House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Bizarre
DeathToll
Shiny
Scampi
Meow=^.^=
rae
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
14 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:11 am

Dayna- I laughed along. "I'll be right back." I said and went up to my room to drop my bag off. I had a bit of homework to do, but I'll worry about that later. Right now I needed to concentrate on life outside of school.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:14 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWW SO KAWAII!!!!!! *giggles* she finished her vampire stalker book,it was making her squeak so much today I was laughing.So this is what happened due to the end. Alexander had to go,he was from a book and somehow there was a portal that was inbetween his world and Amy's.So now,he had to go back and Amy loves him! When they were goin on their last date she said "May I come with you to watch you leave?" and her heart really ached and he said "Who said I was going through" And- *squeaks* I LOVED THAT PART!!!!!!!!!!! and then when his cousin left,he would miss his cousin so.But now insted of living a life of revenge he used his life to make anew with amy! at the end it was like........"what about Our story?" he turned,and lifted my chin kissing me with a smile "Ours has just begun"...........Thats when britt was like "I NEED THE SECOND BOOK!!! I WANT TO READ MORRE!" so we are gonna go find it in barnes and noble to see if they have it.*laughs*

Darkess: she smiled and nodded "Alright,do you want anything? Like in particular?" she asked,standing.

Tifa: she smiled "Good luck Cloud"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:17 am

Jenna- I nodded a little bit. "Ok, thanks Jer. You're a great friend.." My voice trailed off as I said it. This was getting harder.. But when the bus started slowing down I decided it was time to get off. "I think I'm here.." When the bus came to a stop I stood up and went down the aisle and off the bus but stayed on the phone for just a bit longer.

Jay- Sapphira really didn't want another pet, huh? Well, it was fair enough that we not get another pet unless she wanted to. So I stood up and Went to Tara, crouching down next to her and ruffling her hair. "Sorry kiddo. We're just gonna have Shamisen for now, ok?"

Tara- I frowned a bit, my bottom lip puffed out. "But... But Mommy said we could.." I frowned a bit more then sighed. "Fiiiiiine... But I'm gonna go hang out with Shami then," I said, sticking out my tongue and running to the stairs. I had to slow down though to crawl up the stairs.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 am

"Okies!" I walked into my room and noticed that Tyler was awake and grinned. "Good morning sleeping beauty." I giggled, bending down and giving him a kiss right on the lips. "I need you to do me a favour today, if that's ok. Me and Dayna need to go and do some girl things, so can you please look after TJ? I'll take Cody with me and, don't worry, should you choose to help, you'll be rewarded." I winked flirtatiously and then giggled more, because I was such a failed flirt and was only really messing around anyway.

The Galian beast thought for a moment before writing in the darkness again. 'MEAT MEAT MEAT! I love meat!' He laughed in his strange, choking-sound way and then held a hand out for Darkess, wanting to help her up.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need it if any of the customers get drunk." I chuckled a little because most of the time, Tifa actually dealt with kicking the drunk people out. I only really stepped in when the guys were flirting with Tifa and getting too close for comfort. Then I got a little... Protective.

"Ok, well, when you find out where 'here' is, let me know." I wanted to tell her to come back and hang out with me, but everyone had to go their seperate ways eventually, and Jenna needed time alone... But why did 'time alone' involve going away???

I frowned up watching my daughter's sad face and sighed, leaning back into the sofa. "And now I've made her sad. Perhaps I'm not so smart." I muttered to myself before looking at Jay. "Do you think we should buy her another pet, Jay? I mean, I'm not sure whether I'd be able to handle having two slightly annoying talking animals but... I don't want Tara to be upset. What do you think we should do?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 am

Tyler- The kiss woke me up... "Yeah of course," I say with a small laugh. He was still asleep as far as I knew... But I'd look after him when he did wake up.

Dayna- I walked to outside my room and waited outside Bex's.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 am

Dayna's band reminds me of lemonade mouth. 3 girls, 2 guys. XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:32 am

Darkess: she laughed and took his hand standing

Tifa: "yeah,but you have to do all that..sorry"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:33 am

Haha xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:34 am

Jay- I thought about it for a moment before shaking my head. "Nah. She may be sad now but she'll forget all about it in no time. Don't worry. And maybe when she's older and she can take care of it we'll reconsider."

