, he first had to somehow lure the murderer outside, and then justice could be served.

As Jenna hung up I sighed and leaned against the kitchen counter. Suddenly I wasn't very hungry anymore, so I chucked the blood bag away. Why had she gone? What was wrong? Why did she have to leave her sister and her friend?

"Ok." I called the waiter over and he quickly brought the bill. Once I had paid, I stood up, grabbed the bag with the camera in it with one hand whilst holding my other hand out to Nathalie. "Lets go."

As we walked, I rested my head on Kyle's arm slightly, enjoying our time together. I could smell squirrels nearby which made my grip on Kyle's hand tighten, because I refused to ruin alone time by chasing after a squirrel.

Hellmasker started up his chain and attacked Hojo, but the chainsaw was deflected by a long sword. A familiar longsword! And Hojo's eyes were now green and cat-like instead of black and beady! This wasn't just Hojo any more. This was Hojo and Sephiroth in one body. Hellmasker was not able to defeat this opponent and Hojo escaped, so he turned and focused on the two who wouldn't escape, who were two weak to escape! Holding the chainsaw high, Hellmasker stalked towards Darkess, a crazy smilehidden behind the mask. 'No! Leave Darrrkess alone!' Came Galian's thoughts, practically a growl, being protective of his love. He went ignored, and Hellmasker got dangerous closed to Darkess. 'Enough! Don't you dare hurt her!' Galian started fighting back, desperately trying to take control. Hellmasker's appearance flickered between him and Galian before the Galian beast finally gained control. "Darrrkess!" He exclaimed, still kind of in shock to see her as her own person. Great, now there were two girls but only one host! Galian kind of wished he could split now too, just so that he could spend all his time with the female demon... Wait! Now was not the time for this! The Galian beast bent down and pressed his muzzle to Darkess' forehead, trying to be comforting, before picking her up. He was going to run off then, but he knew that the host would never forgive him for leaving Lilly behind, so he smashed the glass tube, allowing the water to flow out before catching Lilly in his free arm as he fell. And then he ran. The hoverboard would be no use because there were too many people, so he just ran to the one place he knew they would be safe, 7th Heaven.
((Tifa's gonna have a busy day XD))

"What, you know about that?!" Almost instantly I got paranoid that we had been spied on so I quickly checked the tv channels for something that said 'Princess Yuffie sleeps with her boyfriend!'. Nothing. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Uhhh... Nevermind." I bet Cloud looked cute in his sleep. I mean, he kinda looked like Hayden, and Hayden looked cute in his sleep so Cloud must do too, right? "So, are you thinking about giving this chocobo jr godparents? Perhaps a young, awesome ninja who thinks your the best buddy in the whole wide world?"

"It's fine, child." Shamisen assured Tara, his eyes closing relaxedly as he began to purr. "The only friend I need is you." The purring continued as the male calico's tail started swaying from side to side slowly.

Thinking for a moment, I just shrugged as I returned to Jay's side. "I'm not sure, however they're a young couple, just like us, so they're most likely spending time together on a date... Or kissing." I grimaced at the latter, a memory of Taylor and Kyle kissing earlier still in my head - I preffered not to witness my daughter kissing anyone.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:18 pm

hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Hey! How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:21 pm

alright i suppose annoyed at my dad an i have a stomach ache but other then that im fine u
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm good thanks. I hope your stomach feels better soon! And I hope your dad stops being annoying!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:23 pm

yeah same thanks
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 pm

You're welcome ^_^

Gah! I want to rp as Hojo again! He was awesome to rp as! He is not coming back! Well... You - or rather, Hellmasker - didn't kill him, so he could come back! *Glares.* *Stickls tongue out.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:28 pm

yeah he sounds like an... interesting guy
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:34 pm

He's a psychopathic scientists who experiments on humans, including himself without showing any signs of remorse and doesn't even really care about the human race. Of course he's interesting! XD Hmmm... Maybe I should make him experiment on Hayden next, *Smirks.* DON'T YOU F***ING DARE, YOU CRAZY DAUGHTER OF A B****! LEAVE HAYDEN ALONE, AND TOBY TOO, OTHERWISE I'LL SHOVE MY F***ING SHURIKEN UP YOU *SS!!! O.O I wasn't expecting that big a reaction! Yuffie... Are you ok! What do you think, Einstein?! ... I think it's that time of the month... *Deathglare.* Gah! Don't kill me! *Hides behind Vincent.* -_-... I'm always the shield -_-...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:35 pm

UG! I wish Scampi would get on already! I have 15 hours till a party and I want to go to bed. -.-
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:36 pm

She's on! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:38 pm

*opens mouth to say something then closes it for a moment* -.- wow.
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Hee hee! You are magic!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Woah... *walks over to yuffie wrapping an arm round her reasuringly* Nothing going to happen to me don't worry. Or Toby either. hey hrs an scampi
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Ug. Im so freaking tired. Half an hour till 4 and I feel like shit. Scampi you should get on so we could RP. I read about the college thing not sure what the hell happened with the cops and the other stuff... So hoping you could excplain. XD
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:43 pm

*Rolls eyes and removes Hayden's arm, not in the mood for hugs and stuff.* Yeah right. You're not psychic Hayden. You don't know that she won't do something! *Storms off to the kitchen annoyedly.* O.O Yeah... Deffinately the wrong time of the month... *Smirks a little.* Unless she has pregnancy mood swings.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Hey guys, yeah IM on, tired though, woke up like... 10 minutes ago? And then I was reading up. DIdn't think anyione was on.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Hee hee hee ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:50 pm

*glares at bex* Don't you dare. Your just making everything worse, isn't it bad enough your using hurting me and Toby to wind her up. And I swear if ever hurt Toby i will personally turn you into a rat.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Sorry Hayden! In a sadistic mood and it's fun to annoy Yuffie. *Sticks out tongue.* And I don't mind being turned into a rat. But I'll stop anyway, it's getting a bit boring now Razz *Toasts a pop tart then walks back in, sitting on the couch and eating her pop tart with a scowl on her face.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:59 pm

*Runs in an jumps on haydie* Haydie!!! *sees yuffie* Whats wrong with yuffie? *messes up toby's hair an frowns a bit* She's just not in a good mood Thats an understatment *glares*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 pm

*Chuckles.* *Gives Bex another deathglare.* *Hides under Vincent's cape.* *Grimaces and pulls the cape away from Bex.* Hee hee ^_^" *Rolls eyes and continues eating her pop tart.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next