Who Are You?

Full Name: Dayna Rainbow
Called by?: Dayna or Day
Birthday: November 20th
Mom: Angelica Rainbow
Dad: John Black (adoptive: Dave McGraw)
Siblings: Cloe, Taylor (adoptive: Tim)

What Are You Like?

Personality: Dayna is sweet, kind and often thinks of others before herself and despite how much she's been through in life, she always tries to see the brighter side of things, which makes hersee all the positives and all the things she's thankful for.
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Human
Talents: playing guitar, singing
Flaws: really emotional (and emotionally damaged)
History: She was abused as a kid but finally ran away, she lived on the streets for a bit, before Tim found her (who lived with his dad) and offered her a home, and she became part of his family. She eventually left home to see if she could find her sister and found the mansion instead. Since then, she's dated a few guys, become famous, had a child and is now engaged.

Love Life?

Married To: No one
Children: Kara-Jayne
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Drew, Senri, Jeremy, Max.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Matt
Your type: Just someone who would like her for who she was, not for her money, and someone who would help her to try and put her past behind her, and it would be good of they were a good dad to KJ.
Fiancé(e): Matt
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Ginger!!
Eye color: Hazel
Nationality: American
Tattoos:  none
Piercings:  ears
Style:  Random and a bit girlie
What you look like:
Spoiler:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Kara-Jayne Rainbow
Called by?: Kara, KJ
Birthday: January 3rd
Mom: Dayna Rainbow
Dad: Matt Scott (Max Anderson is her real dad)
Siblings: None yet.

What Are You Like?

Personality: Sweet and giggly, mostly, she hardly ever cries and loves her family, especially Matt, she's quite a daddy's girl. She likes to listen to Dayna sing and play.
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Angel/vampire
Talents: She's a quick learner
Flaws:
History: Not much to it, she was born, grew up knowing Matt as her dad and her best friend is Cody.

Love Life?

Married To: no one
Children: none
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: no one
Your type: doesn't know yet
Fiancé(e): none
Sexual Orientation: straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  blonde
Eye color: brown
Nationality: american
Piercings:  none
Style:  doesn't really have one
What you look like:
Spoiler:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Nathalie McAllister
Called by?: Nathalie, Nat, Natty
Birthday: June 4th
Mom: Doesn't know
Dad: Doesn't Know.
Siblings: Taylor.

What Are You Like?

Personality: Nathalie is the crazy kind, as an ex-spy she is very athletic and good at dodging, hiding, running etc. She also likes doing things most people wouldn't even dare! She is also a big goof, and loves to have a laugh and play fights with her sister.
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Inu
Talents: Running, dodging, hiding, good with gadgets.
Flaws: Very ticklish! Doesn't know what it's like to have a family.
History: When Taylor was born, she got experimented on, so her parents kicked her out, feeling like she was dangerous and could harm Taylor. She got taken into the orphanage, but soon got adopted by a kind woman. She spent years then, but the woman fell ill so she had to leave. She got on the luggage cart on an open train and found a guitar, with a manual in it. She left as the train slowed down, and she learnt to play before she hit the town. She earned money from playing, and one day someone walked up to her, removed her baseball cap, spoke to her, as nobody was around. 'Listen, and listen carefully,' he said as he removed his own flat cap, revealing his own pair of cat ears, 'I am just like you, and there are many like you. I can give you a home, food, water, shelter, for free, almost. You will be an agent for me, a spy. I see great potential in you. So come with me.' He stopped, offered his hand to her, and she took it straight away. She was trained, and kept to a tight schedule, the youngest, but the best in the group. She was soon on missions, and one day, found a new home, the mansion. There she met her sister, Taylor, and the duo have been inseparable since, Nathalie also got herself a boyfriend, Xavier, she had to go on one final mission until the boss of the agency left her alone. She helped Taylor with Nate, her boyfriend who smoked, took drugs and had cheated on taylor, and she knew he only wanted to fade with her, he was also violent, which resulted in his death, he's now an angel, but still Nathalie's boyfriend.