Jenna- I shook my head, taking a seat at the bench at the bus station while I talked. "Sorry.. I can't. I don't want people to know where I am. And I think I gotta go find a place to stay now. So... I guess we'll talk some other time, ok?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:38 am

wanna rp mortie too or nah? what about you scampi? lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:41 am

Ya, sure. You need a repost?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:41 am

no but i know u do XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 am

Britt-21 wrote:

Aqua: "hmm,....I dont know either!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:45 am

Psh, you edited it, like, a minute ago XD

Zach- Hmm... I rubbed the back of my neck, trying to come up with something. "We could play COD if you want." I was actually ok at that game! I hadn't played it in forever though so I might actually suck... Oh well.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:46 am

I grinned and kissed Tyler again. "Thanks! You're the best." Then I stood up and walked over to Cody, picking him up - which caused him to wake up and look at my with sleepy, kind of confused looking eyes. "Good morning, my little man. Ready to go on an adventure today?" I laughed slightly and kissed Cody's head before walking to the door. "See ya Tyler!" Dayna was waiting right outside my room and I gave her a kind of more controlled smile, not my crazy grin from being with Tyler. "I'll just make a bottle of milk for Cody and we'll be on our way, ok? Cody can drink it on the way to the hospital."

I shook my head, blonde spikes falling in front of my eyes. "It's ok. I think I can handle the bar when you finish work early." Well, maybe not, but for Tifa's sake I had to give it a go. Besides, I was pretty sure no one would want to get drunk on a Monday night.

Pressing a 'kiss' to Darkess' head, he walked the female demon into the kitchen and then grabbed anything meaty out of the fridge and freezer - bacon, sausages, chicken, burgers, everything. He handed it all to his love with a smile on his dog-like face.

"Ok." I sighed and laid my head in Jay's lap, looking up at the ceiling. "I just don't want to make her upset though. And I certainly don't want to seem like the bad guy. And I've just realised, Tara went upstairs without even learning a spell." Wow, I was slow today. Slow and stupid.

So I couldn't even come and see her? Not fair! What if she was dying or something? I wouldn't be able to find her! "But Jenna..." I let out a little sigh, knowing that Jenna was probably be as stubborn as her sister is towards doctors and nurses. "Fine. We'll talk some other time..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:48 am

XD yush!

Aqua: "okay,sounds good!"

Speaking of COD i havent been on in like forever lol

Tifa: "you sure?"

Darkess: she shook her head with a smile and she took the few meats and set up pans to cook them
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:53 am

Another nod. "I'm positive." And our first customer came in and took a seat in a booth, starting our busy bar day.
((Skippy until Cloud closes up?))

The Galian beast's smile grew and he put whatever was left back in it's appropriate place. He then walked over to Darkess, wrapping his arms around her waist in a hug from behinf and she cooked his carnivorous breakfast.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:56 am

NOW I DO FIRST PERSON SINCE IM ADDICTED TO THE VAMPIRE STALKER BOOK! O.o i shall...WAIT! YES!

sure

Tifa: I was laying in bed,sleeping.Keeping a child in a womans belly is work,they acually make you more tired than what you expect.

Darkess: I smile,and looked up at him "Hello there" I giggle and went back to cooking,I had to teach him more words to speak,its a bit silent.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 am

Psh, I hated COD and Modern Warfare but I needed some variety in my characters XD

Jenna- "Sorry.. Maybe I'll call you in a few days and let you know.." I wiped off my eyes. I wasn't crying but I could feel the tears gathering. I didn't want to deal with this... "I lo- I'll, uh... I'll talk to you later.." I mumbled as I hung up. Again. So close to saying it and messing it all up... When I hung up I tucked my phone in my pocket, slung my bag onto my shoulder then started walking around town.

Jay- "It's fine, love! If we gave her everything she wanted she would become pretty spoiled, wouldn't she?" I smiled down at her and rubbed Sapphira's shoulder. "She won't stay mad at you. She adores you."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:59 am

Zach- I nodded and went to the XBox, putting in the disc and passing her a controller then taking my own.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 am

Aqua: "Thank you" I say,still very happy,wow that potion really made me all happy dandy.Well lets hope this potion wont ruin it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:05 am

Zach- "Ya, no problem," I said with a smile, seeing how happy she looked. I turned to the TV, starting the game.
(I haven't played in forever so... I forgot how it works =\)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:07 am

lol yaaa

Aqua: I started the options and stuff to start the game.So eger to play.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 am

Dayna- "OKie dokie!" I say with another smile, then walked downstairs with Bex.

SOrry I poofed, had to go print homework off but we had some... Technical difficulties xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 am

Zach- Once she started the game I started playing, trying my best.
(Sorry for the fail post =\)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next