House of Immortality Pt 2!

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Britt-21 on Wed May 04, 2016 11:41 am

Haley was shocked to hear that he only had an hour of sleep. He quickly added that he'd be fine  even though he was getting disgruntled vibes from chanyeol which made her raise her eyebrow.  He continued with saying that they would get coffee and could possibly go shopping since he needed new clothes. She was beginning to get very excited now! He was willing to go shopping with her. When be poked her hand with his pinky, she giggled "hey what was that for, kyungsoo?" The wolf followed him to his car where he got into the drivers seat. Shrugging, she moved over to the passengers side and got in "what kind of coffee do you like, by the way?" She was more on the side of a slushie-like coffee. It was quite good even though others wouldn't think so. "Also, for clothes, go all out. I got the money." She grinned

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Wed May 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Kyungsoo smiled at her as they were about to get into the car. "I don't know, just gave myself a reason to touch you." He chuckled, getting in and sitting down the car was about any regular as any other car. When he buckled his seat belt, looking over at her turning on the car and reversing before driving onto the road that led to the highway. Playing some soft music in the background as he looked at her but at the road again. "Tell me about yourself, Haley i need to know everything" He grinned before running his hand over his hair, nodding his head to the music. "You can't just be some werewolf with no secrets" Tapping his finger onto the steering wheel. Not bothering the music although he tapped his finger to the tone of her voice waving with her voice. It was more calmer than the music although the music was really nice.

"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea"
Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed May 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Haley rolled her eyes at his reply to touching her. Though, it did make her smile. Sitting in her seat, she put on her seatbelt and closed the door as he did the same and started the car, making his way out from away the mansion "Tell me about yourself, Haley i need to know everything" this made Haley turn her attention to him as the sound of soft music was playing inside the car "You can't just be some werewolf with no secrets" he added which made her smirk "Oh? You'd like to know my secrets? Well which ones? my dark secrets or my light ones? Because I have both" she put her head down on her fist as she watched him as he drove "I'm afriad you might be scared of me if I were to tell you my deep dark secrets." one of which involved killing her boyfriend without realizing. She had no control over the wolf at the time so it just...happened. The murder of her boyfriend which had her guilty for months The mansion was a new start for her. A clean slate. "You'd be surprised what bad luck I've had in the past few years."

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Wed May 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Kyungsoo chuckled with a grin spread ear to ear, not realizing what he had said but she kept smiling. "The dark ones seem intriguing but the light ones really trigger my interest." The smile slowly faded but hers seemed to stay, he quickly changed the station until it played some rock music. They all pretty much had bad luck, a secret that God's had is sadly they are already dead. But still have the power to move and feel as a regular human being, which in fact makes them gods. Kyungsoo died from drowning, from falling out of his boat when he was twenty two years old and with the lack of how his lungs worked he wasn't able to keep breathing he drowned. Kyungsoo kept his eyes on the road this time, hoping she'll give some light secrets maybe she'll ask for his dark ones. Xiumin was dead also, as he is the god of death. He was murdered, which why gives him the twisted sense of humor and lack of remorse. Kyungsoo died a generous being, his personality just stuck with him. As his eyes met hers he gave a sweet smile before continuing to drive.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed May 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Lucky for her, Kyungsoo wanted the good secrets."light ones it is." she said with a smile as her eyes locked with his for just a brief moment before he looked to the road "Well, I was born to a human mother but a wolf father. Apparently when I changed on a full moon when I was an infant, I was adorable since I looked like a puppy." she couldnt help but giggle at the thought "I have a picture. It's not really a secret but..It's still something good." she looked out the window "Also as a child, I used to actually fall for the whole lazer pointer and try to chase it like an actual dog." she turned her gaze back to him "Dont you dare try to blackmail me with that, I swear!" she joked

