House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:34 pm

I nodded "That is pretty much correct. I may be a Werewolf but I dont know much." I stated, watching him and listening to him say that he was a demon and apparently the spawn of satan. I'm pretty sure if he was, we'd all be in big trouble. Watching his eyes and teeth and then watching his horns, it made me raise my eyebrow. Well this was getting more and more interesting by the minute wasnt it? "Its not something thats really scary, Peeter. I've seen worse. Kind of. But still. Something like this doesnt really freak me out, unless you wake me up like that"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:43 pm

"Well I guess we will have to see about the morning thing. Hell I'm still shocked I haven't hit on you. Your a beautiful girl but I am not sure why I havent tried well you know." I say as I rolled my back and everything went back to normal. "Now Haley. Since your new and everything. Why don't I just show you around. I doubt you have seen everything in this place. At least the dark places. I'm kinda shocked myself this place has a dark room for pictures and everything. I found that one night and it seems interesting. Even though I don't have one of those cameras." I say with a small smirk and tilted my head. "He'll there's even a few nice places in the woods and I don't think you have went there. The dark corners of the woods and be quiet scary for a pretty little thing like you if I do say so myself."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Even if he tried to hit on me i'd shoot him down way too easily. It wasnt even worth it on his end. "Thank you for calling me beautiful." I grinned, crossing my arms "Oh so theres more places I havent explored?" I cant believe there was more places I havent even ran into "Well, I wouldnt mind you showing me around. But if you try something be warned, I can hurt you. Big wolf claws and all." I warned him. He was definately needing that warning.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:11 pm

"Oh come on sweetheart. You can't really do much to kill a demon. I'm already dead so." I say with a bigger smirk as I slide back onto the motorcycle as i started it up. "Now come on before it gets dark. Don't need things coming out of no where on us." I say as I held my hand out waiting for her to hop on. "Plus. I have claws to. So bring it on chicka. I'm not scared" I say with a small evil grin as she neared closer to the motorcycle. That's when I grabbed her arm and strong her around and behind me on the bike.

Should we have something big and bad come out of no where? Or should they make a connection lol Cool
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:21 pm

I want some drama, lets do it XD

"I could rip your head off, then your limbs and tear out your insides..I think I win this." I laughed and then rolled my eyes "Scared of the dark eh?" I began walking closer to him "You should be scared though, Peter. Things can be pretty bad when it comes to the Wol-" I didnt expect him to suddenly grab me and pull me onto the Motorcycle. "Woah there, you cant rush a lady when she gets to a bike." I teased, laughing and wrapping my arms around his lower torso. Locking my fingers together so I didnt have to put much effort on holding on "Lets go."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Alright. But what kind of creature. It has to be one that Peter nor Haley can beat cause it ruins the drama lol

"Then I'll torture you from hell." I say with a smirk as she locked her arms around me. "And please sweety. The darkness is more afraid of me then I am of it. It's the creatures you need to look out more. "I looked back at her and smirked. "Now Haley. We head off into the dark woods." I say as I speed forward and hit the breaks causing the rear tire to spin as I lined the bike up to a narrow path was was unless unless looked at directly and I drive down it. There were normal trees until 15 minutes in and the trees and bushes began to darken and become dead. "Worried yet?" I say as I breaked from a large dead tree trunk in the middle of the trail. "It's on foot from here darling. Hope you don't get to spooked from noises there wolfy" I say as I looked back at her and got off the bike and cracked my knuckles.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:35 pm

What kind of creature lerks in the dark...hmmm

I rolled my eyes, at his comment before he had took off into the woods where it started to get dark and gloomy, followed by dead trees and bushes, even grass. The only sound I really heard was the sound of the Motorcycle echoing in the woods "And this is why I avoid this place." it was creepy..all we needed was some eerie or suspenceful music and we were good for a scene on a horror movie. He breaked which might have scared me a bit and he had gotten off, causing me to let go of him. Following his motions, I got off the bike too "The noises i'm hearing is something from a horror movie. All we're missing in the music." okay maybe this was a little creepy and had me on edge, causing my heart rate to go up just a bit. "I swear if we run into something that I've never seen before, i'm going to kill you before it kills you." I joked, laughing softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:43 pm

There many things. Hell we can even make one up. It wouldn't leave the dark forest since it can only live in that one area. lol I'm even tempted to do one of those scences from a movie when they get to safely they fall on each other and magically kiss lol

