House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
8 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:17 pm

Alright
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:23 pm

Haley was sitting in the garden in which she helped grow with Roman over the past few weeks since she's been out. Plus, the garden had been moved to a much better location that happened to be a part of the roof that was flat and big enough for a garden. The roof of the Mansion of course. Luckily she was able to help Roman grow more then what they originally planted. Sitting there, she was lost in her thoughts, trying to figure out why she was out for so long. It was horrid. Plus she had to go running at least for two hours a day to get muscle back into her legs! Being inactive for so long really had taken its toll. Thinking about what happened in her dream, she sighed and shook her head "Enough about that."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:32 pm

I am super exhausted :/

Hola though!
Im bored...
As am I.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:33 pm

haii

go sleep then!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:47 pm

I'm just bored now so I'm experimenting a little with some character options.

How're you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:50 pm

im good, you?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:18 pm

I'm good, I suppose. Surviving. Tomorrow is my last day in myrtle beach.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:22 pm

that sounds familiar.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:24 pm

Considering I was mainly watching over a werewolf who was in a comma this wasn't really the most strange thing. Mainly landing on a different planet was the strangest. As I payed in my bed with my arms behind my head I sighed and stood up. I was mainly only in my boxers since well it was hot as hell out now since summer is coming which I was glad about. Finally no snow and finally no having to clean my car. The rain can now do that for me. As I got out of bed and put on a pair of shorts. I then headed outside to the roof. I don't know why but I mainly only found Hailey by the damn garden and I was so confused why. Thre ain't much she can do besides water then. There's some plants up their can can do damage if she touches the wrong ones. I ruffled my hair and got to the roof squinting my eyes alittle. "You still thinking about the comma and all I take it"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Haley looked behind her as Roman's voice was heard "Yeah. Pretty much. Its hard not to think about it really." she stood up and turned to him fully, sliding her hands into her shorts pockets "I came up here to try to clear my mind, seems that it didnt really work. Thought it would since it's peaceful up here." she looked down at her feet and then looked up to the sky, her eyes closing "Good morning, Roman." she added "If you want, I can leave." lowering her head again, she opened her eyes and looked at Roman, her blue eyes studying him "Since I know you like your space."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:38 pm

"No it's fine. Would you like like harvesting a few of the things and seperating them in the buckets? Don't worrying it's the herbs I use in food so they don't kill you." I say and putting my hands behind my head and looked off into the woods. "Unless you just wanna chill and think about that coma again. For all you know it could have been from rummaging through that box. Did you touch it at all when I left? It did have my blood mixed with the metal of the box so something could have happened when a human touched it." I say shrugging and looking down at her. "If you touched it that's could have been what happened."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:43 pm

"I wouldnt dare touch it without you being around because 1: its invasion of personal belongings, 2: Im not one who likes to pry, 3: I rather touch it with you around." she shrugged "As for the harvesting, I wouldnt mind doing that. It should get my mind off things and away from that coma." smiling softly, she then turned and walked to the stack of buckets they had and she took one before looking over at him "Lets get started then shall we?" taking her hand, she ran it through her hair before moving it to the side "Unless you're going to make me do the work?" she grinned, teasing him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

"You touched it didn't you" I say with a laugh as I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't be shocked. You were very interested in that box." I say as I went and sat down on a bucket. I was mainly messing with her but if she did really touch the box I was going to need to know. Something could have gotten in her blood and who knows what could be happening to her now that she's out of the coma. Hell its probably how she had my thoughts. My blood entering her body would be a clear sign and a good idea of what happened.

Tbh this sounds like a really good idea with how it happened. It kinda explains why she saw his thoughts.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:00 pm

It does sound like a good idea, I did forget the box XD

Haley rolled her eyes "Maybe once when I was with you when we found it and tried to open it up but couldnt. But..It was weeks after I touched it when I went into that Coma. Thats what I dont understand." she started looking for the plant that she knew wasnt dangerous, then she started to carefully harvest it "I think i'd also be acting or feeling funny if that box even did anything to me." her eyes went from the plant, to over towards him "Right?" she asked, pausing her harvesting to hear what he had to say about this whole situation.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:09 pm