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Thu May 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Kyungsoo's smile never seemed to leave his face, it wasn't as large but he was happy so he happened to show it. He would continue to glance over at her every once in a while before getting closer and closer to the city where everything was at. He chuckled when she brought up shifting into a pup, he looked at her cocking a brow and biting his bottom lip to calm down his grin. "That is honestly adorable" He titled his head toward her looking at her giving her a smile before turning back away. "I would have really enjoyed to see you that small to be real here." He relaxed one arm on the holder that lied between the two front seats his other hand resting on the wheel. "Maybe sometime i can get a lazer and have you run after it." Only joking with her he laughed at his own comment, which made him feel like a total loser. His dark brown eyes shined off a bit when the light of the sun reflected off of them. It was only about eleven in the morning, perfect timing to be honest when they arrived to the coffee shop he pulled into a parking space turning his head over to her and smiling turning off his car and grabbing his keys before getting out. It felt weird to be around so many normal human beings when a god and a werewolf walk with them.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu May 05, 2016 1:56 pm

Tessa::
Demon hunting was both the most exillerating thing in the world and the most terrifying thing Tessa had ever experienced. Today's call had been a particular nasty thing, chasing after a young group of fairy folk and while they easily could've solved this problem themselves by sending a few of their warriors, they of course decided to get a shadowhunter to do their dirty work. However, in a few short hours, the demon had been sent back to th e realm from which it came and Tessa was back to spending the night alone, with no particular job to do. The few cuts the disgusting creature had give her were already beginning to heal thanks to the rune on her neck and the now gashes would soon be added to the collection of light colored scars on her body. Until they completely faded however, it was best to keep out of sight and Tessa stuck to the shadows as she made her way to the nearest place of refuge in town, the old mansion. Making her way inside, she headed through the halls, making her way to the kitchen to clean out her wounds while she still had the chance. Having been to the mansion a few times before, the maze of halls and rooms no longer sent her in circles and after a few moments she arrived at her destination.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu May 05, 2016 2:05 pm

Haley laughed "That's so mean, Kyungsoo. Using a lazerlight for me." she shook her head and looked out the window as the town came into view and before she knew it, they were in a parking lot to the coffee shop. Looking towards Kyungsoo who looked at her with a smile in which she returned and got out of the car "Man it feels good to be here." Haley closed the door and then made her way over to the front of the car "Come on, slowpoke! We got some coffee to drink and clothes to buy!" she was only really playing with him as she jogged over to the door, opening it and turning towards him, her blue eyes sparkling due to the sun hitting the baige pavement which caused the reflection "I'll even let you get a bagel."

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Thu May 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

Chanyeol had changed his room and suddenly felt no longer distressed. Roaming around the mansion trying to get toward the main lobby so he can go get something to drink something with a little alcohol in it. Even if it was almost twelve in the morning let the man live. The bags under his eyes were mixed with purple and dark colored blues, they sure were noticeable as it didn't bother him at all. Rubbing his eyes feeling the roughness rub against his finger, when he opened his eyes once more he turned a corner and completely ran into someone. She was where she needed to be but he didn't notice as he glared at her for a moment before speaking. "Sorry." It was all that escaped his mouth before continuing to walk off before slowly stopping and turning around. His dark brown hair hanging over his eyebrows revealing his raven coated eyes. "Wait, i have never seen you before." He slowly started to approach her in some type of manner, trying to conceive a conversation. Not knowing her at all, but he gave a faint smile before giving a slight bow just rarely as he then introduced himself. "I am Chanyeol and you?" He tilt his head a bit trying to get to know her.

