House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
hrs289
Tony
Shiny
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
14 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 pm

*Shakes head* No thanks... I'll have her present! *Wakes up.* WOOO BIRTHDAY! Even though your unidenticall twins, you guys have completely different personalitys...

Dayna- Max still didn't turn around, so I quickly ran dow the stairs, stopping and sitting on the second-to-bottom step. I ran my fingers through my hair. 18 today. My birthday. I sighed then went into the kitchen. I looked in the cupoard and sighed. No good cereals. So I decided to quickly make myself some scrambeld egg, I leaned against the counter eating it, wait, was that Matt? Couldn't be, could it? I thought he'd left! I tried to stay un noticed for now, just eating my scramblled egg, wait, why was I trying to avoid him? I dunno, maybe it was because my birthday was a time of fear for both me and Cloe too. Not a great time for us...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Sorry it took so long, I had to re write it, it disappeared.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:38 pm

((It's ok ^_^ Matt: *Shrugs.* Thats fine. I wouldn't know what to get you anyway.))

Matt: Out of the corner of my eyes I spotted the ginger hair of Dayna and smiled a little. Turning my attention away from the vampire - in fact, almost complete forgetting she was here - I gave a small wave to my kind-of co-worker. Well, more like an ex-co-worker since the music video was done now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 pm

She so has to do a song with Ed Sheeran xD GINGERS UNITE! xD

Dayna- I gave him a little smile and returned his small wave. Well, he didn't know it was my birthday, I hoped not at lleast. I finished my scrambled egg and dumped the plate in the sink, not bothering to wash it. To be honest, I just wanted to be alone in my room with my guitar. Just playing my songs over and over again. Shut out from the rest of the worlld. But I couldn't even get to my room cause Max was standing at my door like a dope. ((xD))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:47 pm

((Gingers unite!!! XD))

Matt: Dayna didn't look her usual happy self today, there was some sort of sadness in her hazel eyes, and it kind of had me worried. Angels were meant to be happy 24/7 right? Something was up. My manners long forgottenthanks to the worry I felt for my friend, I stood up without even saying goodbye to the vampire woman/girl andwalked over to Dayna. "Are you ok?" I asked, hoping that she was fine and I was wrong about her being sad.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Sorry I poofed, was doing something (:

Dayna- I nodded. "Yeah, fine, just... A little...." I couldn't think of the right word. "Just a little tired." Was my terrible excuse. I was tired in a small way. Not much but, a little. Well, in actual fact, nothing was fine, it was my birthday -- along with Cloes-- but I felt miserablle in every single way, I just tried not to show it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Matt: Everyone said they were tired when they were upset, and Dayna was a bad actress when it came to pretending to be happy. "Are you sure? Because you don't look very happy... If you need to talk to someone about it, you can always talk to me." Or she could go and tell Genine about her problems, that assistant was a surprisingly good listener!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 pm

It's ok, I'm doing something too Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:02 pm

And how would you know that Matt? Were you telling Genine how you loove Dayna? xDD

Dayna- I sighed. THere was no way I could hold back,especially when someone said that. I practically whispered. "It's MAx," I say, I didn't really want to talk about it, but if he insisted, I would tell him. Nothing in my life had been good. Especially nooot since I've moved here, all it's been is horrible.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:08 pm

((Matt: -_-... No, I talked to her about this arguement me and Sydney had. I didn't even know Dayna at the time.))

Matt: "Your boyfriend?" I asked, not really sure who Max was. I guessed it was a boyfriend, but from the sound of Dayna's voice he had upset her. Who in their right minds would upset Dayna?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:12 pm

oh... OK...

