House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Bizarre
DeathToll
Shiny
Scampi
Meow=^.^=
rae
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
14 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 am

I think I gtg now xP I can get on right after school though so Very Happy YAY!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:24 am

Ok bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:25 am

Okay Yay! Oh ya class is almost over... *groans* I hate this class and the class after and the class after...

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:26 am

this class is over soon. *sob* no more computers!
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 am

REL I WILL NOT REPOST it is on pgs 38-39. Very Happy
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:29 am

Hee hee hee ^_^ Japanese christmas songs :3 Santa Claus is coming, to town!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:32 am

Gah! Had to go take care of bunnie. She's scared of my dog. Poor bunneh!

Dayna- "Okie dokie!" I say and then we walked to the bus stop, I had some change in my pockets. When it finally arrived, I let Bex get on first.

Kyle- "Yay me!" I say, wait, hadn't I said that earlier too? Oh well! "Ii've had quite alot of practice at this game, I guess that's why I'm so go at it." I added with a smile.

Nathalie- Smiled and took a sip of my drink.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:41 am

Poor evil bunny!

When I got on and paid for my ticket, I sat down in one of the seats, continuing to feed Cody his milk until it was all gone. Thing was going to be Cody's first adventure. That thought made me grin, because your first adventure was an awesome thing. "So, how're you feeling?" I asked Dayna who sat down next to me, hoping she understood that I meant mentally, not physically.

"Mhmm." I smiled and gave Kyle a nod. "And your prize for winning is." Then I leant over and gave him a kiss. It wasn't long, it was just a short, sweet one. Once I pulled away, I added. "I'm bored now, lets find something else to do."

The waiter came with our food pretty quickly and I thanked him before beginning to eat, every now and then glancing over at Nathalie. She looked so pretty today, it was unbelievable. I still didn't get how I was so lucky, but I was grateful to have Nat as a girlfriend and... I really loved her, she was amazing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:49 am

Dayna- "Nervous... Worried... Scared..." I muttered the three main emotionals. To be honest, I was feeling eerything, but nothing. If you know what I mean. I didn't know what I was meant to feel. So maybe that's why. Why was I scared? That the baby was going to die? That Max would leave me? That- No. Lets just... Think... About something else...

Kyle- I smiled again. "What d'you wanna do now?" I asked her, not really knowing what we could do. Apart from go to town and have some of my fun. I don't think she's like that though.

Nathalie- I smiled and ate my food, a little bit more delicately than usually though, probably because it was in a restuarant or something. I had seen Xavier glancing at me, usually, I would yell at someone for watching me eat, but I guess he had an excuse. After all, he was my boyfriend!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:56 am

I sighed and shuffled Cody into one arm, wrapping the other arm around my best friend in a comforting hug. "It's gonna be ok Dayna, trust me." I reassured her, although I wasn't really too sure, just being hopeful. From the sounds of it, Dayna took quite a beating. Twice. It would be a miracle if the baby lived... But I was going to remain positive, because Dayna needed positivity right now.

"Ummm... I dunno." I shrugged. I felt like chasing some squirrels, but that wouldn't really be fun for Kyle, and I wanted to do something we could both have fun doing. "Whatever you wanna do."

I was a fast eater, so I finished way before Nathalie and just sat there, sipping my coca cola whilst she continued eating her food. "Does it taste nice?" I asked curiously, hoping it was ok because I didn't want it to be bad and make Nat unhappy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:21 am

Scampi just had a mea fit beacuse her internet failed, so I told her to go sit in the corner and calm down.

Nathalie- I nodded. "Mm, It's good." I say as my food finally disappeared. Normally, this kind of thing, like the food I mean, would be gone within a minute... But I had made it last. I smiled as I finished and took another sip of my drink.

Kyle- I thought for a moment. "How about a little walk?" I say, not really knowing what to do...

Dayna- I nodded. "I do trust you, and I always will." I say with a very small smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:28 am

((Woah! This Kenshin movie is gory! How many people is Kenshin going to kill?! He's an assassin! He's gonna kill loads! True... And it's ok Dayna ^_^))

"Good." I grinned before adding. "So, are you ready to go home or would you like dessert or something?"

"A walk sounds good." I answered, getting up and turning off the games console and tv. I then walked back over to Kyle and held out a hand to help him up.

"Well... That sounded mushy." Laughing a little, I realised that the bus had entered the hospital car. "But I appreciate it anyway. Now come on, lets get off of the bus before we end up somewhere random." I stood up and started walking down to the front of the bus, hoping Dayna was following and not frozen on her chair or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:36 am

Dayna- I laughed and followed her. "Okay..." I say more to myself. I can do this. I know I can!

Nathalie- "Uhhm..." Hmm... We could just have the cake we baked at home or something, besides I didn't really feel hungry right now. "We'll go home now." I say with a smile.

Kyle- I smiled and took her hands and got up. Still holding her hand, we walked outside the mansion, near the forest.

Stupid Scampi. She has loads of homework to do, couldn't she have done it earlier in the week?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:46 am

We walked into the hospital, me, Dayna and little Cody, and I spoke to the receptionist. Her eyes widened - whether it was because I had told the baby could be injured or the pregnant woman was the famous singer, Dayna Rainbow, I wasn't sure - before telling us to take a seat while she contacted the doctor.
((You can play the doctor because I don't know whether you want the baby to be ok or not))

"Ok." I called the waiter over and he quickly brought the bill. Once I had paid, I stood up, grabbed the bag with the camera in it with one hand whilst holding my other hand out to Nathalie. "Lets go."