"Those who play with fire should expect to be consumed by it"

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

His eyes widen, her excitement was engaging the smile on his face couldn't fade whether he tried to get rid of it or not. He stood outside the car watching her run up as he chuckled starting to roam up to the building. Watching her eyes and her smile he felt some kind of happiness forming within his stomach and chest. "A bagel?! Oh man that's a offer i can not turn down." His witty comment as he sped up his walking some more reaching to her as he grabbed the door allowing her to let go. When they got into the little place, it was warm and a lot of chatter went on from the stands that stood next to the windows. It was very cozy in here he enjoyed it. Roaming up to the line where only a selection of people stood he stood slipping his hands into his pants pockets. Scanning the menu as only one beverage sounded good, he shrugged as when the people left he walked up the counter still taking that bagel to mind. "Hello, i'd like a espresso macchiato." He bit his lip before speaking once more "Also i'd like a morning moose" (a bagel which consists of egg, bacon, and ham) He then let Haley order for herself while he kept a hand on her lower back so people wouldn't bother her yet only his finger tips touched.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu May 05, 2016 2:46 pm

"Ow..." As she had rounded the corner someone, she assumed a resident of the mansion crashed straight into her. Already being injured from her fight earlier, she could almost feel her nerves sending pain signals to her brain. Her muscles contracted as she stood there stiffly for a moment, letting the wave of pain pass. She knew she mustve been a sight to see, covered in dirt and a little but of blood as well as being pretty cut and bruised still. However, the man that had struck her barely seemed to notice as he walked right by her. He seemed a bit rude, however she probably wouldn't have even apologized. As Tessa began to turn back towards the kitchen, she heard a voice introducing themselves. The proper thing to do would be to introduce herself as well, but she wanted to get her wounds cleaned up... After pondering for a moment, she turned back. "I'm Tessa."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu May 05, 2016 2:47 pm

So Kyungsoo liked bagels. Well that was nice to know! Walking inside with him, she went onto the line and looked at the menu briefly before turning her gaze to Kyungsoo. He had been reading the menu as well. Leaving him to his choices, she looked elsewhere for the time being before the line moved, having them come up next. Kyungsoo had ordered first. By the sounds of his order, it sounded so fancy and expensive...not that it bugged Haley. She had more than enough money to use. Then it was her turn "I'll have a coffee colada...and a chocolate chip cookie." she really hadnt been hungry this morning so something small couldnt hurt. Especially a cookie! Haley felt Kyungsoo's hand on her lower back -or at least his fingers- but she hadnt said anything because it didnt bug her. Kyungsoo is far more sweeter... she thought to herself as she was given the total amount needed to pay and she pulled out a twenty dollar bill from her pocket, handing it to the  cashier as their order began to be taken care of "So, Kyungsoo," the wolf looked at him "I hear you like the fancy name foods." she teased with a giggle

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Thu May 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

Chanyeol had noticed she had been covered in dirt, or she was messy in general he eyed her figure and cocked a brow. "Pleasure meeting you, Tessa" His voice was deep hoarse and tiresome, sleeping on a couch after a night of completely losing his mind did not feel well at all. His eyes turned back toward the kitchen, as that is practically where he was heading there is a couple drinks there. Wine, whiskey and other things who knew, he seemed like he hurt her. Narrowing his eyes, noticing blood and other things he let his arms rest by his side. He barely slammed into her, gladly he stopped himself before collapsing onto her. "You seem to be in quite some pain" As a witch doctor he was really good with healing although not as well as what a plague doctor would be. That's what Suho was used for, he had the sympathy Chanyeol not one bit. Barely hovering over the girl, he had to look down to look at her although it was very pleasant. He didn't really enjoy it either, being tall was something worth hating. She wasn't a sight for sore eyes, but he was gonna kill the attitude for now. Unless she want's to bicker back and fourth, which would be a hell of a day.