Love Life?

Children: none
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: no one
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Xavier.
Your type: Uhm... Whatever Xavier is, that's my type!
Fiancé(e):

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Dark brown
Eye color: Brown.
Tattoos: None  
Piercings: None  
Style:  Just simple clothes as she hasn't got a lot of money.
What you look like:
Spoiler:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Tyler Stevenson
Called by?: Tyler
Birthday: December 25th
Mom: Janet Stevenson
Dad: Clyde Stevenson
Siblings: Carrie and Maria

What Are You Like?

Personality: Tyler is sweet and quite the charmer, he's willing to do pretty much anything for his family and loves them to bits, and really enjoys the time he has alone with Bex now as with three kids, it can get a bit hectic.
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Elemantalist
Talents: Can play guitar,
Flaws: can get protective
History: Tyler had a normal childhood, until the day he discovered his powers, he had an explosion of them and had to go to hospital, where the doctors wanted to experiment on him, so he escaped. Turned to crime, since he met Ramone, who used him for his own dirty deeds, then Tyler met Bex, and despite when she lost her memory, he came back, and got to get her to fall in love with him again.

Love Life?

Married To: Bex Stevenson (was Wilson)
Children: TJ, Cody, Robyn
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None that lasted very long.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Bex, duh.
Your type:
Fiancé(e): «Look at Married section»

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Brown
Eye color: Blue
Tattoos:  Nope
Piercings:  No
Style:  Tyler likes his button up shirts as they can be casual. And smart at the same times, but also likes t-shirts equally as much and tends to stick to jeans.
What you look like:
Spoiler:

Who Are You?

Full Name: TJ (Tyler Jeremy) Stevenson
Called by?: TJ
Birthday: May 30th
Mom: Bex Stevenson
Dad: Tyler Stevenson
Siblings: Cody, Robyn.

What Are You Like?

Personality: TJ is kind and caring and is a surprisingly good cook, he enjoys a laugh with his friends, and has the potential to get a girl if he wanted to, and he can also be a bit cheeky, but always puts family first and is a great brother to Cody, and can't wait to look after Robyn.
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Elementalist
Talents: Can play guitar and cook.
Flaws: Nervous around girls and can get shy if hour tries to ask them out.
History: When he was just a baby, Bex lost her memory and Tyler had disappeared, so Jer took him to an orphanage where a warlock aged him up so he could use TJ to steal things. Although one day TJ got caught so hid in the mansion, where he found his mum and dad!

Love Life?

Married To: Nobody
Children: None
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Liz
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: No one
Your type: He's still developing.
Fiancé(e): No one.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Dirty blonde
Nationality: American, but has a bit of an English accent
Tattoos:  None
Piercings:  None
Style:  He tends to stick to light colours and t-shirts.
What you look like:
Spoiler:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Kyle Satina
Called by?: Kyle
Birthday: May 4th
Mom: Gregory Satina
Dad: Olivia Satina
Siblings: Stacy Brat -_-

What Are You Like?

Personality: Kyle is very considerate and easily forgives the people who are close to him, and is good at holding grudges against the people who are against him. He enjoys life quite a lot and loves to spend time with Taylor.
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Elementalist
Talents: Can play drums and do cool stuff with fire.
Flaws: Can have a bit of a temper.
History: Before Stacy was born, Kyle was getting straight A's in school and was good there as well as at home, he helped out a lot and enjoyed spending time with his family, but when Stacy was born when Kyle was ten, things started going wrong. His parents made such a fuss over Stacy, Kyle was left alone, his friends had noticed this and Kyle was getting angry easily, so soon enough he had no friends, so he knew he needed an image, so he started being bad, his parents told off, but it only made it worse, he was expelled when he set the principles office on fire, he was so angry, and that was when he discovered his elemental powers. He left home, not taking much with him, just supplies what were really needed, no extra clothes, he was fine in his tracksuit bottoms and hoodie. He helped a gang cause crime in cities. The latest one was where the mansion was, he found the mansion there and met Taylor, because he could play the drums, he was made a part of Dayna's band. He and Taylor dated for a while, then a succubus got Kyle in a trance, making him do things he wouldn't usually, Taylor saw this and didn't realise he wasn't in control of his actions so they broke up, Kyle then went to turn himself into the police. He wanted a fresh start, but the state didn't know about everything Kyle had done so it wasn't that long of a sentence. He was thinking about leaving but Taylor convinced him not to, because she knew what really happened, so now they're dating again.

