House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:59 am

Hey wolfie ^_^ walks downstairs in pj pants and a sweat shirt, her hair thrown up into a messy bun. "Hi." Waljs into the kitchen ._. Someones grouchy
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:03 am

She's childless, so it's understandable. *Gets up and follows Alex into the kitchen.* Hey, any signs of her yet? To be honest, I'm surprised no one's realized who might've taken her. I'm almost temlted to make Taylor figure it out just to move the plot along.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 am

sniffles a little. "No. Not at all." Opens the fridge to grab a couple of blood bags, draining one quickly. "You hungry?" Offers her a bag well I mean jack has thought about it im sure he'll realize eventually.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:10 am

Yeah, thanks. *Takes the blood bag and bites into it, drinking from it just a little.* It's been 24 hours, you should really call the police. I mean, I know she's... Not etirely human, but she's still a missing person. Or talk to Caius, he's got loads of contacts who could keep an eye out for her. Justin, too, actually. Mhmm. They'll figure it out, it'll just take some time. Then again, the more time it takes, the more Luna will suffer through :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:14 am

That's true :/ "yea... I should I just..." Chucks the rest of the blood bags into the garbage, empty now "im not really sure what to do." Shoves her hands into her sweatshirt pocket and sighs "what kind of mother am I? I lost my own daughter." Takes one hand out and twirls a stray piece of her hair. "I knew I wasnt ready to be a parent. I knew I couldn't be a good mom." uh oh >_<
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:23 am

Mhmm. And Luna was just starting to become brave and come out of her shell :S *Raises an eyebrow.* You? Not a good mom? *Quickly drains the rest of the bag and throws it away before speaking.* I've grown up with a 'Not a good mom', so I know the definition pretty damn well. Someone who puts themselves first before their kids, someone who abandons them and just gives up on them, someone who... Who certainly doesn't throw huge birthday parties because they don't give a damn about the kids. You're the entire opposite of that definition, and I think that makes you a pretty awesome mom. Besides, it's not your fault she's lost, it's... Someone else's. Whoever took her, because there's no way Luna would've just ran away from you and Jack.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:29 am

How can a skinny dog have so much loose fur on her butt!?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:31 am

"how can I be a good mother of I can't even protect my daughter from getting taken abby? Who cares if I throw parties for her, if I can't even keep her safe then what's the point?" looks down and bites her lip, sniffling yea I know she's gonna go back.. Sad and I don't know vamps
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:32 am

The struggle of bathing a dog who doesn't like water
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:40 am

You were asleep! It's not as if you can be awake 24/7 and see and hear everything! *Sighs, running a hand through her hair before pulling Alex into an awkward hug.* You know what? Forget about not being able to protect her, ok? What's important now is how you're gonna fight for her when you track down whoever did this and kick their f***ing *sses. Just focus on getting her back, not losing her... Were you able to pck up any scents from her room? That could be useful.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:00 am

hugs her back and sighs. "No, it smells odd though, there's something over powering even Luna's scent in that room." (The chloroform) Awww did abby just hug someone other than holland? XD and I guess she's not the only one worrying about being a parent. What is this about abby being worried about having kids?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:14 am

Overpowering? *Pulls back a little, her hands on Alex's shoulders.* Can I go and smell it?

Stop spying on them! Razz But well done for picking up the fact that Abby's hugging someone other Holland; t'is very rare indeed :3 But Abby's concerned because A) She has no idea how to be a mom B) Her mental disorder could lead to her harming the child if it p***es her off. I personally think, with Holland's support, she'd be a great mom, she just needs to warm up to kids a little more and then she'll get the hang of things, but Abby struggles to see that because she just sees herself in a negative light.

Gotta go. Random, spontaneous sleepover X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:15 am

See ya! Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:16 am

Whenever I make a new person I always struggle with the history and personality
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:38 am

My room still looks like a mess :/ Oh well, it'll have to do. And I don't know how to pull my chair-bed out - only mum knows how to do that and she's at work - but I think there's enough room to pull the matress off and onto the floor. Worst comes to eorst, we can sleep on the couches ^_^"

I don't think I was meant to be having a funeral, since we have stuff planned tomorrow, but I was just concerned about my friend walk to the bus station at, like, 10/11 at night. I'd rather her spontaneously stay the night than risk walking in the dark, you know?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:46 am

Shay Daniels:
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:56 am

Rhiannon's already gone to sleep. Apparently she was up at 3am for work so I don't really blame her.

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while one hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't?  There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

It took way too much effort to set up a simple skype call!

Ok, so it wasn't really a 'Simple' skype call, it was a secret one that Holland couldn't know about, but one I had to use both her phone and laptop to make happen! First I had to text Mr Pierce, giving him my phone number so that he could text me when he was available to chat. I then had to delete that message I'd just sent from Holland's phone before she came out of the bathroom and saw it. Then, once I recieved the text from Holland's dad, I had to think of a way to get my unsuspecting girlfriend out of the house for a long period of time!