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

His order was just a typical persons order, he enjoyed these sorts of things. Although the total cost of what he got was below ten dollars itself, flicking the receipt at her he chuckled. "Well for someone getting something so called fancy, it didn't cost very much" He gave her that look as if he was saying 'oh come on' But playfully stepping aside waiting for the coffee and bagel and her order as well. When they got called he grabbed his and helped her with her cookie and coffee. Heading over to a table, with high chairs and a view of the streets and cars passing. He placed down her cookie and his coffee along with his bagel. When he propped himself onto the chair making sure he was comfortable his feet could actually touch the ground. Being 5'8 was something difficult to deal with especially someone like him. He slipped his finger into the hoop of the mug and brought the edge to his heart shaped lips. Feeling the burning sensation of the coffee hit his lips and tongue, causing him to jolt a bit. Making himself laugh, rolling his eyes at himself trying to avoid anymore of those until his coffee became tolerable. He just took his bagel and took a bit before his eyes meetings hers.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu May 05, 2016 3:22 pm

She laughed lightly, something she rarely did. "Um yea you could say that. A shadowhunter's work is never done it seems. Demons don't kill themselves." She rocked awkwardly, shifting her weight from foot to foot. "Listen I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I should get these cuts cleaned up. If you want to continue this conversation we can in the kitchen but the healing rune I have only does so much. I really should tend to these." She gave him a slightly nod and a half smile before heading down the short corridor and into the kitchen where she grabbed some rubbing alcohol from under the sink, some paper towels and a wet towel, before gently lifting herself up on top of the counter. Tessa winced as she placed the alcohol soaked paper towel gently on her cut, dabbing the wound slowly while biting the inside of her cheek. Pain was something she was used to, every shadowhunter was, between the demon poison and their sharp teeth and claws, but rubbing alcohol had a particular sting to it that just seemed like it activated every pain center.in her body.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu May 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Haley stuck her tounge out playfully at him as the person called up their order. She went and grabbed her drink and when she went to grab her cookie, Kyungsoo took it "Hey, you didnt have to take that you know." she pointed out as she held her plastic cup filled with the cold slush-like coffee. Slowly she brought the straw to her lips and took a sip, following the Sea God to a table in which had high chairs. Those were the most comfortable. Sitting on the chair, she watched as he placed the wrapped cookie on the table in front of her. Curiously, she watched as he lifted the mug to his lips, only to jump just a little bit. The wolf assumed he mildly burned his lip or tongue. He placed it back down and then took his bagel instead and took a bite before looking at her which made her lock eyes with him "Coffee didnt like you very much now did it?" she remarked. Taking a sip from her drink again as the chill from the coffee went up her spine. It was so cold! And it felt awesome! "I'm quite glad I met you, Kyungsoo. You're a very bright person."

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Fri May 06, 2016 12:14 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

Chanyeol had followed her, as he nodded in response when she started to walk. He had the instinct to follow her although in his personality he never followed. Just this one time where he was drawn to her in sudden pain. He roamed over to a chair as he watched her rub down her cuts washing away just dabs of blood that were left on there. Chanyeol noticed a few cuts on her legs that were actually quite deep. He slowly roamed over grabbing some bandage as he slowly gripped her lower leg. "May i?" Within being answered he tabbed some rubbing alcohol on the cuts and then wrapped them up in the bandage. "So you find pleasure in killing demons?" He cocked a brow at her before making sure the bandage stayed together slowly setting her leg down. He glanced up at her before bending up straight, leaning against the counter eyeing around the room for some actual alcohol he could drink. Noticing some whiskey, he roamed over grabbing a small glass and taking out the bottle. "You know there is a god of death here, that's still considered a demon." Xiumin was a prince of hell in other words God of death. If she found pleasure in killing demons give her the pleasure in ending him. "Maybe you could find the pleasure in killing him." He smirked before pouring some whiskey into the glass taking a sip feeling it burn down his throat.