Dayna- I nodded with a small sigh. "He decides not to talk to me for ages and then POOF! He appears at my door, he's just so, UGH!"I said in frustration at the end. It was annoying but the problem was, he was a vampire... BUt... I was an angel, I could fight him if I had to... WIth my powers... But... I wouldn't do that, it wasn't part of me, it was always me who would be geting hurt.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Matt: "That's pretty stupid." I commented with slight annoyance in my voice - this Max guy really had upset Dayna. "I mean, even if he disappears for a while, he should still text you or something. It's as if he's not even serious about your relationship and you deserve someone who'd be serious about it, right? Like, not serious like 'Lets get married right now' but serious like 'I'll always spend time with you and always pay attention to you.'"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Dayna- I nodded in agreement, he understod me, but was any guys really like that? Honestly, I don't think any guy was. I shrugged. "So much for my love life." I laughed, I needed something to distract myself and I wondered if Bob had come up with a script for Enchanted yet, surely he would have, it was a simple video and could be done in one room, or for a better effect, on a hill at night and a room. It wasn't hard!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:30 pm

((Wait wait what? What script? What Enchanted?!))

Matt: "Well, there must be some guy out there who'd take the relationship seriously, you just gotta keep your hopes up. Just make sure the guy likes you for you and not your money." Xavier kept saying Sydney only liked me for my money, and every time he mentions it I frown, because I know he could be right...

((Sleepover??? Ummm... Ask Scampi. *Rushes over to Scampi.* Sleepover???))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Oh boy! Ages ago, Dayna sent an email to bob about an idea for a new video, he said it was a great idea and would get started on the script straight away... *Turns to Bex* Have the sleepover whenever. Sleepover?

Dayna- I nodded. BUt Max didn't like me for me money, did he? I hoped not anyway. I shrugged again. "I guess I'll live, I'm probably better off single anyway."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:44 pm

((Oh... Woops... Is it just gonna be the music video for Enchanted or is this a completely made up thing? Sleepover!!!))

Matt: "Maybe, it depends." I shrugged. "Independence is pretty cool, but you might necome a creepy cat lady if you don't date." I was only joking, I was pretty sure Dayna would never become a creepy cat lady.

It was almost 7:30pm, which was when Sammi said she'd show up. Me and Taylor had stolen the rec room since it had a tv, cd player and couch just like the living room and set up our sleeping bags. According to Taylor, Dayna was still in the kitchen, so we couldn't sneakily grab food until it was time to surprise her, so for now we just waited for Sammi as I listened carefully to the baby monitor set up by Cody's crib in my room.

I was keeping a close eye on Dayna, peeking into the kitchen every now and then before hiding again. She was busy talking to a guy, so it should be easy to sneak past her to the front door. This was going to be awesome!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Dayna- I laughed. "You know why that's so funny," I giggled. "I'm allergic to cats!" I don't know how, but that just triggered my giggle switch and I coudn't stop!

Sammi- THe Taxi pulled in at the mansion and I paid him, I grabbed my candyfloss machine and my chocolate fountain which were in a bag in one hand, and I grabbed my sleeping things, which were in another bag in the other hand. THen I walked silently up to the mansion, I saw Dayna in the kitchen and quickly looked in the rec room, they were in there, I walked in and smiled. "I brought a couple of extra things for the sleepover." I say, showing Bex and Taylor the chocolate fountain and candyfloss machine.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Its made up, IM just re-writing it now (:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:01 am

Matt: I laughed at the fact that Dayna was allergic to cats and then added. "Well then, lets hope you find the right guy then, otherwise you'll probably be sneezing for the rest of your life." Dayna seemed to be really giggly all of a sudden. I hoped that meant she was happy now and she had forgotten about that idiot Max being, well, an idiot.

After following Sammi back into the rec room, I squealed in excitement at the chocolate fountain and candy floss machine. "You are my new bestest friend!" I declared, giving the practically stranger a hug. "I am so going to go hyper on this stuff!"

"I think we all are." I chuckled, looking at the chocolate fountain and licking my lips absent mindedly. Mmmm, chocolate! "Thanks for coming Sammi, this should really help Dayna cheer up a little." I turned my attention towards Taylor, the person Ih ad put in charge of keep an eye on Dayna and collecting her when we were ready to start the sleepover. "Ok Taylor, you can go and get the guest of honour now."

