House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:15 am

wait...does he know how bad his mother was? o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:21 am

His mother? The queen wasn't his mum. Justin has a different mum - King Dimitri has 2 families.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:25 am

Oh yeah ._. whoops XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 am

Mhmm. Mhmm. I wonder why Justin doesn't like his dad. His dad left when he was little. Oh... I guess we have stuff in common, then...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:33 am

yeah but justins....step mother? Was a lot worse then what he was
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:37 am

*Shrugs.* Never met her. That's probably a good thing. She was an angel turned tyrant. O.O Wow... Justin's step-mom? Geez...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:39 am

she made a mess, she tried to break up her daughters families and everything. Resulted in her making Vincent-Lilly's husband- to shoot her right in the womb during the war Mummy caused. She turned everything into a huge mess.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:42 am

Well no wonder Justin hates his dad, I mean, leaving the family is one thing but marrying someone like that? She wasn't always bad, and actually he was married to the queen first so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:45 am

she was a nice woman..then she just...snapped. Dimitri never changed, he was still the same kind, handsome guy. He did care about his first wife but I dont know..somethings fishy..why would he have left Justin's mom?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:09 am

He left because he wasn't aging, and Trisha was starting to notice but he didn't want her to know he was a demon; he wanted to protect his family from the demon world. Justin's just too stubborn to see things that way. Oh. I see. That sucks :/ Anywho, VMAs! Yes! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:26 am

aww
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:33 am

Mhmm, and I has a sore throat so now I'm drinking tea. Yuck >_< Shut up, Vampire! Tea is wonderful!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:44 am

I love Demi but Cool For The Summer and her new 'Super sexual' path makes me cringe >.< Who's Demi? O.O S*** I forgot she doesn't exist in this world! Nevermind, Abby! Nevermind!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:47 am

?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:51 am

Demi Lovato's new song, and it's music video, and her in general now :/ Too sexuized for my liking. And now Bieber's on the stage >.< Holland has better tattoos than that t**t. I just don't like him >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:58 am

meh..I want fluff...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:02 am

Maybe in an hour? After the VMAs? Although Maria's gonna be going to Laura's house so it's not gonna be much fluff. I need fluff, too. I need cuddles from my future wife :/ Awww, poor, lonely Abby!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:11 am

its fine
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:15 am

Read The Fiery Heart for now? That's a lot of fluff. Wh is there this cheesey video celebrating Kanye West? Seriously, what the f***?!

Kanye's acceptance speech is turning into a rant. A very long rant. Mhmm :/

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:17 am

Things were starting to die down again. Luna had been saved a week ago and now everything was ok... Well, kind of... Luna was really shaken up and had reverted back to not letting anyone near her. Not even Sunny was allowed close, and she loved dogs! Then again, I don't blame her for it, having seen the amount of scars and bruises the scientists gave her, and how skinny she had become. Hopefully she'd go back to normal, soon. Jack and Alex were trying their best to get through to her.

As for my life, well, I hadn't turned into a dog since. I still don't get how it happened, but apparently it had really freaked Kyle out. It probably wouldn't have freaked him out as my next little surprise would! I'd been holdig it off for, like, 3 weeks now, and I couldn't hide it for much longer!

After throwing up for the, like, 100th time this week, I crawled out of the bathroom. I hadn't been taken my medication since the successful rescue mission (Not that my boyfriend knew, he just thought I was sick) and I felt too weak to walk and the sleeping dog in the corner of the room would be no use to me, so I decided to just sit on the floor, leaning against the bedside table, and text the one person I liked to bug when Kyle wasn't around:

Natty, I need help Sad

Not only did I need help getting up without collapsing or passing out, but I also needed to talk to her, as well as Kylie-Kyle. The latter would be home from work soon, so I figured that, if Nathalie came into our room, I could kill two birds with one stone, and not have to repeat myself! I just hoped the talk went well...