Love Life?

Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None (that lasted very long)
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Taylor
Your type:
Fiancé(e):

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Blonde
Piercings:  none
Style:  
What you look like:
Spoiler:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Samantha Phoenix
Called by?: Sammi
Birthday: August 17th
Mom: Mary Phoenix
Dad: Henry Phoenix
Siblings: Dylan

What Are You Like?

Personality: Sammi is a very flirty girl who loves to party and have fun, she has a big heart and is surprisingly smart - she's training to be a lawyer - she can usually hold her liquor and mostly manage not to get too drunk. She's also not afraid to say what's on her mind, it's not that she's gobby, but she likes to get her point across.
Favorite/theme song:
Talents: Good flirt, smart.
Flaws: She does stupid things when she's really drunk. Speaks her mind and doesn't care what other people think.
History: Sammi had a pretty normal history, she grew up with her family and when the time came she moved out to go to college. Her room mate was like her, good fun. They were good friends and both helped each other to pay the rent of the flat they lived in. Sammi had a job in a shop, but couldn't hold her tongue and ended up getting fired because she spoke her mind. She eventually couldn't keep up her rent - her friend had left - but she was good friends with Dayna - who went to the same school, she studied music and Dayna persuaded her to come live with her at the mansion.

Love Life?

Married To: No one.
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Many, but they never lasted that long.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Jason.
Your type: Uhh, I dunno, someone who likes to have as much fun as me, he's gotta be pretty good looking though, and he can't have really long hair. I hate long hair!
Fiancé(e):

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Bright blonde  
Eye color: Lime green.
Piercings:  Ears, belly button.
Style: Sammi can pull anything off if she tried, but out and about she likes to wear snug clothes to show off her curves.
What you look like:
Spoiler:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Sierra Dawling
Called by?: Sierra, Si-Si
Birthday: July 13th
Mom: Doesn't matter, she's gone.
Dad: Again. Doesn't matter.
Siblings: How many times do I have to tell you? Doesn't matter.

What Are You Like?

Personality: Sierra is kind hearted and just loves to draw. She can be quiet at times but is not exactly shy. She's also quite good at defending herself and can always come up with a way to kill time.
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Vampire
Talents: Good at drawing.
Flaws: Doesn't like talking about her family.
History: When Sierra was fifteen, it was Christmas and she was having an argument with her younger sibling Aiden, her parents said that she 'had ruined Christmas' so she left to go see her boyfrien, Ryan, it was snowing and he seemed as if he was about to kiss her - it would have been their first real kiss, and Sierra's very first real kiss - however he decided to bite her instead, and turned her into a vampire. She had read books about vampires, but never really believed in them, she just thought they were fictional. She left as she knew she was dangerous. She never saw her family again. She found the mansion and stayed there, where she met Jackson, however he was considerably older, so she felt kind of awkward, so she left for the day to get away from him because he seemed to be everywhere she went. She found Edge, and with that, Denzel. After a while, they ended up dating. However, one day, they had gotten into an argument - which Sierra blames herself for - about how Denzel wanted to stay with her forever, and would even let Sierra turn him into a vampire, but Sierra wouldn't let him 'throw his life away to become a monster'. To avoid the argument, she ran off. Just like she used to do when her parents argued late at night. She then travelled the world for a few years, drawing and dancing her way through her endless life. After spending a year or two in England, she had gotten an English accent, tyhen returned to America. The blonde hair dye had all gone, her hair completely black. She found herself in Edge again, and she saw a man who looked familiar, it turned out to be Denzel. After a few more encounters with each other, they ended up dating again, even though Sierra was still fifteen, and Denzel was eighteen. She helps Tifa and Cloud out by cleaning the house and the bar, since they let her stay. Sierra finally decided that it was time to be her age, Lily had told her that she could age her up, so Sierra went to see her, now Sierra's 22, and she's more Denzel's age, allowing them to do... More grown up stuff.

