The House Of Immortality

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:01 am

A smile appeared on my lips as he kissed my cheek. I got off the couch with his help and walked over to the door, sliding on my shoes. I really didnt like to walk around the house with my shoes on I dont know why but I just didnt. "Just randomly walk. I really dont wanna go anywhere unless we get hungry along the way." with a shrug, I stepped out and stretched my arms before turning to my boyfriend "If you didnt take me away from that homework I think I would have smashed my face against the table. Just looking at the papers make my brain fry." shaking my head, I remembered that he wanted to be away from the homework, i'd count that subject- wise too. "How was work, Zack?" Just thought I'd pick something else to talk about other then homework and school.

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:26 am

So, hello lovely people
Lovely excluding the redheaded one.
Theres more than one redhead here. You mean Abby?
Oh yes, the fiancee. That one.

Hola!
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:26 am

hai

also you should meet my redhead, she's nice :3

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:33 am

At the mention of smacking her head against the table, I winced. The sheer thought of Rose doing that was painful enough, but the reality? "Please don't ever smack your head against the table." I told her as we left the apartment and I closed the door behind us. "I don't want you to hurt yourself, especially not on purpose." A change of subject soon followed and I shrugged, wrapping an arm around Rose's waist. "It was busy. It usually is on a Saturday. I wasn't as bad as some weekday mornings, mind you, but it was still tough." Grimacing, I ran my free hand through my annoyingly ginger hair. "I'm just glad I have the day off tomorrow. I cold do with a break - both of us can - so it'd be nice to have a day of nothing but relaxing." Maybe, hopefully, a little cuddling would accompany that, but who knows?

*Quickly comes rushing downstairs upon hearing Britt.* Your redhead is going nowhere near her! *Points to Steph.* Michelle doesn't need to be associated with the likes of her. Ever. Well hello to you guys, too! *Sighs and looks towards Silas and Linz.* Hi, more civilized ones. How are things?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:40 am

she's my character D:<

"I wouldnt seriously smack my head against the table. Maybe just rub my forehead at most." His arm had wrapped around my waist which caused me to walk closer to him. So I decided to wrap my arm around his shoulders. Lucky for me I was able to reach..somewhat "We can relax tomorrow then. Movies, popcorn, maybe some kisses along the way?" I couldnt help but grin as I leaned my head on my boyfriend's arm. "Hey, maybe if you're good i'll give you a back massage. Maayybe a shoulder massage too." that relieved stress. It was one of the ways, but the other way was probably too much for us if we want to relax. Whatever, we'll see where this goes.

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:52 am

Well, you're quick. *rolls her eyes and folds her arms across her chest* It is her character, so perhaps I should meet Michelle.
*stands and approaches Wolfie, pressing a kiss to her cheek* Much more civilized. But things are fairly good, talked to an art gallery yesterday and my classes are coming along. How are things with you?
Grand. So grand. I Skyped with Elizabeth last night and it was amazing.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:55 am

And she's my friend, Britt, and I don't want her to become friends with the wrong people. And what's that supposed to mean? ... Things... Shut up -_- I just don't want Michelle to be around bad influences.

Movies and massages? I certainly wasn't expecting that! And although my mind did go to some inappropriate area when massages were mentioned, even the non-sexual kind of massages would be greatly appreciated, although I felt like Rose was the one who needed them the most. "Thanks, a massage would be great. I'll even return the favor if you want." I responded, throwing a suggestive wink her way before laughing and shaking my head. "I'm kidding. Well... Kind of. I'll return the favor providing the massages don't become too... Intense. We wouldn't want to mentally scar Trent if he were to suddenly return home." He was having a study weekend with some buddies, sleeping over their house and then doing homework and hanging out with them during the day. He was scheduled to come home tomorrow at some point but I wasn't sure when so... Yeah... Lets not make him walk in on Rose and I doing anything too inappropriate!

Awesome, Linz! I'm glad you got to spend time with Elizabeth Smile
And I'm good, thanks, Silas. Just chilling. I made mini pancakes earlier and mum bought me some more cooking/baking stuff so... Yeah Very Happy *Hugs Silas' side and looks up at her.* What were you talking to the art gallery about?

((And in other news, Linz, wanna rp?))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:06 am

You can't keep everyone away from me. *sighs and looks towards Abby* Why're you so set on calling me a bad person? I'm the one who helped Pierce through prison, remember?