"It was only four or so weeks since we had opened the box. And for then likely you went and looked back at the box when I was gone. Even a small touch can cause something when it comes to alien stuff. If you have a small cut of anything on your hand the blood or whatever was on the box could have gotten into your blood stream. Your body could have fought it off for awhile but if you got alittle sick or anything where your body got even alittle weak the blood from the box could have won. And that could been a reason for the coma" I say as I stood up and started pacing alittle mumbling to myself. "You saw stuff. Stuff from my memory. You also heard other things then. Dreams or something's. Other secrets that we can't unlock since we are well use to the stuff on the box. The box was placed on earth. It was targeted to earth so maybe....." I say looking over at her. "Your probably the key. Maybe if I didn't wake you when I did you would know more. But I'm not sure and I wouldn't wanna send you back under cause who knows how your body would react. We need a guinea pig. But who....."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:25 pm

Haley rolled her eyes, she felt like protesting about not touching the box but he wasnt going to listen much to her anyway. So she just let it go. Watching him pace, she put the bucket down and put her hands on her hips, "I can still go under. I mean, you gave me the syper." she said "Plus I wouldnt mind going back under..Unless you dont want me creeping in your mind again?" she joked with a smile on her face, laughing softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:31 pm

"Like I said we don't know how your body will react. For all I know the syper made sure you don't go into a coma again from that blood. We need a scientist. Or someone who can work with this kinda stuff. Someone who I can trust." I say and started thinking. Who did I know that was in the scientist career and not to far from here. I knew there was no one in town since it wasn't the biggest town. "Ugh I'm gonna have to do so much research just to try and figure this out." I say and rubbed the bridge of my nose. "And no we can't go to just a normal human."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:34 pm

"We'd have to go to an atrian right?" She sighed and shook her head. She knew no one who was a scientist and knew barely any people in the mansion... Except for ace but he was much different and would most likely have a different effect on him. She sighed "we're not going to find an atrian in a town like this. Plus I never seen anyone with your markings before. Or somewhat close to them."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:40 pm

"Ya I know. I'll have to try and contact a few people. See if anyone's knows one in the towns near by. Cause I ain't about to fly half away across the country just to figure this out. Ugh. The stress. Why can't we just have mind powers and shit. It would be so much easier.l" I say throwing my hands into the air and then putting them on my hips. "Plus there are some atrains to put make up on their marks so." I say and start pacing again. I was only in shorts so it was much easier to see all my marks now. There were even tazer marks on my chest from when i was younger.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:45 pm

Atrians who put makup on their marks. Consealer most likely. Well now that he knew that she might be able to find then. Wait, find them? Track a scent? That's it! "That's it!" She yelled the same time she thought it and she walked over to Roman "do you know if Atrians have a different scent? I mean, you do smell different from a human. So in able to tell you and them apart." She was so stupid to forget she had excellent senses! "Hopefully that can work, right?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:47 pm

Wow auto correct is research of me in the post lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:50 pm

"It would work if we were just looking for a random Atrain. But we need one that's straight up in the science department. I'm gonna have to make a few phone calls to see. I feel like there might be this one guy but I'm not sure where he went. He was big into the illnesses humans had when we first showed up. Maybe he went into science." I say trailing off and walking to the end of the roof. "Hopefully he didn't change his name." I say and looked at her. Plus I wouldn't be shocked if each Atrain smelled different to you. You might mix an Atrain who's part human and part Atrain to a pure Atrain. Wouldn't be shocked if there's other mixes since we got immortals walking around now. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Well there went her idea. She could smell Atrians not what they specialized In. That idea is in the trash bin. Especially since trees more mixes of Atrians with another mortal or immortal. Walking back to her bucket, she continued to harvest "I guess we have much to do, roman" she said, letting out a soft sigh. Remembering he was shirtless, she remembered what she had in mind. Why did he get a scar like that? Or well... How is he get it. But Haley respected others privacy and has no means asking him what happenes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm both nervous and really excited today. I don't even know what the college looks like since there's hardly any photos... But I can't wait ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Have fun! I'mma stare at my new Carmilla picture a little more :3 And the later I have an interview for the place I want to volunteer for.

Ooh! Even more pictures! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next