"Aye aye captain!" I saluted to Bex and then ran out of the rec room and into the kitchen. "You're coming with me!" I exclaimed to Dayna, pointing at her so that she knew I was deffinately talking to her and no one else. Then I glanced to her friend. "And if you bring the guy, he'll be punished!"

Brb lunch.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:06 am

Dayna- Oh boy, what had I done? "Uhm, OK Taylor, well, unless you wanna be punished you better stay here." I say with one final laugh then I followed Taylor. "What have I done wrong this time?" I asked Taylor, confused why she wanted me and me alone and I was curious...

Sammi- I was a little taken back about the hug, but I hugged her back, and then she was gone again. "I think we're all gonna be hyper by the end of the night." I laughed.

OK Wollfie xD I havent even had my breakfast yet xD

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:06 am

Enchanted...

1st Verse: Sat on the floor of a small, completely white room with guitar playing song (pretending to xD), at "And it was enchanting to meet you" silver sparkles start to appear

2nd Verse: Stood up, guitar in corner, singing (mouthing) the song. "Your eyes whispered have we met?" A pair of eyes appear on white wall and underneath when the lyrics are sang, it writes 'Have we met?' At "Passing notes in secrecy" A few paper airplanes cross the room behind/in front of Dayna. "And it was enchanting to meet you, all I can say is I was enchanted to meet you...." Sparkles appear and white room fades into a hill where Dayna is stood.

Chorus (1): On a hill at night time, the stars above are 'sparkling' and Dayna is dancing on the hill (sort of). Some sort of computer effect then back to white room.

Verse 3: Dayna stood up in white room, a clock speeding through hours (For "The lingering question kept me up") And then it stops at 2(am) When it says "2am who do you love?" "I'd open up and you would say HEY!" THe word hey fades onto the white wall then fades off. "And it was enchanting to meet you, all I can say is I was enchanted to meet you...." Sparkles appear and white room fades into a hill where Dayna is stood.

Chorus 1, into chorus 2: Same as chous 1.

THen goes completely black then white room comes up again with Dayna playing guitar on, stood up this time, for the whole of "This is me praying that, this was the very first page not where the story line ends my thooughts will echo you name until I see you again these are the words I held back as I was lleaving too soon" And then at it fades white and shes sat on the floor again "I was enchanted to meet you.... PLease don't be in love with someone else, please dont have somebody waitin' on you" x2 THen sparkles fill the room and she's out on the hill again, this time with her guitar.

Last chorus to end: On hill, night time, with guitar and dancing. after end line ("Please don't have somebody waitin' on you.") She walked away, back turned on camera and down the hill till the song finishes.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:14 am

O...k...

Matt: I chuckled and waved goodbye before deciding that I was hungry, so I started making myself a sandwich.

"Nothing, nothing." I giggled as I grabbed some sweets and crisps before heading towards the rec room. "I just wanted to show you something really really cool, something you'll love." My tail was wagging back and forth excitedly as we reached the rec room and I opened my door on the sleepover. Now we could start having fun!

"Surprise Dayna!" I exclaimed as the face of my best friend and my Inu friend came into view. "And happy birthday, too!" I laughed a little at the surprised look on Dayna face and walked over to huggle her before pulling back and gesturing to the room. "Welcome to the de-stressing sleepover!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:18 am

Someone should play Sydney! It might make things awkward between Matt and Dayna or something XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:20 am

Dayna- I stood there shocked. Not really knowing how to react, I Haded my birthday, but I loved Sleepovers! "Sammi?" I asked shocked, wow she looked different.

Sammi- "Yup! It's me allright! Welcome to your sleepover!"

Yeah! I could play her if you want, I just need to know her personality!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:23 am

haiiii!!!!!! can me have reposties?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content