Love Life?

Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Ryan
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Denzel
Your type:
Fiancé(e):

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Black  
Nationality: American, but has a slight English accent.
Piercings:  Ears
Style: Dark-ish clothes, mainly t-shirts.
Spoiler:
What you look like:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Chloe Jade Astbury
Called by?: CJ, Clo, Chloe, Princess, Clovee (don't ask) Chloe-bom-bowey (again, don't ask), smiler, I have quite a few.
Birthday: January 23rd
Mom: Jane Friel
Dad: Gary Astbury
Siblings: Kieran, Lisa (half - dad's side), Bob, Adam (also half - mum's side).

What Are You Like?

Personality: I'm usually happy, and I'm usually at my best when given a guitar or listening to music, and although I seem so happy I have been through... Phases where I seem to hate everybody and just want to be alone. I can get anxious and nervous easily though and that's never a good thing. I also get stressed easily, and despite usually being able to handle it I have occasionally broke down under stress and pressure. Music has a high influence on my life, though, I don't know if I could have pulled through without it. Oh, and if you know me pretty well, then you know I can be pretty damn crazy.
Favorite/theme song:
Talents: Can play guitar and is an alright singer, can draw anime/manga characters alright too.
Flaws: I get nervous when meeting new people or when I have to speak publicly and I'm also pretty antisocial.
History:

Love Life?

Children: None.
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Ehh, none ^_^
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Charlie
Your type:

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Light brown, has a few ginger-ish strands though.
Eye color: Very dark brown.
Nationality: English.
Tattoos:  Nine.
Piercings:  Ears.
Style:  I just throw on whatever, but I don't really like dresses.
What you look like:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Scampi on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 46 times in total

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Temporary Characters.

Post  Scampi on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:20 am

Who Are You?

Full Name: Patch Cipriano
Called by?: Patch.
Birthday: N/A
Mom: N/A
Dad: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Where did you grow up?:  N/A

What Are You Like?

Personality: Very calm and doesn't usually speak much. He's very good at making people feel uncomfortable and uneasy. He also seems to be living in a different world as even when he is listening, it's like he's staring into nothing. He's... Complicated.
Favorite/theme song: None.
What are you?: Fallen angel.
Talents: Excellent pool player, good at lying and making people feel uncomfortable. Also good at seducting information out of people.
Flaws: Very reserved, doesn't really approach people.
History: Long story short; he wanted to be human, ended up breaking rules and getting his wings stripped, now walks alone across the world.

Love Life?

Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: She died.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None.
Your type: Intelligent, attractive, vulnerable.
Fiancé(e): None.

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Black
Eye color: Black
Nationality: Doesn't really have one, but has an American accent.
How Tall are you: 6"-something
Tattoos:  None, but there is a large upside down V on his back - is a scar but looks like a tattoo.
Piercings:  None.
Style:  Dark and basic.
What you look like:
Spoiler:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Daniel Rogers
Called by?: Daniel
Birthday: May 5th
Mom: Eleanor Rogers
Dad: Michael Rogers
Siblings: None

What Are You Like?

Personality: Daniel is very quiet and quite shy, he doesn't tend to speak much and is considered a bit of a loner. He is, however, quite old fashioned, and keeps quiet about his sexuality, he's not ashamed of it, but he's not particularly proud of it, which is one of the main reasons he tends to stay by himself. Other than that he is kind and very gentlemanly.
Favorite/theme song: -
What are you?: Sentinel
Talents: Good secret keeper.
Flaws: Quiet and shy.
History: Daniel grew up to be well educated in a nice neighbourhood, however his whole family was quite homophobic so could never express himself or bring himself to tell anybody.

Love Life?

Married to: No one
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: No one
Your type: Doesn't really know.
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual.