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

He chuckled, giving off a loose shrug feeling the coffee settle in his stomach before taking another sip this time it not burning so bad. "It's going to have to like me" He grinned at her, before taking another bite of his bagel chewing it gently and swallowing it. Keeping it respectful and polite in here, he found it most comfortable that way then slamming food into your mouth and giving it hell. Her comment made him smile in ways that couldn't go unnoticed. "Thank you, Haley. I am quite happy i met you as well." He looked directly into her eyes and gave a small warm smile once more and it couldn't fade. He grew a liking to this girl, he felt the urge of nervousness as it wouldn't go away and couldn't. "I have never seen a women so beautiful in my life as well." He avoided eye contact with that comment before taking another bit of his bagel trying to keep it above the plate as it was falling apart. He grunted as it started falling apart more it grew smaller and smaller within bites. He ended up shoving the whole bit into his mouth savoring every single taste. Trying to not be to weird for her, he laughed trying to keep his mouth closed.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Fri May 06, 2016 12:35 pm

"I wouldn't say pleasure. It's really the only thing that I've ever know. I grew up training to become a shadowhunter, fighting, learning how to draw runes, the whole package." She winced as he cleaned her wounds but Tessa couldn't help but be thankful for the uncommon aid. Without a partner, she spent most nights tending to wounds, getting ready for another day of demon slaying. "A god of death? That's a lot different than a demon in my opinion. Besides, I just killed the demons I'm assigned to. I don't have a say on the missions I go on." Tessa sighed and leaned back against the counter "pour me a drink?" A nice glass of whiskey sounded pretty good right about now, plus the buzz might ease the pain a bit. "What's a guy like you doing drinking this early in the morning?"
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Fri May 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

Chanyeol just signed in return, keeping understanding her statement. Although he wasn't completely human but he wasn't a monster. He wasn't a demon either so he had nothing to worry about, not like she would kill him anyways. Keeping that thought to the side he nodded to her words and replies. "Seems like a hard childhood." He roamed over to grab her another glass, pouring a bit of whiskey into the glass and handing it over to her. "Hm, well stressful last couple of days." The heat was outrageous and it was killing him inside, working with fire and coping with being a witch god it made it so difficult. "This place sucks in many ways, but i got no where else to turn too." Leaning back onto the counter, taking a glance at her before resting his hand into his pockets and resting another on the glass hovering above his waist. He didn't have much to say nor much to do, but she was a new person to meet so he tried his best to keep the conversation going. "Is demon hunting what lured you here?" He cocked a brow and cleared his throat making the burning of the whiskey much more tolerable.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri May 06, 2016 12:47 pm

At least he had been happy to have met her, but his words afterwards..."I have never seen a women so beautiful in my life as well." this made the wolf blush as her stomach flipped and her heart flutter. Placing her coffee down, she cleared her throat and spoke "W-Well that is very kind of you, Kyungsoo.." she picked up her cookie and took a piece off, taking the piece and eating it. Though, as Kyungsoo began chowing down on his bagel. He tried to laugh with his mouth closed and Haley couldnt help but giggle. "Eat first then laugh, I dont want you choking on me now." she picked up her coffee again and took a sip, her stomach still flipping with his words. He called her Beautiful..well, he's never seen a woman so beautiful in his life..That made it sound as if she had been a goddess! Not that she minded that much. Though, a soft smile formed on her lips as she sipped her coffee through the straw 

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Fri May 06, 2016 12:56 pm

She cocked an eyebrow at him. This place was that horrible? It hadn't been that bad the few times she had been here, but she had only stayed a night or two at a time. "Are you really that unhappy here? This place doesn't seem so bad. Atleast you have friends and people to talk to." Tessa thought for a moment. She had always seen people around her age having fun here, they always seemed to have something going on. But, it was true that lately the mansion and its inhabitants had been especially quiet and spent a lot of time on their own. Tessa hadn't seen anyone from the mansion outside in town in more than a few weeks. "I already sent the demon I was after back to the other realm. I've stopped at the mansion a few times previously and sometimes stay for a night or so. Today it just happened to be the closest " safe house " near where I was. The nasty thing I was after was a little more venomous than I had anticipated, which is why I have so many cuts." Tessa took a slow sip from her glass and smriked, she had been right, the alcohol felt great.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Sat May 07, 2016 12:46 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

