House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Bizarre
DeathToll
Shiny
Scampi
Meow=^.^=
rae
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
14 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 pm

XD I gtg guys,post for me please! :3 so i can reply in the mornin
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Are you surreeee...? I think the giver died for sure though. Because it says he heard music but he never heard it before and he told the giver to keep those memories but then when someone dies there memories get released so I think the Givers memories got sent to Jonas. And o..my....god o_o

Max: I kiss her more passionately still smiling.

c ya Very Happy

Last edited by Tony the...Tiger? on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:08 pm

baiiiiiii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Tonks: I was so pissed off I punched a tree. Which I really shouldn't of done because I heard a bone crack. S***!!! that hurt like hell. I cradled my left hand to my chest muttering swear words under my breath. I needed to get some ice on it before it swelled up anymore. But that meant walkin back past Sam. Great. I turned back around and headed back to the mansion. Once I got out of the trees I ignored Sam and kept walking. "What happened? Are you alright?" I rolled my eyes. "I punched a tree when I should of punched you." then I slammed the door in his face before going into the kitchen and putting some ice on my hand. I didn't know who I was more mad at. Sam for treating me like a baby or Ryan for being a wuss an not letting me leave last night.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:09 pm

I just made the best grilled cheese. Like oh. It was heavennnnnnnn. <3
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:09 pm

The girl was dying, I could see that as soon as I arrived. Her friend was standing over her, shaking like a leaf in the cold. The friend had given her coat to the dying girl, but it wasn't doing her much good. I watched impartially. I had seen stuff like this too many times to be disturbed by it.

I could actually see the moment she died. The life just slipped out of her, the color fell away from her skin. I stepped closer carefully, trying not to disturb the stricken friend. I inched closer until I caught the spirit of the girl in my arms. She weighed barely anything.

See, not romantic. And it's interesting.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Ryan: I watch her come back holding her hand and I frown in confusion.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Zach- I smiled, kissing her a bit more deeply, starting to actually make out with her a bit. Ya... Taking the kiss nice and slow just went out the window, didn't it? Oops.. Oh well! This was just as awesome! Edited. Check page 35

Jasmine- "You know.. This movie's good and all but it's hard to focus on stuff sometimes... You know?" Even I didn't really know what I was talking about.. Oh well! Maybe he did!

Hey Rae!

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Tonks: The ice was helping but not much. I took it off and wrapped my hand tightly in a bandage wincing slightly. It wasn't the best but it should keep my knuckle in place intil it healed. I looked out the window and noticed Sam was gone. I let out a sigh of relief. Then ran up to my room. Going over to the window I opened it and climbed back onto the roof. I saw Ryan laid there and gritted my teeth. I didn't really want to loose my temper with him to. But I was on a short fuse. "Next time I say I'm leaving let me!"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 pm

I couldn't believe Moth was dead. She was my best friend, she couldn't be dead! I wiped tears from my eyes, desperately checking for a pulse on her cold wrist over and over again, with the same result.

Soon I realized there was someone behind me. I turned, ready to smash in the skull of whoever had watched Moth die without doing anything, but when I spun around, there was no one there. But yes! There was someone, a dark-robed figure disappearing rapidly through the mists. He - I assumed it was a he - was carrying something. I could tell by the way he moved. Dropping Moth's lifeless arm, I ran after him. I don't know why, I just had the feeling maybe he could help me.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Tony: I nod in agreement. "Yea same here."

Ryan: I stand up and look at her. Her hand was wrapped in a bandage and her hair was bright red. She was definitely angry. All I could do was go with it. "Okay."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Yo!

Random thought... You know it's a good day when you witness the basketball guys pantsing each other. (X lawll.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Tonks: Well that was easy. I calmed down a little and let my hair colour die down a little, so it wasn't as bright. "Okay" I turned my back on him fighting for a reason to stay mad at him. I raised my hand to brush my hair from my face and winced when I'd automatically used my left one. Well there was a reason.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Hmm... I feel like rping someone who's not happy all of a sudden... But who... Tanya! Come here! What. >.> Go do something! Get hurt, break a bone, drown your sorrows more, something! Very Happy *Flips Mort off and just walks off* Aw... Sad

Jasmine- "But that's ok," I mused, "Cause I have something- well really someone- much better to focus on!" I still wasn't making sense to myself. When I got hyper I tended not to. I just said the first thing that came to mind. That usually resulted in some strange conversations...

I wouldn't want to witness that.. I'm totally anti hazing, homophobia, bullying, teasing, and making jokes about cutting and depression *Glares off into the distance thinking of a certain someone*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:27 pm

I congratulated myself on another successful spirit pick-up. I didn't know why I had been so nervous. I guess something about that girl had spooked me. Not the dead one, the living one. It was something in the way she seemed so determined to bring back her friend. I had a feeling that if she saw me, I wouldn't be able to make her forget easily.

I had always been a fast runner, and the guy ahead of me started getting nearer. I could see what he was carrying better. It was a person. One foot was extending out into my line of sight, but other than that, the person was completely obscured.

I <3 my puppy! She's soooo cute!
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:27 pm

now who could that be, Feu?
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Ryan: "What happened to your hand?"

Tony: "We have so much in common. So do I." (Wink)
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 pm

AUGH! I KEEP POOFING!!! STUPID ESSAY!
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 pm

They were just joking around. All of the guys are hilarious. We just lightly tease each other, lawl. I don't want the season to end. ): it ends mid January! *frowny face*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Tonks: "I punched a tree"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi. Im Back. Reposties?
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Ryan: "Why...?"
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Ya... I'm just super sensitive to stuff...
Shuddup. I hate him now... What the heck was I thinking back then?! *Starts grumbling to self* *Points to Mort with one hand and uses the other to do the crazy thing.* *Glare* XDDD *Sticks out tongue* *Follows suit*

Jasmine- "Ya... We do have a lot in common, huh? That's probably what makes us work so well." I said with a smile. "I mean, sure we might fight a couple times but what couple doesn't right? And when we make up it just gets better! Like right now!"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 pm

I came to the edge of the glacier. The way to the underworld was easy, now. All I had to do was jump into the Arctic waters and let myself be pulled down into my domain.

I saw the dark figure come to a stop all of a sudden. I didn't realize why until I got a little closer. Then I knew it was the end of the glacier. It was so hard to tell where things ended and began in the Arctic... Wait, what was he doing? Was he going to jump?

I stopped and hesitated for a second on the edge. For some reason, I looked behind me. Why did I do that? Then I saw the girl, the friend of the person who's soul I held in my arms, running towards me out of the mists.

"Stop!" I screamed. Bad enough that he was jumping, but to take that poor person with him... Id didn't think I could bear more death today.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Tony: I chuckle and nod in agreement. "Yep."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content