As we walked, I rested my head on Kyle's arm slightly, enjoying our time together. I could smell squirrels nearby which made my grip on Kyle's hand tighten, because I refused to ruin alone time by chasing after a squirrel.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:53 am

I want the baby to miraculously be ok! Oh and can you be the doctor? I need to do some homework D: In fact, Im only gonna RP Dayna.

Dayna- I waited nervously. WHy was I so nervous? I had been able to sing in front of millions of people, had a fan attack at college, put up with this all, but now... All that didn't seem to matter. Because this was the most nervous I had been in a very very long time.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:55 am

HAIIII!

Aqua: I moved my hands from his chest so he could pull me closer,but our bodies were already pressing against eachother.Thinking about this made me blush more.But I didnt care,this is what I ejoyed and been entertained by.

Darkess: I laughed and shook my head "It looks like you havent eaten in years gal" He was very hungry.I kinda figured since he scarfed down the bacon and licked the plate

skippy for tiff and cloud?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 am

The doctor came to the waiting area with a clipboard with the notes of what the receptionist had told him written down. "Miss Rainbow?" He called, looking around and then giving her a small encouraging smile when he saw the nervous look on the singer's face.

I took a deep breath and stood up, putting on my best smile in the hopes of calming Dayna down a little so that she wasn't so nervous. "Come on, Dayna, let's go and prove to you that the baby's perfectly fine."

The Galian beast nodded in agreement, for it was technically the host who did all the eating for his demons, the demons just killed, especially Hellmasker, he was a nightmare!

((Sure! I just wish midget would come on because I want to make Yuffie and Hayden go to sleep so that Yuffie can phone Tifa in the morning and tell her about getting married and, when Tifa tells Yuffie about being pregnant, say "Really? I thought the wimpy chocobo was too scared to fade! Heck! I thought he didn't know how to fade!" And then ask loads of awkward questions XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:06 am

Dayna- I nodded and stood up.

Sorry for terrible post D: Trying to do flipping geography-mega-confuseing-stupid-pointless-homework!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:09 am

*Bursts into laughter.* Speaking of awkward questions, Kenshin's friend is almost as bad as Yuffie XD Poor poor Kenshin. He helps a girl out and suddenly he's being asked questions about fading with her, even though he didn't! XD And it's ok Scampi! Should we continue this tomorrow when you're not doing homework? Would that be easier?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:09 am

XD poor tifa...XD

Tifa: I had woken up at 8:07am. not late i know,I seen Cloud sleeping so I just let him sleep,not wanting to get up.I looked down at my stomache,liiiiitttttlllleeee bump not too big,it just looked like i had eaten more than I normally do.Soon,this woudlnt be easy to hide,even when its like 6,7,or 8 months old.

Darkess: I finished the sasuage and put it on his plate. "Im going to teach you more words later,alright?" I atleast wanted to talk to him.Insted of read what he said.

O.o I HAVE IDEA! but it has to do with the stupid squeaker hojo..the HELIUM SUCKER!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:12 am

No, I wanna do it now. I'm just tired of so much homework! I need this to keep me... Semi-sane!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:23 am

((Ok Scampi. Hojo: Ah, so you require my assistance in something? Well, as long as I get to kill Valentine and use his precious fiance as my latest experiment, that's fine by me. *Evil high pitched laugh.* *Galian snarls.*))

I felt Tifa move a little and slowly opened my eyes to realise my head was pressed up against her back (He's sleeping behind her) and all I could really see was her black-brown hair and the black leather of the outfit she slept in last night because she was too lazy to change - and so was I so I couldn't really have a go at her for it. "Good morning Tifa." I mumbled, my voice hoarse from using it the first thing in the morning.

The Galian beast jumped up and now excitedly, almost dropping the sausage on the floor but catching it just in time. He ate it, plate his plate down, and then started jumping up and down. The dog-demon was really looking forward to learning more human words, because then he could speak to Darkess normally.

Dayna, the doctor and I - holding Cody - walked down to the doctor's office and I took a seat inside.

"Hmmm... So you fell down the stairs ((Bex used it to cover up the fact that Dayna had been beaten up)) and you're worried about the baby's safety, correct?" He asked before adding. "Have you felt any odd abdominal pains since the fall?" He started setting the ultrasound so that he could check on the baby.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 am

O.o wtf!? HELIUM SUCKER KNOWS MY PLAN!? I DIDNT EVEN SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX

Tifa: I smiled and turned "Morning" I faced him "You look so tired still.Did the bar go well?" I asked,hoping it was fine.

Darkess: Laughed

well,I shall explain...thing is you know how lil and darkess are combined? Well,lilly gets kid-well....-Angelnapped (XD) and taken to wherever hojo is.He experiments on her,seperating the 2 but has lilly in a water tube thiny and darkess is out on the ground..and hojo just does something,I dont know that part yet XD you can have an Idea XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:31 am

Dayna- I rubbed the upper part of my arm, still nervous. Yeah, falling down stairs was a brilliant excuse Bex. Oh well. Lets just say that anyway. Maybe I fell down like, seven flights of stairs haha! "Uhm, not really..." I hadn't even been feeling anything before the 'fall' either. "But I was sick yesterday." I added quietly. Throwing up was usually a sign...

bbs
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:31 am

Hey guys i'm just eating before i go.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content