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Brown
Piercings:  None
Style:  Quite plain and boring as not to draw attention to himself.
What you look like:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Jack Frost
Called by?: Jack, Frost or Jack Frost
Birthday: Unknown
Mom: Unknown
Dad: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown

What Are You Like?

Personality: Jack just loves to have fun, which has resulted in him being good with kids. He adores snowball fights and can sometimes forget that people who don't believe can't see him, so when they walk right through him it snaps him back to reality. However he can be quite a charmer if someone can see him, especially if it's a girl, however he's never really known love and longs for a family.
Favorite/theme song: Echo, Jason Walker
What are you?: Jack Frost
Talents: Can create snow, ice or wind with a wave of his staff. Is good with kids.
Flaws: Doesn't know what it's like to have a family, and doesn't know where he came from and people who don't believe in him can't see him - he's invisible to them.
History:  He hasn't got much of a history, when Kyle Satina saved his sister from falling into an extremely deep lake, sacrificing himself in the process, he was changed into Jack Frost, which saved him, but he didn't want to be Jack Frost so the fire elements rose up against the frost elements, causing Kyle to return to normal, his DNA forming Jack Frost, Jack helped Kyle back to his family before leaving, to try and find out who he was.

Love Life?

Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: No one.
Your type: He doesn't really have a type as he doesn't know what love is.
Sexual Orientation: Would probably be straight.

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  White.
Eye color: Icy blue.
Spoiler:
Nationality: American.
Tattoos:  None.
Piercings:  None.
Style:  Hoodies mostly.
What you look like:
Animated:
Real:
believers:
Who believes in Jack Frost?

My characters:

KJ
Nikki
Nathalie
TJ: (Kind of)
Kyle
Candi
Sammi
Chloe
Jamie
Leah

Evay:

Isolt
Aurian
Lukis
Jonathan
Alix
Layton
Constantine

Rae:

Catarina
Linette
Landon: (Kind of)

Linz:

Dilynn
Vice - Maybe
Ross
Michah
Rachel
Aaran
Riley
Ryker

Wolfie:

Taylor
Bex - Kind of
Yuffie
Reyna - Kind of
Cody
Abby
Galian (if told)
Caius - Kind of
Jason

Britt:

Jay - Kind of
Minx
Lissa
Roje
Alice
Leon
Rose - losing faith
Theodore - maybe but is only a baby

Firefly:

Sydney
Lavender - Kind of
Sam
Marina

Who Are You?

Full Name: Jamie Alexander Faith
Called by?: Jamie.
Birthday: August 9th
Mom: Mary Faith  
Dad: David Faith
Siblings: None.

What Are You Like?

Personality: Jamie is very quiet and usually doesn't talk to anybody, and despite his young age he can be very cunning and clever. He can be highly imaginative when he wants to be and can sneak around without being noticed - he is lightfooted, however as he is still rather young, his personality is still developing.
Favorite/theme song: One Jump Ahead - Aladdin ((XD))
What are you?: Vampire - and slightly human so he doesn't stop ageing, but ages slowly.
Talents: Good at stealing things such as food without being caught and can run very fast.
Flaws: Is scared of the night (and dark)
History: Jamie was the only child of David and Mary, however his mother was vampire, and David was half vampire, he was an accident. However his parents were killed by werewolves one night, and now he's scared that he will follow the same fate, so every night he has to find a safe places where nothing could get to him. He has been travelling for some time now, and he didn't know where he is. He has to steal food to eat, however all human food tastes vile to him, so often he can just survive off blood.

Love Life?

Married To: No one...
Children: He's just a kid.
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None
Your type: He doesn't have a type yet.
Fiancé(e): none

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Dark brown.
Eye color: Dark brown
Piercings: None  
Style: Doesn't really have style, just the clothes he had when he left (black polo and dark jeans).
What you look like:
Spoiler:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Candi Montaz
Called by?: Candi
Birthday: October 2nd
Mom: Jenny Montaz
Dad: Gregorio Montaz
Siblings: Marco Montaz

What Are You Like?