((Kylor kid plan))

Visitng Wutai with Sora was... Well, appart fron the anniversary of my mom's death, it was good! Sora's Wutaian language was coming along really well and she was even making friends. Not to mention that she was capturing the hearts of all the adults. I think people were finally coming to terms wit a half-Wutaian Princess, but I knew they wouldn't let me get away with it again, nor would they let me try to marry a non-Wutaian guy again, which makes my relationship with Henry... Complicated... But that was an issue for another day. Today's issue was the fact that, for once, Sora was moping. That little kid was the brightest ray of sunshine I had ever known, and yet today she had a permanent frown on her face. It was heartbreaking.

I tried to approach her while she was sat at the kotatsu, her crayons and paper untouched. "Hey, Little Gremlin." i greeted as I sat cross-legged beside her. "What's up?" She shrugged, folding her arms on the table. "Oh come on, I know that's not true. You know you can tell me anything, rght?" Resting her head on her arms, Sora finally mumbled, "I miss Hen-Hen and Micah. And Anna and Elsa and Justin and Kenny and Valerie." My daugter was feeling a little homesick, huh? I mean, technically this was her home, but no one she cared about besides her grandpa and I were here. I guess apart of me almost felt the same way.I frowned, rubbing Sora's back soothingly. "I know, I miss them, too." More than I'd ever admit to their faces. "But we'll be back in a couple weeks so just... Try to hang in there, ok?" "Ok." Came my only response. Maybe I could attempt setting up a Skype call with Henry and Micah later, maybe that would get rid of some of Sora's homesickness. It better do, because I couldn't bear to see Sora upset like this.

Holland had heen pretty stressed out lately about having enough money to pay for a house and a wedding, so I had made it my personal duty to de-stress her. Wedding plans were on hold for a little while until she was chill, and massages, movies, cuddling and relaxing by the pool were on the agenda. Today was a little different, though, because after watching a movie together, Holland tried to teach me how to cook. Emphasis on the tried! She tried to teach me how to cook fish - proper fish, not the stuff in batter - so that she could have some fish and salad for dinner and I was pretty sure that, despite my best efforts, I had f***ed up somewhere. Maybe it was just me being paranoid, but it still put me on edge as I watched her eat. "I am so sorry if you get food poisoning, Holland." I apologized as I sat across the table from my fiancee, every now and then glancing down at the two mutts looking at us expectantly, begging for food. "If you don't like it, you don't have to eat it. We can just feed the fish to the dogs and you can cook yourself a pizza instead. If dogs can even eat fish, that is..." Hopefully if Holland got food poisoning, her boss would let me work her shifts at the club and still pay us. Working Holland's shifts would be the least I could do for f***ing up her digestive system.
((Stephanie plan))

Even though we were married, date nights were still a thing for Sammi and I. Not much had actually changed for us and these were one of those permanent things. We had gone to the water park today, since it was so f***ing hot, and I was looking forward to trying out all the slides and the special 'Rapids' area which made strong waves. First, though, we had to get changed. If only I was allowed to change in the same room as my wife. In the same cubicle. Anyway, apparently I was the first out so I waited patiently for Sammi to get her *ss into gear, leaning against the wall nearby. Once she appeared, I didn't even try to hide the fact that I was checking her out, looking her up and down wit a smirk plastered on my face before giving her a wolf whistle. "Damn, babe, you look hot!" I complimented her, walking over. "Then again, you always look hot but in this bikini you're, like, crazy hot." My hands settled on her hips, fingers splayed out against her bare skin and enjoying every minute of it. I knew there were innocent kids around, but I didn't care right now. I was in my own little 'Jason and Sammi only' bubble, and no kids were going to ruin that!

We were back in the mansion now and I was a little homesick. Then again, I felt homesick in Arendelle, too, so I guess I had two homes now. Yuffie and Sora wear still in Wutai and, between spending time with Kennedy and Valeriya and spending time with Elsa, I had finished making another dress. I had many more dresses left to make, but during the night I'd been struck by an idea that was 1000 times better than the others and had to scribble it down before I fell asleep.