*wraps both arms around her waist and smirks* Cooking huh? Maybe you should make me hella pancakes sometime. *toys with the edge of her shirt and shrugs a shoulder* My art might be sold, maybe. It's in talks.

I dunno, maybe in an hour or so. That's when I can really rp. Because I'm distracted by Kik with Elizabeth. She'll go to work in an hour.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:15 am

Because I don't trust you. At all -_-

Okey dokes, Linz Smile
And that's awesome, Silas! Congrats! I mean, sure it's a maybe, but a maybe's still big Very Happy *Tiptoes to kiss Silas' cheek but can't reach. She pouts.* Why must you be almost a whole foot taller than me? Sad

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:47 am

So he was suggesting things in a secret manner, I see how it is, Zack. Trying to tease me, b**** "Well a massage would be nice, Especially from you." didnt want to mentally scar Trent? Know what, I'll keep Trent out by calling kelly and asking her a favor, if she had the time anyway. "If you dont want anything to get intense, I suggest not trying to turn me on." I grinned and raised my eyebrow, looking up at him. He'd have to watch where he puts his hands if he plans to return the favor for me. I wonder how that'll turn out.

._.

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:50 am

Trust? Psh, you don't have to trust me. I prefer it that way, but why nt at least take into consideration that I've saved Pierce on many occasions and without me she'd still be in prison.

Its fairly exciting, my work could be in people's homes and other places soon. I could also be commissioned to do other work for employers maybe. *smiles at Wolfie's attempt and leans forward, pressing a kiss to the end of her nose* It's not my fault, you know. I just grew like this.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:00 am

That's all fair and good, but there's also the little issue that Holland's ex-boss came after her last year and we think you told him where she was, because you were the only one who knew Holland would go to Seattle. And if you did tell him, then you have no idea how much you screwed up by doing so -_-

*Sighs.* And I grew up tiny Sad But that's really good, Silas! You could be the next Monet or Van Gogh! I'd get a Friends And Family Discount if I wanted some of your art, though, right? :3

Not trying to turn her on, huh? I smirked a little and, despite my better judgement, quickly responded with, "I'll try not to, but it'll be hard considering how easily you get turned on." I laughed, stopping to press a kiss to my girlfriend's head before our walk continued. "I'm sorry. In all honesty, though, I promise to be on my best behavior. I'll be a true gentleman about all this massaging business." Literally crossing my heart, I decided to focus on the other plans that were mentioned for tomorrow. "Is there any particular movies you want to watch tomorrow? We can walk into town right now and rent a few, or we could just watch some of the ones we already own. It's entirely up to you." As long as Rose was relaxed and I got to spend some time with her, I really didn't mind what we watch. Heck, even if Rose wanted, for some strange reason, to watch a chick flick, I'd be up for that. It'd be lame and I'd hate the movie, but I'd put up with it if it meant some quality alone time.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:23 am

I laughed softly, closing my eyes as he kissed my forehead "Good boy, anyway, hmm..I dont mind the movie. Maybe we should get some comedies? Make us laugh our ass off and have a great time." Comedy should be good, laughing till you're crying would be nice. I dont know why but laughing so hard feels so good. Like a high so to say. "I'll pay for the rentals. You've paid enough since i've been here." I smiled and kissed his cheek, walking with him to town "This is nice..I feel like I rarely spend time with you lately."

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:34 am

Pierce would've told TJ anything to get the deal I got. Out of prison after what I did? To get out of prison at any cost. Holland, she left me behind when she got out, and I wanted out of prison. TJ told me he wouldn't hurt her, and I believed him. Apparently he didn't. *shrugs and looks away from Abby* You can't possibly understand what it's like to be in prison. What that does to somebody. And the bonds you make in prison, Pierce knows all about that.

Well, tiny is very cute so it's alright. *presses her hands around her hips* I am most definitely not the next Van Gogh, or Monet. No way. But I could give you a friends and family discount, maybe. Depends on how bad you want it.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:39 am

Ugh the struggle of having to go to work today and tomorrow
Blood-Vampire

View user profile http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:48 am

*Tenses at the confirmation that Steph did tell TJ where Holland was.* And you can't possibly understand what it's like to have someone you love put under a spell that made them kill innocent people, because that's what he did to her. He got some crazy voodoo woman in to put a spell on Holland and made her go on a killing spree! And, on top of that, my ex then decided that it'd be best for the town if she were to kill Holland and put an end to it all! Holland almost died, all because you wanted a quick route out of prison! And as for prison bonds, they can't possibly compare to the bond between those who have lived simular lives, who have felt the same pain and the same fears. That kind of bond is unbreakable. *Rolls eyes.* Geez, why am I even talking to you? I should be with Holland planning our wedding -_-