"Aw is the poor wolfy scared of the dark now?" I say as I put my arm on her shoulder. "Don't worry the big bad evil demon will protect you." I say with a laugh as I walked over to the dead tree branch and jumped up on it then looked over at her. As my boots hit the truck it made a loud cracking noise causing crows to fly out of trees and cry out. I looked up at the birds and shook my head. "Damn crows always get annoying. They just sit and watch you. Sometimes I'm just waiting for one to say something like a damn parrot. I'm tempted to coke out here with a gun and just shoot them." I looked down at her and held a hand out. "We'll come on don't want a killer animal to come out of no where. In this area of the woods I don't think a baby wolf can beat the size of these beasts."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:51 pm

xD and yes lets do that once they get to safety! XD

"Oh please! I am not scared of the dark." just a little bit. Boy he had me rolling my eyes more then anyone had. "The big bad evil demon? Sorry, that title belongs to me as The big bad Wolf." I commented back, laughing softly as I watched him go up to a tree and jumped onto it and kicked the trunk. Only to have a bunch of crows out and make me flinch. I hate those stupid birds, the caws and what not were just weird as hell. "Trust me, I can agree with you on the crows. I hate their caws, really." Walking over to where he had hopped into the tree, I lifted my hand up, grabbing his and then with his help, I was able to climb up "How big are these beasts anyway?" If they were like Godzilla, we're screwed.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Let's have it be a huge hybrid. Half bear and half wolf lol idk and they are at safly once they get back over the huge tree trunk lol

"Your in my neck of the woods sweetheart. I'm the big bad thing right now. And for the creatures well have you seen the wolves they have in the movie twilight? Well times that by a few and you will have your creature. Now it won't crush a tree by stepping on it but it's every hard to kill. Which means you nor I can even kill it. A reason I said we might wanna get out of here before it gets to dark." I say when I released her hand and slide down the trunk. "Now I would like to keep mybhands so hopefully your wolf abilitys will help you jump down from the trunk. I don't wanna grab something and five seconds later lose an arm or something." I say with a smile as I looked up at her. "Now come on. Only an hour or so until, we become dinner." I started to walk when I knew she was able to jump down and followed the trail. "And if you feel scared don't be scared to grab onto my arm." I laughed as I looked around hear her walk quickly up behind me to catch up.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:08 pm

This works lol

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Bear+monster
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Oh gosh xD

"I am one of those wolves from twilight." I muttered. I wasnt in the movie but Im one of the big ones. Nice and fluffy and yet still deadly in some sort of way. But anyway, times that size by a few and we have a creature? Well this is bound to get interesting "Well then we should be going if thats the case." I said, watching as he went back down. "I can jump from a pretty good hight, so this is nothing to worry about." I jumped and shifted while in air, landing on my paws and shifting back. "I'm not scared."I then began walking fast to catch up to him. I slowed my pace "If I was scared, i'd probably shove myself against you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:21 pm

"Sweetheart your a baby in these woods. If I were you I would be sc..." I stopped mid sentence as I heard ruffling coming from the dead bushes next to me. I snapped my head to the noise as I stopped walking and grabbed Haley by the arm pulling her close to me as a large zombie looking deer came out of no here and over the path. I then watched it disappear and released her as I straightened out my shirt and cleared my throat. "As I was saying. I would be scared if I were you." I say as I began to walk against. There was a smell of rotten img meat and the crunching of dead leaves on the ground. "You may be big around the mansion but your not big and bad here. When the moon comes out no one is safe. Not even me......"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:25 pm

As he cut off, it made me wonder what was going on, but my thought had been answered as ruffling was heard from a bush. Peter had pulled me pretty close with a tight grip. I was surprised. A Zombie-like dear popped out and ran off. A grin spreaded on my lips as I looked at Peter "You got scared." I teased, before watching his facial expressions. He was serious about this and I was joking around. "Its that dangerous here huh?" I looked around, trying to make sure there was nothing following. My hearing picking up nothing. But the smell was just gross. "Yeah I rather get out of here now."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:33 pm

"More dangerousness then you can believe." I say in a low voice as I looked up. The sky was dark. Stars were beginning to show and I looked down at her then around. The smell of rotten img meat got stronger as a large crack came from no where. "We're fucked" I say as i grabbed her arm and began to back up on the trail. I look out in front of us as a large dark object stood a few feet from us with pericing yellow eyes. "Yup yup. Let's go." I say as I shoved her behind me and back to the bike. "Run! NOW!" I yell as the ground shook and I grabbed her arm and darted back to the bike. It was the creature I hopped wouldn't be in this area of the woods. He's normally farther in the woods but I guess tonight we desided to take a stroll. "I fucking throught this dude would be deeper in the woods!" I growned as we darted to the tree trunk. He had walked quick a wah so ignorant gonna be easy to get back. Not with how close this creature was getting knocking over loose trees as it chased us.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:39 pm

I looked up at the sky just about he did, seeing the stars and it start to turn dark. Then, I picked up the sound of cracking and then being grabbed by Peter. I wasnt a damn ragdoll but to him I was. My blue eyes widen as I seen a dark creature stand not too far from us. My vision made the image more scarier. Piercing yellow eyes and looked like it had a smile of teeth. Peter was right, we are screwed. I was then shoved, causing me to snap out of my thoughts as I began running with him, his hand on my arm as we ran "Well it seems he's not tonight!!" I yelled, my heart racing as I heard the creature chasing us. The ground rumbled from trees crashing down and smashing the floor. I would shift, but If I did that, that would risk Peter being tripped because he had my arm. I was not planning on risking Peter's life. Sure I just met the dude but there was no way that I was going to leave him left for dead. "How far do you think we are from the bike!?" I wasnt even sure if we had enough time to start it and drive off!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:46 pm