Personality: Candi is often very shy around people, but is very trustworthy once you earn her trust. She is also rather sporty plus she adores music. Candi can get scared easily at times, but she does have her brave moments. If you become friends with her, she'll be friends with you forever, because that's just who she is. She’s also not very good at staying angry for too long and can’t really hold a grudge.  
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Werewolf
Talents: She can play the piano, a little bit of guitar, can sing if she really focuses, she can play a few sports thanks to Marco and can read music.
Flaws: Is dyslexic, not the most social person and finds it hard to trust and make friends.
History: When Candi was ten, she got bitten by a werewolf, she only ever told Marco about it, not her parents, she had fears that her parents would hate her if they found out. She was bullied at school because she has dyslexia, but she can’t help that, can she? Anyway, now that Marco is eighteen, he’s leaving, so she thought that she’d tag along. She met Ross at the mansion and eventually they started dating, Marco had to go home for a funeral, Candi wouldn’t go back with him, so his dad was angry, Marco tried to persuade Candi to come back but she wouldn’t, so Marco packed the rest of her things in his truck (games, games consoles, more clothes) and brought them back to her.

Love Life?

Children: N

Last edited by Scampi on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 61 times in total

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scampi's Amazing Peoples xD **Editing going on*

Post  Scampi on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:52 am

Stuff

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 am; edited 31 times in total

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Tgeme Songs

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:40 am; edited 33 times in total

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Birthdays.

Post  Scampi on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Dayna - November 20th
Kara-Jayne - January 3rd
Nathalie - June 4th
Sierra - July 13th
TJ - May 30th
Tyler - December 25th
Kyle - May 4th
Christina - September 22nd
Nikita - March 17th
Samantha - August 17th
Darren - July 25th
Chloe - January 23rd
Cloe - November 20th
Candi - October 2nd
Marco - December 7th

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 12 times in total

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Rooms - hoe rooms are arranged, etc

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:41 am; edited 18 times in total

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:16 pm

just ignore this :
"Once, there was an ancient Kingdom. Long forgotten. Ruled by a fair King who was much beloved, and when he grew old, he divided the Kingdom among his four younger brothers. However, they did not get along and kept their distances. These four Kingdoms stay separate to this very day. The land of the brave, the land of the fair, the land of the strong and the land of the wise." Merida listened intently to her mother, despite how she was beginning to fall asleep, she wanted to hear her mother tell the legend. "The Prophecy says that one day, one Kingdom will rise up, and try to take the land for themselves. Though not specifying which small Kingdom it will be, however it is said that it will be the eldest ruler who will try, and when this happens, all the Kingdoms will fall out of balance, the peace will be broken and a war will begin." Queen Elinor concluded and smiled down to see her red-headed daughter snoring away. She rose from her chair and walked towards the window, looking up at the bright moon, wondering if the Prophecy was really true. She drew the curtains and left the room.

Along in the land of the strong, Hiccup read from a large book, he too was reading the story of the Prophecy, he wished that he could be here when it happened, to see which Kingdom would rise up, the war, who would survive? "It's just a legend, Hiccup." Came the stern voice of his father. Hiccup was the son of the ruler, and would one day take over, he knew this but still didn't want to accept it. Reluctantly, he put the book away, and laid down in bed.

Meanwhile, throughout the land of the wise, fear was building. All civilians were terrified of the ruler's son. He was older than the other children who would one day rule the Kingdom in which they lived. His name was Pitch Black. He enjoyed seeing terrified faces and took pride in his work of being able to create fear and to know people's greatest fear. Night time was his time. He lurked the streets before looking up at the moon. He somehow felt that he was the chosen one; the one who could rise and take over the other Kingdoms.

Rapunzel was the young princess who lived in the land of the fair. Her real parents had died when she was just a baby, but North had taken her in and cared for her. He kept her safe in a tower, to protect her, and every night she would watch from her window as streams of gold filled the night sky. It was such a beautiful sight. She watched happily as the strings danced in the air. Rapunzel did not believe the Prophecy to be true, so never thought to question it or take it into thought.