The next morning I decided to pitch my idea to my sister, since it required her assistance: Quietly, I snuck into her room while she slept. I kind of expected Justin to be there - he slept next to Elsa most nights now - but the only company Elsa had was Jotunn, curled up on the end of the bed. That was confusing. Well, it was up unt I found a note on the bedside table, saying that Justin had to run an errand, that he'd be back in a couple of hours and that he loved Elsa. Awww, sweet! And also perfect, because it meant I could discuss my new dress idea in private.

"Elsa." I whispered, clambering onto the bed beside her. No response. I prodded her side. "Come on, sleepyhead. Wakey wakey! We've got to talk!" Ok, now that time she made mumbling noise, but it didn't seem like enough to wake her. I huffed, then pouted as I tried to think of a new strategy. A lightbulb lit up in my mind and a mischievous smile crossed me face as I counted backwards in my head - '3, 2, 1!' - and unleashed a tickle attack on the sleeping Queen! "Wake up! The tickle troll has come to tickle you!" Having a moment of fun before I turned serious, I let out a laugh, enjoying this method of waking Elsa up a lot! It kinda reminded me of when we were little, you know? Elsa used to pretend to be a tickle troll and I had missed that. Now I was glad to have the opportunity to bring the tickle monster back.

((Dress collaboration mini-plan))

Ok, so maybe I was using loopholes to lie to Elsa. I mean, I did kind of have to run an errand so I wasn't really lying much, but that wasn't the whe story. She'd learn about the whole story soon, but for now it had to remain a secret. Hopefully this secret would work out well.

After leaving Elsa with a note this morning and a light kiss on her forehead, I had headed back to my apartmet to change into something nicer; a freshly ironed white shirt, black pants, shiny black shoes. Everything had to be perfect. Not a single hair could be out of place, otherwise they'd pick up on it straight away. I needed to dress to impress and, after an hour - of which 15 minutes of it was spent on my hair alone - I felt like I had done exactly that. Or, at least, I hoped I had.

As I walked through central Heaven, my heartbeat sped up and my breath quickened. I was actually really nervous about this, I mean, it was a huge thing to do! I didn't even know if they- I mean, I know they liked me, but this was an entirely different matter. This was, like, them deciding if I was worthy, and I still questioned that myself! But I couldn't think that way today. Today was about proving I was worthy, of saying what a great guy I was, even though I lacked particular requirements. If I showed doubt in myself today, they'd pick up on it and reject me then and there, and I wouldn't be able to live with that.

There were so many thoughts circling in my mind. What could go wrong, what could go right. What my plan B was - at the moment, I had no idea - and what the next step would be if plan A worked out. All of this, plus the thoughts of others around me made it very hard to focus on my surroundings, so it came as a surprise when I suddenly appeared at my destination. I hesitated. My heart skipped a beat. I could feel my palms growing sweaty, so I quickly wiped them on my trousers. Everything depended on this moment and it terrified me, but I couldn't go back. I wanted this, more than anything, and I wasn't going to let cowardice get in my way for once. With that in mind, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door of the late King Agdar and Queen Idun's Heaven home, about to ask permission for their daughter's hand in marriage.

((Future Justelsa engagement plan))

So lately life had been pretty boring. And lonely, I mean, it was my fault for not really socializing but I just... I was stuck in a rut, you know? I wanted to be in a relationship and share my life with someone, but I was tired of being heartbroken and I didn't want it to happen again. Ever. It's times like these that I wished that, by some weird twost, I could be a Carpathian's lifemate; at least with Carpathians you knew that they'd never leave you if you're their lifemate. But things didn't work that way. Females were meant to be with male Carpathians in order to save their souls or whatever, and I wasn't a carpathian. I was just... Someone that women didn't want to stay with, no matter what I did to try and keep their affections.