I had just sent Holland into town for a 'Special kind of floss that doesn't get snapped easily by my fangs'. I even told her the store that 'definitely' sold it, which was actually a complete and total lie because no such floss even existed - flossing  was a real pain in the *ss for me! 5 minutes into Holland's absence I was searching the room for anything that had her skype username and password in it. I almost felt like giving up, because Mr Pierce wouldn't  be patient enough to wait around for me, but I finally found it and logged into Holland's skype account on her laptop.

As soon as I logged on an incoming call appeared and I answered it straight away, a webcam image of the old, grey-haired jerk who wasn't exactly kind when I first met him and, well, I had a feeling he'd probably never be kind to me. I sure hoped I was wrong, because I needed him to be nice now. In order to get him to be nice to me, I had to be nice back, so I forced the best fake smile that I could, trying to make it seem realistic, as I greeted him with a, "It's good to see you, sir." Ugh, what a load of c*** that was! "How're you?"

"Oh, sure, you let me win, just like I let you win Guitar Hero, right?" I chuckle, nudging Olivia in her side while being careful of the fact that she had a glass of Coca Cola in her hand. "But hey, you were quite good competition. I thought I'd kick your *ss but you put up a fight. You might stuck watching My Little Pony tomorrow, but you should take pride in the fact that you only lost by a couple of points." I was smiling now, genuinely smiling instead of smirking, and I wrapped an arm around Olivia's shoulders. "So, my bowling buddy, wanna finish that drink and head home, or do you wanna stick around town and find something else to do?"

Elsa and Justin had returned from Spain the other week.I had given my sister some time to recover - I wasn't cruel - but now it was time to confront her about the letters asking her to come home that she was keeping from me, and boy was I mad! I thought things were getting better between us, but now we were back in the same place as we were over a year ago! Keeping secrets, closing doors in order to keep those secrets - she still hadn't paid attention to me since the beginning of January -, it wasn't right! Leaving my room, I stormed across the hall and knocked on my sister's door. "Elsa? I know you're in there! Open up!" Maybe this would probably result in an arguement, but I couldn't just sit by and let all this secrecy and avoidance continue when it was upsetting me! I'd already dealt with 13 years of it, I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words.  The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

So it depended on how much I missed her, huh? A part of me wanted to show Nat exactly how much I had missed her, but while we may have done that sort of thing a couple times in the past, I had to remind myself that things were different now. With this memory loss that I had stupidly brought upon her came a completely fresh start, back to square one - well, more like square 3 now, since I had made some progress - instead of square 25, so doing something like that? Yeah, we weren't ready for that yet or, at least, Nathalie wasn't. "I missed you loads." I answered simply, pressing another kiss this time to her shoulder. "And that may sound like it's not much but, trust me, 'Loads' is actually a very large quantity." I looked to my girlfriend's latest masterpiece, smiling softly at the pretty awesome, realistic drawing. "Roses, huh, Nat? Maybe I should've bought some real ones for you to admire on the way home from work." I really needed to think about romantic gestures! Right now I kinda sucked at being romantic, but I really needed to try and up my game!

F***, did Sammi really have to shuffle on my lap? She bloody well knew what she was doing - rubbing her *ss against my most sensitive body part (You see? I can censor my words for the kiddies, I just choose not to most of the time!) through our clothing - and it really wasn't helping me concentrate on what she was saying. Biting my lip just a little, I focused on my girl's words as much as I could. Sammi's friend and Jer had already met? That was... A strange coincidence. "Well, knowing each other already would probably make the date run more smoothly, right? Or make it more awkward." I shrugged, a grin spreading across my face. "Either way, it'll be interesting to hear how this date ends. Now then, babe," Picking up the carribean hotel book I had been reading, I held it in front of Sammi's face for her to see. "The sunny, tropical carribean, maybe? Or is there somewhere else you'd like to go? Somewhere less expensive, maybe?" To be honest, it didn't really matter where we went for our honeymoon, as long as it wasn't here, it was sunny, and I could have sex with my wife without having to worry about whether or not her damn cat was in the room!

Henry's compliment made my stomach do flips, although I didn't blush - I wasn't prone to blushing - which was a good thing. But despite his comment on my beauty he then decided to be mean and block the view of his bedroom from me! The jerk, he just loved using his height against me. The worst part was that I couldn't get revenge. Well, maybe if I climbed on top of Galian's shoulders, then I'd tower over Henry!

My thoughts were getting a little off track, but I soon snapped back into reality when Henry said that Micah was still there. What? It was supposed to be an adults only night! I was planning at least a hot and heavy make-out session but we couldn't do that in front of a kid! I frowned at my boyfriend, about to make my complaints known, but Henry then confessed that he was joking, to which I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank Gaia! Geez, Henry, you gave me a- Woah!"