'How badly you want it'? Interesting choice of words. And what if I were to say that I wanted it really badly. *Laughs a little and shakes her head, quickly feeling her cheeks heat up.* No, but seriously, I'd like to have some of your art. Of course I'd want my cuddly person's art :3

well at least she didn't want to watch chick flicks. Comedies weren't my favourites because there were a whole load of bad comedies out there, but it would have to do. "Alright, comedies it is, but nothing with Adam Sandler in it; I don't really like that guy." I grimaced, hut then Rose changed the subject yet again and I smiled. "Yeah, we don't get to spend much time together, which kinda sucks but it's all for good reasons. We're both earning money and we're both being educated. Sure, we've had to sacrifice our alone time but it'll all pay off in the long run. When we leave college we'll have a bit more money than other students and we'll be anle to spend it on doing more things together. Special things, like travelling and stuff." Yup, I always focused on the long-term stuff, because living in the moment might be more fun, but it'd probably come with a whole lot of consequences in the future.

((Is it ok to rp now, Linzy pop?))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:48 am

Hey Vamp Smile

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:49 am

Hola Wolfie
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:54 am

You have to work at the weekend? That sucks :/

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:04 am

Nothing with Adam Sandler? Damn. He's pretty funny too. But off that subject "Thats when the time comes and I hope it passes quickly. I want to be out of school and into the real world where theres no homework." I shook my head and looked around "Where would you want to go first?"

Sorry playing a game! XD

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:11 am

I have to work every other weekend but atleast I get paid Ten bucks an hour
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:13 am

She almost died? *raises a brow and examines Abby a moment* Holland is alive though, perhaps losing her mind because she keeps you around, but alive. My efforts to get out of prison were for her. How could I have known TJ wanted to do something extreme like that? *shrugs and smiles* The same life? We're criminals, we're on the same road. Our mothers are awful, we both dealt with the problems of prison. You and holland are nothing alike. She's too much for a soft handed girl like you.

Maybe I was hoping you would catch the choice of words. *winks and pulls her in closer* You're welcome to any art you want. Just pick it out, anytime.

Perhaps, yes.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:24 am

*Snarls, her now-clenched fists trembling.* Soft handed? I'll show you soft-handed! *Bares her fangs and lunges forward, grabbing Steph by the collar of her shirt and punching her in the face several times as she officially loses her calm.* How dare you say Holland's losing her mind because of me! You know nothing! She loves me, you b***!

Okey dokies! Thank you, Silas ^_^ *Sees something out of the corner of her eye and looks towards it, only to find Abby punching Steph.* O.O Uhhh... How do we stop them? I can't hold back a vampire!

Well technically Rose could've been out in the 'Real world' already, but she had to pick up a college course since we were technically living in college accommodation. But getting a job was pretty 'Real world', anyway. Not that I was going to bother arguing my case, especiLy since the question of where I'd like to travel to came up. "Well, we've already discussed Rome, so that's on the list." I answered as I pondered all of the possibilities. "I think that I might like to go to Switzerland at some point. It's cold, but skiing would be fun. Alternatively I's like to go to somewhere hot, like Spain, or maybe even the Bahamas. I don't know, there's so many aces in the world to choose from." I shrugged, redirecting the question to my girlfriend. "How about you? Besides Rome, where would you like to go?"

((Repostehs coming! One sec!))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:31 am

We were back in the mansion now and I was a little homesick. Then again, I felt homesick in Arendelle, too, so I guess I had two homes now. Yuffie and Sora wear still in Wutai and, between spending time with Kennedy and Valeriya and spending time with Elsa, I had finished making another dress. I had many more dresses left to make, but during the night I'd been struck by an idea that was 1000 times better than the others and had to scribble it down before I fell asleep.

The next morning I decided to pitch my idea to my sister, since it required her assistance: Quietly, I snuck into her room while she slept. I kind of expected Justin to be there - he slept next to Elsa most nights now - but the only company Elsa had was Jotunn, curled up on the end of the bed. That was confusing. Well, it was up unt I found a note on the bedside table, saying that Justin had to run an errand, that he'd be back in a couple of hours and that he loved Elsa. Awww, sweet! And also perfect, because it meant I could discuss my new dress idea in private.