My train of thought kept spiralling and I sighed to myself, wondering what happened to the cheery, upbeat Jeremy that used to exist. Oh, yeah, I know what happened. Heartbreak happened! But sitting around and moping wasn't going to fix things. Maybe I could take a leaf out of Abby's book - drown my sorrows in alcohol. With that in mind, I headed into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, quickly leaving as I noticed my daughter in here with her fiancée. Not only did I not want to disturb them, but I wasn't in the mood for seeing two people happily in love right now. Because of that reason, I decided to take my beer outside where there weren't many people, just a few sunbathers enjoying the sunshine. I paid them no mind as I laid down on a bench, biting off the bottle cap and chugging down the beer.

At the mention of The Little Mermaid, Luna nodded into Smarty, wiping her tears off in his fur and sniffling as she tried to pull herself together. She didn't want to pull herself together, though, because nothing would change as long as she still had electrical powers. Forcing herself up, she watched as her dad got up and started setting up the dvd - Luna had no tv, but her mommy's laptop acted like one - so that they could watch her favourite movie. It was at times like these that she wished that people like Ursula were real. As evil and scary as she was, she had still managed to make Ariel's dreams come true and give her legs. Maybe someone could make her dreams come true and take her powers away. Sure, she wouldn't be special like mommy and daddy anymore, but at least she'd be safer and happier.

As soon as James said he trusted me, a huge grin spread a ross my face. Those words were exactly what I needed to hear right now and he had said them with such sincerity that I was bursting with joy. "Good, I'm glad you trust me." I responded. We soon pulled up in the small parking lot for Laura's apartment building. I wasn't sure if there were security cameras around but, just so that we didn't risk being caught togther, I asked James to park in a rather hidden spot that I knew about, then pressed a kiss to his lips inside the car, where it'd be harder to see us. Getting out of the car, I grabbed a few chemicals from my travel bag, placing them in my pocket, then walked around to meet James on the other side of the car, where I held out my hand for the keys. "Are you sure you're gonna be ok walking home?" I asked. It hadn't escaped my notice that, despite it being early, it was already really sunny. I just hoped he would be able to keep to the shadows so that the sun wouldn't have as much effect on him...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:19 am

This little time that I had been with her in this hiding spot had made it worth while to wait. And keep me satisfied for a good bit. With the keys in my hand, I leaned on the car, glad that I didnt have anything that could scratch her car with. She'd kill me. Watching as she came to my side of the car, and asked me if I woould be fine on my walk, as well as hold out her hand for the keys. Now, I wasnt going to give her these keys so easily, so I lifted them out of her reach, snaked my other arm around her and pulled her against me "I'll be fine, dont worry, Holt." with that, I leaned in and pressed my lips gently to hers. One last kiss couldn't hurt, right? Before things could get intense, I broke the kiss and looked down at her "Just know i'll be waiting for you tonight." not that I'd specify where I'd be waiting for her. Leaning down into my girlfriend's ear, I whispered "I love you, be careful." leaving things at that, I lowered my arm with the keys and placed them in her hand.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:42 am

I wasn't expecting a second kiss, but I certainly wasn't complaining. With the confirmation that James would be ok and the knowledge that he'd be waiting for me tonight, I took the keys and pulled away. "I love you too, James." I responded as I walked backwards towards the apartment building. "Try not to miss me too much, ok?" That last comment sounded so much like him that I actually laughed a little, but then, as I turned around and headed into the building, the situation at hand returned to me and my mood dampened. Oh boy, this was going to be one incredibly long day!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:49 am

This guy's cooking actually makes me feel good about my own cooking, and that's f***ing saying something! He didn't even drain the pasta! And he put the buns in water when they were meant to be in a dish in the water! Geez, was he even following a recipe book?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:53 am

o.o

skip tho, Wolfy"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:00 am

Can't be bothered to skip. I'll skip tomorrow, I've had 2 very hectic days in a row and I need to chill for tonight. Until Carmilla comes on. Yeah, until then, but I'm gonna try to go to bed straight after if it doesn't mess with my emotions too much. Whic it will. Which it will :S Anyways, hi Britt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next