I was cut off as he slung me over his shoulder after taking the beer from me. Luckily I had managed to cling onto the Doritos, but almost lost them again as I lost focus due to my own laughter. "H-Hey! Put me- down!" I gasped out between the laughs as I was carried into the room. I could've just wriggled free, probably, but despite my protests, I was actually kinda enjoying this display of strength - wouldn't anyone? It took a moment for me to get my laughter under control and when it had almost died down, my kidnapper of a boyfriend spoke up again. "Hey, I don't make messes, messes make themselves." I pointed out as a lame excusde for why my room was never anywhere near tidy. Clearly Henry had picked up on this and was now warning me to be on my best behaviour. It's a shame, really, since I had no intention of being well behaved tonight, in any sense of the word. I think I made that pretty clear when I jokingly added, "Now, Mr Newlin, can we please move this weird foreplay to the bed where things can get a little more interesting?"

Ok, so apparently Luna hadn't been in her bed all night. I swear I saw Jack going to put her into bed last night. Maybe she snuck out to get a late night snack and accidentally fell asleep somewhere. It was a possibility, but I wasn't entirely sure, so I dragged myself over to the bathroom and peeked my head in - I really didn't care for privacy when something was wrong with a family member. "Kyle, we need to search the mansion. Jack said that Luna hasn't been in her bed all night and can't find her." I bit my lip, almost tempted to say it's about time we bought a wheel chair so that I could move about at times like these, when I wasn't back to full strength yet. It would probably be an expensive waste of money, though, so there was no point. I guess Kyle would just have to carry me for a little while.

It had taken a while for Luna to calm down once that particular man had backed off. For now, he kept a distance. For now, he let others do their jobs. Once a few brave men in rubber suits had managed to put a rubber collar around her neck, to disrupt the flow of current in her body and prevent her from being a danger, they were able to ditch their suits for lab coats and drag her out of her cell and onto an examination table. Luna tried breaking free, but they were stronger and outnumbered her. 'Easy, take it easy! We're just going to do health checks, is all.' One of them explained, holding a clipboard while the other two restrained her. Luna still continued to break free, tears streaking her cheeks, but after a moment or two, she wore herself out and gave in, merely sobbing silently as the people in white coats started taking her temperature, heartrate checking her eyes and hearing before moving her over to the height and weight machine. 'Well, it certain looks like you've grown, Subject R9K. And gained a healthy amount of wait too.' The man with the clipboard spoke up as he scribbled down the information. Without even thinking things through, Luna corrected him. "L-Luna." It was the stupidest thing she'd ever done.

'What was that?' The evil man's voice came from behind her, causing her to jump and cower back with fear. "L-Luna," She mumbled. "I'm Luna now. I-I have a family." The whimpering turned into a scream as the man came closer, but Luna was backed up against the machine and couldn't run anywhere. She was lifted up by the collar of her t-shirt and brought face to face with those scary green eyes. 'Your name is Subject R9K and you belong to us, understand?' Luna was too terrified to answer, sobbing too hard to formulate words, but the man wasn't going to let her get away with not answering. 'UNDERSTAND?!' He shouted in her face, causing Luna to squeak out a, "Y-Yes! I-I'm s-sor-ry!" 'Good.' Luna was dropped to the floor and she scrambled to the far corner of the room while the other people in white coats guarded the doors so that she couldn't run away. The terrified little girl clawed at her rubber collar, trying to get it off so that she could protect herself, but she only mananged to scratch her own skin in the process. Even from this side of the room she could hear the man with the clipboard asking, 'Sir, was that really necessary.' and the evil one responding with, 'If there's one thing I will not understand, it's disobedient, backchatting subjects. The same goes for assistants.' That last part was an unspoken threat towards the man with the clipboard. 'Now make sure she's prepared for electrical experimentation by 2pm.'

I swear that that was the first time James had said he loved me, bu I decided not to make a fuss over it, kissing him back, then accepting the breakfast; pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs with syrup, James was trying to make me fat. Luckily I did eat cereal most days so this was just a rare treat. "I'll take a glass of water, please and thank you." I answered as I grabbed some cutlery and moved to sit at the table. Usually I would've asked for orange juice, but I hadn't brushed my teeth too long ago and it wouldn't taste good a all! Before shoving scrambled eggs in my mouth, I quickly added, "Oh, and I love you too."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:15 am

By the way, we watched a couple episodes of Elfen Lied. For those of you who don't know, it's about a non-human, psychopathic girl with special abilities who escapes a scientific laboratory. Apart from the psychopathic part, does it sound familiar? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:37 am

I seen it and I regretted it at the age I was at XD but I dont regret it now
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:43 am

I'm nearly 20 and I regret it. Slightly. I'm squeamish so I regretted the first 5 minutes, and then Lucy/Nyu became all clueless and cutesy and I liked it XD I don't think I'll continue, though, because apparently there's incest, but I do kinda like it Smile I think I'd be fne with it if it wasn't for the damn incest! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:45 am

Me never heard of it so me clueless
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:46 am

I dunno whether that's a good thing or a bad thing! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 am

wait there was incest? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:48 am

Lol how long has it been out?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:50 am

Apparently so. The cousins that are, like, the main characters besides Lucy/Nyu, according to Rhiannon so... Yeah...

And I dunno how long it's been out, exactly, but definitely 5-10 years, maybe more.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next