Many years passed and the young children we knew had grown up. Merida was brave, confident and beautiful. She had grown to be extremely talented with a bow and arrow and used this to her advantage. She, however was not ready for the responsibilities that ruling would give her so spent the majority of her time in the surrounding forest, away from the castle. Hiccup wasn't like the other vikings. He was smaller, weaker, but smarter. He had managed to interact with the dragons that once threatened the Kingdom and had grown attached to them, one in particular, Toothless, a Night Fury dragon that he found injured and unable to fly. He cared for it and they became the best of friends. Rapunzel was kind hearted and saw the good in even those who weren't. North had raised her well. She was good friends with North's assistant, Tooth. She was with North one day watching the Globe, when a darkness overcame it. She was scared, then saw Pitch's figure in the darkness.

The Prophecy...

At first she cast it from her mind, but worry overcame her, and she asked Tooth to summon Merida and Hiccup, the two future rulers, for she knew that the former rulers would worry the people who looked up to them. They arrived very soon and she looked at them. "The Prophecy is coming true." She told them, Merida and Hiccup exchanged a glance. "It's just a legend." Hiccup stated, quoting his father's words what had finally sunk in. "I believe you." Merida said as she walked closer to Rapunzel. "But how can you know?" She asked the blonde with confusion in her eyes. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but the moon..." North trailed off, the moon was out even though it was daytime. A beam shone into the room, causing all of them to squint. A crystal rose from the spot it had shone down on, in the centre of the four. Only North knew what this meant, "He's choosing a guardian..." He muttered.
"W-what does that mean?" Hiccup stammered slightly. North explained to them that the Prophecy was formed by the moon, so the moon knew all. He told them that he himself was chosen by the moon to be Rapunzel's guardian when her parents died, and now, it was choosing a guardian to watch over the three and help them. They watched as I figure finally formed,

"Hm. Jack Frost." North murmured.
"What?!" Merida cried.
"Da dada we're dead." Hiccup groaned. Only Rapunzel believed. "Well we have to go find him!" She exclaimed to the others. They had other plans. "Rapunzel, I have dragons what could snap at any minute and destroy my home. I need to be there to stop them." Hiccup said and left. Merida watched him go, then apologised to Rapunzel, and also left. Rapunzel wasn't going to give up. "I'm going to find him." She said to North, he knew he couldn't stop her, so he let her go. Rapunzel left North in charge of her Kingdom, and left to find the guardian who would save the three Kingdoms and bring peace once again. She let the moon guide her.

Rapunzel had searched for hours, and had come across a frozen pond that looked promising, but there was nothing here, so she started to leave then she heard ice cracking. She watched from the safety of the trees as a figure came out of the ice. She knew that wasn't possible. He had white hair, just as the figure from the crystal had, so it had to be him. She started to smile, knowing she had found her guardian. Then he collapsed onto the ice. Her eyes widened and she ran out. His eyes were an icy blue that sparkled slightly in the moonlight. She quickly knelt besides him, and lifted him into her lap. "Jack Frost?" She asked, but nothing happened. She couldn't lose her guardian already! She quickly acted, wrapping her long hair around his hand. She then sang. She closed her eyes as she did so, her hair glowing. His eyes started to slowly open. She smiled to herself softly as he awakened. However he couldn't get up. Rapunzel wasn't strong enough after using her power to revive him. She looked around and found a stick what looked sturdy enough to prop himself up against, so she fetched it over to him, he gripped it and the stick was covered in a pale blue light, then it was cold. Icy. Jack seemed to be revived even more and was able to stand up. He almost dropped the staff and as one end touched the ground, a stream of ice shot out from it. "Wow." Rapunzel sighed and moved out of the way to let him experiment with his newfound powers. She knew they stood a chance against Pitch.