I looked behind us as we were getting closer and closer to the bike. I saw that until we got to the trunk he began to slow down. "Just get behind the large tree trunk and we should be fine! That's the beginning of his territory!" I yelled as I finally saw the tree trunk in sight. I sped up as I finaly got close enough to jump up and and drag her along as I got to the top of the trunk and slipped as the beast rammed the trunk knocking us down causing her to land right on my chest. "Ugh! Geez remind me to use you as a pillow next time. I say as an arm went around her waist as rolled my head back then to her as I opened my eyes speaking Ina horses voice after just getting the wind knocked out of me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Well he didnt seem to answer my question. Whatever, I wouldnt blame him. We were being chased by a huge creature that looked like nothing i've seen before. Then, Peter mentioned the trunk of the tree being the end of his teritory, which made me run just as fast as him, only to be dragged up into the tree once he had jumped onto a branch. But then, The beast had smacked into the trunk, causing the whole tree to fall. Well wasnt this a good way to start my night!? Thinking I was going to smack into the floor, I didnt. I landed on Peter's chest, his arm wrapping around my waist "Well lets face it, i'm probably lighter then you and me falling on you was nothing." I met his eyes once he had turned his face.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:00 pm

"Just cause your light don't mean it didn't hurt any less." I say as I looked up at her. "Which means you owe me." I say with a smirk as I pulled her down in a kiss. Once I finally was able to get some strength back from getting landed on I turned her over to where I was hoovering over her as I kissed down her jaw line then back to her lips softly biting her lower lip they releasing and standing up and smirking walking over to the bike and getting back on it and starting the engine. "We'll come on. Don't need another creature coming now do we?" I say with a smirk as I watched her get up and walk over to the bike.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:26 pm

So apparently I owed him one for landing on him. That was something I expected but what I didn't expect was his lips pressing up against mine. Okay I gotta admit he's a good kisser! I loved how his lips were pressed roughly on mine but still showed some respect in a way. Then he flipped spots with me, beginning to press his lips onto my jaw. This was beginning to turn me on just a little bit. His lips met mine once again and this Time I really kissed him back before he pulled lightly on my lower lip and then got up. "Oh shut up" I said to his remark and laughed, getting to my feet and hurrying over onto his bike "I'm not willing to see more creatures. The one we seen is enough to give me nightmares"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:33 pm

"Hey I worned you. But you didn't believe me till the beast came out of no where." I say with a laugh as I turned the bike around and started to head back to the mansion as the dead trees and bushes began to look green and healthy again. When everything was green I finally relaxed knowing nothing was gonna pass the boarder. I then pulled the bike between my car and the garage and turned off the engine as I looked over at her. "Well I doubt your to scared to not be able to sleep in your own room so I'll say goodnight now. See you around there Haley." I say with a smirk as I winked to her with a slight biting of my lower lip as I turned and headed to the mansion.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:49 pm

"Even so. That was a small thrill that kinda had my life flash before my eyes" I laughed softly and finally started to see life in the trees and the grass. It was nice to be back in the lively woods rather the. The deadly woods. Now I knew I was safe now that we were getting close to the mansion. Soon enough, Peter had parked and I got off the bike "I'll see you then" I watched as he began to walk away, especially after biting his lip. A nice thrill with a sexy demon? That was something new to talk about "hey, Peter?" I asked, rushing to his side "are you going to bed or are you going to stay up all night?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:53 pm

"Im not sure. It depends really. I normally stay up late then fall asleep. I'm more like a vampire. Sleeping in the day time and everything." I say with a small laugh and looked over at her. "Why? Scared still?" I say as I opened the door for her and then walked in behind her and ton thekitchen as I grabbed a bag of hot fries and a beer. "Or do you just wanna spend more time with the sexy demon." I say with a smirk and opened the bag of hot fries and munched on a few then cracked open the beer and took a sip of of. I wasn't planning on going to bed right away so if she wanted to hang for alittle more why not. She's probably still fantasizing about the kiss.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:04 pm

"Oh. So maybe you're part vampire then." He seemed like it seeing as he did say he slept in during the day. "No I am not scared. If anything you were the one who was scared when it came to that deer" I walked into the mansion and looked back at him before watching him go to the kitchen "oh please, I'd just want to know more about you . I mean, other then you being a demon and how crazy you are to actually go into deadly dark woods and how you're risky to kiss me like that."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:09 pm

"For one after seeing that beast for the first time you would be on edge when you go into those woods to so Ya I was scared cause I didn't need that damn beast coming out of no where and killing me. And second the kiss was kinda owed since you landed on me. And don't even try denying you liked it. If you didn't then you would have shoved me off so stop trying to be someone who hard as rock sweetheart cause that act gets old fast." My temper was starting to show. Hell she try being in that part of the woods all night running from that damn thing you would be ify about anything that makes noise. I would even admit it cause the beast is scary as shit. "Now if you wanna get to know me it's called shut it with me being on edge about the woods and follow me." I say pushing myself off the counter and walking up to my room not really bothering to look back if she was behind me or not.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next