"Elsa." I whispered, clambering onto the bed beside her. No response. I prodded her side. "Come on, sleepyhead. Wakey wakey! We've got to talk!" Ok, now that time she made mumbling noise, but it didn't seem like enough to wake her. I huffed, then pouted as I tried to think of a new strategy. A lightbulb lit up in my mind and a mischievous smile crossed me face as I counted backwards in my head - '3, 2, 1!' - and unleashed a tickle attack on the sleeping Queen! "Wake up! The tickle troll has come to tickle you!" Having a moment of fun before I turned serious, I let out a laugh, enjoying this method of waking Elsa up a lot! It kinda reminded me of when we were little, you know? Elsa used to pretend to be a tickle troll and I had missed that. Now I was glad to have the opportunity to bring the tickle monster back.

((Dress collaboration mini-plan))

Ok, so maybe I was using loopholes to lie to Elsa. I mean, I did kind of have to run an errand so I wasn't really lying much, but that wasn't the whe story. She'd learn about the whole story soon, but for now it had to remain a secret. Hopefully this secret would work out well.

After leaving Elsa with a note this morning and a light kiss on her forehead, I had headed back to my apartmet to change into something nicer; a freshly ironed white shirt, black pants, shiny black shoes. Everything had to be perfect. Not a single hair could be out of place, otherwise they'd pick up on it straight away. I needed to dress to impress and, after an hour - of which 15 minutes of it was spent on my hair alone - I felt like I had done exactly that. Or, at least, I hoped I had.

As I walked through central Heaven, my heartbeat sped up and my breath quickened. I was actually really nervous about this, I mean, it was a huge thing to do! I didn't even know if they- I mean, I know they liked me, but this was an entirely different matter. This was, like, them deciding if I was worthy, and I still questioned that myself! But I couldn't think that way today. Today was about proving I was worthy, of saying what a great guy I was, even though I lacked particular requirements. If I showed doubt in myself today, they'd pick up on it and reject me then and there, and I wouldn't be able to live with that.

There were so many thoughts circling in my mind. What could go wrong, what could go right. What my plan B was - at the moment, I had no idea - and what the next step would be if plan A worked out. All of this, plus the thoughts of others around me made it very hard to focus on my surroundings, so it came as a surprise when I suddenly appeared at my destination. I hesitated. My heart skipped a beat. I could feel my palms growing sweaty, so I quickly wiped them on my trousers. Everything depended on this moment and it terrified me, but I couldn't go back. I wanted this, more than anything, and I wasn't going to let cowardice get in my way for once. With that in mind, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door of the late King Agdar and Queen Idun's Heaven home, about to ask permission for their daughter's hand in marriage.

((Future Justelsa engagement plan))

Holland had heen pretty stressed out lately about having enough money to pay for a house and a wedding, so I had made it my personal duty to de-stress her. Wedding plans were on hold for a little while until she was chill, and massages, movies, cuddling and relaxing by the pool were on the agenda. Today was a little different, though, because after watching a movie together, Holland tried to teach me how to cook. Emphasis on the tried! She tried to teach me how to cook fish - proper fish, not the stuff in batter - so that she could have some fish and salad for dinner and I was pretty sure that, despite my best efforts, I had f***ed up somewhere. Maybe it was just me being paranoid, but it still put me on edge as I watched her eat. "I am so sorry if you get food poisoning, Holland." I apologized as I sat across the table from my fiancee, every now and then glancing down at the two mutts looking at us expectantly, begging for food. "If you don't like it, you don't have to eat it. We can just feed the fish to the dogs and you can cook yourself a pizza instead. If dogs can even eat fish, that is..." Hopefully if Holland got food poisoning, her boss would let me work her shifts at the club and still pay us. Working Holland's shifts would be the least I could do for f***ing up her digestive system.
((Stephanie plan))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:33 am

*seems satisfied with her efforts at first and then realizes the attack, throwing her hands up to stop the advance. Once she gathers her senses she tries to fight the redhead off, pushing up with her knees to throw her off*
Oh crap, crap *leaves Wolfie and grabs Abby around the waist, trying to pry her off* C'mon Wilson, stop.
*rushes down the steps at the sound of Abby fighting, hoping to get a good look but is disappointed to see the human losing. Deciding to help, she reaches Abigail and grabs her by the back of her shirt, pulling her off of the human and pushing her away* Stop acting like a child...
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top