Rapunzel persuaded him to come back with her, although he couldn't understand why, but did not question it. Back at North's lair, there was a meeting going on. "Wait here." Rapunzel said to Jack as she raced inside. As she did do, she heard someone's voice "Jack Frost is many things, but he is not a guardian." Many people were speaking at once now, with signs that whoever spoke was right, but she knew different. "You're wrong." She said walking to the table in the centre of the room. "Can you not hear?" Hiccup said with annoyance at how Rapunzel still believed Jack Frost could help them. A long debate followed and the majority of people disagreed with Rapunzel.

Jack had been watching the arguing from a window. He hung upside down, looking in through the slightly frosted window. When it came to an end, he found Merida, Hiccup and Rapunzel talking together, he interrupted them. "You put me here." He looked at each one of them in turn. "The least you can do... Is tell me... Tell me why." He said hesitantly. Rapunzel lowered her gaze to avoid his sorrow-filled eyes, and again, Merida and Hiccup exchanged a glance, not knowing what to say.

Rapunzel rose her head and explained to him, about the legend, the Prophecy, how the moon had chose him to help them and how they needed him. Jack listened carefully to every detail. "Then we have to stop him." He said, firmly yet softly. Merida had noticed it first. All the lights on the globe were going out. The lights symbolised peace throughout the land, and now that peace was evaporating. "It's happening already." Her voice was a mere whisper. Jack looked behind him and flew up over the large globe, he muttered to himself, "It's fear... He's tipped the balance." Jack seemed to know what he was talking about, which made Hiccup and Merida more confident. Jack suggested to the others that they should all get some rest.

Hiccup offered Merida a ride home on his dragon, she was cautious, "Is it safe?" She asked him, the large dragon gave a goofy attempt of a smile, Hiccup nodded, "Yeah, he's pretty friendly." He said, climbing onto the large saddle he had made himself. He held his hand out to the red head and helped her up. "Now hold on tight." He shouted over the sound of the dragon's wings. Merida had kept her eyes shuttight throughout the ride and even when they landed, she still clung onto Hiccup, who just enjoyed the moment. He helped her down."We expect your declaration of war in the morning." She said, being serious, then she pressed a small kiss to his cheek. "Goodnight, Hiccup." She said with a smile then walked into the castle.

Last edited by Scampi on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:28 am; edited 13 times in total

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Name
Species
Relationship?
Brief Description
Dayna Scott
Female
Human
Married

Kara-Jayne Rainbow
Female
Angel/Vampire hybrid
Single

Nathalie McAllister
Female
Inu
Taken

Tyler Stevenson
Male
Elementalist
Married

TJ Stevenson
Male
Elementalist
Single

Kyle Satina
Male
Elementalist
Taken

Sammi Phoenix
Female
Human
Taken

Sierra Dawling
Female
Vampire
Taken

Chloe Astbury
Female
Human
Taken

Daniel Rogers
Male
Sentinel
Single

Jack Frost
Unknown
Male
Jack Frost
Single

Jamie Faith
Male
Vampire
Single

Blank

Blank

Blank

Last edited by Scampi on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 37 times in total

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tyler's House

Post  Scampi on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Spoiler:

Living room

Kitchen

Dining room

Family bathroom

Bex and Tyler's room

En suite

Walk-in-wardrobe

TJ and Cody's room

Robyn's room (as a young girl)

Robyn's room (as a teenager)

Last edited by Scampi on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 17 times in total

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 am

"I was sent to the orphanage by my uncle Jer when my mom lost her mind" My son makes it sound as if I went insane -_-

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

Wolfsoul
Admin

Location: In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:49 am

^_^" Sorry, I'll change that to memory!

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Good Smile

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

Wolfsoul
Admin

Location: In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rae on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:32 am

When's the plan gonna continue with Max and Christina? Lawll. Very Happy
Hopefully never... No offense Christina. I'm sure you're a nice girl. You're really pretty too. But I just don't want anyone else to hate me.
Aw. You're too nice. :'(

rae

View user profile http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon May 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Added Sophie but still needs editing ^_^

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rae on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:00 pm

"Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Pfft, I wish!"
wish no more my dear for your wish has come true! Razz
is he still drunk? Trent, how much did you give him?!
hehe. ^_^

rae

View user profile http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top