Chanyeol pretty much nodded his head in return, this place was terrible and he wanted to get out of here. "Yeah pretty much, got here my first day became room mates with a girl and shit went down hill from there." Bringing the glass to his lips and watching the whiskey slip from the glass into his mouth. Feeling the sensation burn throughout his mouth and slowly down his throat. He studied her, but there wasn't much to really pay attention too. A demon hunter, comes and goes, gets wounded on the regular. "Who usually wins, you or the demons" He chuckled, possibly already knowing the answer, she probaby won all the time although they got a few good hits in before going down. The good thing about Witch Doctors are they are tricky people, usually really bipolar people due to all the insanity roaming there minds. He works with fire and manipulative techniques which makes him on hell of a problem. He looked back over to her nodding his head gently and very faintly. Clearing his thorat and let out something before just going completely silent. He didn't know what to say nor did he want to say anything but listen to the women in front of him speak.

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

He happen to notice the change in her facial expressions, watching her blush made his spiral under control. He smiled, a smile so wide that it spread ear to ear seeing her that way made his mind go places it never has been. Did he want to say anything? he did but the words couldn't come out. He nodded gently to her reply, a sweet tone that came among her voice which made his stomach flutter. Swallowing his bagel grabbing a napkin rubbing the extra off his face, chuckling once more trying not to die today. "My apologies, i'm not much of a gentlemen." He placed the napkin on the bagels wrapper, putting it all together before getting up and roaming over to the trashcan tossing the trash in there before heading back over. Slipping back into the high chair, struggling a bit for being only 5'8 it was killing him with thoughts. There was Chanyeol who was intimidating and 6 foot, but then there's him who looks squishy and cute and also 5'8. He huffed before taking a sip of his coffee finally relaxing to the right temperature of it. He cocked a brow to her, people in Korea adore turtle necks so he had to ask. "Do you perhaps like turtlenecks?" It was a odd question he grinned while asking, she wasn't Korean but it would be nice to wear some with her. It would be quite the style and adorable on her in return.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat May 07, 2016 1:30 pm

"No no, you're fine. You're quite the gentleman." Haley said as she took another bit of her cookie, watching as he cleaned up his area and tossed out the trash, coming back and enjoying his coffee "Do you perhaps like turtlenecks?" this made Haley blink in surprise "..I mean I would like them if I wasnt my own heater." she giggled "If I were to wear one, it causes me to overheat and possibly cause my to faint." she then opened her leather jacket and moved it to where she showed him the shirt she had been wearing underneath, it was a tank top "Most people would think i'm absolutely crazy for wearing this while it's quite chilly." she then closed up her jacket again and took a sip of her coffee once more "If I really have to, or if I feel like it, i'd wear one." if he asked her if she would wear one, she would gladly say yes to be nice. "Why do you ask?"

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Sat May 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Tessa took a large sip from her glass, beginning to feel a slight buzz, considering she had pretty much finished the glass. The pain was gone which was good and now that the wounds were clean and any leftover vemon had been removed, she could feel the cuts closing as they spoke. She would easily be back to normal tomorrow. "Roommates never end well. When I stay here I tend to keep to myself in that regard. Having your own room can be a great way to get away things, or even people you don't wish to be around." Tessa finished off her glass and jumped down from the counter to put the empty glass in the sink. Before returning to her spot, she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. "You'll have to tell me that story at some point though." She smirked at him. "I do want to hear how someone as quite as yourself ends up in the much drama." She was beginning to like this guy, even though they had only talked for a little while, she didn't have to be totally shadowhunter around him which was a nice change of pace. Following orders and the silence at the institute was normally welcome, but after a few years, many including herself, get the urge to just sit down and chat with someone. To a point atleast, one never could be too careful. Tessa couldn't help but chuckle when he asked who won most fights. "You lose a fight to a demon and it'll be the last fight you're ever in. Most don't believe in mercy, and those that do well, you'd rather be dead." Between their poison, fangs and claws, they were deadly foes, one mistake and you could lose your life. Especially for people without partners like Tessa, there is nothing more dangerous than a shadowhunter that fights alone.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Sun May 08, 2016 5:48 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

Chanyeol at that time gave off a very small smile, he downed the whole glass until it was empty. He was still perfectly sober, that's what he didn't want so he ended up pouring some more whiskey for himself. Knowing if she wanted more she could ask, but she started to smile it was either her enjoying the conversation or the whiskey kicking in. He listened to her speak, as when she stated about the room mates and being in another room he nodded. "I completely agree with that, i moved out actually today i like it a lot better than having a room mate." He leaned on the counter adjusting to a good position as he had one arm crossed his chest and the other bented holding the glass close to his lips. Taking a sip of the whiskey it took a few sips until he started feeling it starting to kick in. "I will have to tell you, it's a weird story." He shrugged, it was a very loose shrug. She spoke about the fights after he had spoken once more, it was weird how such a person could do those type of things. He never really got into fights but it seemed quite fun since he could practically heal himself in seconds. Power of black magic was worth it all, putting the glass down before finishing it having the brown tinted liquid sit in the glass. "Must be quite scary to fight and never know if it's your last or not." He ran his hand through his redish brown hair, feeling it fall back onto his face trying to keep his eyes on the female before him.

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Kyungsoo nodded to her response, he was quite the gentlemen unlike half of the men in this generation. Finishing his coffee as it had officially grown no longer hot he pushed it aside until she was finished. He was kind enough to wait he had patience, there was no reason to hurry so he sat there leaning on the table. When she stated about her heat he nodded completely understanding it. Being a werewolf it must be hot all the time as well as the weather today wasn't to cold nor to hot. Being the god of the sea, he is usually cold or it could be the fact his vessel is already dead. His skin is cold, a simple touch it feels like ice is touching you. It gives him reason to hide most of his skin, well mostly a lot of it. She asked why and he smiled, gladly being okay with answering it. "I find them comfortable, and perhaps they would be really cute on you." He smiled but not to wide, moving his eyes down to the table where he had ripped open a packet of sugar and poured in the table. Grabbing a tooth pick and making little pictures with the sugar before tossing the toothpick away and leaning backward. "As you see most Korean men you see wear them, like me i wear them all the time." He gave a soft smirk, before intertwining his fingers together before moving his eyes back down to the table.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sun May 08, 2016 6:01 am

"You'd think it look cute on me?" she never thought that she'd look cute in something like a turtle neck "I know that I look quite adorable in baggy shirts and sweatshirts. Maybe when we get to the mall we could find a turtle neck for myself. Let your image of me wearing one become reality." her eyes watched as he began making pictures with the sugar he had poured onto the table. So korean men like turtle necks, hm? Maybe I could get him one as a gift for his birthday or christmas. she thought to herself. Since Kyungsoo did mention he wore them all the time, she thought why not! Breaking another bit of cookie, the wolf held it out to him "Want some? It's soft and not crunchy~" Haley was happy that she could be herself around him. More open. Though she did keep some of her secrets...well..secrets

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Sun May 08, 2016 10:59 am

"You would think that wouldn't you? I mean I guess it is, but it's not just scary. I don't know if it has something to do with being a shadowhunter, or if it's just the way I am, but it's one of my favorite things in the world. It's exillergating." It was also the only thing that Tessa was ever really taught how to do. It made her feel like she meant something, it gave her purpose. Most people found enjoyment in the things they liked to do, their hobbies. But Tessa had never really had the chance to explore what she liked to do. She spent the majority of her time training and teaching herself history about her kind. "But yea. I don't know, I guess it can be scary but it's the only thing I really know how to do." She chugged the rest of her water. "Oh screw it." Tessa chuckled and jumped back down from the counter, grabbed a glass and poured herself some more whiskey. "Might as well since I don't have anything better to do." Tessa smirked and raised an eyebrow at chanyeol. "So what was that story? I won't have anything else to do today and I'm intrigued about what happened with you and this woman."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top